Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Vaccine water and kingdom hearts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Taco Bell and Yakuza 0

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

There has been an alcohol ban for a month and drank my last beer a week ago. Now am rationing scraps of old brandy that I had around for making steak Diane like a homeless alcoholic.

Crusader kings 3 and mon hun.

Stay strong gamer.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Doing a bunch of escalations in Hitman.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
bongs and Mega Man X7 (because I have brain damage)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

shot 2 and picross and guilty gear.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
turnt pogget league

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Picked up Mon Hun again after a bit away. Gonna try out a new wep, probably finally try hunting horn.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
I resubbed to EVE Online, which seems stupid since I haven't played for a decade, I and I didn't enjoy the last couple of times I played it even when I was unemployed. But maybe THIS will be the time in which the basic gameplay gets good!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Picked up Mon Hun again after a bit away. Gonna try out a new wep, probably finally try hunting horn.

The new bazel horn is p deec.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Finally taking a rest from monster Hunter and playing mass effect legendary edition. Never played the first one and I’m kind of enjoying it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The new bazel horn is p deec.

I made a paralysis one with Affinity, Defense and Healing songs and it's fun, I don't need to use potions or put my weapon away ever lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's kinda like bloodborne now, I could back up and run away to heal or just sneak in four hits to get topped the gently caress up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

It's kinda like bloodborne now, I could back up and run away to heal or just sneak in four hits to get topped the gently caress up.

Healing horns are insane in this. Using the bead wire bug skill amplifies it and also gives attack up so everyone can kick more rear end.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

morning coffee and putting down my sign at maneaters

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
played an hour of hl1 and made it to powerup cause i didnt use any skips and it runs weird

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nier Replicant B route. I’ve got all the weapons except the one you get as a reward for beating B so I’m hoping I can blitz through the other routes pretty quick now that I don’t need to spend time on side quests etc

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Nier Replicant B route. I’ve got all the weapons except the one you get as a reward for beating B so I’m hoping I can blitz through the other routes pretty quick now that I don’t need to spend time on side quests etc

The new cutscenes in C are really obvious and impossible to skip so you can basically just blitz through everything, I think my C run through took me just under two hours. Make sure you save right before going into the last area.

Whoops thought this was games beat and that you already beat this and we’re starting C. B route is amazing, enjoy!

fadam fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 16, 2021

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I’m gonna play a bunch more ME1 and Pokémon Snap. Have a blessed day everyone.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i took a day off from pokemon shield and no longer like half my pokemon so im going to level the 4 dumbest looking ones i have instead

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i started playing serious sam 4 but it had 360-era-unreal-engine levels of texture pop-in so now i'm playing the serious sam 4 graphics settings menu

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

going through Village like 5 minutes at a time lol

I’ve been neglecting my AC island and just got to the water zone in Pokemon Snap so maybe that too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy (struggling to get through the police interrogation at the office without having a spirit bug induced panic attack and getting arrested) and KH 358/2 (on day 301, story's getting juicy).

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know I played and finished fahrenheit but I don't remembwr anything about it except that I thought David cage was an insane person

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Sitting down to Kingdom Hearts to have Xemnas and Sephiroth take turns carving me like a christmas ham.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

D&D night.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Working on the very last ending in Nier Replicant

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

D&D night.

same, DM's running curse of strahd for us. i'm playin as Benny from the mummy

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
majima story in yakuza kiwami 2 and the going down wad in doom 2

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i dont know

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i'm too hosed up on shot 2 to play anything more complicated than picross.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
oh yeah i remember i started psx re1 arrange on friday i think so i guess ill pick that back up

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

full day of demon souls ftw. Only world 5 and 1-4 left.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

oh yeah i remember i started psx re1 arrange on friday i think so i guess ill pick that back up

arrange jill is too hard so im gonna do original chris cuz i havent done that yet

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Miitopia demo

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Finishing the first Phoenix Wright game 20 years after it was first released

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

struggling through mass effect 1 Legemndary Edition. Did my first optional planent once I could fly around and it was a vehicle segment which blew chunks so I decided not to do any more of them and then the next story planet was even more unskippable driving. Gaming was insane 15 years ago and I cant believe anyone put up with this crap.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

struggling through mass effect 1 Legemndary Edition. Did my first optional planent once I could fly around and it was a vehicle segment which blew chunks so I decided not to do any more of them and then the next story planet was even more unskippable driving. Gaming was insane 15 years ago and I cant believe anyone put up with this crap.

Someone please smuggle this motherfucker a 40oz of Malt Liquor, stat.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
everyone hated the driving when it was new too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

played some epic skyrim today.