Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I thought the first 2 episodes were awesome by Evil Dead standards.

This episode was just god drat awesome. I hope they have the budget to keep these effects up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

etalian posted:

I'm not sure why someone would have Florida as a dream utopia

Have you seen the life Ash has chosen for himself? He's basically a Floridian at heart, even if he lives in Michigan.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I loved the previous episode but this one definitely felt like it needed to be an hour long.

90% of the episode was failed exorcism attempts with cuts to Ash looking concerned/angry while doing nothing.

Still loving the show but this episode was the weak point thus far, for sure.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Wait what battle at what restaurant? Did I miss an ep or something?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Is it being too big of a baby to ask that spoilers not be posted before the episodes actual tv air time?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Glad I only had to skip like a page and a half of Season 3 talk (kinda? Would be nice if more people were watching) but just wanted to say I binged through season 2 recently and holy hell I didn’t know what was missing from my life but that was it.

Really love the call backs like the drawing of the stick figure lady dancing with her head in her hand and Pablo’s arm coming out of the cabin ash like he original poster for ED.

Will catch up on season 3 this weekend.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Man the possessed Delta grinding Brock’s face off with its tire is extremely my poo poo.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Just started Season 3

You can call me Dad. Unless you’re a deadite and then you can go gently caress yourself!!!

Edit: Holy gently caress this band room scene!

TheBizzness fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Mar 19, 2018

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Every episode I’m surprised by how loving jacked Pablo is.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Zwabu posted:

Were there ever Pablo and Kelly collectibles? Looking around I only see Ash, various accessories for Ash including the book, and some demons.

Funko pops but the Kelly one is kinda lame, she doesn’t have a bitching stache or flat top nor does she have a chainsaw for an arm.

Ash is the only funko I own or will ever own because my daughter wanted some and it was like buy 3 get one free and it’s loving Ash.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
My favorite ED is the first and I think the remake is garbage so...

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I also like A New Hope best and Batman Begins.

Don’t ask me I just like firsts!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
He is criminally underused in the second season of Fargo but his character is loving fantastic! (He plays Ronald Reagan)

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I honestly did not know that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
He just wanted to settle down in Jacksonville.

• Locked thread