Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

i've been playing a lot of enter the gungeon this week, probably gonna play more of that and/or octopath traveler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

maybe tales of berseria. i finished that game like a year ago but never touched the postgame

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

spb posted:

Fredo from Godfather would have been an epic gamer, could see him being a mod of a certain forum.. But he'll never know the sublime story arch of the Bloody Baron from Witcher 3.

fredo handing out sixers to people who didn't like EA's the godfather

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Fredo would aimbot and Michael would have no choice but denounce him via Twitter thread

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:eyepop:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

more octopath traveler. i'm almost done with everyone's chapter 2, i just need to level up h'aanit to do hers but :effort:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

bought dead cells recently and finding it to be rad as hell

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

baba is you
game is good

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Baba is you
is
you

:same:

it's an amazing game even if it makes me feel like a fail idiot when i don't get the puzzles

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

more dead cells. i also got hollow knight but i just can't get into it like i thought i would :shrug:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

impulse bought The Nonary Games because i wanted to replay 999 and virtue's last reward, haven't touched them in years

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

reached the credits of dead cells for the first time earlier, now getting utterly annihilated by hard mode

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

got gifted spider-man so i'm gonna play that before i go away for the weekend :toot:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Minus Green posted:

got gifted spider-man so i'm gonna play that before i go away for the weekend :toot:

update: it rules

also got red dead redemption 2 so i might as well start that at some point soon

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

good poo poo

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

might play more spiderman if i can wrench myself away from three houses long enough

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

AverySpecialfriend posted:

I thought the Octopath dialogue was fine but I get why ppl don’t like it. Sick game tho hope there’s Octopath 2

they're making an octopath prequel mobile game but i wish they were spending all that time and money on an actual octopath 2

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

more yakuza 0 :slick:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

inspecting the switch game cart closely and finding a copy of Freedom Wars for vita sloppily glued inside

lol

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

finally got back to playing spider-man, game still rules

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

gonna have to send in my switch to get the joycons fixed. in the meantime i guess more spider-man

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

do. you have to send the whole system in or just the joycons

looked it up and it's only the joycons, but i only have the one pair so i wouldn't be able to use it in the meantime

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Going to try Three Houses again. And I just noticed my Switch and its SD card are nearly full so I’ll probably try to finish and clear out the demos I’ve downloaded, Dragon Quest XI, Oninaki, a few others.

completely forgot oninaki existed, had no idea it was even out already

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

no man's sky because it's good now apparently

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Chode Tane, imo.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

played some marvel ultimate alliance 3 with a friend, enough to know i don't want to buy it for $60

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

new dead cells update is pretty rad

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cringe: claptrap making a reference to pickle rick by shouting in pickle claptrap

Shivers: Angel Dom and Beefcake Phenix's character specific secret intros showing their ideal platonic male friendship before starting the br mode (background music can either be sound of silence by stained or tears for fears by donnie darko)

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

In Training posted:

learning about hold em variants i didnt know existed in Yakuza 0

pineapple hold em ftw

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

AI: the somnium files. got it on tuesday and it's the only game i've played for the past three days

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

ai: the somnium files. ended up blowing through it over the course of a week but i still have some concept art and stuff left to unlock

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

In Training posted:

AI The Somnium Files is so sick. Spent the afternoon chillin with a streamer chatting about parallel universes before heading into Shinjuku to shoot 15 terrorists and then brainhack a serial killer

hell yeah dude

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

crossniq+. it's a cool puzzle game but i'm horrible at it

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

playing a bunch of nuclear throne mods

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

been on a puzzle gaming kick lately so i got one of the Picross S games

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

lmao

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

been playing blazblue cross tag battle 2.0 p much all weekend

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

seeing all the wild poo poo people have been getting up to in baba is you's level editor has made me pick it up again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

A close friend of mine basically dropped off the face of the Earth for the past month, no calls or texts or anything and I was really worried about him because he had recently moved and was worried about his housing and job situation but he suddenly called today and told me he installed stardew on his phone so whenever someone messaged him he would pick up his phone and load up stardew instead

badass