Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

You should play the base game to see how much you like it, he already announced he probably wouldn't be putting it on sale too quickly like he did for supraland, so there's not really any rush to get the dlc.

I actually do have a humble bundle code for supraland...

Oh? :mrgw: let me see that bad boy...

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Oh? :mrgw: let me see that bad boy...

sent

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Beat iron keep in Das2 then did cleaning all day so gonna chill out with VII Remake with friends for the night

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Dipping into the itch.io racial justice bundle. Don't know where to start so I'm just using a random number generator

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

Dipping into the itch.io racial justice bundle. Don't know where to start so I'm just using a random number generator

I played a lot of Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass before I sort of guessed how it was going to end and looked it up. It's okay if you're into Earthbound clones. It's a little more immediately creepy and it tries too hard

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Journey

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

sunday sekiro. thought i'd barely beaten Genichiro with a sliver of health left and then he took his shirt off and ruthlessly pwned me with lightning

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ff7R hard mode. The bosses keep getting more hosed up, the last 2 chapters I can tell are gonna be brutal

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
kingdom hearts 2, im in nomuras trap and dont want to escape

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Ff7R hard mode. The bosses keep getting more hosed up, the last 2 chapters I can tell are gonna be brutal

If not already, check bosses’ status weaknesses before fighting them. You can gently caress up quite a few bosses this way. Hell house is weak to poison for example and it’s cool to watch him melt away during the periods where he’s supposed to be invulnerable.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I accidentally went in to fight the endboss before getting the last 6 Riddler things and now the joker is beating my rear end repeatedly with waves of bad guys, lol. I can't seem to figure out the combo moves, I sort of have parrying and attacking down so that I can get to 5, but then hitting the button code that displays for the combo does nothing. also I supposedly have the triple batarang but fast tapping L2 does nothing? I just want to explore, but I'm being killed by goons

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I accidentally went in to fight the endboss before getting the last 6 Riddler things and now the joker is beating my rear end repeatedly with waves of bad guys, lol. I can't seem to figure out the combo moves, I sort of have parrying and attacking down so that I can get to 5, but then hitting the button code that displays for the combo does nothing. also I supposedly have the triple batarang but fast tapping L2 does nothing? I just want to explore, but I'm being killed by goons

You have to have a three plus combo going for the triple batarang to do anything.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rainbow six with morning coffee and being abused by youths for sucking

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You have to have a three plus combo going for the triple batarang to do anything.

ahh, that at least explains that part of it. Tonight is my night to take down the joker, I can feel it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yakuza weekend continues. Just got to 5’s new protagonist, I’m liking him right off the bat, it’s an interesting change to have a main character that isn’t a stoic fearless guy. I’m going to miss all of Haruka’s rhythm games though

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

DS2 for the afternoon

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
sunbroing for the first time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

did some GU hunting for the first time in a while. Probably a lot more of that and then FF7R trucking on...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

ice pick lodge recently shared all their current project plans which thankfully actually includes another pathologic 2 route, i never thought it would actually happen. here's a google doc with updates and what theyve been up to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EQixeLBmhuB5g_vNnvimQcX8iBLfS51gLR9zmmU_-G8/edit enjoy playing pathologic 2 during an irl pandemic thats actually going worse
Oh man I thought the other routes were probably not happening, that owns

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

ice pick lodge recently shared all their current project plans which thankfully actually includes another pathologic 2 route, i never thought it would actually happen. here's a google doc with updates and what theyve been up to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EQixeLBmhuB5g_vNnvimQcX8iBLfS51gLR9zmmU_-G8/edit enjoy playing pathologic 2 during an irl pandemic thats actually going worse

The game deals with the evolution of a universe grown below the cranial vault of a god which falls asleep. The god’s brain is an equivalent of a solar system, and planets are its neurons. The player will have to turn the celestial bodies into full-fledged anthropomorphic creatures endowed with mind and identity.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Prey

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
after My first day back at work I think I'm gonna finally crack open baba is you after putting it off last week

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve been playing a whole bunch of Breath of Fire on the Switch SNES app. It’s fun but it takes loving forever to level up and the bosses have way too much HP

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ve been playing a whole bunch of Breath of Fire on the Switch SNES app. It’s fun but it takes loving forever to level up and the bosses have way too much HP

it's really bad and the bof series is epic fail. well actually 3 and 4 have good sprites and 5 is cool.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

i love BOF and 1 is real bad. i did what you're doing a month ago and just couldnt get through it, battles are tedious and badly designed and most of the game is combat. 2 is way better, its got super high production value for a snes RPG and 3 and 4 are real cool

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ended up playing a lot of Monhun today

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Back to animal crossing. I missed some June stuff, but I will get it next year.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

yeah the first BoF is basically all slog. It had some good music though.

finished arkham asylum and now I'm doing city. I basically haven't advanced the main plot at all because they keep throwing up side missions to practice with the cape on the map. any reason I shouldnt basically keep doing that?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

yeah the first BoF is basically all slog. It had some good music though.

finished arkham asylum and now I'm doing city. I basically haven't advanced the main plot at all because they keep throwing up side missions to practice with the cape on the map. any reason I shouldnt basically keep doing that?

The AR training stuff? If so you should do those ASAP because you get an extremely useful upgrade from doing them

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

leftover 4th beers and Bioshock 2 :cheerdoge:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I didn't get up to very much game-wise, this weekend. I played a little bit of R6 Siege, as well as some board games though, so I'm happy! (Kinda surprised Siege has been a constant for my group, these last ~4yrs, too, now that I think about it)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

I didn't get up to very much game-wise, this weekend. I played a little bit of R6 Siege, as well as some board games though, so I'm happy! (Kinda surprised Siege has been a constant for my group, these last ~4yrs, too, now that I think about it)

what board games, major?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

itd be cool to play board games with the major and im assuming his just as epic friends

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Singing this but changing the lyrics to be about having a nice time playing board games and R6 Siege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip0EZe3giPk

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
hahah that'd be a pretty good song I reckon, Pablo! :D

Fungah! posted:

what board games, major?

Oh, I played a fairly new one called Rallyman GT, as well as Splendor and a little card game I was gifted ages ago called Cockroach Poker. (Hadn't played CP until this weekend, though. It's basically "reverse go fish", heh)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sick, i love quick push your luck games, i'll have to check out rallyman. have you ever heard of deep sea adventure? if not you should check it out, its like 15 bucks and it's everything good about that type of game with none of the bullshit

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Fungah! posted:

sick, i love quick push your luck games, i'll have to check out rallyman. have you ever heard of deep sea adventure? if not you should check it out, its like 15 bucks and it's everything good about that type of game with none of the bullshit

Yeah, I've only played Rallyman a couple of times, but I love it so far. Many of my friends seem to get slightly annoyed/dismayed sometimes, when playing anything that involves rolling D6s against me - since for some reason I tend to have uncanny luck, with D6s! I always seem to roll exactly what I want in games like King of Tokyo, so the others weren't surprised when I won in Rallyman, haha :D

I've never heard of DSA though - I'll have to check it out! Seems like an interesting twist on on the same kind of mechanics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The AR training stuff? If so you should do those ASAP because you get an extremely useful upgrade from doing them

yeah, that's them. i got the grappling update from the first five and there are about five more on the map. i accidentally got sidetracked into the main story for a minute because i was looking for something for Bane, but i'll get back to it as soon as i get out. my summer of batman is looking good so far.