Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Shaquin posted:

Began to play Ys origin which is incredibly dope. Turned my back on the games of the land of the rising sun in my surly mid teens and 2015 has been a year long revelation that perhaps that was a mistake

oath is so much better imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been on a long train ride, didnt get to game at all today but i finally tried the revolver in csgo, which got patched to not be 1 hit kill

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im a gay piece of poo poo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

I'm going to hopefully finish the second case of Phoenix Wright 1 tonight

I now understand In Training's name and avatar

you havent met her yet

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

I used to have a puffy Maya av

forgot about that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dolphin olympics made it to wii u?
huh

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
playing the game ungeons of dredmor where you make numbers go up to hit bigger numbers because this laptop cant run jack poo poo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wai... wait a minute... this laptop i remember this laptop

oh my god

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

The Swamp in lovely planet is hosed up. I'm getting some cramps so I'll have to retire for the evening.

swamp is ftw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Schnedwob posted:

I quit out on Lovely Planet about halfway through the swamp. This gamer just couldn't hack it.

In Training posted:

I made it through all of the swamp but I stopped acing levels and I got to world 5 and this is too hard for me.

keep pressing on

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i remember a friend of mine lent me 2 of his dreamcasts and one day while i was hosting a party somehow we got into playing them and people who had never touched a videogame before got really into soul calibur which led to everyone laughing at Voldo because it sounds really close to Boludo (lit: Big balled man)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
that day was the day i got owned by someone button mashing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

2 dreamcasts!?!??!?!?!?!

i think one of them was on its last legs laser wise so he gave me the other one as a backup. He has a third one that he has never allowed me to see.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
csgo is loving awesome

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

crunk dork posted:

I rly like it but competitive is too serious and casual is too casual so I usually play arms race

just play it how you see fit and if you do bad youll be put against bad people and not have to worry too much

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

crunk dork posted:

I would like to play some with people that aren't getting mad as hell about rank every round if anyone would like 2 add crunk dork on steam

im gonna add you as arf but i implore, and this goes to anyone who wants to play csgo with me, that you add me on my alt account Porongus so that playing with people around the world at 400 ping isn't as horrible a penalization tia

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I played Saints Row 1 for 12 hours straight.m

memories of binging through saints row 2 pc coop through very illicit and obscure Gamespy clients

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
still have fond memories of my boss

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Distrito de Trailer Park.

there was no way short of reinstalling windows for me to change the saints row 2 language the sr2 pc port is notoriously bad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
it worked mostly fine here too, no strange timing issues that caused cutscenes to freak out or anything but i was using gentlemen of the row

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I'm trying to get some Pimps together for a 360 SR2 coop stream sometime.

id so be down if we could get two or three dudes to get saints row 2 on pc and install the gentlement of the row mod find an alternative to gamespy to play online fix the resolution issues get the proper timing patches revert to the AgentPlay client create a virtualized vpn router tracerout webfucker pc gaming and enjoy a nice sesh of coop

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Be nice to Mallow

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
only had time for 2 matchmaking games in csgo
its friday tho... :geti:n

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Why would anybody play Rock Band on PC

i played a lot of frets on fire with illegally downloaded guitar hero and rock band charts so maybe me if it goes cheap enough

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yo my niggas don't post in this thread during the week much less post this garbage rear end Dinnar Fans :buddy: horse poo poo. loving retards.

Agreed to both.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

the max/mona swapping stuff in Max Payne 2 is extremely awesome. Got to Act III, been playing slow to savor it since the game seems super short.

mp2 is godly

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
played some geometry wars 3: this game kicks so much rear end

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
trying to finish LISA (and no, she doesnt need braces, loving stop already -_-)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

qnqnx posted:

I'm playing some more TF2, which is what I ave been doing most of this day, and most of the past week, and most of the past months

i dont know why but i have an insane craving for that game i really liked the rocket jumping but this connection is not ideal for mp games

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been playing rayman origins finally made it to the final world
cool song

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
finally finished lisa

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Wishing i could game rn

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

rediscover posted:

im going to play counter strike because that's all i play now.

Yes

Fungah! posted:

la mulana. im right at the fuckin end, maybe this is the weekend itf inally happens

i have to go back to it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ghost trick is so loving good!!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
unless anything comes up, csgo, also left downloading trackmania 2 stadium and beyond good and evil while i was out so maybe try one of those.
trackmania is ftw and ive heard good stuff about beyond good and evil

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

I'm going to visit friends and then tomorrow we're going to DC to see the baby pandas

wow dude, thats some epic video game content on the friday night videogame content thread cool :thumbsup:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
pablo desperately running through the zoo trying to find a thing to relate to a videogame so he can post how he was at the zoo because hes a badass motherfucker who appreciates the fairly loving amazeballs and cool nature: the wolf is okami it remind me of okkami

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
hey guys im on a business trip (nothing too crazy) but took some time off at the tennis court, and i had to take this picture because i cant unsee kirby in that ball, anyone else see it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
got gifted spyparty so ive been playing a bit of that does anyone here have it?