Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«14 »
  • Locked thread
Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1
Harm: 0/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions: Shadowed

I do not, in fact, sit down. And I do not, in fact, really appreciate Senna and Margot getting involved. Especially now that I know what kind of guy this is. I know I'm sounding pretty loving self-help book sometimes. Know what's one thing I don't believe? Everyone has something good in him. Some people are just shite, mate. No good guy inside to really try to make come forward or anything. Best to hope for is to hand out beat-downs till he doesn't do anything than worse mouth off against a house-elf.

And of course he's going after Margot and Senna. Of course he is. I won't let him. Wait, Margot was calling herself Maggie again? Usually she acts... way too... yeah, like that. I don't like her as much when she's like that. "Got other things to do, Marg... Maggie. Another time, alright?" I say. Of course, just because I like it better whe she's Margot doesn't mean that I'm not feeling my heart quicken and my eyes linger on her a bit when she talks like that.

Have a string!

I move past her and stare down Senna. "Look in my eyes. I'm not angry, Senna. Not even bothered. Boy here needs a lesson. This is a school and he's a Ravenclaw, so he should get it. I'm just putting an extra lesson on his roster. Not Being a Snooty Gobshite for Beginners. He's running behind on his classes, so we're just gonna have ourselves a cram session. It's between us. Read between the lines. Don't get involved in this. You don't have the solution for every little thing."

Shut Down awkward Senna: 2d6 10 Give condition: Know-it-all

"Mark. Quit trying to chicken out. You worked to get my attention. You got it. Class is in session. Let's go outside and do this. I take care of you quick enough, maybe I'll have time enough to get some food in me. You Ravenclaw or Chickenclaw?"

Manipulate Mark: 2d6+2 6 Make my cold roll, fail my hot rolls, mark xp anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 0
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Lee-Lover, Know-It-All
Location: Grand dining hall.

My eyes follow Margaret, or Maggie, as she moves up to join me. Gosh, she knows how to move. It was so improper and I couldn't tear my eyes away. She leaps in to help me and I feel a surge of gratitude. "Thanks Maggie, let's hang out together soon." I say awkwardly.

[Promising you something you want, alone time with Senna later.]

But even with Maggie's help it's not enough. If anything Lee gets more hostile. Things are really heating up and he's all but demanding I stand down. I blanch at his terseness.

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs Lee's shut down.
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 11 + 0 = 11
I hold steady and remove the condition Lee-Lover.
]

I steady myself before him and keep myself wedged between the pair, I had to stop this! "KNOCK IT OFF!" I raise my voice at the pair of them. I glare at Marcus. "You think pushing your weight around, mouthing off, and punching people is going to give you any respect? Make you look like a big man. All I see is a sad boy trying desperately to get attention."

[Rolling to Shut Down Marcus
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 10 + 0 = 10
I'll take a string on him.
]

"Nobody is fighting anybody's fights for anyone. In fact, neither of you should fight at all. Please!" I look to Lee desperately. "I know you're not angry and I know you think you need to do this but you can't solve everything with your fists. Just like that time those weeks back." I entreat Lee, reminding him of our adventure together. "Giving this meanie what he wants is only going to do more damage in the long run, it's just going to encourage him." I sigh at his words. "I know I don't have all the answers, but sometimes I do. Lee, please, you don't have to resort to this."

[I spend a string on Lee to offer him an experience point to back down from this fight.]

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +2, Cold: -1, Volatile -1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 1/5, Current Aspect: The Maiden, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Cafeteria

"I'm not particularly concerned with Marcus' opinions." I roll my eyes at Jacqueline as she warns me and drags me away from Lee and Senna. Like, step off bitch, seriously! I was about to tell her so, too, but Lee told me to back away as well.

I suppose I should let Margot's boyfriend have his fun, after all. If he wanted to get all sweaty and sore with some boy instead of me, that was his loss.

I'll take the XP Jacqueline's offering to stay out of it.

Instead, I sat down nearby and watched. This could be a lot of fun, I suppose. I pulled Jacqueline down with me, almost on my lap (oops, teehee), and winked at her and whispered again. "Got any popcorn? Or is that a muggle-only treat?" Okay okay, so maybe I wanted to watch the young bucks wrestle, too.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1
Harm: 0/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions: Shadowed

I keep my eyes on Mark. Looking away now's a good way to get sucker punched. But my answer is to Senna. "I remember then. I didn't solve it by talking and I didn't solve it by backing off. I'm not giving this shite what he wants. What he wants is to keep talking down about people, and keep getting away with it. He doesn't want a fight. It's why he's so happy you're butting in. Most people, they'll let him pass with that kind of poo poo because they're like you, Senna, they really don't want a fight. Guys like this, they take advantage of that. Girls like Rupinde, boys like Zach, they just swallow it because they don't want a fight."

I put my hands on the table. "But I'm a chav, innit? Know what it stands for Markie-boy? Council Housed and.... well, you step outside and I'll show you what the V stands for."

"So let me handle this, Senna. He's not any different from the same types I see among people back home." I hear noise, and I see Zach. drat it, so much to do.... "Besides, Zach and Eustace got something going on there. You deal with that, I got this handled. If you solve that one, I won't have to deal Eustace an educational beat-down either."

Refuse that XP, spending one of my strings to make a counteroffer to Senna to go meddle with Zach and leave Lee to handle this.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 5/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Grand dining hall.

I sigh, I tried my very best to resolve this peacefully but Lee was having none of it. He was going to do this his way and there was nothing more I could do to stop him. I throw my hands up in frustration. "Fine, have your quarrel. I'm heading to the infirmary after this if you need it but I hope you don't. Just... don't let your temper get the best of you." With that I grimace and start to walk away heading over to where Zach was tangled up in his own robes on the floor.

[I accept Lee's XP and back off. I level up but I'm not sure what to get yet.
For doing her best to try to resolve this dispute and not resorting to force herself while doing so Senna gains a point of Integrity.
]

I crouch down and shield him from as many of our peers as I can as I offer my hand to him to help him up. The damage has already been done, of course, but it's the thought that counts. "Hey, you lost points for us and I'm a bit upset about that." I begin "And I think you shouldn't have picked on Eustace while he was down and out. But he's being quite the jerk, isn't he." I soothe. "Enough insult to compound your injury, however. Here, take my hand."

[More unintentional Turn Ons!
Krysmbot Jenner, 8+1 = 9
You have three choices.
]

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1x
Harm: 2/4, XP: 4/5, Conditions: Loser. Colour Blind, Wearing his Lunch

Bleugh why won't everyone just leave me alone today. I swear next time Eustace is pressing himself on someone I'll leave him to it if this is the kind of results I get. Now Senna is walking over to me no doubt to lecture me on something I've done wrong. Strange I never noticed how gracefully she moved until now it's almost fascinating to watch.

giving Senna a string

Yep there she goes yapping about those stupid house points thanks for reminding about that and apparently telling Eustace to stop being a jerk is bullying now.

[18:19] Ferrosol biting tongue at know it all senna
[18:20] Ferrosol !r 2d6+3
[18:20] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 2+3 = 5

Well I for one have had enough of her stupid moralising. "Just leave me alone," I said levering myself up "No one cares what you think you know about anything because you're a complete idiot." I said as I stood to my feet. Useless mammals give them an opposable thumb and they think they can rule the world. "Now that we've all heard your pointless opinion I'm going to go change."

[18:33] Ferrosol run away zach
[18:34] Ferrosol !r 2d6-1
[18:34] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 8-1 = 7
[18:34] Ferrosol wow I actually succeeded at something
You run into something worse

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008



Scene 2 (coming to an end in a prompt or two)

Beneath the Quidditch Stands
Lee - Marcus has been content to observe you and Senna bicker back and forth, but when she saunters off it seems he's making his move. "Last chance to chicken out Gibson. Otherwise, follow me." With a (perhaps overdramatic) sweep of his hand, he and a few of his cronies get up, marching towards the entrance hall and from there who knows. Provided you follow them, it's not long until your battlegrounds is apparent - beneath the Quidditch stadium bleachers. It's a cold and blustery day, the clouds looming on the horizon spelling out rain sooner rather than later.

"Almost a shame you're not Senna, at least she's good at this." The Ravenclaw bully asks you, facing you with the stands to his back, friends off to the side. His wand's in hand, and he's got an expression of pure confidence. "Well, you ready?" Are you? Did anyone follow you out to support you, or are you all alone? Who gets the first hex in, you or him?

All of this assumes that you're following him out, which I sort of imagined Lee would. If I'm in error, can correct this.

Lunch Crew
While Lee and Crew slip outside, Eustace's tormenting of Zach (and subsequent Stupefycation) combined with Zach's flight is finally enough to alert the professors that trouble is not only brewing, it's clearly bubbled over. The headmaster might not be present today - strange - but Professor Terryfeather is first on the scene. "Stop this at once, all of you!" With a wave of his wand, he helps Eustace, who's taken quite the beating over the course of the morning, while studying the rest of you to see if anyone knows who performed the hex.

Senna - How awful! Has anyone rejected your help like that before? Why do you think Zach was so mean and hateful? Aren't you in the same House? Do you think he's going to get in trouble for what's happened? Compounding your worries, someone threw an accurate and rather stealthy stupefy, to the point that it doesn't look like anyone's certain who cast it. At least Analia's being nice to you, gesturing for you to sit in Zach's empty seat to explain what happened. Do you care, or would you rather sit with Maggie? Or leave altogether?

Maggie - "Nah, I think there's actually some on the table." She points towards a big bowl of the stuff, all buttered and salted. How fortuitous. "Maggie, you're a seer right?" Jacqueline asks, either genuinely curious or good at faking it. "Can you like, see what you want? Or is it random?"

Erhard - "Hey Erhard, I, erm," Victoria starts and stops herself, clearly needing slightly more composure than she had. "Will you meet me in the libraries, erm... tonight? There's, uh, it's weird..." She says, lapsing into anxious silence. While she's clearly been nervous around you before, this is a new level. What do you think could be making her act like that? That's not the only oddity - whoever Stupefy'd Eustace is sitting close-by, and their spell streaked right past you. Whoever it was, based on the angle it's gotta be one of those Horsemen kids. Which of them do you think it was, and do you care?

Valerie - "Oh, nice shot." Erin whispers quietly to your group as Eustace goes down, crumpling to the ground just as he'd done to Zach. Terryfeather intervenes, but it doesn't seem he suspects you. Erhard maybe the only one who noticed from what you can tell. "And without being noticed, ten points to Val."

"One sec." Martin says after things have died down some, staring at the necklace you've selected as your present. Taking it from you, he motions for you to lean forward while he does the same. Carefully reaching around your neck in order to clasp it, you can't help but notice that he can't help but stare down the front of your dress. At least he's pretending to be interested in the necklace. "Looks good," he confirms to himself, hands slyly having drifted from the back of your neck to your shoulders. There's a wolfish look to his face, a virile nature to it, that's hard to miss. What do you do?

Martin is giving self, given the constraints of the lunchroom.

Second Floor Corridor
Zachary - Eustace just sneers at you when you fail to punch him, clearly delighting in your public defeat (Eustace takes one string on you.) It's hard to hear anything but people laughing, it's so unfair. Stupid mammalian laughter! Struggling to your feet and sprinting out after a few choice words to Senna, you run and run until you can't hear the laughter of all those wretched classmates of yours anymore. Unfortunately, when it comes to laughter, you've just stumbled across the master. Peeves HAD been drawing big sloppy red mustaches on the portraits (none of which were at all pleased with this, excepting a rather pompous knight) but now it seems you've earned his attention. He can tell you're upset, and his ghastly grin and giggles grow greater "Where ya going, sloppy?" Can you think of a way to escape Peeves or reason with him? What do you do? (Peeves takes a string on you as well.)

Prefect's Bathroom
Gwen - Of course your Appearate works - even though you recall just as you cast it, that it shouldn't work at Hogwarts, as anyone who's read Hogwarts: A History would know - and of course you arrive at your destination too! Fortunately, the only other person there is a fellow Slytherin! Unfortunately you've more or less apperated on top of Amelia Craggy, the seventh year prefect. "Wha-" She makes out before being landing, her sudden blow to the head surely mollified by the fact that you're still naked and very much on top of her.

"Teague?!" She looks surprised and confused to say the least. In the confusion, your clothes have scattered everywhere - what's managed to end up in the bath? What do you do?

Recovery Room
Cana - "Allohamora!" The nurse finally remembers, opening the door and storming into the room with an irate expression, one that grows more pronounced when he notices Gwen's absence. Rounding on you, he asks "Where'd she go? Are you feeling better? Everything alright?!" It's all asked in the same manic tone while he searches under the bed in the desperate hope that Gwen's decided to hide there. Do you answer, or feign ignorance? Are you feeling better? Stay here, or got better things to do?

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Grand dining hall --> Infirmary

Zach's words hurt, like really hurt! Bullies spoke nastily to me all the time but I didn't expect it from Zach! He was a gentler boy and my House mate! So his rejection stung. I felt terrible! "I'm sorry!" I call out after him but it's too late, he's run off.

I sigh and head back to my table to gather up the pair of meals I'd organized into my basket to take to Gwen and Cana. I wanted to just leave but I didn't want to be rude. "I have to get going Analia, but I appreciate the invitation. Let's catch up soon." I say.

As Marcus and his cronies stride off I make my way over to Maggie. "I've got a free period coming up. So I'll meet up with you near the knight statue in the North Hall next period, ok?" I wanted to keep my promise. "I have to deliver these goodies now but um, tell me how the fight goes when we meet up?"

If it was a bad fight I might be seeing Lee in the Infirmary. As it was I waved to Maggie and hurried out of the dining room, I didn't want to be here anymore.

I sped through the halls, rushing to get the food to my friends while they still had time to eat it. I make my hasty way to the busy infirmary and I'm pointed immediately towards a recovery room. I am step into the doorway to find Cana alone and the nurse tearing apart the room in search of Gwen. Was Gwen hiding? I look around a bit as I lifted a tiny wave Cana's way. "Hey." I say warmly in greeting. I lift my basket and give it a tantalizing sway. "I brought lunch for the pair of you, wanna eat together?"

[A not so unintentional Turn On
Krysmbot Jenner, 10+1 = 11
Singleton rule means this 11 just looks huge and impressive.
]

I finish sweeping my eyes around the room, "Where's Gwen?" I ask as the nurse pulls open the cupboards. I can't help but smile at Cana all the same. I had to be honest, I was happy to see her, relieved even. Today had been fraught with unpleasantness so it was gratifying to meet up with someone who liked me. Someone who would be nice to me.

[For my advance I take Sanctuary from the Witch skin the properly reflect Senna's access to the Room of Requirement.
o Sanctuary
You have a secret place for practicing witchcraft. Add 1 to
all rolls you make within this space.
]

Jenner fucked around with this message at Aug 6, 2015 around 02:26

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 2/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

"See what I mean?" I smirk back at Gwen, in a few hours I might get pissed at her language, but for now I'm enjoying it. She's a very independent person, so I can understand why she feels the need to make herself feel like she isn't mine now. Just like I let her take the lead in our little adventure, whatever makes her happy. She might still think she's a free agent, but the connection I can feel between us shows otherwise. Like an invisible connection streching between us, tying us together like a leash.

I ignore her flirtations with my underwear until I've dressed in everything but it and my pants, then hook it with a spell of my own and enjoy a brief hug of war of magic over it with her, until de Vries knock disrupts our bout, and I hurriedly pull it and my pants on while Gwen gets up to do the same.

And then she Disapperates! You can't do that! I stare blankly at the spot where she vanished from, barely hearing de Vries' mutterings and cursing as he struggles with the door, until a particularly amusing one snaps me out of it with a laugh. He was mumbling, so I'm not completely sure, but I'm fairly certain he just said 'I only heal you all so you can go kill yourselves later!' I start for the door, but before I can get there he's finally pulled out his wand and unlocked it.

When he asks about Gwen, and starts searching under the beds, I consider just telling him, if the protection spells are down, this could be trouble for everyone, but she might get in trouble for it...

8:00:46 PM godfish hold steady to lie to protect Gwen
8:00:48 PM godfish !r 2d6
8:00:48 PM Krysmbot godfish, 8 = 8
exp for cold


No, I shouldn't say anything, we definitely aren't supposed to be able to appearate in Hogwarts, but she tried anyway, so they'll probably think she was the one who did whatever to the spells. "Teague was feeling better so she left a little while ago, didn't you see her go?"

Right then, a delicious smell wafts into the room, along with the scent of food. "Senna!" I beam at her, fighting down the urge to rush over to her and give her a big sloppy kiss, instead settling for a tight hug once she gets nearer, enjoying giving her a practically bone crushing squeeze. "Yeah, lets eat! I'm starving."

8:06:56 PM godfish turn on Senna
8:06:59 PM godfish !r 2d6+2
8:07:01 PM Krysmbot godfish, 6+2 = 8
string/promise/self


Still keeping an arm around Senna, I start for the door, glancing back at de Vries. "Sir, I'm feeling better, can I go eat lunch then come back to make sure I'm alright?"

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +2, Cold: -1, Volatile -1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 1/5, Current Aspect: The Maiden, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Cafeteria

I give Jacqueline a sly smile. I do believe the young lady was interested in what she saw, no? Well, if Senna was going to play hardball...for now, I'd reciprocate, a little.

"Oh, well it's a mixed bag, really." I roll my shoulders slowly as I reach for a handful of the snack she pointed out. "I can invoke a vision, yeah. But a lot of times I get flashes even if I'm not looking for them, all sorts of things."

I was about to lean in close and whisper some (totally made up) good fortune for Jacqueline - it doesn't hurt to make people feel good, after all, but then Senna came by and instead I was all smiles for her. Oh, a clandestine meeting in front of a statue? How fortuitous (ha, there's no such thing as fortune it's all destiny.) I nodded an smiled happily at her. "For sure, I'll definitely be there." It'd be for the best if it hasn't come back 'round to Margot's turn yet, but she couldn't undo the prognostication anymore than I could...not that I wanted to, of course. I waved as Senna retreated, watching her leave for a second before I turned, still smirking, back to Jacqueline.

"Saw something for her earlier." I don't go into details. "Here, give me your hand." I took it without waiting for her approval and traced the lines on her palm. "Oh, I see quite a busy month coming up for you. Lots of...heavy breathing and...maybe a little frustration - not too much though...before you get some definite satisfaction. It'll all work out really, really well for you, I think." I give her a wink, without removing my finger from her hand. "Though, you may need more guidance to make sure everything plays out to your benefit. I can definitely help there. Why don't you swing by my room sometime and I can give you a more in-depth reading?" I raise an eyebrow. I think the connotation was obvious.

<LifeGetsWorser> Turning on Jacqueline
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 11+2 = 13
<LifeGetsWorser> Maggie is a monster

Got a string already, but this is mostly for the roleplay element of it anyway.

LifeGetsWorser fucked around with this message at Aug 11, 2015 around 17:20

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Grand Dining Hall | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy


Oh, that feels great. Savage, even. Uhm, the spell, not his hands. But oh, his hands too. I don't even care that Erin's watching, or the whole world for that matter. Mine are the eyes that view the universe as it really exists, and what exists is Martin and I.

...And her. I should ask Erin to go check on Gillian, but if she wants me to be more kind to them I'm capable of doing it myself. I raise my wand above the table and tell Martin, "We should probably be headed upstairs to avoid the rush, and the ruckus." And I let my wand slip between the--my--the maidens. That's--that's their name.

Alright, this is fun-loving Val, coming up with nicknames, being carefree and all that rabble. Bet you didn't need to know that!

Meanwhile, Erin is generally impressed by my actions with regards to Eustace, but she knows better than to interfere in her dear leader's affairs. I tell her, "It's almost time for class. Why don't you just head up without us? I need to catch Martin up on a few things. It's really your choice, though..." I twirl the wand in my fingers awaiting her reply.

Turn On because honestly who knows what Erin thinks
<RWT> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> RWT, 4+1 = 5


Of course, eventually I allow the tip of my wand to touch the Dark Mark on my chest and channel Gillian's senses into mine. I would honestly love to see how flustered she is right now.

Gaze for Gillian's senses
<RWT> !r 2d6
<Krysmbot> RWT, 6 = 6
+ 1 is 7. Time for something more confusing and alarming! Marking XP.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1x
Harm: 2/4, XP: 4/5, Conditions: Loser. Colour Blind, Wearing his Lunch

And just to make a bad day even worse the last thing I want to see. Peeves. I don't have much time for his practical jokes at the best of times let alone on a day like today. "Listen Peeves I probably won't find your jokes very funny today. Why don't you go bother someone who you'll get a better rise out of?" I tried desperately to persuade him. "Maybe someone in the great hall would be more appreciative of your many humorous talents?"

[08:42] Ferrosol manipulating peeves.
[08:42] Ferrosol !r 2d6+1
[08:42] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 9+1 = 10
[08:43] Ferrosol omg

I'm not really good at jokes anyway I always laugh at the wrong part and make myself look a bit weird. Although today feels like one big joke already and I'm the target.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 1
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick

I raised an eyebrow and turned my attention to Victoria. She wouldn't normally say this to me, and it confused me, but I figured there had to be an important issue. My smile returned to me and I relaxed on the seat, "But of course, I would be glad to join you." I said with a genuine smile on my lips and my eyes searching her various futures, but I was being blocked. That wasn't a good sign, but at very least that meant that tonight was an important event in her life.

"Something weird sounds interesting-" and dangerous, my mind interjected, "- and I might be able to provide a different prospective." I offered my smile not faltering as my eyes saw more than any human eye could. The stupefy had been out of my sight when it had passed, but as I turned my head, I saw the trail through the air. I focused on one of Valerie's gang, and watched a connecting thread with Valerie herself.

What did that mean? I thought to myself as I refocused on Victoria and kept my head down, "Victoria is it something you were studying?" I ask attempting to focus on Victoria, my eyes boring into their own. They shift from a green to a blue as they do, and the light changes around them.

Valerie and I were going to have to have a discussion about this, and I suppose, I should feel team spirit. Before Victoria, I turn toward Tommy, "Might you save my seat and our hufflepuff partner's seat tomorrow?" I ask polite and level tone, before focusing back to Victoria. My, oh my, Victoria might just become a lot more interesting, and might hold a divine clue to the tears, or even more a way to stop this madness.

2d6-1 → [2,6,-1] = (7)
Manipulate Tommy Tomorrow

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Location: Prefects Bath | Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed


I realize as I say it that i'm going to look like a fool high off the joy of making Cana into mush, that I'm going to be stuck naked in a room with an instructor about to walk in as my Apparation fails. I then realize that I feel like I'm being sucked through a little straw, like everything's black for just a few moments, and then I feel almost sick as I pop out the other end, holding only the top most part of my robe, missing the entirety of the underrobe. Even worse, as I pop out the other end on top of Amelia Craggy, I just practically shove her over, my chest against her robed chest - which was far inferior to my own - my bare hips against her stomach as I literally pressed... well, I certainly didn't need to be pressing that to her.

Turn on.
KittyEmpress !r 2d6+1
22:20 Krysmbot KittyEmpress, 7+1 = 8

I can see the rest of my robe - specifically the straps to hold it actually on - landed in the bath she seemed to have been preparing. This was not what I wanted or expected, and Amelia was still under me and looking quite flushed in the face and honestly i had no problem with being naked or even touching people, but I had no interest in her in particular and I sort of just stood up, over-robe draping over my shoulders as I did so. "Sorry about that, Amelia... I was just uh.." Oh jeeze, here's where my failure as a Slytherin came out - I should lie, I should tell her I was doing something that wasn't impossible and clearly that I did. But I was never good at the whole 'deceit' thing.

"I was trying to Apparate, because I wanted to show off. And I kinda did. And now they're probably going to think I did something wrong if they find out..." I wasn't subtle at all as I stared at her, even as I realized she was staring at anything but my eyes, "We should probably tell the Headmaster, but I think it's better for the House if they don't know I've been capable of Apparating yet. I haven't - technically - taken the class." I took her hand in mine, and pulled it up to my heart - yes my heart. "I would be very grateful if you'd help me."

Manipulations? Sure.
KittyEmpress !r 2d6+1
22:41 Krysmbot KittyEmpress, 7+1 = 8

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at Aug 11, 2015 around 23:22

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 0/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions: Shadowed

"Finally." I say, rolling my eyes. As I go, I call out to Chaucer. "Hey, Chaucer. Come on, we're heading out. Gotta have someone to properly see that the rear end-kicking I'm about to unleash is legit." Chaucer nods, and comes along.

"Hey, I got your back, Lee." He says, making what I think is supposed to be a gang sign, and we get to the bleachers. I look him in the eye. It's not about injuring him, it's about scaring him, intimidating him, making sure he knows that the moment he tries to hurt someone, he's gonna get smacked down hard.

He raises his want to his face in a duel, I sneer back. "Tsh... do your posh little things if you feel it makes our brawl nobler, Markie-boy. I've got a salute for ya." I raise my two fingers at him.

With a scowl, he waves his wand, even as I break into a run towards him, taking out mine.

"Slugulus Eructo" he yells, and a green ray flies right at me. Too quick to dodge, but as it hits me I finish my own spell. "Lubricatus Terra." Mark jumps back as the ground in front of him suddenly becomes slick and slippery. "Tsh, trying to trip me, chav?"

"No." I say, even as I feel my stomach turning. "Getting a red card."

"Huh?"

As he blinks in confusion I slide down towards him, boot forward into a cruel sliding tackle at his shins. The slippery ground letting me slide with greater speed and force towards him.

Lash Out against Markus: 2d6+2 11 Do 1 Harm and Take 1 string on him. Also, taking a point of Integrity for this situation.

The feet connect, and Markus goes down like a bag of potatoes. I get up, feeling my stomach churning. Holding my stomach I bend over him and let the spell take its course. A pretty large slug, along with some bile landing on top of him as he's on the ground. I wipe my mouth. "Hey, you can take it to one of the Beaubatons girls, as 'em to cook it for you." I retch again. "Feeling a bit less superior now?"

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Infirmary

I giggle as I'm hugged and snuggle into it. I take some comfort from the embrace, resting my head on her shoulder and just breathing her in. My own arms wrap around her and give her a squeeze as I press close.

[Giving self.]

I nuzzle her, give her a kiss on the cheek, then draw away; mindful of the adults in the room. I need to keep closer watch on myself, I wasn't behaving. "You look it." I tease her at her words, standing at her side. "Do you have a place in mind you want to go? There's a lovely picnic area set up on the school grounds I know of. It's a beautiful day out. Or we could head back to the dining hall together. Or anyplace else you wanted, really." I was a little nervous, I wasn't eager to go back to the dining hall but I could if she wanted to.

Being so close to her like this, her smell and energy, I've momentarily forgotten all about Gwen.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008



Scene 2 (coming to an end in a prompt or two)

Prefect's Bathroom
Gwen - It might not even just be your imagination - Amelia's' doing her very best to not openly stare at you, but it's clearly a losing battle. Still, she's even composure to ask some questions before agreeing to plan. "So, tell him that I apparated? Taken the class, so it'd be alright - it might make me look foolish for trying it. That's a pretty big favor." She looks happy that it's such a big request. "So, in return... willing to help me look into another student's affairs? Zachary Bainbridge, the little Hufflepuff? There's something very odd about his family. I was hoping you'd help me look into it." She's probably mostly hoping she gets to look at you more, though.

She'll tell the Headmaster what you want, if you agree to help her snoop on Zach.

"Oh, and here are these. Accio Straps." They fly to her hand, and she uses the Hot-Air Charm to dry them for you. "There you go, so you can, uh, get dressed." That said, she's still got a tight grip on them.

Promising / succeeding at helping you fixing your clothing situation.

Recovery Room
Cana and Senna - No need to ask Mister de Vries that twice, he's all to happy to see you gone. "Fine, fine, you look better and we need the room. Get out!" De Vries yells, a strange mixture of pleasure at having helped you and an incredible frustration with every student at Hogwarts. Picnic outside or dining hall, you won't have long - which one do you go to? What unexpected thing do you see along the way?

Lunch Crew
Maggie - Who could have forseen that Jacqueline would be very into your "vision" for her future. Leaning forward, she clasps your hand between hers, shaking her head in affirmation. "Well, if it's my future, I'd want to make sure we've been as thorough as possible. In, erm, exploring it. Reading it!" She lapses back into silence, looking very embarrassed (but still holding your hand appreciatively). Have you tried that line before, and did it work this well? Who at the table has mutely observed the proceedings? Do you mind? What do you do?

Erhard - "Fine mate... if you let me know when Slytherin's quidditch team is practicing this week, and where. Favor for a favor, don't have to say yes if it's too much alright?" Tommy's being good natured about it, but it's obvious what he's up to - watch you all practice, then report it to his cousin (the Gryffindor captain). Is that worth two seats? Or are you all so good that it won't matter if he watches you practice or not? What do you do?

He'll save those seats if you give him that info.

Valerie - "Suuure Val, see ya in a bit." Erin responds, clearly onto your game and barely willing to let you play it. Still, at least she listened this time right?

Erin takes a string on you.

Is flustered the right word for Gillian? Through her eyes, you see that she's in her room, curtains drawn and a single candle on the table. Everything looms huge and tall - it's more a fortress than an abode, and she's erected it around her. For now. A book of shadows tincts the room dull and black from it's position on the table, slowly overpowering the flickering candle beside it. Unable to maintain the effect, you're back behind your own eyes - Martin and his hungry ones staring back at you. "You alright Val?" How do you respond? What

Second Floor Corridor
Zachary - Peeves merely stares at you, floating oh so slowly towards you, brush menacingly raised. As he draws ominously near though, the ghost merely waggles the brush at one of the paintings instead of you. "Looks like somebody already got to you." Peeves remarks with a toothy grin, then floats through the wall towards the Great Hall. Well, lucky you! You're covered in food and hating life, but at least you don't have a cool red mustache so aren't things just great. With Peeves out of the way, it's easy enough to reach the Hufflepuff common room, and from there your dorm. What's been left for you when you arrive? What do you do after changing?

Beneath the Quidditch Stands
Lee - Is he feeling less superior? Probably. Vindictive and mean? Absolutely not. Glaring at you from the ground, he angrily bats the slug off his chest. As he scrambles to his feet, something grabs yours out from under you. It's not enough to make you fall, but the lurch, subsequent balancing, and whirl about to see who's there (no one, Chaucer's being sure to keep the other Ravenclaws at bay) before returning your attention to Marcus is all the time he needs. He doesn't use an incantation, he merely snarls and jabs his wand at you in a vicious motion, an orange whirl exploding towards you as he does so. It hurts, but...

Take one harm, lose Shadowed.

... whatever extra effect it might have had is lost, he's either not on his game or not practiced enough with casting that spell nonverbally. It still seems to just be the two of you, but you can't help but feel someone interfered. What do you do now?

Rauri fucked around with this message at Aug 11, 2015 around 05:43

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1x
Harm: 2/4, XP: 4/5, Conditions: Loser. Colour Blind, Wearing his Lunch

Well at least one thing was going right. Peeves did take pity on me. Which is rather sad considering but after a day like today I'll take what victories I can get. Still the common room was mostly deserted when I got there and thankfully there was no one in my dorm. Still it was obvious someone had made a delivery because their was a crate with air holes in the middle of my room. Checking the delivery note on the top I realised it wasn't anything exciting, just the live mice I'd ordered for Toby in the vain hope that feeding him live prey would keep him from going after everyone else's pets. Sandy still hadn't forgave me for him going after her cat. But it's not like a cat needs all it's tail anyway is it. She was just overreacting.

For lack of nothing better to do I decided there and then to uncrate the mice cage and see what I'd got. Lot's of plump mice enough to keep him going for quite a while. Still then my stomach started to rumble and I was acutely aware I'd missed most of my lunch and all I could see in front of me was these juicy plump mice, mmm. I suppose Toby wouldn't miss one would he and there was no one around to watch me dislocate my jaw to swallow it....

[18:03] Ferrosol resisting a treat
[18:03] Ferrosol !r 2d6+2
[18:03] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 9+2 = 11
removing a condition Wearing his lunch

But no there might not be anyone around now, but what if someone walked in and saw me doing it. Then the whole charade would be ruined. I'd be expelled at best and at worst end up spending the rest of my life in Askaban. No I could deal with hunger if I had too. Normally I don't have this dilemma but live mice were a comfort food when I was a little hatchling and even now they remind me of home. I wish I was back there amidst my family, where I could be myself and not have to hide who I am, what I am. I mean I know dad's plan needs me here making connections with the next generation and getting the education expected of me it's just... well it'd be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be something i'm not to do it.

Still I decided to change out my uniform and give my face a good scrub to get rid of the soup covering it. There I actually looked reasonably presentable. But something was still off. What was it? oh colour perception. I should probably head down to the infirmary and get that checked out. Surely a hex shouldn't last this long should it?

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +2, Cold: -1, Volatile -1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 1/5, Current Aspect: The Maiden, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Cafeteria

I grin. "Well then let's make it tonight, shall we? I'll make sure to be very...very thorough." I give her a wink and a pat on the hand. I'll admit, I don't tend to try the same line twice, but this seemed like a golden opportunity, didn't it? Senna seemed like she was going to be a real challenge, anyway, and while I liked challenges I liked feeling wanted and validated more, so getting that with Jacqueline and still stirring things up with the Hufflepuff should prove to be the best of both worlds.

Oh sure, people looked, and probably a few even got the right idea - I wasn't being exactly subtle and neither was Jacqueline, after all. However, lunchtime rumors weren't anything I wasn't used to, and regardless of if it was some muggles from my pre-Hogwart's years or the gapes and stares of Thomas Dean and William Ray McConaughey (which it was, currently), I wasn't going to be bothered. Nothing Jacqueline and I were doing had to be interpreted as flirting, after all, and I could deny rumors with the best of them when pressed (well, really, Margaret was best at that, but it's all the same, really).

"Just give me a knock when you come by and we'll get down to business. There's a new...prognostication...method I've been wanting to try out, anyway." I tease with a purr in my voice as I get to my feet, letting my hand rest on her knee surreptitiously as I stand. "I'll just take a peek at the boys' silly little duel outside - not to interfere, honest, I'm just curious. But I want to see if anybody got exploded or anything before my next class." I giggle and skip off, a spring in my step just for Jacqueline.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 2/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Location: Prefects Bath | Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed


"Zachary?" Did I even know a Zachary? He's a Hufflepuff apparently? There were hufflepuffs in my class other than Senna? I honestly couldn't recall this person, I couldn't even imagine anything about them. I might almost think I was magically made to forget, were it not easier to explain it by just deciding that Zachary was so boring and pathetic that I'd yet to pay attention to him for even a moment, in these six years. It wasn't too unlikely, I mean really, there were hundreds of students, how could I be expected to keep track of one. But something odd about the family? Amelia wasn't stupid, I knew that much, even if I also knew she was getting close to mimicking the bath in one aspect. So maybe something was wrong with them, maybe it'd been under my nose the whole time.

I reached out a hand, letting my body show off from under the unstrapped robe that just sat over my shoulders, "Thanks." I could have done it if I wanted to, but it was fun, especially with how as I tugged at the straps she resisted for a few seconds, before seeming to notice her own action and letting go. "I'll look at this Zach more closely for you, for the Apparation. And I'll just let this meeting be your payment for the straps." I was already getting dressed, right there, infront of her, making it clear I both A. Had nothing besides the robe and B. Had no urge to find anything besides the robe. Hopefully she'd enjoy that knowledge. I didn't particularly care.

I wasn't spending longer than I had to in the bath - I didn't particularly need one, I just wanted somewhere more private, and that was ruined by someone else being here. So I was going to go find something more interesting - someone more interesting. Maybe the grand hall, to see what the children in the so called 'cafeteria' are having. And I didn't only mean the lower years. Or maybe the dueling room, for some practice.

I wasn't in the mood for planning or worrying about it right now. I was just going to see who I found in the halls.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

I'm practically beaming as de Vries tells us to go, I got out and have permission to come back to get anything left over healed up and maybe miss out on a bit more class, score for Cana. Its all I can do to contain myself while we're inside, when Senna responds favorably, nuzzling into my neck and giving me a kiss, and the minute I've got us out into the empty hallway and shut the hospital wing door, lean in to give her a long kiss on the lips, losing my fingers in her hair until I have to pull back to breathe.

"Great Hall is out- lets go somewhere private, where we can have a nice long meal together, without anyone interrupting. I'm not being totally suggestive here, I would like a chance to eat some actual food, but Senna comes first, obviously. I take her by the hand, and start to lead us off down the hall, "do you know anywhere that'd be good for that? An unused classroom maybe? It is rather beautiful outside, so somewhere with windows would be nice."

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Outside the infirmary

I'm beaming, smiling at Cana as we walk out together but then her mouth is on mine and her fingers are tangling into my hair. I feel my body responding to her assertiveness, a weak sound escapes my mouth at the hotness of her lips upon mine and I find myself backing away from her only for my back to hit the wall. She stops pursuing me when I back up but I can still taste her kiss on my lips. And I can smell her.

She smells primal, my nostrils flare as she pulls away and I find my legs shaking and myself panting for breath. "C-cana I..." This was all happening so fast, I didn't know what to do. Staring at her now my body was alive with sudden confusing feelings and sensations and I--

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs sexy sexy Cana!
It's a 4
gently caress.
Marking XP for Cold.
]

--I was afraid. "T-this is too fast, I'm sorry!" I blurt out. I panic, I wiggle out from under her, blushing, tears are leaping to my eyes. This is all my fault, for tempting her, for wearing these clothes, why couldn't I be a proper girlfriend to her?! But I was intimidated and afraid. "I'm so sorry!" I turn away from her, my legs start off on their own, I drop my basket of food...

[Rolling to Run Away from Cana!
It's a 13
Sigh, I get away and end up in a safe place.
Meh, at least one Unicorn can run away.
]

...I ran.


...I start into a run.

Jenner fucked around with this message at Aug 12, 2015 around 06:05

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

As soon as I feel Senna backing away from me I pull out of the kiss, giving her a worried and confused expression. Obviously I wanted her, and was perfectly willing to move aggressively for it, but I didn't want to force myself on anyway. "Senna? But- I thought- In the hospital wing?" And then she starts to run! No! I've ruined everything now- she can't go!

I stretch out an arm after her and call, "Senna! Wait-" Breaking into a run after her, I snatch up the basket as I pass, "I'm sorry, don't leave! Lets talk- I won't try do anything, I promise!"

Spending a string to offer Senna exp not to leave.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Outside the infirmary --> Outside the Room of Requirement

I hear her voice calling after me as I race through the halls, tears stream from my eyes. I slow down at her plea, it wrenches my heart. I hear her promise and I just can't run from her anymore. I feel too bad. She obviously felt bad, she didn't mean to push so much, she was a good girl and this was all my fault anyway. I stop and let her catch up to me, wiping at my eyes.

[Taking the XP to not run off.]

"I'm sorry." I say with a snuffle, I stare down at the ground. "I-I do like you I'm just... I don't know Cana." It felt so awkward. "I...I did like the kisses, I'm just scared." A doorway begins to manifest behind us, the Room had found me like it always did. I lean back against it, taking comfort in its presence. "We're just teenagers and I've never... I've never..." I hug myself. "All these feelings are so overwhelming and it feels so naughty and improper." I drop my voice and hiss the last words.

I blow my nose in my hankie, "Oh, you brought the basket well..." I gesture behind me. "A-are you still hungry?" My voice is meek and I'm fidgeting, "Because we can eat in here, it's a special room." I step to the side to more openly reveal the door behind me while shyly demonstrating how to open it. "You open the door like this, but um... you can enter first." I offer her a weak ghost of a smile.

[Being lazy and letting Godfish decide what the Room of Requirement looks like for Cana. Since she's entering first.]

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick

"I'll figure something else out." I said flipping my hair out of my face toward Tommy. "After all the crap Eustace is in trouble for I can't risk it. I'm not even adding all the stuff that Gwen will get us in trouble for it yet. I am sure that is coming." I run my fingers through my hair to get it out of my face again. My eyes flicker to a hazel and examine Victoria with a gaze with warmth, apparently enough for her. "I will think something up for tomorrow, it is just a seat, more can be obtained." I had decided that if she wanted the seat she could have it, after all, she seemed chosen to force me to move.

This was obviously the hand of someone of the Creator, and though They would tie a hand behind my back I would achieve. "I will see everyone later." I gave a nod to Tommy and Victoria, having decided that my few bites of food and sips of drink were enough. I had to catch up to Valerie, after all Erin had not acted alone, I could see the connection even if there was no else that could. I walked swiftly toward toward Valerie, with her apparent friend. I give a nod to Martin and turned my head back toward Valerie.

"Valerie, I was hoping to discuss something of import with you. If you don't mind someplace private, if you aren't being bothered." I said eyeing Martin narrowing them just enjoy to make sure he knew he was unwanted.

[2d6+1 → [3,4,1] = (8)
Shut down Martin

Giving the condition Third Wheel
+1 forgiveness

Axe-man fucked around with this message at Aug 12, 2015 around 21:04

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 1/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions:

The gently caress? Some kind of magic trick by one of the others? Anyway, think about that later, our fight's still going on. My chest aches from the attack I ate. gently caress, I'd hoped I'd only have to deliver a single good hit to make him fold. Looks like he's not all talk. Problem with evil shits is that them being brave doesn't make them better, it just makes them more dangerous. "Should have made like a United player and stay on the ground, mate." As I finish the sentence, another slug is vomitedout, somewhat ruining that put down. As he gets up, I raise my want, and tap on my own head "Anteoculatia"

Immediately, my hair, sort as it is ,starts to move, grow and harden in two sets of antlers. I hear some laughter from Mark's buddies, but they don't know what I got in store. I like this spell, even if it feels, slightly wrong sometimes, like it should be a bit different. But I lower my head, and charge. The floor is still slippery, but I've played rain slick field, how well can you dodge my charge, Markus?

[/i]Lash out against Markus: 2d6+2 9 Spend one string to get that to a 10, Do 1 harm, he cannot retaliate without holding steady this scene.[/i]

Not well at all it seems, I slam into him and send him going down among the slippery floor. I put a foot down on his wand holding arm. And once again, his own spell comes back to hound him as I once again vomit out a slug. "You know, I ain't even bothered with people yelling things at me, Markie. If it was just me. But there's sensitive people out there." Another slug. "People that live in fear because of the likes of you. Starts out yelling muggleborn, who knows where it ends?" I grind my foot on his wrist. "It ends, here, Markie. Your family all pure blooded or whatever, you a big bad wizard? Try that poo poo again mate, try to make other people feel lesser than you like that? See what I'll do next."

I look at the folks that were following him. "Oi, you lot. Get some cleaning done in here before we all lose a buttload of points. We all stay quiet around here. And for fucks sake people. Look at yourself, following a guy who's making GBS threads on younger students and calling them out for being muggleborn. Aren't Ravenclaws supposed to be the smart ones who've learned from history? Or you think the lesson is only Slytherins can be bad seeds. loving get yerselves sorted. Come on, Chaucer, we out." And I turn and leave, vomiting one last slug... in a bin this time.

Manipulate Ravenclaws from the heart: 2d6+3 15 Try to make Markus' followers rethink following around a mage-supremacist bullying rear end in a top hat, for Ravenclaw pride and not to end up Death Eaters or something.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

Ah, she stopped, thank goodness. I hurriedly close the gap, but stop a few feet anyway, wanting to give her space, but also to hug her. I have no idea how to deal with this, I've never had someone react like that after we've done a bit of kissing before, and I've never kissed someone I've cared about as much as Senna either. I try to offer her a reassuring smile, and say "Its okay to be confused, we all have that happen at some point, but you shouldn't feel bad about liking someone, or kissing someone as long as you each care about each other." Or want each other, which is good enough in my book but I get the feeling saying that wouldn't help here.

"That sounds nice, why don't we just have a nice, platonic lunch and we can talk about this, or if you want something else for now, give you a chance to relax?" I give a bit of a start as a doorway appears behind her, but magic doorways and stuff showing up is fairly normal at Hogwarts. Never seen this one before, but she shows me how to open it, so I do, and step inside, holding it open for her to come in after me. "What is this place?"

Once she's inside, I shut the door and move into the room, looking around. Its kind of larger and small at the same time, maybe the size of a classroom, but it feels tighter than that, sort of an enclosed comfyness. There's a big couch sitting up against one of the walls, and at the end of the room is a big bay window, looking down at the grounds and letting the sun shine in directly on a picnic blanket laid down on the floor, with a huge pile of cusions surrounding it, each one looking larger and soft enough like it could smother a baby elephant. I'm inclined to try and sit right next to Senna, but I don't want to be pushy, so I sit down at one side of the blanket and put the basket down, gesturing to a spot nearby but hopefully far enough away for her not to feel uncomfortable, and smile at her. "What'd you make?"

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Inside the Room of Requirement

"Thanks for understanding." I say softly, "I'm still sorry I made such a fuss." She offers a nice lunch and I smile, "Yeah, I'd like that." I chirp. I walk with her eagerly as we enter the room. It was different this time, cozy and comfortable. It always changed almost every time I entered it. I understood how it worked, so I knew this was what Cana wanted and it made me happy the manifested something so pleasant. She asks me where we are and I flash her a shy smile. "It's the Room of Requirement, or so I'm told. It kind of follows me around the school. It is a room that becomes whatever you need. You made it look like this." I give her arm a squeeze before she moves away from me, "I like it." I assure her.

She takes a seat and for a moment I hesitate but then I settle in right next to her and take her hands in mine giving them a squeeze. "It's okay." I assure her again, "I'm not upset with you. You've been so incredibly kind and patient with me. Let's just enjoy this lunch together." I release her hands and open the basket as she asks what I made. I giggle as I set out her portion. It's looking in the basket that reminds me I packed enough for Gwen too but I still hadn't met up with her. I worried a little but she was more then capable of taking care of herself. "Oh, I just grabbed some of he choice foods available in the dining hall. Enough for you and Gwen, I was going to eat with both of you. But it's just us now." I hand her the plate. I hated to waste food but I'd already eaten, maybe there was some way I could get this to Gwen?

[Rolling to Gaze into the Abyss where's Gwen and how do I get to her after this?
Krysmbot Jenner, 9-1 = 8 it's a 9 because we're in my Sanctuary. But that doesn't matter.
The visions are confusing and alarming
]

I snap my head up and offer to feed her with my fingers, I was comfortable with her. "You look much better." I pipe warmly at her, "Still a little bruised though, how was your recovery?" I hoped she still liked me after all this, I was starting to like her!

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008



Scene 2 (coming to an end in with next prompt)

Lunch Crew
Erhard and Valerie - Wow, Martin did not like that at all. Valerie, what does Martin say in response to Erhard's uncouthness? What do you think Erhard wants, and how do you respond? Erhard - Think you could take Martin if you have to? You might have to. Has there ever been a time you've overestimated yourself? Do you think now might be one of those times?

Entrance Hall
Zachary - The way to the Infirmary leads through the Entrance Hall, which among other grandiose things, contains the giant hourglasses that record each House's points. They are currently at:

Slytherin - 126
Ravenclaw - 120
Gryffindor - 94
Hufflepuff - 68

Ouch. Super ouch, poor Hufflepuff. Do you have any idea what's caused you to lose more points? Aside from yourself? Do you usually earn or lose points for your house? Speaking of Slytherins and being above everyone else, Gwenn Teague seems to be wandering the halls as well. What do you think of her? Do you say anything to her?

Gwen - Arriving in the Great Hall, you've seen little interesting until now. Certainly nothing as interesting as you, until now. Looks like Slytherin's back in the lead - no thanks to you. Do you think you could claim credit somehow, or are your boasts entirely honest? Compounding your luck, you're pretty sure the blonde-haired boy that looks somewhat confused is the Zachery Amelia wanted you to investigate. Do you have something in mind, or is now not the time? What do you do?

Beneath the Quidditch Stands
Lee - Markus is out of the fight - barely conscious, your charge knocked the wind out of him as well. He's currently gasping for breathe off to the side, mechanically helped by one of his "friends" - airquotes because you seem to have shamed them pretty thoroughly. Whatever gang Markus had going is gone, for now anyways. Chaucer's not the only observer that seems to be on your side, either - Maggie's arrived, though you've no way of being sure when. Having trounced the bully and administered a lesson, today's going pretty well for you. What do you do now?

Maggie - Jacqueline still looks supremely distracted as you depart, but that's hardly surprising. The state of the duel when you arrive though? Probably is. Right as you round the corner, Lee sprouts horns from his head and delivers a brutal charge to Markus, before also puking a slug up on him. He delivers a pretty compelling lecture to some of your Housemates, most of whom have the decency to feel ashamed. Do you feel any of it applies to you? What do you think of Lee? What do you think of the surreptitious wink Chaucer gives you? What do you do?

Room of Requirement
Cana - Wow, Senna sure seems to be scared of intimacy. Is there anything you can do to convince her to be more relaxed? Are you used to potential partners behaving like this, or is it totally new? What do you think of her affection for Gwen - for that matter, do you really think you can have both of them somehow? Which do you prefer? What do you do?

Senna - Staring at the plate, it's sort of funny. It's like your earnest desire to get the food to Gwen lets you feel her out. You blink, and for a moment you see her. She's in a tall corridor, pillars of four colors, varying in size, towering to her left. To her right, a boy smiling nervously, and behind him - a host of squirming shadows, slithering around both of them. Blinking again in confusion, you've nearly managed to drop the plate. What do you think that means? Do you need to go, or is she probably fine? And why can't you shake the feeling that you're being watched, even here?

???? takes a string on Senna.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +2, Cold: -1, Volatile -1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 1/5, Current Aspect: The Maiden, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Lunchtime Duel

Apply? To me? I mean, I AM muggleborn, so...no, not really. I get what Lee's talking about, which is probably why Margot finds him so thrilling.

I'm personally not a big fan of the accent though. I will kind of admit that him ramming Marcus is a little surprising, but Markus was writing checks with his mouth he couldn't cash with his magic, I suppose. So it was fine, really. Cocky little git that he was, he really deserved it. Not that Lee had acted any better really, which I guess earned him the slug vomiting thing, though he seemed to be using it to good effect. I chuckled at the display and clapped in applause, far, far from ashamed, myself.

"Bravo, bravo Lee, though a bit more a physical duel than he'd expected, I assume." I raise an eyebrow at him as I walk over. "I'd kiss you, but, you know, slug vomit. Raincheck?" I tease with a smirk. Though, I'm sure Margot would be happy to seal the deal later, so I might as well help her out some by batting my eyelashes at him.

Turning on Lee

2d6+2: 13 [2d6=5, 6]

Got my string already so just feel turned on, Lee


I also glance over at Markus, whose being helped up (barely) by one of his cronies. "You know, I could've saved you boys all the effort if you'd stopped posturing like gorillas and just asked me how this was going to play out. Maybe next time you'll consult your resident Seer Markus, before getting in over your head, yeah?" I smile a Cheshire smile at him. "Thanks for the show though, you did just splendidly." I waggle my eyebrows.

Turning back to Lee, I continue with a sigh. "Did you actually get to eat your lunch? I hope so, I can't imagine it'll taste good with bonus slug. I mean, I guess escargot is a delicacy but I don't think this is what the French have in mind." I tilt my head. "I tell you what, look me up later and I'll cook you something nice as a reward, okay?" That was Margot's sort of thing anyway, the mothering provider business, so she'd be good at that. She was a pretty good cook and I bet Lee got as tired as I did of all the gimmicky magic vittles. Sometimes a nice, mundanely cooked meal was plenty pleasant. And well, it'd let Margot take things to the next level if she didn't keep tripping over her own feet, too.

Also, what was Chaucer winking about? Just enjoying the show I suppose. For him, I didn't do anything. I am pretty sure Lee already gave him a talking to in Dark Arts. Hopefully the fool would take that lesson to heart. If not, I'd let Margot feed him his shorts or Margaret levie some curse on him. I was a lover, not a fighter, personally.

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Grand Dining Hall | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy


So Gillian is planning to curse me with... I can't even finish that thought. It's almost as if she thinks she knows better than I do. I can read her like I read Latin, which is to say, well enough to pass a test. All that matters is Martin.

I bite my lip a little when Erhard butts into this tender moment. Something of "import," he says. Something self-important, I'm sure, like how I hurt his feelings and should read the student rules and regulations because I'm uninformed and abrasive. He doesn't understand that I am the law.

"Ah, Erhard. We were just talking about how you interrupted class in order to fight with Eustace in class today."

"Oh, like you're interrupting right now," Martin adds.

"And then you insulted my judgment when I tried to calm you down."

"Sounds to me you just want the last word. Think you're all high and mighty, you smartarse?"

Take the condition Smartarse.

He stands up out of his seat, but I take his hand before he can ball it into a fist. "I hope you don't mind, but we're very busy, Mister Weiss. Perhaps another time."

"Whatever you're thinking of pinning on Val, just stuff it. We're protecting the students from people like Eustace. And you." He squeezes my hand, making my toes curl. I think Martin is intentionally flexing his muscles at Erhard, but I don't need him as a guard dog at the moment.

"Now, now, no need to play the blame game. I'm sure Weiss has reason enough. You're just... naturally inquisitive, aren't you? Oh, time is just flying by, isn't it? We really must be off."

"H-yeah, need to see about important business. Don't bother nosing in again, lest you want to lock eyes with the basilisk." I glare at Martin, almost shocked that he brought up... well, it's an apt reference either way. I tug at his arm and try to slip away from the lunch room. Come on, Martin, you and the basilisk need to come upstairs!

Rather Watch Them fucked around with this message at Aug 15, 2015 around 01:10

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

"I was hoping to do this privately, but since you insist." I grabbed Valerie's arm and looked at her with a bit of tug and my eyes change from a blue into a violet as I looked at her. This was important. "You are right, I should not have struck Eustace, but I ask that you not hurt him. Magic can quickly escalate, and though he is lost, there is... still hope." I said as I let Valerie go, and sneered at Martin.

"Now, if you both are done mind reading. I will say that I do know about Erin." I say simply and stand there, watching them both try to escape. It was obvious they were trying to avoid the gaze of the teachers that had now been escalated into the situation.

I stood there, waiting for them to scamper off.

[2d6+2 → [1,5,2] = (8)
turn on from forgiveness.

Turning on Val :P

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Grand Dining Hall | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy


What? What does he mean by Erin?

Oh. OH. "Ohh..." I say impulsively, with a rumble. He's got me pinned now. "Alright. Let's... talk. Just you and me--Unless, Martin, are you...?"

Martin lets go of my arm and ponders. "I'd better be going. I'll see you after." Fault him if you must, but he knows when there's work to be done. He shuffles away, leaving me alone. What a deplorable feeling.

"Okay, listen," I tell Erhard, my heart in knots, "No one needs to blame Erin for her upbringing, most certainly not now. So, shall we be going somewhere more quiet? The third floor hall, perhaps? By the... lavatory."

Val is officially offering something she thinks you want: private time with her.

Rather Watch Them fucked around with this message at Aug 16, 2015 around 00:43

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1x
Harm: 2/4, XP: 4/5, Conditions: Loser. Colour Blind,

Ugh, past those hour glasses, with Hufflepuff in dead last as usual. I'm sick of it. I mean I'm usually good at earning points, this mornings little escapade aside, I play a mean game of wizard chess and that's usually worth a few points at least, but it seems like most hufflepuffs don't get the respect we deserve. I mean even the stupid hat doesn't like us. Ravenclaw gets the clever dicks, Slytherin gets the megalomaniacs, Gryffindor get's the foolhardy, and poor Hufflepuff just gets whatever is left. So most of us are ignored our achievements belittled and ignored while other more forward houses get more than their fair share of attention.

Speaking of Slytherin megalomaniacs is that Gwen? She's well. I'm not sure how to put it. The ultimate Slytherin, really ambitious really dangerous, I think she'd get on really well with my Dad, he'd probably point her out as the kind of example I should model myself on. Problem is she's a massive show off has to be the best at everything she does and boy does she let you know she's the best. Still from the way she's looking at me she wants something from me. Maybe I can just get it over with and get on with the rest of my day.

"Something I can help you with?" I asked brusquely hoping whatever it was would be quick at least. probably a little harsher than I intended so I flashed her an apologetic grin. It wasn't Gwen's fault I was having a bad day.

[21:55] Ferrosol !r 2d6
[21:56] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 6 = 6
hosed up my roll but per word of Rauri can use this anyway and just add the missing +1 hot to it. So String/self/promise Gwen

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 2/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Location: Prefects Bath | Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed

Good, it seemed my fellows had at least been helping out this time. I would be sure to congratulate them on retaking the lead tonight - after all, their accomplishments should be as publicized as my own. It comes to my one lacking quality in this house - I am a snake, but I am not a liar. Every claim I make, every boast I claim to, every single time I've pumped myself up, it's because I deserved it, and it was my right to claim it. I don't make false claims, or claim others efforts as my own - unless I actually lead them to them. So I wouldn't be making anything up today regarding the points, though I may push myself to earn a few today.

It didn't look like I even would have a chance to decide if I wished to talk to this Zachary, as the blonde who I think may have been him - maybe - walking up to me with this little angry gait and then harshly asking me if I want something - if it weren't for the fact that he quickly seemed to realize how he had come off - the stupid little badger - I would have had to strike him for that indignity. But instead I just forced a smile, dipping down into a little curtsy in greeting - a proper curtsy for someone of the high class giving someone of a lower class a bit of respect, more than he really needed, but if I was going to follow through on what I said I'd do - and I always follow through - I would need to get to know him.

"I simply was noting that you seemed incredibly frustrated with something, as well as more than a little roughened. I was wondering if I should speak with you, or you would like company at all?" It was easy to fake the smiles, it was easy to fake the tone, I faked it so many times in the past. Pretending to be interested in people I wasn't interested in was practically a personal sport of mine, "Would you like to have some company, Zach?" Ah yes, include the name, make sure he knows I know who he is, so he thinks I care even more. Wonderful.

Promising to spend time hanging out and talking with Zach, gasp.

Turn on Zach: 2d6+1 7

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

I balked my mouth dropping as I felt a bit more implication than I expected. Of course, I ignored it not totally, but knew that she didn't really want me, and a simple look told me that without any need to see the other directions Valerie was going. "I won't keep you long, it might be best to talk in private." I said stiffly, a little more formally than I needed too.

Offering Valerie the way forward, I followed beside her slowly and looking down, as we traveled up to the third floor, a bit of blush to my cheeks as my body started reacting to the situation more than my mind. My eyes still with their green and violet tinge looked at Valerie as we walked, "There is no need for teachers for any of this. Just two people with an understanding."

Turning my head as we came toward the lavatory, there was a bit quieter for sure, but my eyes still searched around me and through the walls. "I know Erin was doing that to Eustace for you. Don't ask how. It is important to me if you not escalate on him too much." I said quietly looking around carefully.

"He is a Stück Scheiße, I understand." I looked around for a moment, "I don't blame Erin at all either, I blame the person who made it happen." I looked into Valerie eyes with an intensity. It was obvious there was a purpose for him. "As for your euphemism, I would chose something else than a snake. Such talk might become... unpopular soon." I said unsure how to talk to someone without the same perspective.

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Third Floor Men's Bath | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy


...Oh! He wasn't referring to Erin's mother at all. Well, that's rather comforting considering I was about ready to... "Yes, Erin's a very resolute person, but I'll have words with her. She doesn't act on impulse." She's very set in her ways, but as of late she's become very defiant. I do need to put her in her place, right after I tame Gillian.

"But you know..." I say, biting my lip ever so slightly. "If you enjoy policing students, you'd have a much more pleasurable time in the Horsemen. We take great care not to let things get too out of hand, but..." As he searches out the room, I strafe into his sight and make eye contact. "We might need someone like you to keep us in line. You know the rules."

I flit my hand across his neck. "Why don't you show me how it's done?" Have his eyes always been such a peculiar hue? How interesting.

Turn on Erhard, with intent.
[19:21:32] <RWT> !r 2d6+1
[19:21:32] <Axe-man> deal
[19:21:32] <Krysmbot> RWT, 8+1 = 9

Rather Watch Them fucked around with this message at Aug 16, 2015 around 05:50

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

I gulped down as thoughts raced through my head, I wouldn't be some servant. I would be in control and the humans would look to me for guidance. "That-" I gasped as she snaked her hands across my neck, "-seems divine." I said my stance adopting more important presence as I thought of finally have the mortals ask me for the guidance. I would not be a neglectful god. I would not turn from my creations like they were nothing.

My eyes shifted again and became a golden yellow that seemed to almost glow back. I saw Valerie as I had not before and I knew that my mortal subjects would be tended too. I pushed closer to Valerie a smile. "My rules are all I enforce, toward the ends of us all. The school rules mean nothing, just pitiful attempts to rein in students. I would want my rules to be absolute." I said as I was close to her face as I was about to kiss her.

Circling her neck with my fingers tips, "I must warn you, that I am a strict taskmaster." I pick up a strand of hair, "You can't conceal from me, and you can't hide from me." I said seriously, "I would watch over you though make sure all of you were kept... in line." I hover just inches from Valerie's face, my breathe unnaturally cool against her cheek as I forgot myself.

I turned away from her at the last moment before my lips touched her neck and I pulled myself back. "I can teach you, oh yes I can, but the first lesson is not the one you implied." I said with a crooked smile.

2d6+1 → [1,6,1] = (8)
Hold Steady

Giving Valerie what he thinks she wants: A Lord

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Third Floor Men's Bath | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy


He accepted me. He refused me, but through that accepted my vision. I could taste the faintest of rosemary in his breath before he pulled away.

How I adore rosemary.

"Eh heh..." I begin to laugh, very drawn out as I process the information he's given me. What revolutionary mind is hidden away in the depths of his eyes. And that word. Absolute. "Heh ha ha ha ha haaa!" I'm incredibly embarrassed by how my laugh howls and tumbles out of me, clutching the base of my neck, eyes wide. It's a shameful position to be in, but with the prospect of total dominion, why try to hide?

I'm absolutely hysterical with laughter. My back slams against a stall as my feet fail me. I'm overjoyed, and I didn't even have to degrade myself! Though, would it be degradation to such a worthy cause? I think I might cry. It's beautiful.

...

Would I just listen to myself. Take a deep breath, Val. You're better than this. Compose yourself.

"Uhm. Yes, yes that would be... terrific." In every sense of the word. "And in exchange, I'll... I'll tell you all our dirty little secrets, won't I?" I begin to giggle again, but hold back. "Just don't lose that... sense of humour." By which I mean his tone of speaking, just now. It reminds me of someone I knew a long, long time ago, before my body took shape. I never realized...

I'm not the star of the show. I never was. Though...

"If I might, I... still want to hold power over the Horsemen. They would follow the orders that you relay to me." I hesitate to mention the fact that I have no idea how to pass control of the Mark onto him, and I don't plan on asking Gillian while she's trying to grind on Martin.

"You're the Lamb. Unleash us."

Rather Watch Them fucked around with this message at Aug 16, 2015 around 05:51

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

Her laughter did not startle me or phase me, it was a joyous laughter and had I been in the choir, it would be the laughter of gazing upon God. Now, I was that god for Valerie and I felt her mind mortal and small as though it was come into view, my eyes warmly glow, now, like they had for no other. This, this felt as I had never felt, there was no toolmaker behind this puppet anymore. I was the one holding the strings, and her request, in awe was exactly what I wanted to hear.

I look down, not moving to help her or even assist. Valerie's request fluttered through my mind and the look of admiration washed over me as I thought of her request. "Yes. You will control them. That makes you responsible for them, and you will be punished for their transgressions." Leaning down, I pet her cheek and let a little bit of my warmth glow spread into her cheek. Giving her cheeks a rosier reflection a small comfort of all fears and uncertainties to give her. A small reward for faith. "I will watch over you. How to unleash is important, and should be measured. For now, you are rewarded for your faith." Walking around Valerie, and watching over her solemnly.

"For now your first lesson? Restraint. Mayhaps, we will get to enjoying private lessons in worship, but not today. You will hear from me soon." I look at the door and smile, "I do keep my promises to the faithful." I wave the door with my hand and it opens revealing Martin. "Martin, I am finished. I believe you both had business. Remember to watch the references to Basilisks." I turn and walk past Martin without another word, not even talking to him. Valerie was my prophet and would relay my instructions as I had requested, if not she would receive punishment.

  • Locked thread
«14 »