Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Amid Evil ftw.

its so loving good. seriously underplayed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Killing Floor 2

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

symbolic posted:

Killing Floor 2

:dogwhistle:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Double post

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i try to multi-game, but in my heart i am a monogamous gamer.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Still really into Nioh 2. First game didn't quite hit it but they really nailed the ARPG loot game+souls combo in this one. More interesting levels and bosses and you get items with actually interesting bonuses from the get go instead of them all being relegated to NG++.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I keep finding sub stories to chase in Yakuza 0 and I gotta check on my property income in between each one. one of these days I should meet that guy I promised to meet for a drink but he keeps the map marker right next to my hideout, so.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I'm playing a ton of Hades. Recently I've been trying to fulfill all the prophecies. As far as I know I only have two left: find a couple legendaries i haven't seen yet, and escape with several pact of punishment options I haven't used yet. It's pretty easy since I don't have to do them all at once. Though the trap damage one might kill my sloppy rear end.

I'm also best friends with everyone except Hypnos. Apparenlty i just need to see more dialogs to unlock his poo poo but I'm getting them few and far between

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

b_d posted:

I'm playing a ton of Hades. Recently I've been trying to fulfill all the prophecies. As far as I know I only have two left: find a couple legendaries i haven't seen yet, and escape with several pact of punishment options I haven't used yet. It's pretty easy since I don't have to do them all at once. Though the trap damage one might kill my sloppy rear end.

I'm also best friends with everyone except Hypnos. Apparenlty i just need to see more dialogs to unlock his poo poo but I'm getting them few and far between

Launched it again today. On my 35th escape attempt and didnt make that much progress. The furthest ive made it was getting hades to like 10% hp on his first phase. I can do this.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i didn't beat hades until my 101st attempt lol.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
d2 for old times sake cuz the remaster got me hyped.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
drat lol. Im dreading seeing the 2nd phase now. Another thing im not looking forward to is using different weapons after i beat him, cause ive grown so used to the blade.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Also i was told there are death defiance related boons which is bullshit cause im not using death defiances and thus those boons just dont spawn, which are needed to fulfill the prophecies where you get every god's boons. It pissed me off but i guess thats on me, still, kinda dumb if you ask me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played Valheim.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[Clearly thinking of different game] i like to call it Volcel.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Coffee while Xenoblade 2 downloads

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

[Clearly thinking of different game] i like to call it Volcel.

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to play magic the gathering with some friends. Then I'm going to play either bloodborne or ds3. I might play halo also.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Strive, Tetris 99, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 and hopefully Stardew co-op if my friend doesn't bail on us. Up to winter 1 with just a bit more of the remixed community center to go, really looking forward to the new post community center content

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

ArfJason posted:

drat lol. Im dreading seeing the 2nd phase now. Another thing im not looking forward to is using different weapons after i beat him, cause ive grown so used to the blade.

2nd phase is kind of easier to me a lot of the time, since it doesn't have the random factor of the summoned adds. You got this.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dark Souls 2, should finish NG+ today

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Birthday Hitman 3.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

Happy birthday.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

It's D&D night

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

Happy Birthday!

More Persona 5 Strikers, co-op Mario 3d World later.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

well happy birthday agent 47

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

Happy birthday and congrats on finishing Breath of the Wild in time to celebrate.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

Happy Birthday!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.
Knocking out the birthday kid by throwing a spinning package (Nerf Elite 2.0 Turbine my mom wrapped for me) around the corner.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

Happy birthday gamer.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

happy birthday to you

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Knocking out the birthday kid by throwing a spinning package (Nerf Elite 2.0 Turbine my mom wrapped for me) around the corner.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Happy birthday Arrhythmia

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

happy birthday arrythmia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008