Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

It wouldve been cool if master mode was somehow similar to trial of the sword where the enemies are the same but you have limited resources.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

finally had the spoons i needed to uncomprehendingly follow youtube instructions on how to emulate snes games on 3ds :hellyeah:

playing chrono trigger

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I missed one of the Al Bhed primers :negative:

que sera sera fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Apr 5, 2020

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

FFX and animal crossing. I also started 3 houses but I’ve never played a tactical rpg before so I have no idea what I’m doing lol. Having fun tho

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

3 Houses was my GOTY last year, it’s really good. Maybe the only game that I’ve ever beaten and then immediately started a new file.

Although I didn’t finish Death Stranding, which would have been its strongest competition

I can see myself doing that for sure. I'm only a few hours in but i'm already curious about what i'm missing in the other paths! Definitely going to dive in once I finish ffx, which i started just to kill time but i've been sucked in..

Oh Mister B posted:

i played ffx for the first time last summer and still have so much of the ost in my head. what house did you pick for FE?

I chose the golden deer house because i felt a real connection to the leader, who smiles rakishly and winks at me a lot. I'm curious what other people chose, or if one is better/worse than the others, but i will probably play them all anyway so it doesnt matter too much

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I ended up playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 all day yesterday and I probably will today too. It’s the perfect sequel, anything that I thought the first game could have added or improved on is in 2. I can’t stop playing.

Didn’t play the first one but dqb2 is insanely addictive. It felt like I was getting the switch low battery warning every 10 minutes even though it had been hours

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Splatfest this weekend 🦑

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

American McGay posted:

Splatfests are one of the sickest things in gaming. The giant teams picking sides aspect of it is so good. Shame they decided to stop doing them regularly.

this

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

In Training posted:

I assume every here is on Team Mayo?

:hai:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That's a mirror

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

3 houses

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I got felix to join my house 💕

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Noice.. I’m almost finished with my 3rd route at like 220 hours lol. I thought ng+ might speed things up somehow but nah

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

yeah, i haven't done NG+ but I feel like it would make your class more powerful, but you still have all the side quests, teaching, and supports that take up a shitload of time. I guess you could skip the stuff you've already seen.

it mostly makes it easier to recruit people and acquire skills, but you still gotta level everyone up the hard way and earn money through battles. And then you have to sit through a thousand meals to get all the supports for all those new people you recruited. Juggling a lot of people gets confusing, and I felt a bit like that confused math lady meme trying to calculate who's near who in battle with what adjutant, which people to recruit for what paralogue, etc etc

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

a pirated copy of radiant historia perfect chornology

Same

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

more Radiant Historia. I forgot how much i like the 3ds

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Bravely Second

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Spoderman posted:

trying to get back into bravely default after putting it down so long. love this game

it's very special

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

More bravely second. It's delightful.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A skyward sword switch port popped up on Amazon

👀

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Link looks like joan rivers in twilight princess and I can't get over it.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

it's monday :redass:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:hfive:

I crafted chomps for like 3 hours yesterday and I'm ready to be rich

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

i started grinding jp and pg and now its sunday morning

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

every month is horror month this year.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Fire emblem awakening

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

HalfHazard posted:

More botw master mode. Grabbed some good poo poo from Hyrule Castle and now heading to Kakariko

Looting hyrule castle is one of my favorite parts of the game

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

rimworld expansion sounds like your typical friday night.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

FE Awakening, it's badass

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

More fire emblem awakening. 3 more paralogues before I have all the extremely powerful future children

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Yeah I think I mostly like the individual members of Black Eagles (the only other route I’ve done so far) better but I like the Blue Lions better as a group... it’s cool that almost everyone in the house already had relationships with each other from before the events of the game that you can tease out though all their different support conversations. IIRC I’m not too far from the timeskip so I’m excited to see what everyone’s like after that

yeah that dynamic was really cool, it's neat that all the houses had their own vibes

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Animal crossing and Fire emblem fates: Conquest

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Maya Fey posted:

dusting off the 3ds any rec as to which is the best fire emblem game on it? and also do you need to play smt4 before apocalypse, not sure i'll play either but i hear apocalypse is way better

Awakening

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I’m playing thru the 3ds FEs right now and Awakening was fantastic. Fates is meh, and I haven’t gotten to shadows of Valentia yet but go with awakening!!!

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I played it for like an hour but moved on to fates because it looked like crap and I couldn’t make my character a girl >:[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

ArfJason posted:

happy b-lated b-day b-treash

:yeah: