Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Playing Quake and working on the last case of AAI2. Intense gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

goferchan posted:

Just finished the Dual Destinies Yokai case and I'm going to move onto #3. I beat case 1 like over a year ago and I don't remember the framing device for the game ... was #2 supposed to be a flashback or something ?

Yeah, the cases flash back and forward a lot in that game. I'd recommend playing the first case again if you feel like you're missing out. It's really short. You don't need to remember the second one though

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

playing some persona 4 golden and ace attorney spirit of justice

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

P4 Arena and #FE. might play SMT IV a little on the subway too

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

Nice who's your main in P4A?

so far it's chie. but i'm going through story mode too and as i play as new characters i see things i like, like with kanji. this is my first arc system fighting game i've played seriously and it's weird as hell coming from street fighter and SNK games. do competitive players use the mash square autocombos??

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

For some characters its the best way to build meter fast but the autocombo isnt really optimal damage if you have other options. P4A was my first fighting game period so I had a weird development of going from Guilty -> recent capcom games and feeling like they were beyond tepid, I imagine the other way is alot more exciting

i keep having to check in with the tutorial mode because it feels like a quarter of the times i do a move it does something totally different, but when i look at move lists, it looks way simpler. it's super crazy and hectic and cool. how about you? who's your main?

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I've gotta get this game

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Last Blade 2 and climbing up the ranks at Splatoon

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah! posted:

playng smt4a nd pocket horse jockey, mayb e some ds3 to get ready for the dlc

Pocket jockey owns to the highest degree.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Policenauts and MGS4

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Playing Crash Bandicoot 2. I've never beaten it before, but this time, I'm gonna 100% it

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Catherine and MGS4

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Vanquish and Blood on the Sand

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

MGS4 and Bayonetta

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Bayonetta and going to try Overwatch

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Binary Domain and Titanfall 2 trial

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Binary Domain is awesome. One of the only third person shooters I've enjoyed lately.

It's incredibly good. I like the respect system, because it has me trying to pull crazy robot killing stunts to earn my teammates' devotion.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

I was never able to get the voice command stuff working which is a shame. I wanted to talk to Bo.

I don't think I've heard of anybody who was able to get the voice command stuff to work for them the whole game through

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Ace Combat 4, Yakuza 3, and Gitaroo Man

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Chill Penguin posted:

Nice. I need to bust my PS2 collection out of storage

I just learned last night that it doesn't play well at all on my HDTV, so I had to play on my PSP Go with a Dualshock 3 connected. Beware if you no longer have a CRT

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Yakuza 2 and Trails in the Sky

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ArfJason posted:

The buildup to the regenerators is by far one of the best parts of re4

The regenerators, the right hand, and the suspended cage are all truly terrifying

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

MGS 4

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I'm gonna finally beat MGS4 this weekend. Unless Kojima is goofing with my sense of pacing and there are five more acts waiting for me

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Peace Walker. Just fought an extremely obnoxious tank and apparently I'm in for ten more. I know that I still have three more games to beat, but it's getting very sad to think that I'm approaching the end of such a legendary series

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Peace Walker HD and Dragon Quest viii. February is shaping up to be a good month to game

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Tokyo Jungle tonight

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Peace Walker and maybe the Witness

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Firin' up the iDroid app and playing some Ground Zeroes missions

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Gonna rescue a couple more POWs in Ground Zeroes then crack open The Phantom Pain

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I've spent all day playing MGS V and I plan to continue until I collapse

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Metal Gear Solid V at home and some MGS 1 on my commute

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Going to Africa in MGS V. I've spent nearly 30 hours just doing missions and fooling around fultoning everything I can in Afghanistan. This game is so insanely good.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Policenauts and MGS V

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

MGS V: The Phantom Pain. I cannot get enough of this game.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Me too, that and Tiger Woods '06.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Rounding out the weekend with Metal Gear Solid V. I lost like two hours of progress last weekend thanks to box transport not making checkpoints, but I'm back on the horse.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Steins Gate 0 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Hot Shots: World Invitational

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

waku waku 7 and mgs v