Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I played smash bros 4 with my gay college friends all night and im gonna have sex with them now.

I do this on the reg, but with Beerio Kart. Goondolences, Plutonis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
It's Saturday.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

that guy has a dick the same color as an unfinished source engine level

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
One of my best experiences with gaming or finding games in the wild was this one time, about four years ago when I was hanging out with my then-girlfriend. We went to gamestop and I found Shadow of the Colossus, Half-Life, and Jak 3 all in the same buy 2 get one free bin. I don't think I ever really talked to her much after that, but this seemed like a place to share this story

Friday night I tried to make an n64 controller work with Dark Souls 2 but ended up just playing Darkest Dungeon instead

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Bolverkur posted:

I'm grinding in Sunless Sea on my laptop and in Dragon Quest V on my 3DS... at the same time.

how is Sunless Sea? the setting/gameplay look interesting, but for some reason I'm skeptical of it all as a whole

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Bolverkur posted:

I was too, for the longest while. Waited until it went under :10bux: and that is a very good price for it, but I think it's worth the full price. I've just scratched the surface but I really like the weird world and tense situations you can get in. The stories also seem to be original and are so far very interesting. If you're up for reading lots of text, I'd give it a go. Just refund it if it's not your thing.

Yeah, as far as I can tell it seems to do the whole Lovecraft thing pretty well, especially when so many games gently caress that up tremendously. Thanks for the rec buddy :respek:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I'm working on some puzzles for The Talos Principle.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Hell yeah. Wind Waker is a beautiful game.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Probably some Hylics, or more Talos Principle

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Crazy sex this weekend folks. 3 different girls each night.

What kind of girls does a derpy klurf gently caress on a friday night

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Bill Barber posted:

Tonight I'm planning on finishing up NG+ Shovel Knight and then diving right into Plague Knight oh yeah baby. :hellyeah:

I can't wait for Specter Knight. I wonder how he's gonna play, considering he moves around so differently.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I quit out on Lovely Planet about halfway through the swamp. This gamer just couldn't hack it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i went to a LAN in one of the business college's empty classrooms. there were a bunch of people playing League of Legends, but there were also dudes in the back playing Sm4sh. now I'm drinking a beer