Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just got the Ice Beam in Super Metroid and I feel like a god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

got a new job after losing mine due to covid in march so im going to sub to wow classic and mainline that poo poo until i have to start work aghain.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fadam posted:

like every other upgrade in SM feels like this, it owns. Zero Mission is even better too

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

In Training posted:

got a new job after losing mine due to covid in march so im going to sub to wow classic and mainline that poo poo until i have to start work aghain.

congrats king

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Got a class in mind?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Congrats man

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Sucks. Working ftl.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sucks. Working ftl.

luckily its a temp job so by the time its over CKIII will have gotten some sick patches :cool:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also ty all

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
working is fail but having money for gaming?? thats some win

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Congrats on the job and condolences on the loss of free time.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Resident Evil Zero this weekend. Making decent progress. It's neat being able to swap items at any time, but I still wish I could dump stuff into an item box once in a while. I'm too used to just hoarding everything.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

fadam posted:

I got stuck on Kraid a while back and put the game down. Really need to get back into it.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I am so bad at grappling things in Super Metroid lol.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

getting an enormous migraine headache due to playing JOnathan Blow's devious puzzles in The Witness

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ruffini posted:

I got stuck on Kraid a while back and put the game down. Really need to get back into it.

You stand in front of him and fire missiles.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

coffee and hades

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just finished with Maridia I think. Not sure where to head next, going to space jump around the map and see what I can find.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Evil Within and coffee

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Into the Breach and Hades

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

4pm morning coffee and psychonauts

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Handheld gaming only for the immediate future so a lot of Dragon Quest V today. I’ve also been feeling like a Pokemon game recently so I might get back on my old file of X, or jump straight to Ultra Moon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

started ni no kuni, maybe some more of that today. i've also been feeling the itch to go back to dq builders 2, building games in fall are definitely a mood

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

4pm morning coffee and psychonauts

4pm morning coffee and ori, and the will, of the wisps

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Brasseye posted:

4pm morning coffee and ori, and the will, of the wisps

:coffeepal:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

started ni no kuni, maybe some more of that today. i've also been feeling the itch to go back to dq builders 2, building games in fall are definitely a mood

Is this your first time going through Ni no Kuni?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

1pm coffee and MonHun.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

about to beat fire emblem three houses (black lions edelgart route) then start fire emblem conquest

I like three houses and will probably ng+ another house at some point but the monastery teaching portion of it is kind of tedious after a while.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
1pm mario 64 until the sun goes Down, then it's amnesia time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Coffee and gaming ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Coffee and gaming ftw.

Finding the game that provides the perfect gameplay : downtime ratio to enjoy every sip is a never ending adventure

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Coffee and gaming ftw.

In Training posted:

Finding the game that provides the perfect gameplay : downtime ratio to enjoy every sip is a never ending adventure

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

congrats, IT.

my wife is sick so I haven't been able to game for a couple of days, because I'm solo with both kids. I'm at the end of Mario Galaxy with the green star levels left and i wanna play them without interruptions.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Is this your first time going through Ni no Kuni?

i got the third party member and alchemy pot before but my ps3 broke, i'm excited to see it through

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

dusting off the 3ds any rec as to which is the best fire emblem game on it? and also do you need to play smt4 before apocalypse, not sure i'll play either but i hear apocalypse is way better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you dont have to i guess, apocalypse explains the relevant plot well but smt4 kicks rear end and you wont want to play it after apocalypse