Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer
Already picked up for season two:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-ash-vs-evil-dead-already-picked-up-for-second-season-20151028-story.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer
I mean really I don't know what all you fuckers are talking about, Shop smart, shop SA-Mart!

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer

berzerkmonkey posted:

She would be much better if she weren't such a terrible actress in this for some reason. I don't remember her being so bad on Sleepy Hollow.

Yes, there's only one black actress that plays a cop on TV. You have to understand her acting is so strained because she is so overworked between Sleepy Hollow, Ash vs Evil Dead, The Wire, Person of Interest, and don't forget her 1st television role on 21 Jump Street. :cop::derp:

Edit: It seems I'm the idiot for jumping to conclusions that you mixed up the leads...

Nyc_Tattoo fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 3, 2015

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer

berzerkmonkey posted:

She was Irving's wife on Sleepy Hollow, though I'm guessing that's what your edit implies?

Yes, again I'm an idiot.

I have to admit I stopped watching Sleepy Hollow somewhere in the 2nd season, it just got to be too much, oh I don't know, soap operary and too convoluted. After a few seasons of Sleepy Hollow it felt like you needed a Venn diagram to figure out who was working for who and who was related to who.

Nyc_Tattoo fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 4, 2015

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer
I'm really not sure what Starz are expecting from the ratings. The critical acclaim has been great, but the show only seems to be getting 400k-450k viewers a week. We may all have to order Starz to keep this show going.

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer
Don't get me wrong I don't want to be all doom and gloom on the ratings, They might be the numbers Starz is looking for, I just don't know. Quotes like this from a Vanity Fair article give me hope, "Given the notoriety of the “Evil Dead” film franchise, Starz had no trouble selling “Ash Vs. Evil Dead” to TV outlets in more than 100 territories worldwide."
So the actual ratings on Starz may not mean anything to them if they are making money selling the show to other outlets.

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer

Blazing Ownager posted:

Speaking of which there's no way that Bal doesn't kill another Linda.

My money is on Baal fooling Ash into thinking he's in (wearing) Linda's skin, and Ash kills her only to find out he was wrong. That would the best way to try and break him down.

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer
His name is Stan, he's Standing against evil.

Stan against evil
Stand against evil.
Stand (in for Ash) against evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyc_Tattoo
Feb 28, 2001

Tread Carefully,
lest thou rouse the
Coupons Dragon
Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

That was an awesome episode even though the ending was heart crushing. But I have hope. Pablo's connection to the Necronomicum brought the book back. So I could see the reverse happening.

Or the book could turn him into a half man deadite sidekick they carry around like a backpack.

• Locked thread