Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

SMT 4, then a little later on Life is Strange Episode 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Virtue's Last Reward. Hope I didn't make a big mistake playing it before 999 but I'm enjoying it alot anyway

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Happy Leap Day!!!!!

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Animal Crossing, then possibly Mega Man X collection later

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Animal Crossing and Mega Man X. Finally beat Boomer Kuwanger

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Breath of the Wild Master Mode.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

More botw master mode. Grabbed some good poo poo from Hyrule Castle and now heading to Kakariko

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

American McGay posted:

The music is insanely epic and there's a ton of wild stuff in there that I think it's kinda bad to just b-line it for the castle if you're playing for the first time. Some of the coolest poo poo in the entire game is in the castle.

I think the first time I played I tiptoed around the outside after my first or second beast, and I snuck in the basement and found the giant stalfos guarding the hylian shield which was a pretty cool discovery. Then I snuck out the same way I came in and didn't explore any of the upstairs parts until the end of the game.

Yeah on my first playthrough I explored the lower reaches a little bit early on then chickened out lol. Felt really cool to go through this time snapping up all these useful goodies out from under the noses of tons of crazy powerful enemies

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Re-conquered Mario 64, so it's time to move on... to Mario Odyssey, which I got distracted from for one reason or another. Just arrived in Seaside Kingdom...

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Kicked Bowser's rear end in Mario Odyssey... this part of the game since leaving the food kingdom has been completely insane and awesome and it seems there's even more in store :stare:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Animal Crossing and beer. Wolfgang moved out today so I went on a few Nook Mile Tours and managed to nab Lucky for Halloween goodness :D. Probably some Mario Odyssey later then maybe I'll check out Darkwood after the sun goes down...

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Shenmue III

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

In Training posted:

I already can't wait for Shenmue 4 and I haven't even finished 3 how did the OG gamers live like this for 18 years.

Sometimes you just have to be patient :hai: RIP to those who waited for so long and wound up hating it, but so far I feel like I'm getting exactly what I wanted

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Caught a lunker while fishing in Shenmue 3 :cool:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Playing Clock Tower (SNES)

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Tried to get my birthday message from Mads in Death Stranding but I can’t because I’m at a point in the game where I don’t have the baby :negative:

Booting me up got me addicted to it again though so probably a lot of that and some of my new Golden Deer run of Three Houses

Happy birthday dude :cheers:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

herculon posted:

Celebrating my birthday and turkey day on Animal Crossing. Happy Thanksgaming everyone

Happy birthday herculon :cheers:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Birthday gaming starting with some Chrono Trigger but hopefully some multiplayer stuff tonight

Happy birthday!

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Happy birthday gamer

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

SMT Nocturne

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

More Nocturne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk9ECLzGCrA

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Just a little bit of Smash tonight.

Bicyclops posted:

gonna do distant gaming with my brother (he's playing through witcher 3 for the first time) and a ton of cyberpunk tonight. going to stay up late because i have the next two weeks off from work and tomorrow's my birthday. then more cyberpunk tomorrow night and the night after that. monday is distant magic night with the friends.

Hope you had a great birthday :cheersdoge:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Smash Ultimate and beer. Sephiroth is so sick in this

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Joined the Golden Deer

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Is this your first run?

Yeah it is. Just liked the way Claude presented himself, liking all the students too. Raphael ftw

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Happy New Year imps! Animal Crossing New Year's Party was dope

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

herculon posted:

happy birthday net cafe scandal

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Birthday Hitman 3.

Happy birthday :cheers:

Wrapping up Persona 4 Golden finally, and playing Fallout: New Vegas trying to be less bad at Caravan

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Fallout: New Vegas. I'm playing an early run of Lonesome Road (started at level 3) and it's been tough but fun so far. After I do all that I'm going after the Caravan and Legion quest achievements.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Some more Fallout: New Vegas. Got the Caravan Master achievement today :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

More Fallout: New Vegas. Been bashing deathclaw skulls in with a golf club.