Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«14 »
  • Locked thread
Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1x
Harm: 2/4, XP: 4/5, Conditions: Loser. Colour Blind,

Huh, why does she give a drat about me, I mean don't get me wrong I know a lot of people find her attractive and I can see why and there are guys who'd chew their own arm off for having her pay even this much attention to them. I'm not one of them though. Still I'd rather have her be nice to me than see me as some sort of enemy. The last thing I need right now is more people with a reason to hate my guts especially people as inventive as her.

giving her what he thinks she wants an explanation

"Uh, just going to the infirmary, took a hex this morning that doesn't seem to have worn off yet. Figured I might want to have it checked out. Your welcome to come along if you like. " I explained "As for the rest Eustace seems to have taken a dislike to me because I told him off for being a pest."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

I smile at Senna as she explains the room, I'd heard of the room of requirement before naturally, but I, along with everyone else, thought it's magic had been burned out in the battle with Voldemort. So it seemed like Senna was the only person it showed itself too, or else anyone else was keeping quiet, something I wouldn't expect from anyone else around our age but Senna.

I can't help but beam when she sits next to me and takes my hand, though it's also making me even more confused, I've been with (not all the way!) some shy people before, but no one who switched from kissing to being scared of kissing and then right back to being snuggly, or whatever happened back there, so I'm pretty lost here. "Yeah~" Confusion or not, I'm definitely down for enjoying this lunch, and even more so when she starts feeding me with her fingers, which is so sweet and also a bit sexy, and because of it, I can't help but be kissing her fingers a little with each mouthful.

I'm a little annoyed with her bringing up Gwen, and not just because I want her focusing on me -what does she see in Gwen anyway? she's like the anti-Senna!- but I'm feeling a bit... posse-protective of Gwen as well, she's mine after all. "Oh, I'm sure she'll be fine. She was pretty much all better by the time she left. She's probably on her way to the great hall."

I take another bite out of her fingers, and shift a little so I'm leaning my head on her shoulder and answer her question about my injuries, "Oh, it went fairly smoothly. de Vries was really busy what with the petrification thing, so he bandaged my head and then gave us some potions and had us lay down. He might be a bit frayed, but he knows his healing anyway. So, what were the rest of your lessons like while I was out?"

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 1/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions:

Yeah, I was feeling pretty okay with myself. Still, there were things to do. Did Senna handle the Eustace situation or should he get on this. Maybe he should talk to Zacharia. Maybe offer him some sparring. Teach him to protect himself? Oh, and make sure Chaucer learns to be respectful to women. Ya don't treat birds like that.

Speaking of which, there's Maggie, applauding my victory. Oh shite, she's doin' that thing. That thing where she's giving that look and using that voice. and it's just going from my eyes and ears right through my spine to my junk. And my brain mostly gets involved later on and starts imagining filth. While another part is reminding me of my mum and how I promised never to treat girls badly. I turn my eyes away from her. I like her when she calls herself Margot. I'm not sure if there's any future there, but I... might want to date her, go steady, see where it ends. See what her plans are in life. Ain't nothing wrong with that. But this Maggie, brings out the worst in me, this disgusting sex-obsessed part that sees her nothing as tit and rear end and just wants to bone her.

It's not that she disgusts me. She's just appealing to the lowest, because she expects low things from boys, and I'm proving her right. No, right now, I disgust me. Enough to...

"Urk...."

There's another wave of slugs coming up, splattering on the ground. Vomiting slugs, better than cold showers when it comes to settling you down. "Ugh... yeah.... not gonna eat now. I'll be there though." I almost regret that decision, but, well, once this slug poo poo ends, I'm probably gonna be hungry like the wolf. Anyway, I got Chaucer following me. Might as well see about introducing him to Hariette. I look to the Slytheryn table to see if she's around somewhere.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008



Scene 2 (End)
All good things come to an end, and lunch periods are no exception. Whether you were fighting a bully or shamelessly flirting with a classmate, your afternoon classes put a stop to what you were all involved in during lunch - for the time being, anyways.

A NEW CHARACTER APPEARS
Jacob - "There we go!" You hear a familiar voice - Mister de Vries - remark with no small amount of pleasure, and suddenly you're back. You can't see or move though, so clearly something went wrong. Oh yeah you're at Hogwarts, of course something went wrong. It's all coming back to you now. How did you get petrified exactly? What simple safety measure could have prevented this? And what PC was on hand when it occurred? Do you think they'll even remember?

"You'll be recovered in an hour or two Mr. Grimes, now just lie back - not like you have a choice, mind you - and try not to complain too much, alright?" Mister de Vries practically begs you, before robbing you of his company as he scurries off to help elsewhere. What do you think about for those hours, other than the fact that you just got petrified and that's not cause for massive alarm from the adults here?

Scene 3 (New Scene, highlights refreshed)
How did your afternoon classes go? Anything exciting happen - points lost, insults overheard, or homework assigned - during them? Regardless of their mundanity or lack thereof, it's evening free time now. Dinner's being served, of course, but it's entirely possible you already ate. While you all ostensibly have homework to do, there are so many more fun possibilities out there. What do you hope to accomplish this evening, and have you made plans with anyone?

Slytherin Common Room
Erhard - Your own set of disciples, with Valerie as your prophet. How do you feel about them? How worthy is your foremost worshiper - and what do you think of Martin? What commandment must they obey first? Have you heard any further word from Victoria? She's waiting to meet with you this evening. Would you rather be a worthy god or a good friend?

Gwen - How did your and Amelia's meeting with the Headmaster go? What does he think of you, anyways? Melanie bounds over practically the second she sees you, holding what looks like a long roll of parchment in here name with a variety - probably thirty - signatures on it. "It's a petition!" Melanie declares when she notices you looking at it. "I - we - feel that you should be Tri-Wizard champion, I mean we all know it's happening this year and you'd be best at it." You can't tell if she's asking you if it's a good idea, or seeking your praise or attention for her efforts. How do you respond? What more important thing do you have to be doing right now?

Ravenclaw Common Room
Valerie - Martin certainly followed Erhard in - and then what happened? Have you spoken to the other Horseman of Erhard's new role yet? If not, are you planning to soon? How did / how do you expect them to react? Lastly, there's someone that wants to speak to you - Marcus Matthews. Normally he's got a big gang of friends, but he seems forlorn and forsaken (and seething in a barely restrained fury) as he speaks to you... asking about your Horsemen. Is he worthy of joining you?

Maggie - You're still Maggie, right? Anyways, Jacqueline has been gaga over you since lunch. Do you think she'd been harboring her crush on you long? Is she worth anything more than a bit of fun? Speaking of a bit of fun, there's always Senna - and your prophecy about the two of you. Do you plan to speed it along? She has several suitors - do you foresee them being a problem?

Jacob - Well that's just great. It's like nobody even noticed you'd been missing! You're part of their class for god's sake! Who had the human decency to ask if you're ok? Who thinks you're making a big deal over nothing? Do they have a point - you are whole and alive after all. Just a statue for a day or so, that's not too bad! What did you miss out on doing due to being petrified, and is there any way you can make up for it? Who do you most want to speak to?

Declare your True Love in thread as well.

Gryffindor Common Room
Lee - Between classes one of Marcus's gang - Blake Elbert - tracked you down, looking more than a little ashamed. "Sorry for how we, and I, acted." He seems pretty earnest about it too. "For what it's worth, I'm muggleborn too - Liverpool fan as well, lowest of the low." He adds with a grin. "Next time you play, mind if I join you?"

No matter how you answered him, you're back in your Homeroom now and it seems word of your beatdown of Marcus has spread. Who thanks you that you wouldn't expect to have been bullied by him? What do you have to do this evening, other than avoid Maggie (unless you're the horrible sort of person that would seek her out to perv on her, anyways)? What do you do now?

Cana - Horrible, dreadful, no good news! One of your chasers (one of the unnamed ones) is sick! What are they out with, and why's there little chance they'll be able to play by Sunday? With them out of the picture, you'll need another player - and fast. Do you have anyone in mind? What about Lee - he may be rubbish on a broom, but he's brave even by your House's standards and you can surely teach him enough by the match to keep him in the air, right? Lessy's trying to be incredibly concerned with your problems, but her Ancient Runes homework (twelve inch essay, due tomorrow) is taking up most of her attention. What do you do?

Hufflepuff Common Room
Zachary - de Vries hardly has time to heal you, and doesn't seem to understand why you're so upset about it. "That third year just got bit by a Hippogryff and you don't see him whining about it!" de Vries declared contemptuously as he cast the spell. Like the Wizard of Oz (sorry, Muggle reference) color comes to your world all at once.

Lose condition Colorblind.

Hours later and classes complete, has your day been going any better? What have you thought up to get back at those who've wronged you? And how do you react to the newest note from your father, eerily left on your pillow for you somehow? Regardless, Angela's tirade (Senna's prompt below) occurs well within earshot of you. What do you think of Gwen now?

Senna - Oh wow, what a day - what do you feel most guilty about? How do you plan to do better? As you enter the cozy common room, all the talk seems to be of how to help Hufflepuff out in the point totals. "If we can get one of us into the Tri-Wizard tournament, I'm sure we'll win the house cup this year - the house with the Tri-Wizard champion in it always wins." Angela Birkham explains to all who will listen. "And some Slytherins have been trying to draft Teague! Of all people." There's some grumbles about her from your Housemates. "We should pass around our own petition, all of us sign it!" She suspiciously hasn't mentioned who Hufflepuff's champion should be. What do you think of her little plan? Do you do anything, or do you have more important places to be?

Rauri fucked around with this message at Aug 18, 2015 around 02:21

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Inside the Room of Requirement

I'm a bit worried about Gwen, whatever that was that I saw didn't look good. But Cana assures me that she's fine and as she nibbles at my fingers I giggle and feel relaxed and more comfortable with her. "I'm sorry about how I acted earlier. I didn't mean to behave so fearfully. I know you're a good person and I-- hee hee that's my finger-- I like you a lot." I finish feeding her and gaze into her eyes, I'm trying to make myself love her. I do feel a bit of a spark, she's incredibly attractive and a good kisser. But is this just lust or a real inkling of a deeper love blooming between us.

She asks me about my lessons and I finish feeding her and stretch out beside her. I lay my head in her lap as I tell her all about Apparition class and the antics for Lizbeth and the challenge of the course. I gaze up at her and reach up to caress her cheek smiling at how comfortable her lap is.

[By laying my head in Cana's lap I activate my Intimacy move and gain a point of Integrity.
Rolling to Turn On Cana with my head in her lap.
Krysmbot Jenner, 7+1 = 8 it's a 9 because we're in my Sanctuary.
Marking XP for Hot.
Promise, self, string?
]

I drop my hand, giving her a warming smile. "And in the dining hall, Eustace kept bullying his new victim was Zach and Lee has probably gotten into a brawl with Marcus by now and Maggie foresaw me trying to hook up with her." I take a breath. I felt watched, but I was still safe here with Cana. This was my safe space and nobody was going to hurt me here. "But I'm happy here with you." I say softly.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

"Don't be, I came on too strong is all. You're shy, nothing wrong with that, and besides, I love you for who you are," I smile as she lays her head in my lap and drop a hand to run gently through her hair, "and if I'd stop just because you got nervous, I couldn't call it love, could I?" I relax, shifting myself deeper into the pillow pile and enjoying the sensation of her resting against me, and listen to her talk about her lessons, commenting when I have something worthwhile or amusing to say.

When she lowered her hand from my cheek, I reached out with my empty one to take it, squeezing it softly and toying with her fingers, "Sounds like a crazy time at lunch, I'm glad you came to find me though. Maggie said that? Ha, well using my powers of olfactory divination," I lean down and inhale deeply, sniffing at the pleasant scent in her hair, "I predict that you'll be too busy falling in love with me." Mags is cool, I guess, but if she thinks she can steal Senna away, we might have to have a talk. Still leaning in over her, I give her nose a playful, slightly sloppy, kiss, and then slowly lift up, leaving my face hanging there long enough for her to get one in if she wants.

Giving Self: she'll follow where-ever Senna wants to lead her.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!




Hot +1x | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
Experience 1/5 | Harm 0/4 | Conditions:

Saying "I don't think this is a good idea, Pro-" is the last thing I remember before waking up in the hospital wing. As I listen to the explanation of what happened to me, I start to fill in the blanks myself.

Professor Nixous, a Herbology professor was talented, but... absentminded. She would start giving lectures and then have to stop and go back a few steps when she forgot an important point like, oh, I don't know, "THE SLIME FROM THESE PODS OFTEN POPS WHEN YOU REMOVE THE POD, AND IT CAN CAUSE TEMPORARY PETRIFICATION IF IT GOES IN YOUR MOUTH. Senna was there, and I'd hope she'd remember her partner getting petrified. But... who knows with this place?

Seriously, all we needed was facemasks! Anything so that a stray bit of slime or ooze wouldn't make it into our mouths or noses when the pods popped.

But, there's no use brooding on it now. I'll send another owl to the headmaster, and I'll get another polite thank you that does nothing. In the meantime, I try to think about something else, and eventually settle on the Arithmancy puzzle from the last Arithmancy Club meeting. It was a real stumper that Erhard laid out, but I think I almost have it. By the time I'm ready to go, I think I've got it sorted out. I jot it out on some scrap parchment and then head to dinner. Even petrified, a day is a long time to go without a meal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Analia actually was passing by the hospital wing on the way down to dinner and helps me collect my things from the greenhouse. On the way down, she offers to just go get my stuff if I'm not feeling well, which honestly makes me feel a lot better about Gryffindors as a whole. I say, "No, I need to stretch my legs anyway. But thanks for the company." She pats me on the back, and we talk about some of the classes and the upcoming game. It's a nice change of pace for things around here. After we get back into the main hall, I bid her farewel. She hesitates but just nods and waves as I climb the stairs. Which gets me to thinking. She... wasn't waiting there, was she?

...Nah. It was just good luck for once.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I finally get back to the common room, I ask around for what I missed. Once I get past the blank looks of, "What do you mean, missed? OH, right, you were petrified. Bummer, man." what I missed was apparently a pop quiz in Charms. Wonderful. I'll have to study tonight for that on top of all the work that I have waiting for me. I'm starting to really work myself up into a bad mood when I spot Mags, and my foul mood instantly evaporates. I smile and take a seat next to her. I don't think she's really paid all that much attention to me, but we are housemates. And, uh, maybe this is finally my chance? I say, "Hey, just got out of the hospital wing. I was... kinda hoping that you could help me catch up with what I missed. You know the professors around here. They're not gonna let a little thing like being petrified excuse me from turning in homework." I run my hand through my hair and give her what I hope is a winsome grin.

Turn on True Love: 2d6+2 7

Mags is just so down to earth. She's intelligent, wise, and gorgeous to boot. And she always surprises me with her outlook. She can see things so many different ways.
I... well, I really do think I love her. It's gotta be fate that I ended up here.

Also, claiming my extra string on Lee. I'm leaning towards putting some bullies in their place together. Jacob isn't one for conflict, but he wouldn't mind doing the legwork to figure out who stole something from a second year or something.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +2, Cold: -1, Volatile -1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 2/5, Current Aspect: The Maiden, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Ravenclaw Commons

Yup! I'm still me; haven't seen a good reason to hand over the reigns just yet, after all. So let's start with Senna I mean, I waited a while for her where she asked me to the next period - luckily it was free for me too (I have a lot of free classes in case my Divination class meets during one of them) and she showed up but only just barely and with not really any time to do anything. Oooh, I knew she would play hard to get - but she seemed a little disheveled and a lot out of breath which means - did she go play with someone else while she knew I was waiting here? Hmph! I mean, it was fine, in theory - it's not as if she was the only person I was courting, right? But still, I asked her to spend some time with me on the next project in a class we were both in, or something. Gentle touch with this one, I suppose, though she knew where this had to lead, right? I didn't like it when people tried to deny my visions - it's like them taking the puzzle I put together and throwing the pieces all over the room - really, really frustrating.

So I'd have to do something about that, eventually. Active rolls in pushing Destiny were awkward but it certainly wouldn't be the first time...

...now, Jacqueline was definitely a different matter. The poor girl; I hadn't actually done anything to her, including seeing something for her (it was just a loving line, trust me), but she had been giving me eyes and following me around whenever she got a chance to. I mean, not that I was adverse to the attention or anything, it's just...well she was certainly cute after all, but did I feel something more than some curiosity and a little bit of lust for her? Probably not, hard to say.

Still, I was smiling across the room at her in the Commons and was about to make as if I was going to stand up and head to my quarters - as I told her I'd be, when Jacob came up to me.

Jacob...oh that's right. The poor boy who got himself petrified a couple days ago. And, yep, oh my, another boy clamoring for my attention - I guess I couldn't blame them, huh? Still, he was cute, and I offered him a little blush and an aversion of my eyes - strategically, you understand. "Well, yes, I suppose I could help you out, Jacob. Though, I'm not sure I'm the best at it. But anything I can do to relieve some frustration, I'd be happy to."

Maggie is promising to help Jacob "catch up".

I offer my hand for him to help me to my feet. "I was just going to head back to my room - it's where all my study aids are, why don't you join me?" I give him a wink.

<LifeGetsWorser> Turn on Jacob
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 4+2 = 6
<LifeGetsWorser> agh!
<LifeGetsWorser> string spend

To bump that to a 7, I'll spend a string on Jacob. Self/string/promise? Taking an xp for rolling hot


And I look over my shoulder at Jacqueline and bat my eyelashes at her. "You too, I think I promised to show you some fortune-telling, didn't I?" While I wasn't being quite so forward with my vocal implications here, I had laid those out for her earlier so she shouldn't have any trouble picking up on it.

<LifeGetsWorser> and turning on Jacqueline
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 10+2 = 12
<LifeGetsWorser> well that worked better

Taking a string on Jacqueline


I reach my other hand out for her to take, then return a smile to Jacob again. This could be a fun evening, if he wanted.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Prefects Bath | Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed

I was willing to walk with Zach to the infirmary, I wasn't particularly happy having to go back there, but it was the least I could do, and was certainly something to get in his good graces. I had no intention to go back on my deal with Amelia in the least, so I would have to do so. It wasn't a particularly riveting trip, De Vries seemed confused to see me back, and then was upset with how simple the problem was - honestly I would have been too. If he'd been a little less coy about what happened I could have fixed a hex that simple. I didn't voice those opinions of course, I just smiled to this Zachary who seemed so uninteresting, "Well, I hope you're feeling better? Perhaps you should rest regardless - hexes can be hard on the system." I wasn't going to stay, I was just suggesting he rest so I could get away.

Still, he was recovered, so I was free to leave - which of course meant preparing for my meeting with the Headmaster who I had an... Awkward relationship with, to be quite honest. They were quite happy with my excelling, with the quickness I found myself settling into life and how I made it so easy for them to feel like their teachers were a high quality. They also despised how many people I seemed to get into arguments with that I insisted to solve on the dueling mats. Of course doing so doesn't break the rules, but it does mean more work for other people. So we have a complicated relationship of praise for my academic career and constant disapproval for my activities.

Still, the meeting went well enough - we simply did a bit of role reversal, where I was heading to take a bath during my lunch hour, and Amelia Apparated - through a bit of confusion over the whole not being able to thing, what with her being so used to doing so constantly outside of Hogwarts. And ended up in the bathroom with me, where we realized something was wrong after a few moments of confusion, and decided we would come and meet with the Headmaster, after we looked at what had happened.

Manipulate
(KittenPhone) !r 2d6+1
(Krysmbot) KittenPhone, 9+1 = 10

I'm not sure if he actually believed us, but he didn't indicate that he didn't at least, and seemed more concerned over the lack of protection than over whether the story was exactly true. He said he'd make certain to look into it and see what could have gotten rid of such protections, as well as if it was something dangerous, as well as asking us to not worry the students, which seemed dumb to me, not that I would say that to him. If something could take down protections that old, who knows what else could happen, or what could have causes it - the students should know, panic or not. But he made us promise to not go off and scare everyone, so I supposed I could wait - at least until I had time to investigate on my own.

Unfortunately my investigations would have to wait, seeing as Melanie got it in her head to do another silly thing that made literally no sense just to impress me, this time a petition to make me Champion, which while sweet would mean literally nothing, "Mel." I just said the name solidly, shaking my head, "While you're right about my clearly being the best option for Champion this year, a petition won't mean anything. The Cup will choose who it thinks is the most qualified, which is honestly not even an option for us, its clear who it will be." She was, after all, correct that I was the most qualified of all.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!




Hot +1x | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
Experience 1/5 | Harm 0/4 | Conditions:

She's actually inviting me up to her room? I take back all my griping; this is the best day!

...And she's inviting Jacqueline up too. Well, ok. Maybe it's just a great day. Still, she only wants to give her a reading. How long could that take?

Barley containing my excitement, I say, "Yeah, thanks! I know I missed a lot, but I'm a quick study."

Going to give self in Jacob's second post. Must be a record

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at Aug 18, 2015 around 19:51

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1
Harm: 2/4, XP: 4/5, Conditions: Loser.

Hey I wasn't upset! I was just a little concerned that's all. I don't get why De Vries was making so a big deal out of it. It's not my fault that he was the only healer on duty. There was no need to snap at me for something like that. All he had to do was say he had more important things to worry about and I would have went away and left him to do his job. Ugh why can't I catch a break still I can see properly now anyway. . At least I was able to ditch Gwen fairly quickly afterwards, I still don't know what she wanted from me though and that bothered me. Still there was nothing I could do about that she'd no doubt make it quite clear what she wanted in her own sweet time.

The rest of the afternoon passed in a bit of blur, No sign of Eustace thankfully even though he should have been in a couple of my classes. I was going to have to do something about him but what. I'd like nothing better to than to get him alone, and after one quick bite eof my fangs leave him for dead.... but I couldn't risk someone seeing me. So I was going to have to settle for a less physical response. Add on to that there was still the problem of Cana, I was going to have to do something about her as well. If only there was some way I could solve both problems at the same time. Wait, I've got it! Zach you're a genius!

I didn't bother to read Dad's note, no doubt it'll just be the usual threats and insults. I'd love to know how he keeps getting these notes sent to me though. I thought it was supposed to be impossible to get into the hufflepuff dorm if you were an outsider. Still on my little list of mysteries it ranked somewhere around finding out where the house-elves kept misplacing my socks too. Right now I had more important things to worry about. I can't help overhearing Angela talking about the stupid tournament, Truth is I didn't really care who was picked, I mean I hope hogwarts won of course but it made no difference to me who did it for us. Well if it were Gwen her ego would swell pretty big and that probably wouldn't be good at all for the rest of us mere mortals. Still I doubt a petition was going to change anyone's mind, but if it kept Angela quiet I suppose I could stick my name on it.
uthat is not for anyone else. I could see Harriet tucked in a corner with a table to herself and what looked like a pile of homework stacked upon it. If I didn't know better I'd swear she'd been avoiding me all day. I paused for a moment to try and pat down my unruly hair into some kind of order before walking over to her. "Hi Harriet, listen I was just going to go grab some dinner I don't suppose you'd like to come too... "

[23:19] Ferrosol turn on harriet
[23:20] Ferrosol !r 2d6+1
[23:20] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 3+1 = 4
Marking xp at least and taking a move from another skin. A little bird told me

"Of course if your busy that's fine too." Ugh way to put your tail in your mouth Zach, why are all the girls interested in you but the one you want?

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 5/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Slytherin Common Room | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

The rest of my classes seemed to be a blur, Apparition was easier than normal and I didn't even realize the magical part of it was being done anymore. There was no effort, I was reinvigorated and it felt like everything in the world was easier. I don't even remember Transfiguration as we worked over transforming a teapot into a beaver. I remember doing it so well, I won a few points for Slytherin just a paltry five. It was unlike me, usually holding back and letting the others win over to show the staff that I was a normal student. Not today, not after that excitement and thrill and the unleashing of something that had been hidden for so long.

Victoria was not forgotten and I would fulfill my promise, but the world for me had changed. She would be a fantastic cover, as Valerie would never be a girlfriend or even wife, but instead what her role was now. It was a thought that brought a wide smile to me as I stared into the fire.

I twirled my fingers around a quill as I stared into the fire, and though Valerie and I had not talked, I wanted to speak with her. I felt it was important, least she think that it was a fantasy or just a lustful vision before her rutting. That did not concern me, rather that she knew that her Lord could reach her, and I knew what was going on. I realized that I had seen it when she had collapsed, a mark on the skin, a magical charm. That was my way in, though the magic was not known to me by default, it must have not been written down, or may have been forbidden. I could use the crude mark to communicate.

"Erhard, you need to eat. Tomorrow is practice right? If you fall off your broom, James is going to blame me." She said irritably and looked at me with narrow eyes. The fact that I was a replacement was scorned still, the look I gave her made her wither a like a grape in the sun and she reclined without even a word. Sometimes, mood is best demonstrated via actions and now I decided was the time to display that. Valerie was not worthy in the slightest, but she could be molded and trained into being my harbinger.

Looking into the fire, I sent out my thoughts into Valerie's ear, a small little whisper that only she could hear, My prophet, your mark is crude, but useful. Every prayer you make will go to me, and I suppose with actual effort you might be able to convey my words to the others in the same way. This lesson will be of Devotion. I expect it with absolute certainty, as you chose to be my prophet, that you submit to my will. Mind. Body. Soul. Pray to your Lord when you are ready to talk back.

2d6+2 → [3,2,2] = (7)
Rolling to turn on forgiving Valerie for being unworthy

+1 xp
Per Rauri, Erhard is able to talk back and forth to Valerie through her dark mark and so is Valerie. It requires a One of Them or a gaze of abyss/heaven to do more than that.

Taking Negatives... like a boss.

Axe-man fucked around with this message at Aug 19, 2015 around 18:30

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Inside the Room of Requirement

Cana bends in and kisses my nose and she stays just in reach enough that I can bend up and give her a peck on the cheek, then a very chaste peck on the lips. I blush, this is my first time kissing her not being kissed by her and it felt very special. I kiss her again then snuggle up into her arms and breath her in. That nagging sense of being watched even in this safe space nettles at me. It bothers me that someone or something would dare to defile my secret place especially when I was here alone with this girl I cared about. We spend all lunch period with me timidly caressing her, openly cuddling with her, and nervously kissing her but it doesn't go much further than that.

"I... I liked this." I admit shyly as I nuzzle at her. "I'm really, really looking forward to our date in Hogsmeade." I give her one last kiss then slowly stand. I feel reluctance, I wanted to just spend the whole day here snuggled up with my date but I had to meet Maggie during my free period. "You um," I'm crimson as I say it, "You're a good kisser." I catch myself toying with my hair and swaying on my feet and stop myself, feeling self conscious. That sense of eyes boring into me intensifies and I take a few steps back after retrieving my basket. "We better get going." I blabber as I smooth down my wizard robes. Just looking at her like this made me want to climb right back into her lap. "But I'll see you again right?" Of course I would, we have more classes together and she's my date for Hogsmeade. I bite my lip a moment and offer my hand out to her, "Right this way." I say as I help her up.

I hold hands with her as I guide her from the secret room back into the halls again. I hold her hand and walk with her until we have to go our separate ways. I give her hand a little squeeze and press an impetuous kiss to her cheek, my face flushed, before racing off down the halls to my meeting place with Maggie.

I'm late, I note, really late and Maggie looks none too happy. I fuss at my appearance. "I'm sorry. Yes of course I'll make it up to you. I didn't mean to take so long." I feel bad for keeping her waiting and very nearly standing her up but yet I don't feel too bad because I had an amazing time with Cana. I followed her to her class and decided to confide in her. "I feel like something has been watching me." I tell her, dropping my voice to a whisper. "Can you look into it for me when you have time?" Maybe once I had more of her insight on this illusory viewer I could speak to Cana about it, but I didn't want to worry her unnecessarily. There was a chance it was all in my head.

I drop Maggie off at her class and give her a wave before I set off on my own to my House Common Room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: In the Hufflepuff common room.

Settled on my spot on one of the cozy sofas with my basket tucked away and my owl bobbing about on the armrest of the couch I listen to Angela Birkham. I was happy at her exuberance because I wanted us to win the House Cup for once too! I wrinkle my nose at her backbiting Gwen however, "Gwen's not so bad." I chirp in protest The hardest part about the Triwizard Tournament is we had four Houses but we only got one representative. But then, the House Cup was our internal competition anyway. "If you think it'll help I'll sign the petition." I say to Angela. I don't think it'll help, Godmother says petitions do a whole lot of nothing. "Good on you Senna!" Says Benji Lloyd, I give a shy smile at him and sign the petition. I don't even really look it over, anything that'll make them happy.

"I still think it'd be better if we just tried to get more points." I say gently, I'm not trying to be mean. "We have a reputation for underachieving and I'm wondering how we lose all these points in the first place. If we all just did our best I'm sure we could make up some of the deficit." That gets some nods, some mumbles, and some shuffling of feet but I'd made my point. "Even if we don't do fantastically we're still the best House." I pipe, this gets the cheers and hoots I was hoping for. I smiled and sent a letter to my Godmother. Pryas took off with the letter in beak to deliver it safely.

Senna's letter to Sebrina posted:

Dear Godmother, the Room of Requirement found me again today. I showed it to someone. While in there I felt like a mysterious force was watching me, it raised the hairs on my neck. You know about Auror and Wizard stuff so I was wondering if you have any insight? I hope you're doing well, I miss you a bunch. I love you so much.
Your Goddaughter,
Senna

My next class was Charms and I had that with Gwen but for now I would just sit here with my housemates and socialize. I had a lot on my mind.

[Rolling to Gaze into the Abyss about my mysterious watcher
Krysmbot Jenner, 8-1 = 7
Confusing and Alarming please, lets spook Senna!
]

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 1/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions:

I smile at Blake. "Oh, sure mate. Sure mate. And Lowest of the low, I thought you said Liverpool, not Manchester. Fuckin' 'ell, they're all expensive Belgians these days too." A football discussion follows, in which details to the football thing are shared.

At home room at least, I've been able to stop vomiting slugs, and gotten some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans to take the taste out. Figure I got one that was old cheese or something. Still miles better than slug and bile, so it's one of those times you can roll the dice on that and come out ahead.

I'm lounging at my table, rubbing my chest, which is still sore from that one explosion Markus caused when someone's standing at my desk. It's Victoria Krum, haven't spoken much with her. Ravenclaw. "I... I heard what you did with Markus. I... I think that was very brave. He's been ... being pushy in the Ravenclaw building and Roland didn't do a think about him."

I look up. "Huh, figured he'd just go after Muggleborn. He's just being an rear end in a top hat to everyone then?"

I notice she keeps looking towards the table where Erhard is sitting, then back to me. "He doesn't like my interests, or... who I hang out with. But I'm really grateful. Do you want to... hang out at some point?" She gives a flattering grin.

No, not this again. Please. I need to go to Maggie's dinner (I said I was gonna, I gotta go now.) and make sure nothing bad happens. Right now, I don't want to hang with girls too much at all. "Ah, sorry, Vicky, but 'tween keeping up with homework, Margot's classes and keeping futsal matches going, I'm usually pretty knackered at any point."

Shut Down Victoria: 2d6-1 2

Guilt rises up even as I speak. I mean, of course I'm trying not to lead her on here, but rejecting feels like hurting her.

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Ravenclaw Commons | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy


After allowing Erhard to leave, Martin surveyed the situation; my being on the floor unfurled with delightful giggles, and Erhard walking away somewhat proud of himself. He noticed my laughter from outside the door and, in a gesture both fitting the implied situation and hilariously uninformed, stuck out his pinky. It seems he took the talk of snakes to heart. I began laughing again. I haven't felt this joyful in the longest time.

Then as we approached each other, Martin kindly noted, "Your Mark is showing." I hadn't thought of the consequences of unbuttoning my blouse beyond the collar of my sweater, but if Erhard cared to notice that instead of them, it's his foul not mine. At that point we embraced, spread our robes on the floor and had a pleasant time, just the two of us in body and mind.

===

Afterwards, we attended History of Magic together, where he got me gabbing about what really went on in the loo, which I carefully explained was nothing. No, with all this intermingling I'd rather not undermine my position over them, so I'm keeping Erhard a secret as best as I can. Only I will know the voice of true power.

For my final class, I met up with Gillian and made the smallest of talk during Potions. We were all quite polite and made no mention of either Horseman currently unaccounted for, preferring to focus on club business for today's meeting. I have to let my plot stew just a bit longer.

===

I'd been studying the effects of Amortentia before I was confronted by a toppling Marcus. While we do share a commons, I've only known of his bravado secondhand. He's usually out causing trouble with his posse (the only word that seems apt). Seeing this was not the case should have tipped me off... And sure enough, he asks when/where Horsemen meetings will be taking place. He explained that my previous treatment of Lee Gibson inspired him to seek me out after being dropped by his mates and severely winded by Lee's charm (the details of which he would not divulge). It seems, and I might be reading between the lines, that he wants to exact revenge.

Although I'm sure Erhard might disagree, I still told Marcus as I always do, that we meet in the History classroom in what is currently an hour from now. Then I heard him say something else. Or did I? No, it wasn't him.

It's coming from within. Oh, how intriguing. And what a show of power to allow Himself into my mind through the Mark. Truly I made the right choice.

Lord Erhard is asking for my submission, which is odd to hear after everything my mother used to tell me about the former Dark Lord. I must react to this somehow. I clasp my hands near my sternum and focus. Erhard, m'lord. I do devote myself wholly to your might. I am yours to command. As the Horsemen gather in an hour, I ask of you, what is your will to be done?

Take a string and a low-key invite to the party.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Slytherin Common Room | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

"Excellent." I said out loud to no one as I pulled back in a chair and sipped at a cup of tea absently. You speak of it well, I can tell you know how to grovel. I also suspect you haven't told anyone about us, I can tell because no one has approached me and asked about it, and Martin did not seem put out in the slightest in his... enthusiasm. We will keep it that way. Your gathering is excellent timing because as long as I am separated from you as far as everyone knows, you can be my hands and eyes. Tell your horsemen they have a new calling, someone is acting against this school. That was a revelation I hadn't told anymore, but I felt that I had too for Valerie, there was a level of trust there between us that wasn't between the other mortals. The devotion fueled my honesty.

I paused for a moment and imagined clearly my list of suspects, The obvious choice is the Defense of Dark Arts Teacher, she is flagrant and unsubtle with her unicorn blood on her desk. I've tried to make inroads but they were ignored. I know that the Arthimancy Teacher has been lying about something big, but beyond that, I lack the news and network you have. My sight is comprehensive, but I must know where to focus, I want your horsemen to keep their ears and eyes open for rumors or other effects, and see what both of those teachers are doing to best of their ability. I command your meeting with them be chaste as I will ask you to come to my sanctuary afterward, and I will expect your arrival to be prompt. I thought swiftly sipping my tea. Starting to get up, as I looked over the other Slytherins and smiled at them.

It was almost time to meet Victoria, and walking through the hallways toward the Library. Best to be early and have all my plans in place before a late night meeting. There was a bit of swagger until, Tommy almost crashed into me. "Did you hear? I heard that Victoria was all sweet on Lee now, not sure what she wants to tell you at the Library she said, but word is that she going to dump you. Erhard." My satisfied smile turned into a frown quickly and I narrowed my eyes.

"They don't say?" We weren't going out, that is true, however she had been enamored with me and it was my task to let her go gently and subtly. Valerie introduced me to a finer wine that I was not sure Victoria would enjoy, and it seemed more likely that if she could be taught to enjoy it, there might be promise with her in a long term situation. However, Lee would have to be dealt with one way or another, and personally. "I'm going to talk to Lee, I don't want Victoria hurt by that lout. Tell him I want to talk to him in the Library." Tommy nodded and held out his hand.

I sighed and gave him my stash of chocolate covered frogs that he had been eyeing. I kept it to seem more normal, but this was more important. "Ugh, I guess I will have to wait till Hogsmead to get more." I said acting more depressed than I was about their loss, "Worth every one." Tommy said smirking as he ran off.

This would not do at all. I thought as I started searching with my eyes for Lee. Swiftly, I walked toward the Library and toward my meeting with Victoria and what that entailed.

2d6-1 → [4,6,-1] = (9)
Turn on from Commanding Presence for Valerie

+1 XP

Axe-man fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2015 around 03:04

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008



Scene 3 (Continued)
I am (once again) moving everyone to the same timeframe because there's like three right now and that's a nightmare for me to mc. It's evening, right after dinnertime (unless you're eating late in which case anytime is dinnertime).

Slytherin Common Room
Gwen - "Oh sure Gwen, that makes sense." Melanie responds, ripping her petition - and day's worth of work - clean in half, solely because you said it wasn't worth anything. She's doesn't even look hurt by it, it's like she totally expected it. "You'll definitely be the Champion." Well champion, what do you do? Have somewhere to go, or is Melanie worth conversing with, given that she's probably going to try and follow you anyways? When does your dueling club meet, anyways? Or would you rather pursue Senna (or Cana)?

Erhard - As you walk towards the library, you can't help but wonder. Is this right? Is playing into Valerie's fantasies really what you're on this Earth to do? What would your parents think? Is unraveling this mystery really worth... this? Speaking of the mystery - you hear a skittering noise, like a multitude of chitinous legs, ever so faintly from the corridor to your right as you stride towards your meeting. Could it be one of the spiders? It'd be outside of the dungeon, though... pursuing the sound, or meeting with Valerie?

Ravenclaw Tower - Sixth Year Girl's Room
Maggie - Well, look at you! Jackie and Jake both nipping at your heels all the way to your room like lovestruck puppies! Have you ever been in this situation before? Jacqueline's pretty clearly not entirely pleased with Jacob's presence, sitting possessively close to you and clearly hoping you'll do her reading first. Who actually takes priority here? What do you intend to have happen, and do you think Margaret and Margot would approve of it?

Jacob - Well aren't you just the luckiest boy to ever get sent to an insane deathtrap of a school. They're able to get you into the dorm, and there you are - a place where many your age have dreamed of but few have tred. What do you think's going to happen? Would you rather have Maggie all to yourself? What does Jacqueline do to make you know you're not wanted, and do you reciprocate - or would that offend Maggie?

Ravenclaw Common Room
Valerie - Well, your 'lord' has given his command. What do you make of it? Is that really worthy of the Horsemen, or something you should even be interested in? What do you make of Erhard's desire to protect the school? While you're enraputed with your lords voice, hands to your breast... you've managed to attract some attention. Althea Deline, specifically, who's waving her hand in your face. "Earth to Val, Earth to Val!" She's grinning at you, mismatched eyes somehow mocking you. "You there?" What do you do?

Gryffindor Common Room
Cana - Horrible, dreadful, no good news! One of your chasers (one of the unnamed ones) is sick! What are they out with, and why's there little chance they'll be able to play by Sunday? With them out of the picture, you'll need another player - and fast. Do you have anyone in mind? What about Lee - he may be rubbish on a broom, but he's brave even by your House's standards and you can surely teach him enough by the match to keep him in the air, right? Lessy's trying to be incredibly concerned with your problems, but her Ancient Runes homework (twelve inch essay, due tomorrow) is taking up most of her attention. What do you do?

Lee - (In homeroom) "Oh, uh, sure Lee. Don't sweat it." She responds quickly, looking about as hurt as you were afraid she would. "I, I'll talk to you later ok? Have homework to go do..." It's hard to tell, but you think she might be crying a little on her way out - even if she's not, having her invitation rebuffed clearly upset her. Victoria takes a string on you.

(Present) Well it's evening, and Maggie's... not at dinner. What do you make of that? Do you eat with someone else, or seek her out? If she's not here in the Dining Hall, she's probably either in the Ravenclaw Common Room, or the Library (that's where Ravenclaws hang out right?) Is she worth pursuing, though? If so, where do you go? If not, what do you do instead?

Hufflepuff Common Room
Senna - While your housemates and you gab pleasantly with one another, it's hard not to get a little bit sleepy - you are sitting so close to the fire, after all. Staring off into it while Benji recounts how he earned three points in Charms earlier today - in great detail - you notice something odd in the flames. It resembles the castle, at least to your drooping eyes, and the grounds around it - it's pure and tall and burning bright, but beneath it? Lurking in the dungeons, a black flame... no, shadow. Tendrils emerge and slither up, adorning the flames like ivy and reaching out. The bright point in the castle, the one of almost pure white heat? They're reaching towards it... Are... are you in danger? What do you think about what you saw? Do any of your housemates notice your reaction? What do you do?

Zachary - 'Sorry Zach, I have homework..." Harriet answers, probably just lying to make you feel better. Poor you, stupid mammals. Someone probably laughs at you, but it's hard to tell, you've mumbled some excuse and left, you're slithering away (like always, your dad would say)... by the time you've calmed down you're back in the second floor corridors, panting and just starting to notice two important facts. One is that all the characters in the paintings surrounding you seem to have fled. The other one is that there's a giant spider rapidly descending towards you from the ceiling! What do you do?

Rauri fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2015 around 06:20

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Slytherin Common Room | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

As I left Tommy, I think on the situation I have at hand. Valerie obviously expected me as a Lord and more there was a hint of lust in her eyes and thoughts when she looked at me. I found them in myself as well, my flesh felt relaxed and comforted by the thought, though I didn't know why. I even had thoughts of lust, but none of love, it was confusing, and contradictory of what I expected someone like Victoria to like.

Should I tell her? Maybe this was a change of the flesh in me, but it was so intoxicating, and the fantasies we both shared Valerie and I seemed to mesh in just the right ways. I didn't care if she had lovers, or even a partner, I didn't want her that way, and language lacked the words for what I felt for Valerie. I didn't care if she had expectations of me, instead I just wanted her to follow me, I was going to tell her tonight what my vision was. If she wanted to flee from me, my heart would be cut, but not in the way that my first love had.

This was a different type of love, more twisted into discipline, protection and desire, and it was enough to veil in what she wanted, because the synergy between us was powerful in itself. My thoughts were interrupted by the skittering sound, and my eyes looked through the walls into where the spider was.

I gritted my teeth and turned to Tammy von Volfenfled who was following me annoyed that Tommy ran off from talking with her after talking to me, and said in my commanding voice, "Could you please, go into the Library and tell Victoria that the spiders are back. She will know what it means. It is important." I ran off toward the noise my eyes following the spider in my eyes.

Bursting into the corridor, I trip over a student and it looks for a moment like I will tumble, instead I hit the ground and roll. My anger growing as I watch the spider that invaded my territory and into my place. It was disrupting my plans, and most of all, it hadn't learned its lesson the first time, whoever was controlling them.

"Arania Exumai" I shouted echoing into the corridor as the divinely influenced blast hit the spider with more power than normal. The explosion shook it off the string at least with a single motion and tumble to the ground.

I walked up to the fallen student and saw... Zach? "Oh, what is it with you and spiders?" I asked coyly, my wand out pointed at the spider.

2d6+2 → [6,2,2] = (10)
Smiting The evil spider that is descending on Zach

Dealing extra damage +1 for smite, is 3 harm from attack

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1
Harm: 2/4, XP: 0/5, Conditions: Loser.

Ugh, loving mammals why can't they just say what they really mean or is that too hard for their pea sized monkey brains. If she doesn't want me she doesn't want me. I wish she would then i could stop deluding myself that she had any interest in me, "uhh ok then maybe some other time." Did I just hear someone snicker behind me, great just great. I stalked off towards the great hall but in my funk I must've got turned around somewhere either that or the corridors have shifted again because I somehow found myself on the second floor with no idea how I got there. Strange the place was deserted at this hour. even the portraits had vanished was something wrong... Wait what was that it came from up there....

HOLY poo poo A GIANT SPIDER!

[20:59] Ferrosol !r 2d6+2
[20:59] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 5+2 = 7
you gain the condition terrified, carrying one forward for the rest of the scene

Oh god oh god oh god I cowered back in fear why did it have to be a spider of all things. Before I could turn to run though Erhard came charging in like some kind of avenging angel, he somehow managed to trip over me though as he did turning his dramatic charge into something more like a tumble. To be fair though he came to his feet and blasted the drat spider with some spell I've never seen before. It hurt the drat arachnid but didn't seem to quite finish it off. I stumbled to my feet and pulled out my wand the tip of which was wavering due to the adrenaline and fear shooting through me. FRIGIDUS SAGITTA

[21:09] Ferrosol Killing a spider
[21:09] Ferrosol come on zach
[21:09] Ferrosol don't gently caress this up
[21:09] Ferrosol !r 2d6
[21:09] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 6 = 6
[21:09] Ferrosol oh gently caress you

I watched helplessly as my bolt of ice went flying over the top of the spiders head and I was left defenceless as it bore down upon me.....

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: In the Hufflepuff common room --> Outside Headmaster's office.

Oh my that was... That was actually kind of scary. Something wicked in the dungeons, but it wasn't contained. It was loose and trying to consume us! At least, that's how it seems. Oh dear, I wondered what Mags had found out or foreseen, I could have put her in danger. We could all be in danger!

Angela and Benji both notice my pallor and fret over me, my whole House does, and I almost tell them right there what I saw but I didn't want to create a panic. Instead I decided instead that the smartest thing to do would be to go to the Headmaster and tell them about this. I assure my friends and housemates that I'm fine then slowly make my way out of the common room. I walk hastily through the halls heading directly to the Headmaster's office.

On my way I think about my vision, about that creeping sensation of being watched even in my safe room. There could be any other number of things going on weird in the school. I'd have to check with my classmates, perhaps even explore the dungeons myself. Not alone, of course, that's how injuries happen. I ascend the stairs, keeping my head low and steel myself before the grand doors of the Headmaster's office. What if they weren't in? What if they don't believe me? What if it's all in my head? Maybe I should just wait for my Godmother to write me back...

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs doubts and anxiety.
Krysmbot Jenner, 10+0 = 10
I ask a question: Judging from my visions thus far what manner of threat is this? What kind of creature/entity is threatening Hogwarts?
and I mark XP for Cold.
]

It's too late to turn back now, I've already knocked.

Jenner fucked around with this message at Aug 25, 2015 around 17:27

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 1/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions:
Location: Library

Man, I feel like poo poo for the rest of the day. I mean, it's for the best that I held her off. I don't... feel about her like a guy should for a girl he's getting involved with. But I still hurt her. That's the thing isn't it? I'm the one who doesn't take time for any of their posh rules, the one who hurts people that need hurting. But I'm not always good at not hurting people. The way I keep thinking about Mag, the way I made Victoria cry, all kinds of little things I accidentally insult or demean or hurt girls... maybe I just got to be a bit of a bad person to deal with worse people? Maybe I'm just... not good at things because where I'm from?

Maybe it's the taint of the one who fathered...

No. That has nothing to do with it. They never actually laid hand on my mother, just cast some spells on her. I am NOT that rear end in a top hat's son.

Anyway, still Mag asked me for dinner, and I should at least try to seek her out. You don't agree to something like that and then just ditch them. Even I know that much. maybe she just lost track of time at the library? I make my way there, trying to leave more self-doubts behind for a bit. Look, maybe I did think bad thoughts about her, but I've always treated her right, right? Right.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +2, Cold: -1, Volatile -1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 2/5, Current Aspect: The Maiden, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Ravenclaw Girls' Room

Ugh, it's not like I'm not also Margot and Margaret, so like, of course they'll approve of what I'm doing, doy! Besides, it's not my job to clean up messes, it's my job to have fun and get things going, and that's precisely what I intended to do here. The mom or the old lady will deal with the fallout if there's anything negative to even deal with, which there shouldn't be.

I mean, I wasn't missing the jealous looks that Jacqueline and Jacob were passing to each other, and really, as far as what I wanted, well, I don't want to have to choose between the two. I mean sure, currently I'd much rather have Jacqueline than Jacob, but that'll change and I know it will, so kicking him out to favor her just wasn't going to do, either.

Instead, what I did was sit on the edge of the bed. I let Jacqueline sidle up next to me and I put an arm around her waist, then with a coy little smile I batted my eyelashes at Jacob again.

"Okay, now, I don't want to have to send the two of you to separate corners here. I promised Jackie a private demonstration, but I promised Jake to help him study. Now, since I promised Jackie first, I'm giving you a choice, Jacob: I can hand you my reference materials and you can go study like a good boy; or the two of you can stop giving each other stink-eyes and I can extend my demonstration to the both of you." I stand up, running my arm across Jacqueline's back...maybe a little lower...as I did, and I stretched.

"Either way, I'm getting out of these robes, for now. They're just too heavy, you know?" I raise an eyebrow at the both of them and start to lift the robes over my head.

<LifeGetsWorser> raaagh multiple turn ons again
<LifeGetsWorser> #1
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 10+2 = 12
<LifeGetsWorser> #2
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 9+2 = 11
<LifeGetsWorser> Maggie is unstoppable

That's one for both Jacob and Jacqueline


With a satisfied little hum, I lifted the robe over my head and let it drop to the ground, leaving me in my underclothes and very little else. I lowered myself back down onto the bed. "Now then, you two, what'll it be?"

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

I end up having a very good, very enjoyable, if slightly disappointing time with Senna for the rest of lunch. The rest of the day goes far less well. The last class was alright, I guess, but I had rather hoped to get out of it but de Vries said I was good enough to go back to lessons, probably just didn't want me taking up his precious bedspace with all the children who got themselves petrified.

And it gets worse from there, when I find out that Jasper Erikson was apparently one of said idiot children in the hospital wing. The Chaser positions are the only ones I haven't managed to get back ups for yet either! Just my drat luck, now I need to find someone, and I don't have anyone in mind right now. I spend some fruitless time drafting lists of potential players on some parchment scraps next to Lessy while she frets over her homework, and we alternate griping about our troubles to each other, though neither of us are any help really.

In the end, she does say something, some mention of something in one of her classes that gives me a potential solution. Something about one of the students in the football club. Ha, Lee! Perfect. "Thanks Lessy! Gotta go!" I jump up and hurry around the common room until someone mentions they saw Lee heading for the library, so I run off in that direction. Gotta find Lee!

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!




Hot +1x | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
Experience 2/5 | Harm 0/4 | Conditions:

Honestly, I genuinely thought that she was just going to do a reading for Jacqueline and then we could get to work. Or even "work." But, Maggie makes it pretty clear that she's got more on her mind almost immediately. I... do sulk a little, but this is still quite nice.

I guess it's just one of her strange moods? But, I shouldn't be that worried. We're supposed to be together, after all.

Then, Maggie herself points that out that we're both being ungrateful with her attentions. I give her a half smile and raise my hands in mock surrender, saying, "Yeah, you're right. And don't worry, I can play nice."

Jacqueline tries to answer for me, though, saying, "Oh, that's right. He's so far behind on work, I'm sure he'll have to be up all night on it." She then turns to glare at me and adds, "Why don't you go get started on that? Now?"

I give a sly grin and say, "Oh, It's nice of you to be so concerned with me, but don't worry. I'm a very quick study." As I say it, I rise to join her (and Jacqueline too, I guess) on the bed. Once I do, I run a finger up and down Maggie's spine and start kissing her neck.

Excuses are my armor, ignoring Maggie's apparent apathy towards Jacob for an XP
Turn on True Love: 2d6+2 7
Giving self

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +2, Cold: -1, Volatile -1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 2/5, Current Aspect: The Maiden, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Ravenclaw Girls' Room

Oh, isn't he bold when he wants to be! Must be making up for lost time - not that I was complaining. Like, at all.

Speaking of complaining, as I manuevered my way into his cautious touching, I pulled Jacqueline along with me, and grinned at her. "Sometimes you have to adapt to survive, you know?" I planted a rather intense (if I do say so) kiss on her lips and started tugging at the hem of her robe as I did so.

Fade?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Common Room -> Halls| Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed

"Of course it does." I smiled to Melanie, knowing she always like it when I smiled at her and told her she did good - she was simple to please, and I suppose part of me enjoyed making her happy. She was, after all, smart enough to understand my greatness, unlike some people. That didn't mean that I intended to stay and simply speak with her however - after all, I had things to do, investigations to head, defense of all of us from likely evil forces to deal with. None of which I believed Melanie would help with too greatly with. So instead I simply turned, "I'm going out for a bit of air. Do take care - I believe you have Potions work to do, yes? Good luck on that."

I wasn't going to even wait for her reply, I had my own things to do and I was simply looking for an excuse to not include her - one easily found, as always. I knew something was wrong though, ancient protections don't just disappear like that, that's not how magic works - it would be noticed by someone besides me, unless it was intentionally done without alerting anyone. I drifted off a little as my near eidetic memory searched through memories of what could have caused this, what would get by apparation defenses like these.

Gaze Into The Abyss: 2d6-1 7

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 1/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions:
Location: Library

Hm, she doesn' seem to be around here as far as I can see. I could wander around here for a long while, and shouting for her probably is gonna get me kicked out pretty drat quickly. Huh, well, I guess I should go find a Ravenclaw and ask if they can see if she's at their place or something?

Oh, there's Cana. "Oh, hey Cana. You seen Margot anywhere?"

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

"Hey Lee~" Oh, that didn't take too long. Luck is on Cana's side tonight! "Mags? Nope, haven't seen her since DADA, she's probably in her common room though at this hour." Once I reach him, I spin smoothly on the spot to face the same direction as him and start off down the hall side by side. "Been wanting to talk to you though, listen, I know you don't care much for Quidditch, but Jasper got himself petrified, and we don't have a replacement Chaser yet. I've watched a few your -" What was it called.... ground ball? no... Headball? "-football matches, and you'd be great as a Chaser, same basic skills but you have to think about another dimension. No one ever uses their feet though in Quidditch, so you'd be able to take people off guard. Won't you try it out once, for Gryffindor?" I give him a pleading expression, purposely playing up my anxiety, Lee's a sucker for helping women out isn't he?

9:56:23 PM godfish turn on Lee
9:56:26 PM godfish !r 2d6+2
9:56:27 PM Krysmbot godfish, 10+2 = 12
String get~

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Ravenclaw Commons | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy


It seems to work as I'm filled with his voice again. What an enchanting feeling it is, to be heard from on high. Perhaps my mother had this sort of feeling, the feeling of purpose. A feeling broken by my father's charms. Is this how it always is with... love? Oh, it's too soon to tell and flustering to think about. To the task at hand, then.

I will do as you command. There will be no such insurrections on our watch. And--

"Ack!" I'm interrupted and bend back at Althea's imposition. She's been awfully rude to me by talking to me while I was clearly deep in thought standing in the middle of the room. Has she no tact? "I'm merely planning my speech for the Horseman meeting in the coming hour."

She softens her smile and awws at me with her choral talent. "Aww, I didn't mean to break your concentration. You looked down is all."

I can't stay annoyed at such a gesture, especially with a voice to compliment her rather unique... mudblood-esque complexion. "Well thank you. In fact, how would you like to attend the meeting? I believe Erin gave you a flier this morning, right?" The more members, the merrier. She seems to have the right connections to be useful, as a mascot if anything else. While she deliberates her response, I close my eyes and relay back to Erhard: So wills it, I will be chaste.

Giving something she thinks Erhard wants: his exact commands followed.

[22:33:07] <RWT> Let's manipulate Althea, since she's here.
[22:33:13] <RWT> !r 2d6+1
[22:33:13] <Krysmbot> RWT, 7+1 = 8

Since Valerie's headed to the meeting now, may I ask who among the students have shown up outside of the main crew?

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 1/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions:
Location: Library

Oh goddamn it. really? Can't I talk to any girl now without wanting to go at them like a randy hound? hosed up poo poo mate. Yeah, she looks really desperate and anxious. That's what's getting you going? Real nice.

In the menatime there's her request. "Ugh... Quidditch?" I look away for a bit, before I go and imagine her naked or something. "You know I'm not really into that thing. I barely passed flying." Well, I owe her. Still, it feels like giving up something of what I am to take part. Unless. "Alright. But one condition. You come to one of the Futsal matches. If I'm gonna look like an idiot in front of people, I'm not going to be the only one."

And no. That's not about seeing her in shorts or anything. It's about the game. Hell, maybe she'll enjoy it.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 4/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

Yesssss! "Thanks Lee!" This is a big weight off my shoulders, all I have to do now is help him get a bit better at flying, and really once you get to 'acceptable' you're probably doing good enough. The difference between Acceptable and Good is pretty small, and hardly anyone here -aside from me, and maybe the other captains, and our keeper- has gotten to Exceptional, which is where the big difference is. If we can get Lee up to speed he'll do just as well as most of the chasers in the school. "Deal~ I can give you some private flying lessons too if you'll give me a primer on football at the same time." I'll probably make a bigger fool of myself at his match than he will at me, but that's fine, I'm willing to make some sacrifices for the team.

"Did you hear that?" It sounded sort of like... fighting?

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 1/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions:
Location: Library

"Sounds right. We'll...." Then she calls for silence, and I do hear the sound of fighting. I reach for my wand. "Sounds like there's a punch up going on. Let's go deal with it, right?"

And with that, we're rushing in. I'm not too big on the Rah, rah, Gryffindor thing, but I'm not gonna lie. It's pretty much the right place for me.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008



Scene 3 (Continued)

Library
Valerie - Fittingly enough, you are the third of the Horsemen to arrive - Erin and Martin are here, but Gillian's absent when you reach the library. It's not just the four of you, either - your recruiting efforts seem to have paid off. Althea agreed to stick around "if it's any fun," and came with you of course, but Marcus, Chelsea Nix, Thomas Dean, and Victoria Krum are all present as well. Heck, even little Malcolm Gladwell showed up. There's a few others, younger students you're unfamiliar with, that seemed to have heard of this event, probably eight in all. What do you think of this motley band? What do you make of Gillian's tardiness? Do you intend to have the meeting here, or in a side room? What do you say to those assembled, and do to kick things off?

Headmaster's Office Corridor
Senna - Of all the times! The headmaster's not in! Something about an "Emergency Meeting in London" or some other such nonsense, according to a note pinned to the door. How dreadfully inconvenient! Still, knowing that he's not here, that you'll have to take on a greater role - maybe it's that extra weight of responsibility that causes the revelation. The shadows tendrils all looked like they were parts of a larger being, all screaming and moving slightly out of sync, but all part of one greater whole. Almost like a... bunch of evil ghosts stitched spiritually stitched together.It would take terrible and dread magic to create something like that! While you're stunned at the enormity of your revelation, you realize you're not alone... spinning about when you hear footsteps, its Gwen! And she looks distracted... what do you say to her? Are you glad to see her? Do you think she can help?

Gwen - Of course your perfect memory shouldn't have any problems cracking this entire mystery in no time flat, you're just that amazing! A snippet from an old book you'd check out to guarantee bonus points on an essay (not that you needed them of course) spoke of charms and wards growing destabilized in the presence of certain Older magicks, with simple charms and spells failing long before that. A lecture you'd paid attention to in Binn's that spoke of Drinkers of Magic, but only once and he hadn't elaborated. And... a gnawing doubt, deep in the back of your brain. Hadn't there been something else? While you struggle to recall what you've forgotten, you make good progress towards the library, which (as fortune would have it) means Senna finds you deep in contemplation. What do you say to her?

Second Floor Corridor
Erhard and Zach - The grievous blast causes the giant spider to detach from its web, thudding to the floor a few feet from Zach's prone form. As he desperately struggles to step upright, Zach mostly manages to accidentally sweep Erhard's leg out from under him, resulting in both of you heaped on top of one another. The giant spider's not finished with webs, however, and finding you (Erhard really) to be putting up an unexpectedly fierce fight, it spurts some on both of you. Gross and inconvenient. To make matters worse, there's more than just four sets of legs making skittering noises now - there sound to be more up above you, not that you can see them now.

Zach trips Erhard, resulting in both PCs gaining the Webbed condition.

However, all is not lost - the doors burst dramatically open and in charge Lee and Cana, here to save the day! Both spot the webbed Zach and Erhard with no trouble, the giant spider menacing them, and the two smaller (but still giant) spiders skittering down the walls, chitinous legs piercing uninhibited paintings and sending a few crashing to the floor.

Four on three - what do all of you do?

Ravenclaw Tower - Sixth Year Girl's Room
Maggie and Jacob - Fade, yes / no? Jacqueline is sticking around, in case that affects anything. Resolve sex moves (or not) and continue posting, Mag's DS can kick in when dramatically appropriate so long as it be this scene (if triggered via fade to black).

Rauri fucked around with this message at Aug 25, 2015 around 07:09

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Slytherin Common Room | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Webbed

The Web started to Stream on to me as I was knocked on my butt, "You idiot!" I shout in frustration, but not willing to give in to the spider that was much bigger than the other ones I had seen. I point my wand at the spider and shout, "Petrificus Totalus" pointing my wand at the spider and causing it to freeze in place. I was angry and it was hard not to be, this had been easily done. I looked over my shoulder and yelled at the two gryffindors that were coming toward us. "Take the other spiders!" It was more important that the other two spiders coming were taken care of rather than the one that at least for the moment was frozen, but for how long I didn't know.

I started breaking the web and quickly getting to my feet as much as the web would allow. Quickly breaking and cutting the webbing around me as I got to my feet.

2d6+1 → [4,3,1] = (8)
Shut Down Spider Via Spell

Giving condition Petrified to the spider

Erhard is going to try to break out of the webbing, either with his wand or just using the fact it hasn't hardened to tug it off with difficulty.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 1
Harm: 1/4 XP: 3/5 Conditions:
Location: Library

I get there, and the situation isn't looking really good. The two of them are covered in web, probably gonna be the frist targets. Erhard manages to deal with the large one, but we can't actually see the other ones. Got to cover them. One thing about football, you learn to think tactics soemtimes. "Cana, cover Erhard, I've got Zach!" I rush over to make sure I'm between the closest spider and the webbed Hufflepuff, taking out my wand. Now, I'm not afraid of spiders, or getting my hands dirty, but when fighting giant spiders, I prefer the want to my fists. "Aqua Eructo!"

Itsy Bitsy spider went up the waterspout...

Lash out against Spiders: 2d6+2 9 Do 1 harm, spiders get a string on me.

Shite, these are UGLY bastards.

"Cana, you know the Ebulio jynx?"

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Aug 25, 2015 around 14:56

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +2, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 5/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Outside the Headmaster's office.

He's out, no! He can't be out! But the whole school was in danger! Oh this was terrible, I didn't know who to turn to now. I definitely couldn't do it alone. The image comes to my head, an entity like stitched souls. One massive core with many reaching arms. It sent a chill through me. I hear footsteps and almost jump out of my skin. Maybe it's him, maybe he's back and we can talk. I spin in place and spot Gwen! I don't even care, it just feels good to not be alone anymore. I rush to her and tackle her, flinging my arms around her in a hug.

[Rolling to Turn On Gwen.
Krysmbot Jenner, 7+1 = 8
Promise/Self/String?
I gain an experience point for rolling Hot and level up. I'll decide to increase my Hot score to +2
]

"Oh Gwen thank goodness!" I gush, interrupting her thoughts as I burrow into her. "Hogwarts is in trouble!" I whisper urgently. "I'm being watched, we could all be being watched! I had a vision of an evil force with many reaching parts loose in the dungeons of the castle reaching for it's pure heart." I whimper, "Oh Gwen it could even find me in my special place, nowhere is safe. It is so scary!" I step back from her, balling my hands into fists at my side. "I wanted to tell the Headmaster but he's out, oh gosh. I think I'll leave him a letter!" And that's just what I do. I pull out a quill and scrawl a hasty note.

Senna's letter to the Headmaster posted:

Please sir, we need to talk as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Senna Avener, Hufflepuff

I pin it right to his door and then return to Gwen's side. "What do we do Gwen?" I ask anxiously. I'm obviously distressed, I wish Cana was here!

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +2, Cold: -1, Volatile -1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 2/5, Current Aspect: The Mother, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Ravenclaw Girls' Room

So that's a fade then, picking back up afterwords

Ow. Headache.

Spending too much time in one viewpoint always left me feeling a little out of sorts when the change-over finally came, but...this was new and...confusing. I shifted, slightly, a frown on my face, and Jacqueline shifted with me, squeezing her arms tighter around me. "Don't get up." She cooed. "I'm just taking a breather."

Jacob was, too, and I suppose so was I, in my own way. But, it's not as if this particular space was entirely concealing and if anyone found out...

...if...if Lee found out...

I sighed, sadly, though the tickle at the back of my consciousness told me something severe was coming - I suppose it had worked, after a fashion, as a form of prognostication, after all - except all the flashes running through the undercurrent of my Sight were of Jacqueline, Jacob, and myself...selves...and...like this. All bare flesh and closeness and...less and less awkwardness as time goes on. It seemed...unfortunately...clear.

Ow, my head really hurt. I sat up, reluctantly stroking at Jacqueline's cheek and gently using Jacob's shoulder as a counterbalance. "We should get dressed, we wouldn't want anyone else to come barging in here, or anything. Jacob would get in a certain amount of trouble for even being in this room, let alone...like this." It wasn't as if I was repulsed by either of their bodies...the attraction was...there, across each of my manifestations, only...the severity was different.

But it was too late to back out of anything, now. I disentangled myself from the two of them and got up, starting to get myself re-dressed. "But..." I forced myself to say. "...we will certainly do this again. I've seen it." I had, too. It was destiny.

As a reminder for Jacob and Jacqueline: you both get the "Doomed Romance" condition from Margot's sex move.

LifeGetsWorser fucked around with this message at Aug 25, 2015 around 19:23

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1
Harm: 2/4, XP: 0/5, Conditions: Loser.

Not only did my Bolt go wild but trying to cast it knocked me off balance and I ended up getting my foot somehow tangled around Erhard's legs and we went down together in a tangled pile of limbs with me laid on top of him for a brief moment. Awkward.

[20:01] Ferrosol Accidentally turn on Erhard
[20:01] Ferrosol !r 2d6+1
[20:01] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 12+1 = 13
taking a string on him

Erhard somehow managed to untangle himself from me surprisingly quickly and managed to snap off a quick spell before we were both webbed to the wall. I thought I was done for when two Gryffindors came charging in to the rescue. I don't think I've ever been more grateful to see a Gryffindor in my life. Especially when Lee managed to blast one of the spiders with an impressive blast of water. For a mudbl- muggleborn that wasn't half bad. I'd be able to do it in a classroom but obviously not here.. maybe I needed to start taking those Defence Against the Dark Arts lessons a little more seriously. Since with the speed the webs were hardening I wasn't going to break free anytime soon I figured my best bet was to stay where I was. Still where the heck had all those spiders even came from? surely there were wards or something to keep them out right so someone must have let them in but who?

20:15] Ferrosol gazing about spiders
[20:15] Ferrosol !r 2d6-1
[20:15] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 11-1 = 10
the visions are lucid and detailed; the visions show you what you must do, and you carry 1 forward to doing it

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!




Hot +1x | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
Experience 2/5 | Harm 0/4 | Conditions: Doomed Romance

Wow.

Just... Wow!

That was great!

While Maggie is talking, I end up glancing over at Jacqueline. She's still got a half dazed smile on her face, and she isn't even glaring at me anymore. I can't really blame her, though. I'm still not thrilled about sharing, but I don't think either of us could muster much animus towards the other after that.

Once Maggie's done talking, I start to return to my senses and say, "Oh, well. Yeah, guess I should get my things together too. Still, even if I get caught up here, easily worth a detention."

Once I redress, I walk over to Maggie and give her a kiss and hold her close to me for a second. My voice is a little husky as I whisper into her ear, "I'd love to stay, but if you want me to go now, I'll head out. Don't want to get you in trouble or anything. Still, like you said, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other."

<Capfalcon> Turn on Maggie
<Capfalcon> !r2d6+2
<Capfalcon> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> Capfalcon, 6+2 = 8


I don't say that I actually do need to get work done or she might never see me again from all the detentions I end up with. Seems tacky, you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 5/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Overshadowed, Wet Dog
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

I race alongside Lee, pulling my own wand out, grinning happily, this is more like it. And as we burst through the doors onto the scene, I can't help but grin even wider. Ooooh yeah! Gryffindor's to the motherfucking rescue, stand aside Slytherin's and Hufflepuffs- you got nothing on us! Lee sets up the spiders perfectly with an aqua eructo jinx, so I take aim and yell "Ebublio!" Pointing at the first of the two spiders.

5:06:38 PM godfish ebublio the spider
5:06:41 PM godfish !r 2d6+2
5:06:42 PM Krysmbot godfish, 9+2 = 11
I'll deal great harm, bye bye spider~


The spider bursts into a shower of bubbles, which I make sure to avoid, who wants spider-gut bubbles landing on them right. If it wasn't some nasty monster thing I'd be kind of unnerved by this spell, but its just spiders so who cares?

Experience for the Vol hits me to 5, I'll take Uncontainable

  • Locked thread
«14 »