Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Oh hells yes

is this the real life...

Edit: severely misread your post. Disregard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
A lot of people say the end game to bravely default kinda sucks but I think its a cool idea and I like it. Sequel looks good too.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YLakSs0mlU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Stelio Kontos posted:

At the hospital playing 3ds while pregnant gf sleeps before baby decides to come out. FE Fates and pokemon yellow for this almost daddy

this dude definitely hosed.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Crying alone with in my loving room in the dark

gently caress you all

Edit: feeling a little better. Minecraft.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Do we ever even truly life.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Tokyo mirage sessions

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

STFU about your embarrassing teamspeak server where everyone wheezes and says memes out loud to each other like a bunch of loving mongoloids.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
sir dan fortesque

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
sit-ting on a park bench... play-ing picross round 2-- in three dimensions

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

NYEEHHHHHHH, THE MADDOX WIKI HAS YET TO UPDATE ON THIS MATTER. COLOR ME SURPRISED, MR BEEP BOOP SHITPOSTER NYEEHHH *eats cheez like a dumbass nerd (aka Urkel)*

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

A gold ring?!? Are you kidding- that's what I gotta put on the briefcase, I bet. I got one of two. I gotta find another Gold Ring-fuckin gold COCK ring AH AH HAHAHAHAHA!! The conductor wore a -was kinky he always wore a fuckin' metallic cock-platinum and gold cock rings, he wore. You have to take two of em' off the cocks of the zombies-and dogs, and you can open the briefcase what the gently caress kind of a key is that?! A fuckin' metal ring? A metal Cock Ring.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Cubivore_ posted:

suda51 is a nice dude for adding a skip puzzle feature

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Ram is so good. great choice.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Rudy Roughknight

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Yeah, its a really early PS1 game where SOny wasn't blocking devs from making 2D games so its like a really high fidelity SNES JRPG. Looks great and has CD-quality music as well, killer soundtrack

wild arms rules. 2 was one of my favorite psx games for a long time, but its definitely clunky. wild arms 1's main char is named Rudy Roughknight and I always thought that was cool

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

The only thing about it is that it's like, FF7 level easy but after playing P5 on Hard it's nice to have a JRPG where I can just steamroll everything

yeah. wild arms 2 main char is named Ashley Winchester who has a big rifle but like he never shoots it, just stabs people with a bayonet lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I played a few rounds of OW last month and some kid messaged me saying "I'm lonely"

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
at the end of the game I had exactly 4 links I didn't max out. at no point in this game will you need a guide for any part of it, so have fun.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrFhD87di0I

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I played sum rev 2 but got curious and played ggxx^R or whatever and forgot how differently baiken played.. she's so much better in rev 2

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

One of the characters' default name is Kanon so I renamed her Kanon (2006)

lol she was my favorite character

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I ended up being in new orleans for a week but I played a bit of ffxiv at the hotel

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

ARMS with my homie. This game is a awesome local FG for people who don't care about FGs

I added u on switch dude.. good icon

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I played a ton of final fantasy tactics advance cuz of ffxii

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the bravely games have sum fuckin sweet sound tracks.. the meta narrative is insanely good, too. powerful gaming

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I played sum starcraft 2 and ffta lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mumble.. class updates actually changing the gameplay instead of just being Hats.. Ryan Davis was alive.. Obama...

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(me squirming around in bed w/ghostly audio)

...,,They're doing Left4Dead2 that's crazy! Let's preorder it and get our groups of 8 in order..

....Highlander postponed til 7pm for Steel update...

,,...Servers full. Kick some pubs for me....

(wakes up screaming crying, in agony_) NO!!!!!!!!! NO GOD

lmfao brutal

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

TEM PURA!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
ys viii, maybe sum blazblue. also, both dq heroes games are 50% off on psn and they're great

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
when silent bob speaks

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Meh, I'd rather play Dragon's Dogma.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He bought Battlefront II.

Yobgoblin posted:

The DLC kicks rear end, too.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I kept seeing a girl w/a Konata sticker on her laptop in the library and when she finally spoke to me I was so shocked I blew a little dry booger out of my nose that she definitely saw and that was the only time we spoke.

lmfao