Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Where is the best place to buy Frostgrave models in the US. Also where can I get decent warhounds for not a fortune?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Zark the Damned posted:

Reaper has a selection of dogs and wolves which may be suitable. Some are super cheap Bones - https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dog

In fact you can probably make a ton of FG Warbands from Reaper Bones if that's your bag...

That's always the first place I look :doh:. Did I... forget that Reaper would have them?

My entire warband is already Bones so I'm solid on that.

Speleothing posted:

Yeah, but the plastic mini sets are really nice and I'd like to get them in the US for a reasonable price

Yeah, I want those gnolls.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

I grabbed a sprue to check cause usually there's a code on plastic stuff that'll tell you the base material but nothing is on them.

Tamiya Extra Thin worked fine on my Soldiers 2 and Gnolls.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Very cool. Still haven't played 1e (so I can't say what I thought the issues were) and probably never will but still gonna buy the 2e book.