Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
gonna finish up Mario World this morning. got valley of bowser, a little bit of star road and most of special world to go

then some TGM3 and Tatsujin Ou New Version later on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Mario 3D World, first time playing through.

Man, beep block skyway is so good.

Cheese Thief
Oct 30, 2020

mycophobia posted:

gonna finish up Mario World this morning. got valley of bowser, a little bit of star road and most of special world to go

then some TGM3 and Tatsujin Ou New Version later on

I've only played that doing No Star Road runs. I can do it between hour 15, and hour 30m. Wendy's Castle is usually hard, and the secret fort right before bowser's back door is brutal.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cheese Thief posted:

the secret fort right before bowser's back door is brutal.

That's the hardest level on the game to be sure

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Guilty Gear Strive and some Mario later

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Strive seems pretty sick...

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

It's fun once you get it working. I have no idea how some people already have 350 wins

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

la mulana 2 still. found two new bosses and about to solve the trial of brahma, just doing some guesswork to figure out wht lights drop which balls

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 110 days!
buddy of mine asked me to pick up barotrauma to play last night, its fun as hell if you can find a crew thats willing to play along with dumb bullshit

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

a tiny bit of RE Remake 1

Downloaded Capcom Arcade Stadium and the presentation is totally sick. I bought the 3rd pack, which comes with two versions of SF2 and Cyberbots so it seemed like the best one.

I'd love to see licensed games on this thing but I know that's a remote possibility.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to capture a fairy in a basket so I can bring it to a shrine maiden on Wednesday bc I think it may let me unlock dual wielding (??)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

trying to capture a fairy in a basket so I can bring it to a shrine maiden on Wednesday bc I think it may let me unlock dual wielding (??)

that quest is so fun

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Sounds like my Saturday!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Ryuji's moveset in P5S is so darn fun I never want to swap off him.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Earthbound. need to finiush this before I can start kiwami 1 in earnest

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Brasseye posted:

Earthbound. need to finiush this before I can start kiwami 1 in earnest

????

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
I can only have one 'main' game going at a time... its hard to explain

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Brasseye posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Brasseye posted:

I understand.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

I understand.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

on a road trip so ive been playing lots of diablo 3 and mario on switch. its gonna be hype to have d2 on this thing

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Brasseye posted:

i tried to do this but its impossible. i always want to hop back and forth too much. it means i dont finish a lot of games but hell im having fun

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

everyone knows you have a main game and a chill gmame lol, for real get serious

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have many games going at once which kinda sucks for finishing games but sometimes it’s nice to have options. Though I do get engrossed in a game sometimes like I am with Wild Arms right now where I play nothing else.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i have way too many games going and I just have to accept I wont finish them all. but im going to die trying.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

i have way too many games going and I just have to accept I wont finish them all. but im going to die trying.

:hai:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

*Nods respectfully*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I wish I could focus on just one game at a time. I can barely stick to one game a day most days

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm a monogamous gamer.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

everyone knows you have a main game and a chill gmame lol, for real get serious

This. I just finished up having three games and that was far too much for my peanut brain to juggle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

Aye

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

This. I just finished up having three games and that was far too much for my peanut brain to juggle.

it's the gamer path

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used to focus on one game at a time but now I usually have something multiplayer or endless I play a couple times a week like MonHun, Diablo, Mario Maker, a shooter etc. in between my Main Squeezes.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In particular, I feel like the Switch is perfect for inbetween games, with all of the retro compilations, stuff like Clubhouse, obviously Mario Kart, etc. If I play my PS4, it's for a main game these days.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sounds like my Saturday!

http://twitter.com/In__Training/status/1363319225784274944

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

proud multigamer here

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I used to focus on one game at a time but now I usually have something multiplayer or endless I play a couple times a week like MonHun, Diablo, Mario Maker, a shooter etc. in between my Main Squeezes.

yeah ive got cod and ow for multi, diablo3 and enter the gungeon for brainless stuff I can jump in and out of, im playing through control, hitman, replaying re4+ori2+doomy turtle+amid evil atm. I count mario 3d world and mario+luigiu as new games because I paid for them again lmfao.

and im going to beat them all.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You're not. You're doing a disservice to every single game in that list with your debauchery and frankly I can't stand for it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

You're not. You're doing a disservice to every single game in that list with your debauchery and frankly I can't stand for it.

he's going to beat them all and have a blast doing it. Mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

yeah ive got cod and ow for multi, diablo3 and enter the gungeon for brainless stuff I can jump in and out of, im playing through control, hitman, replaying re4+ori2+doomy turtle+amid evil atm. I count mario 3d world and mario+luigiu as new games because I paid for them again lmfao.

and im going to beat them all.

Amid Evil ftw.