Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

And Kid Cudi as the guy with the joint!

Also, "Shemp's" brand beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Luchadork posted:

The practical effects/lighting they used for Evil Delta were cool looking, Didn't expect them to off Ash's dad, though.

I didn't either until he called Ash a hero while he was walking out into the middle of the street. As soon as he did and started reconciling with Ash, I started thinking "Oh no! He's gonna get killed by-"*SMACK* "... the Delta."

This show has a great way of setting up big moments like that so you can kinda feel them coming right before they hit, while still having those moments be satisfying/shocking/funny when they do.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bruteman posted:

ACTUALLY the opening credits of Army of Darkness say "Bruce Campbell vs. Army of Darkness" so it's just a callback from their own canon :eng101:

Like seriously I thought that's why they chose this as the title of the show.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pablo is a Brujo, capable of bridging the world of the living and Hell. He is also a powerful vagina.

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

It's just a matter of time before she has to chop her evil clone up. It's practically mandatory at this point.

"Chopping up my evil clone. Maybe someday that'll feel weird."

Just the Two of Us

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Ash regrowing and then almost immediately losing his hand again was a real kick in the dick. I kinda figured it was going to happen because he got it back so early into the episode, and how do you have a show about a guy with a chainsaw for a hand without a guy who has a chainsaw for a hand? Still tho, I wish he could have gotten to break it in with a brewski first. :smith:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

TheBizzness posted:

Man the possessed Delta grinding Brock’s face off with its tire is extremely my poo poo.

The Possessed Delta is one of the high points of S2 in general for me. It makes so much sense in terms of the Evil trying to really gently caress with Ash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

Bring on the videogames

This season has made me really want an Evil Dead game with Left 4 Dead 2 style multiplayer, with one team controlling the Ghostbeaters and the other controlling various special deadites and demons.

• Locked thread