Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The old movie cgi was lovely too, it kinda fits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I mean, if you don't like it there's a billion other good shows to watch.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He's Michelangelo and becomes super amazing when his instincts kick in.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I fully expect everyone to die except Ashe. It's his curse.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Everyone keeps passing over the fact they had the balls to kill a child on screen.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Don't worry recreating Army of Darkness in the Wild West is the 3rd season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Got my box, it's pretty rad and the cup is real nice. I think I might just vote for Ash this year.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Bruce Campbell is a treasure. I guess we technically have a Xena and Ash crossover going on.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Death car is real good, this show is way better than it should be.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What was the AoD directors cut ending? The one where he's in S Mart and deadites show up?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I do like them but that first one is hard to watch, it's serious and is made with about 20 bucks. It's probably sacrilege, but I would just watch 2. It even gives you the abridged version at the beginning anyways.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Because it looks delicious that’s why.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I can’t imagine Starz having that much of a viewer base anyways. It’s always in a package of HBO or something. Being in the premium cable business must be the shits right now.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’d be down for them to reboot it with just Pablo and Kelly.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Nah I’m not a fan of the first cause the slapstick is really the only thing that it has above any other horror movie. If the other two movies hadn’t come out the first Evil Dead would barely be on anyone’s radar cause it’s just a plain horror movie made with a budget of $10.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That ending was one of the Army of Darkness endings right?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I saw the other two but I never did see the apocalypse one, S mart works really good.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I know the S Mart ending and the Apocalypse ending. Is there a third one?

I can’t find it with a quick google search but I think there’s a version that’s just a shorter version of the S Mart ending. Might’ve been a TV thing or I could have just dreamt it who the gently caress knows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Pablo could probably make a time travel portal if need be.

• Locked thread