Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dead Ops Arcade 2 confirmed for BO3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://community.treyarch.com/community/treyarch/blog/2015/11/02/modding-mapping-tools-coming-to-black-ops-3-pc-in-2016

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
HOLY poo poo! HOLY poo poo!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Holy poo poo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just think about this: we are living in a time when Battlefield and Wolfenstein don't allow modding, but Call of Duty and Metal Gear Solid do.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just think about this: we are living in a time when Battlefield and Wolfenstein don't allow modding, but Call of Duty and Metal Gear Solid do.

incredible time to be alive, in this gamers opinion

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol I might have to pick up BLOPS3.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol I might have to pick up BLOPS3.

same, but in 2016, when the price goes down by a whole five dollars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

same, but in 2016, when the price goes down by a whole five dollars

I picked up AW for 30 bucks this year, they get more discounts every year since less and less people buy them

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ok this is actually making me consider playing call of duty for the very first time. will have to keep an eye on the modding community when it starts

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolverkur posted:

ok this is actually making me consider playing call of duty for the very first time. will have to keep an eye on the modding community when it starts

we had a blast last year playing it, maybe 10 imps or so

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

we had a blast last year playing it, maybe 10 imps or so

everything is fun with imps

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I picked up AW for 30 bucks this year, they get more discounts every year since less and less people buy them

if some weird brazilian site sells it for 30 again ill get it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

if some weird brazilian site sells it for 30 again ill get it

i think this is how we all got it last year

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I wish we had played AW more... It kicked rear end even though the PC version seemed pretty unoptimized.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nuuvem will have it half off, just make sure to use Hola VPN

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I wish we had played AW more... It kicked rear end even though the PC version seemed pretty unoptimized.

I dunno about you, I think I have 100 hours logged in MP, which is a lot for me nowadays

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I dunno about you, I think I have 100 hours logged in MP, which is a lot for me nowadays

As a group, I mean

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

As a group, I mean

ah, yes. maybe more people will get BO3. I'll be buying it on Nuuvem, the site for gamers

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

me too. now if we all got together and played it it would just be us since everyone else abandoned it lol

it sucks that ghost was so horrible that no one gave AW a chance, when it was actually a really awesome game. gave me really good oldschool shooter feels

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the multiplayer in AW outside of the one map with the tsunami that crashed everyone was loving awesome, and we all had a blast playing it, but how they hosed up the party system and everyone getting DCed from group sucked rear end. I did like the droppable equipment with stats and stuff, it was awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

but how they hosed up the party system and everyone getting DCed from group sucked rear end.

oh yeah..it pretty much never worked thats why we didnt play it lmaooo i loving remember that poo poo now. they never fixed it either. at some point they released an enormous 11GB patch that reworked the netcode and i remember it actually functioning for like 3 days before making GBS threads itself again

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

oh yeah..it pretty much never worked thats why we didnt play it lmaooo i loving remember that poo poo now. they never fixed it either. at some point they released an enormous 11GB patch that reworked the netcode and i remember it actually functioning for like 3 days before making GBS threads itself again

haha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*memories of half the party rage quitting after it crashes for the 7th time come flooding back*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The single player was ok too. I really liked that there were a few segments at the end that were wide open chaotic firefights between two factions, like the ship deck and the Baghdad street, and apparently there's a lot more of that in BO3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The single player was ok too. I really liked that there were a few segments at the end that were wide open chaotic firefights between two factions, like the ship deck and the Baghdad street, and apparently there's a lot more of that in BO3.

I never installed the SP component.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I never installed the SP component.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

now do one with the tails butthole

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Preloads up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm glad devs are finally leaving the last gen behind.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I remember before I posted on SA I always liked play call of duty but everyone on line said it was lovely and gay and trash for garbage people and I thought something wrong with me, but now I know it's actually them who are retarded and I'm smart as hell.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

I remember before I posted on SA I always liked play call of duty but everyone on line said it was lovely and gay and trash for garbage people and I thought something wrong with me, but now I know it's actually them who are retarded and I'm smart as hell.

Call of duty and halo kick rear end

• Locked thread