Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

path of exile came out with a huge update and im playin that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im playing witcher 3 because i need to loving finish it already..but i am in love with paper jam

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

link is the only character in sc2 imo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tbh i only played the game as a dumb kid and never got good at it or anything. was link OP?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i remember the AI being worthless against his downward stab leap

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Oh yeah, link's charged arrow was unblockable. there you go

owns

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

paper jam is alarmingly good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'm watching a Minecraft streamer while playing minecraft, ATM OP. The streamer is using a voice filter thing to make him sound like the Lich King or w/e and every time someone subscribes he starts talking about how he is going to use there female family members and dad to pleasure his insanely powerful dick and balls.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im playing grimdawn...it's good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill be playing a lot of BLOPS3 later

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing splatoon for the first time in forever cause a buddy got it..why the gently caress did i stop playing this? its so good lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there are like 90,000 new weapons and maps since the last time i played

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

once i get home im doin some blops3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark souls 3 over here. this game is a masterpiece

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Laying on my bed in my completely dark room staring at the ceiling. Two nights in a row.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Check out this guys name [off topic]

i laughed loudly at a business meeting bc of this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

a full run is like 45 minutes or so.

itll be a long time before i last 45 minutes in one lmao

you also get shortcuts as you progress though that let you start on floor 2 with an extra item, floor 3 with 2 etc.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

darks ouls 3 nd then going to a barcade near my place for a birthdy party. probably play a shitload of smash tv

happy bday

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

will be working all day and then drinking later, but i'll sneak in some enter the gungeon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gonna play some PC overwatch. drat there's a lot of bdays in may, mines coming up in a few days

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A second cake just hit Mike's Harder Lemonade.

hahahaha

and yeah, happy bday lar :)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Saw a guy die in a car wreck in philly today. He flipped over the median barrier on 76. It was bloody

i just saw the hong kong 76 episode of avgn where when you die they show you an actual loving dead body

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

It was probably the craziest accident on the road I've ever seen. The guy must have been doing 70 and flew over the median and flipped and the whole top got impacted and blood was everywhere while I drive by

christ. sorry you had to see that. does sound pretty rad though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Do we ever even truly life.

Heroes never die - Mercy, Overwatch 2016

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol, D is about the size of a postage stamp on my monitor

well it takes some big balls to admit that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a big path of exile patch just came out so ill be playing that a lot after drinks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the secret to having a good birthday is to hang out with friends individually and have your drinks bought for like 2 weeks lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I made the mistake of going out with a bunch of mates on my bday night and i had so many drinks fed to me I woke up on the loop line in the center of tokyo the next day after going around it gently caress knows how many times lol.

hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

What did they add this time?

got rid of the dumb perandus mobs, new league involves varied challenges that appear throughout the story. rebalanced mobs, added a bunch of new spells and uniques, added a super endgame labyrinth and rebalanced it

the best part of the update though is that the game now loads instantly,. no more bizarre 5 minute black screen lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my friend surprised me w/ busch garden tickets for this weekend so i wont be able to play much tho. have a good weekend gamers

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

And what's the name of the man that you are going oh the date with?

it's this guy https://vine.co/v/e2z1m12jXbe

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

path of exile

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whose on for some late night ow? msg me on the bnet thingie

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

one of the new powers in the recent poe expansion has everything you hit bleed, and if something dies while it bleeds its a free corpse explosion. running a cyclone build and its very satisfying to do this to everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTgGX56yklU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

actually i ended up reinstalling jedi academy and downloading a bunch of mods for it to relive my teenage years