Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mapparu

im going to die., i woke up with a bloody nose and blood all over my sheets. i went to the skin i coughed up blood.
this is the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

i was thinking about sleeping in the bathtub and making hte water all bloody and then inviting someone to come over and think i am dead but that would be problematic.
thoughts and comments about my day so far?

alnilam

sounds like youre bleeding?

ty manifisto

alnilam

try to become less bleeding

ty manifisto

Mapparu

no its a bloody nose and ive gotten two so far and i got one when i was asleep... just wanted to share with byob

Miss Psychosis

Sorry Mapparu.

alnilam

i think i figured it out, did you get in fisticuffs with freeddy kruger last nite?

ty manifisto

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
blood's cool, that's a sign of victory, friend

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

[In a giant pool of blood] Uhhh what the gently caress guys. Start the pink floyd already.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it's a pink floyd laser show, which will cauterize the wound

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
[bleeding from every orifice] Knife to meet you.

----------------

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

it's a pink floyd laser show, which will cauterize the wound

lol

ty manifisto

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
tilt your bead back and pinch your nose! :eng101:

alnilam

don't tilt your head back but do pinch your ose

ty manifisto

weird

by zen death robot
when i get a nosebleed its a rush to shut all the blinds so no one sees and calls 911 or something dont worry its JUST a nosebleed

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

tampons up the nose can be effective in soaking up blood

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Mapparu posted:

i was thinking about sleeping in the bathtub and making hte water all bloody and then inviting someone to come over and think i am dead but that would be problematic.
thoughts and comments about my day so far?

When you do this, make sure there is a small radio next to the tub playing that Alice song by Jefferson airship ala fear and lotheing

Serious part: what is the relative humidity where you are, how much water do you drink?

Miss Psychosis

meteloides posted:

tampons up the nose can be effective in soaking up blood

And, coincidentally, also good for cosplaying a walrus.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i accidentally sliced my finger open a few months ago to the meat and had to get stitches at the joint. lots and lots of blood. i asked the doctor if i could keep the blood as a souvenir, plus hey, free blood

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Qwerinty posted:

i accidentally sliced my finger open a few months ago to the meat and had to get stitches at the joint. lots and lots of blood. i asked the doctor if i could keep the blood as a souvenir, plus hey, free blood

what did the dotcor say

ty bacalou!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

fema crisis actor posted:

what did the dotcor say

he said, some bullshit about biological hazards. it's my blood, it belongs to me. he also refused to stitch it into a smiley face. I bet he didn't even know how

----------------

pogi

One time I took an aspirin and a hot bath. I dozed off in the tub, and when I woke up the water was pink and my face was covered in blood. The end.

joke_explainer

in movies if someone has a nosebleed they're like gonna die really soon. thankfully they're like, the most minor of injuries irl

verily carefree

alnilam posted:

try to become less bleeding

have you tried this yet op?

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

joke_explainer posted:

in movies if someone has a nosebleed they're like gonna die really soon. thankfully they're like, the most minor of injuries irl

I just watched blow and this happens. I hope you don't have some sort of vague cancer mapparu!! :ohdear:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

fuck. marry. t-rex

Watc h out for Noseferatu

Miss Psychosis

pogi posted:

One time I took an aspirin and a hot bath. I dozed off in the tub, and when I woke up the water was pink and my face was covered in blood. The end.

Pogi was accidentally in Pink Floyd.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

Sometimes they cough into a handkerchief and when they look at it there is blood. Watch out for that also

ron color
ive only ever had one

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Have you tried coagulation, Op?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i'm just glad mapparu was able to get some sleep, despite the terrible price

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Qwerinty posted:

i'm just glad mapparu was able to get some sleep, despite the terrible price

RIP mapparu, sleep tight

GEExCEE

Mapparu posted:

im going to die., i woke up with a bloody nose and blood all over my sheets. i went to the skin i coughed up blood.
this is the end.

lucky...

GEExCEE

all the cool byob posters are dying... why not me? :(

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
turns out making yourself start dying is pretty easy

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
GEExCEE

it's easy, but not "cool." you have to make your death seem graceful and effortless, like you didn't even really want to die, anyway

deep dish peat moss

I keep misplacing my blood

deep dish peat moss

Grandma keeps losing blood... I guess you get really forgetful when you're a grandma

mags

GEExCEE posted:

it's easy, but not "cool." you have to make your death seem graceful and effortless, like you didn't even really want to die, anyway

secretly ingest carcinogens until you develop a rare cancer like cancer of the artery walls or something

paul_soccer12 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

loved one: "Angio sarcoma? How...what are the odds? Oh god..."

me: "Hmm, yes, what are the odds...hah hah..."

paul_soccer12 posted: