Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Arkham Knight, it is a good game that strikes a balance between City and Origins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Average Bear posted:

Dwarf fortress is very good.

ya i used to know how to play it, and have a lot of fun. now when i open it up my muscle memory lets me dig holes but thats it

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Jerkops posted:

Played dwarf fortress last night, the gently caress is wrong with me

it was fun though

what kind of sicko has fun with a video game :rolleyes:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

rediscover posted:

ya i used to know how to play it, and have a lot of fun. now when i open it up my muscle memory lets me dig holes but thats it

Yeah I haven't learned to use any new features since 40d. like minecarts

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Starting SMT 4

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pumprag posted:

Starting SMT 4
it's good but the start is really hard. Persevere, gamer

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

i just beat thief gold last night so i am going to play human revolution director's cut tonight.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Famous TV Dad posted:

i just beat thief gold last night so i am going to play human revolution director's cut tonight.

its a good gmae

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Famous TV Dad posted:

The commentary is really epic.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
been playing isaac rebirth .. im going for the platinum trophy. im actually nearly done with it after like 10 hrs played but obv finding all the items is going to take some time and i need to do the lost stuff. mega satan + all challenges completed though as well as the taking no dmg achievements and ive basiaclly unlocked all of the items otherwise.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to beat Kirby Dream Land 2 tonight or tomorrow to celebrate the pink guy's birthday.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I'm playing Super Mega Baseball but i need tips on hitting the ball better, please.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Keep your eye on the ball

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
My plan for tonight is Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

what the gently caress man how is it already a friday again.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

lesbian baphomet posted:

what the gently caress man how is it already a friday again.

Summer passes by so quickly...

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
*Gazes wistfully into the Friday Night sunset.*

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Grandmother of Five posted:

I'm playing Super Mega Baseball but i need tips on hitting the ball better, please.

try to cover all the bases

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
samurai warriors 4

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to play Invisible Inc and watch John Wick and read Dictionary of the Khazars and tomorrow I will go to the pub. I'm a well-balanced individual.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
oh , i posted on thursday. well , nevermind,m since im doing the same thing tonite.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Tonight I got Ending B in Nier.

Nier has been a really good experience.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I'm going to play Fallout

Dec 26, 2012

probably avernum 2, and planetside, and maybe something else

Seshoho Cian posted:

going for C and D?

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

01011001 posted:

probably avernum 2, and planetside, and maybe something else

going for C and D?

Getting Ending B wasn't very difficult, so I think I'm gonna go for it.

Dec 26, 2012

yeah, it's not hard, just a question of whether you want to do it. have fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just beat World 6 of Dream Land 2. Beat the entire second phase of the boss with only one hit left, extremely tense play

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Life is Strange Episode 4 with my girlfriend, Stacy.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Seshoho Cian posted:

thats a good way to describe Nier. Its not a game I can recommend to everyone and theres a lot to hate about it but I'm a better man for having played it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

These auto scrolling levels where you have 3 paths and 2 of them will kill you with no one of knowing which is which, are purestrain AIDS. Otherwise this has been a good Kirby game and the first one I've played since Crystal Shards came out.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

just got smt: nocturne today, not sure if i want to start playing this or silent hill 1 (and 2) first.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

zen death robot posted:

I'm going to game at some point tonight

[nods sagely]

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

liquid courage posted:

just got smt: nocturne today, not sure if i want to start playing this or silent hill 1 (and 2) first.

nocturne is way better

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
I played ground zeroes for some more sranks pretty fun seeing how quick u can go

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Dwarf Fortress

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'll probably play some isaac and watch some anime tonight and i'm wearing a tshirt with a zombie on it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Proud Rat Mom posted:

nocturne is way better

it's stupid to compare those series

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Rocket League, or DOTA2, or HotS... or board games, card games, PnP RPGs. Someone put me out of my misery.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Super Rad posted:

Rocket League, or DOTA2, or HotS... or board games, card games, PnP RPGs. Someone put me out of my misery.

:whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Rad posted:

Rocket League by the widest possible margin