Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i;m sick. think im gonna play an rpg. maybe new vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
shadow complex ftw...

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Pillars is loving dire, I love old CRPGs and it's not a good one. The engagement mechanic alone is insanely stupid and makes the combat the most static tedious thing ever made

the combat in all those games has Rare AIDS so baSICALLY it only matters which one is over faster. idk i like the story and cahracters in pillars but my brain is chrome plated

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I was palying Magic: The Gathering until their piece of poo poo garbage program hosed up

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

goferchan posted:

u playing Arena? I'm curious but probably gonna wait til it comes out on phones. I play Eternal currently which is much closer to Magic than Hearthstone (and has like LSV and Patrick Chapin and other Magic pro tour dudes on the design team staff) and also the most obscenely generous free to play model for any card game . I regular hit masters ranks and the only thing i've spent real money on is cosmetic poo poo just because I feel bad for the devs cuz they gotta make something

*flame shield activated for talking about a digital card game, honestly, it's rly good tho*

i was playing modo which is a huge piece of poo poo but arena seems equally lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
eternals good thought i like it