Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Wow loving THANK YOU Sam Raimi for having a Hispanic character who isn't a horrible stereotype with a fresh off the boat forced accent. Daredevil and Ant-man are both guilty as hell of this and poo poo's loving stupid. loving Michael Pena's in his thirties and been in some pretty big roles and he's still getting typecast as "cholo gangster #2".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The cgi was pretty bad. Everything else was great.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I need a gif of Pablo landing body blows on the dead deadite pinned to the tree.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Command Ant posted:

That's what you get for trying to be profound and dramatic, Ash.

He's gonna be infested with all kinds of parasites picking that up.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

What am I missing here?

Pokemon joke.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Anyone catch Bruce Campbell on Conan a couple weeks ago? He was really physical with Andy, to the point where it looked a little uncomfortable. It was funny as hell, but it kinda also looked like Conan got serious when going to commercial break.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

What did he do?

Bruce was demonstrating his boob signing technique on Andy, and was really digging in to get a handful. Like I said, both Andy and Conan commit to the bit all the way to the break, but during broadcast, when the band's playing them out to commercial, Conan kinda gets out of his chair and gets all up in Bruce's business. Bruce is laughing and playing it off, but I wouldn't be surprised if Conan was like "don't be so physical with Andy, he's fragile." Unfortunately, the web clip dips to black before they went to commercial.

http://teamcoco.com/video/bruce-campbell-autograph-breasts

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Ash to Baal: "gently caress. YOU."

Best line of the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

My favorite overlooked Bruce Campbell movie is Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat where he plays a descendant of Van Helsing who heads to a desert town completely run by vampires. They isolated themselves from society and have hired scientists to create artificial plasma so they don't have to kill anymore. It's pretty nutty.

He was also in a made for tv movie called Blaze of Glory where he's a bank robber with his wife who's played by Aunt Becky from Full House.

• Locked thread