Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I want in on this :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Pinterest Mom posted:

confirming that i did not receive a role pm

Counterclaiming that *I* am the one who didn't receive a role PM.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

I have to restart the game in its entirety, I hosed up a document and outed some people.

If you want to replace out that's fine. Otherwise all the roles will just be reshuffled. The document in question has been fixed.

But how will I know if the next PM I don't get from you is telling me I'm still Vanilla or just you ignoring me?!?!

s'ok buddy :)

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Yes, sorry Mozza.

Oooh oooh can we all be confirmed as vanilla town! I've been waiting on your PM for hours!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Ah ha! A scumslip! Though if I vote for you you'll try to say we should no-lynch day one ..... but it's worth a try!

##Vote Tremendous Taste

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

jon joe posted:

What part of he sets the rules don't you understand?

Thankfully, those rules also include being voted.

##vote Somberbero

This post is terrible - sure we *could* vote the mod - but we know he's not scum! 3rd party survivor right?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

imgay posted:

Kleedrac, stop mafia dadding and rating posts
##vote kleedrac

Hmmm - I'm confused by your mixed metaphors and will now say go to your room and rate your post as a C-.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Tremendous Taste posted:

code:
How turnt up could a turnip turn if a turnip could turn up

turn up for what?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't like joke votes.

Wait your vote on me is serious?! The game hadn't even started really. This sure seems like scum going for an easy lynch;

##Vote Pinterest Mom

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

TMMadman posted:

This is a bad vote. First of all, PMom moved his vote from you a while ago. Secondly, while my gut is telling me to be suspicious of PMom, but I don't know if it's actual doubt or just residual feelings from the last game. Either way, I feel like you saying someone is scum looking for an easy lynch this early in the game raises more suspicions about you than the person you are accusing.

I'm not following your logic here Madman, sadly I'm known for doing dumb things and getting my rear end lynched early in mafia games. But to vote someone for something in joke vote always rubs me the wrong way. Jokes are a natural part of the opening of a mafia game - we've got no other information so we joke around until something jumps out - and that's fine. My joke votes were jokes and Pmom's entire reasoning was she found my jokes scummy and others not?! It's confusing.

More realistically we're staring down a deadline and should really try to get organized before we end with a nolynch. I don't really find anyone scummy and PMom's as good a lynch as anyone right now.

Somberbrero posted:

the way tmm is talking, i can't tell if he thinks kleedrac is scum or not.

This too - TMM said me voting for Pmom says more about me than her - I guess - but what do you think TMM - am I scum?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

TMMadman posted:

I just think using absolutes on D1 isn't very helpful. So saying 'you're scum' is going to draw my attention more than saying 'I think you're being very suspicious.'

OK do you think I'm 'very suspicious' then? If so why aren't you voting - if not then who do you find suspicious?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Pinterest Mom posted:

Buh? Do you think I'm scum or are you just voting for me out of convenience?

I think that your attitude of voting one joke out of dozens and choosing me could be because I'm an easy lynch and that is suspicious. I'm not sold on you being scum but moreso than any other players so far - and we do need to lynch so there you have it.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Somberbrero posted:

man kleedrac no wonder you die all the time.

There are times it feels I can't win for trying - I once tried not being as abrasive an opinionated in a mafia game - I was lynched because I wasn't committing real opinions to the thread and this made me obviously scum :P

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't know you're an easy dunk. I voted for you because I disliked your vote on Taste.

Can you explain why my joke was worse than the others?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Pinterest Mom posted:

what others? Yours was the first joke vote, and it was formatted like a real vote.

Kleedrac posted:

Ah ha! A scumslip! Though if I vote for you you'll try to say we should no-lynch day one ..... but it's worth a try!

##Vote Tremendous Taste

That's a real vote?! What the hell Pmom.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I should add to this I've got a meeting this evening and friends coming later on so I may check in before deadline but it is possible I just won't have the time. I'm sorry but right now I feel good about my vote on PMom - I'm not sure how my post could be seen as a serious vote.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

jon joe posted:

I'm going to claim this now, since this is probably the only day I'll get to claim it with any legitimacy thanks to the recruiter.

I am a confirmed town mason with Kleedrac. I am the psychologist. Last night I checked if TMM was a cultist and got (Not Cult) as I suspected, because I think he's the leader. His behavior has been -really- weird. I would prefer that the lie-detector come forward and test a claim from TMM along the lines of him saying "I am town."

I will confirm I'm town masons with Jon Joe;

TMM: Please post something similar to what Jon was asking for in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Every time I read the thread imgay pings me as not the same player as other games I've played with him. Normally he seems more reserved - this game he's playing in the open - mixing jokes and content. I'm not quite sure about Mozz either but he doesn't ping my gut the same way.

This is absolutely a shot from the hip but I gotta aim somewhere;
##Vote Imgay

• Locked thread