Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
finally going to replay metroid dread i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mycophobia posted:

nice. i want to go back and 100 percent it some day but i think it'll be a few years from now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

call of duty and path of exile weekend baby.

d4 is on gamepass but theyre like a month away from revamping the whole game so ill wait. the patient gamer always wins

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

Wetboi Spread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

d4 is on gamepass but theyre like a month away from revamping the whole game so ill wait. the patient gamer always wins

Natty purple gem drops? Oh indeed.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Reentering the Gungeon.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

This is the most Bob post I’ve ever seen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

You’re a full blown loving retard man.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Needless to say: Call of Poopy, rear end of ex-smell (say it with some hard rock flair) and WeeYarbles 4.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ff7 rebirth and Doom mapping. Almost done with the layout of MAP03 and need to add combat now.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Probably just gonna play Crawl and get mad

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hi Imps, they’re doing a full revamp of Diablo 4 that will actually make it the best indie treasure ever made.
Me pressing play on a YakBak 1998: Hoiii ImpS, theEey’re doing a fuoLll revAaAmP of Diablo 4 that will actually make it the best ieeIiInNdie treasure ever made.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picked up Celeste again. Just about to do the summit again.

Maybe some gungeon runs too

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hi Imps, they’re doing a full revamp of Diablo 4 that will actually make it the best indie treasure ever made.
Me pressing play on a YakBak 1998: Hoiii ImpS, theEey’re doing a fuoLll revAaAmP of Diablo 4 that will actually make it the best ieeIiInNdie treasure ever made.

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

path o f exile until i have rsi. dd2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob with huge eyes and open mouth seeing a AI-generated cinematic trailer for Total Revamped D4 in august: actual poggers in the chat guys.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

Bob with huge eyes and open mouth seeing a AI-generated cinematic trailer for Total Revamped D4 in august: actual poggers in the chat guys.

lol. but also iwll absoutleyl be playing it :cheers:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Got fully hooked on Unicorn Overlord this last week so more of that. I’ve cleared out all of Cornia and Drakenhold except for the spots that are way higher level that you’re meant to come back to later in the game and am working on liberating the elf nation now. It’s a really great game, I can’t believe I ever stopped playing it even for just a week or two.

Maybe I’ll get back on Infinite Wealth tonight too, starting Dragon’s Dogma 2 last week got me anxious about starting a new game when there’s so many other big recent releases I’d started and never finished lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stux posted:

lol. but also iwll absoutleyl be playing it :cheers:

im waiting for season 20.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

Got fully hooked on Unicorn Overlord this last week so more of that. I’ve cleared out all of Cornia and Drakenhold except for the spots that are way higher level that you’re meant to come back to later in the game and am working on liberating the elf nation now. It’s a really great game, I can’t believe I ever stopped playing it even for just a week or two.

Maybe I’ll get back on Infinite Wealth tonight too, starting Dragon’s Dogma 2 last week got me anxious about starting a new game when there’s so many other big recent releases I’d started and never finished lol

corn overlord is loving sick. i took a break after the grand battle of drakenhold castle and will dive back in to the elf kingdom soon. the two desert fights were absolute low points but the rest has been a blast.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

check out this layout...bad boy takes 4 minutes to run through with no enemies. hope i dont wind up hating this thing by the time im done adding bad guys.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pranking my sister with my talkboy on the slow setting so it sounds like bob: Hey kids, it's early access.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

remember the yak bak pen lol. ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

RoboQuest. It's a mix of Borderlands, Doom, and Risk of Rain. Kicks serious rear end. 2 player co-op. Just buy it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In a post Yakuza 5 malaise since it took like 2+ years to beat it. Part of me wants to jump right into Y6 but also I’ve been meaning to play DD1 on switch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bob collapsing in a seizure repeating Hoipe instead of Hodor.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hoipe was actually a contraction of “Holy poo poo this is just the beginning of the Diablo 4 renaissance, I hope”

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
almost through year 1 in stardew, so more of that

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
FF7 Rebirth and Fortnite VRs so I can practice my robot dance

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

corn overlord is loving sick. i took a break after the grand battle of drakenhold castle and will dive back in to the elf kingdom soon. the two desert fights were absolute low points but the rest has been a blast.

it took me until right now to realize you werent talkin about some dogshit indie treasure stardew valley ripoff when you said corn lord