Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«14 »
  • Locked thread
Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Location: Hospital Wing, 1st Floor | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy, Drained
DARKEST SELF


"Is that the best she can do?" I hear someone say. I smile, as I know I can take four times that and still kick her arse before I give out. That's the way my mother taught me.

My mother. My grand-mother, and her mother before her. They know something she doesn't. It's right here in my hand.

I'm starting to get a grip on things again. Mister De Vries looks pleased with himself, and I imagine I do too. My wand is back in my hand, placed there by Erin some infinite time before now. A calm voice asks me if I'm alright. I giggle. "Better than ever. Erin?"

She looks in my eyes as I sit up from the bed in spite of the healers' caution. "Val? You really alright?" I nod and ask her,

"Do you remember my natural hair colour?"

"Yeah, a tinge lighter than mine, weren't it?"

"Yes, I believe so. Could you...?" Erin is momentarily flummoxed, but soon flicks her wand my way, turning my hair a light and flowing shade of gold. Yes, no more veils for me. I stand and face the glass on the opposite wall. I look just like you, don't I Mother? What a fool I've been to throw away your lovely image. I shake out the stiffness and thank Mister De Vries for his help, but I really must be off. Club business to attend to.

===

Location: Hallway

I see Martin before I can make out faces in the rest of the crowd behind him. Victoria had just ran off in front of him. "Martin, darling?" He hasn't seen me like this before, so it takes him a moment to recognize me, the dunce. When he does, he almost sounds overjoyed.

"Val? You, uh, alright now? Club's goin'... well, it's goin'. Is this, uh?"

"What, this?" I say, flipping back my hair. "They washed out the dye, as per my request. Speaking of, Erin, did you let Martin be a big strong man and look over the club?"

Erin hesitates. "Yes, ma'am, I did. Carried you to hospital after."

"I see. Martin?" I grasp his chin between my fingers and look him dead on with my sweetest demeanor. I sing to him, "Why in the gently caress are they out here?" He stammers, knowing full well he lost control of them. That won't be happening again. Then the ruckus continues as Gwen of all people appears out of thin air. I tell Martin, "Oh look, a red horse in need of a rider. Which one, which one... I'll go talk to her. Be a dear and wait for me?"

Shut down Martin, tagging his condition Third Wheel.

<RWT> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> RWT, 11+2 = 13

Taking another string on him.


Erin has been cautiously hovering behind me for the exchange, choosing until I've began walking toward the crowd to speak up. "Val, you sure you're not--?"

"Erin!" I whip my head toward her. Her eyes are blue, like my mother's. And they quiver, like I imagine my grandmother's did before she was struck dead. "I'm perfectly fine." With two of my club members in their place, it's time to approach the mob. "Gwen, hello! Love your hair, by the way. Say, that was a very nice spell. Could you use that to, say, get into a House common room? I'm sure it would be very useful for me, seeing as Ravenclaw tower is very high. I... how do you do what you do?"

Turn on Gwen, with a specific intention.

<RWT> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> RWT, 8+1 = 9

Your choice.


And then I notice--Oh, I notice Erhard. Poor dear, he must be looking for me. I seek out his cheek with my hand, drape it along the contour of his jaw and say, "I have some troubling news that I must share with you in private. You understand, I'm sure."

Turning on Erhard!

<RWT> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> RWT, 3+1 = 4


While they ponder on my actions, I back away from the mob and roll my wand in my hand. Oh Nana, how beautiful you must have been. Can you see me? Can you feel my hand in yours?

Rather Watch Them fucked around with this message at Sep 6, 2015 around 04:52

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!




Hot +1x | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2x
Experience 3/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Doomed Romance, drained
Location: Library

As I suddenly end up on top of someone, I just end up staring into Cana's face for a moment before I start scrambling to stand back up. Oh mannnn, Cana?! She's really hot, but she's pretty scary too. And, well, I'm sort of with Maggie, right? So, I try and gracefully remove myself from Cana. Unfortunately, she's covered in spider guts, and I end up accidently feeling her up more. After a few tries, I struggle off of her and say, "Sorry! Sorry, it's my fault. Sorry!" Getting to my knees I offer her a hand up and pull her up.

<Capfalcon> Turn on the wet dog
<Capfalcon> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> Capfalcon, 7+2 = 9


I then look over to Lee and take in the sight of the rest of them, saying, "Wow, what happened to the lot of you?" I offer Lee my shoulder for his other arm and say, "You look terrible, mate!"

...I really don't think I want to answer that question, but my mouth acts a lot faster than my brain. I end up pulling my bag close to me, a bit protectively. I really don't want to get caught with this book.

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at Sep 6, 2015 around 03:02

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +0, Cold: -1, Volatile +1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 3/5, Current Aspect: The Mother, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: The Library
DARKEST SELF

As a matter of fact, Jacob himself seems to be defying his destiny quite well on his own. Rather frustrating, yes. And no, it's not allowed. As he finally stops pawing at the Griffyndor, I march up behind him and tap him on the shoulder.

"If I wasn't busy, I'd happily beat you senseless, right now." I frown. Somehow, I think he's too distracted to really hear me, though.

<LifeGetsWorser> shutting down Jacob
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 4 = 4
<LifeGetsWorser> ye gods
<LifeGetsWorser> Margot, why are you bad?

I tagged Doomed Romance for the +1, but, as you can see Margot continues to be the useless aspect. Taking an xp for rolling cold.


I huffed...I wanted to let it drop, but, if he wasn't going to be contrite I couldn't be held responsible for my actions. "Aw, to hell with it. You're a cad!" I slapped him across the face without any fanfare. Honestly, I think I hit him harder than I intended to, since I could already see the welt forming on his cheek.

<LifeGetsWorser> let's see if she can do the thing she's supposed to do at least!
<LifeGetsWorser> lashing out at Jacob!
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 12+2 = 14
<LifeGetsWorser> o.o

Tagged Doomed Romance again, there. Let's say he has to hold steady before retaliating.


"How dare you touch Cana like that, you pig!" I growl at him.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 1/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Wet Dog, Glory Hound
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

Gwen! I grin -wolfishly of course- at her as she arrives, aparating again, doesn't that girl know how to avoid trouble, remembering out last bit of time together. And Senna! She gets a grin as well, good to see her again tooooooah!

I land on my back with a hard slam, staring up at the ceiling slightly dazed for a moment. What's that sensation on my- "HEY!" I stare down at Jacob as he tries to get up, or more accurately repeatedly gropes me, while making the appearance of trying to stand up. Now- I'm not sure he's intentionally doing this, because on one hand who wouldn't, but on the other, he does look like he's trying to get up, and I am covered in spider gore. It's rather hard to focus on any of these thoughts though until he finally gets off, and I make it to my feet with Zach's assistance, rather flushed under the blood. He gets a smile for his effort, bet someone like him has never seen a girl smile at him looking like this (minus the blood).

11:00:13 PM godfish turn on Zach
11:00:30 PM godfish !r 2d6+3
11:00:30 PM Krysmbot godfish, 6+3 = 9
Roll was with scent of blood


"Watch i-" I get cut off as Mags comes in from out of nowhere, telling him off and then slapping him around the face, whoa! "Hold on a second Mags! I'm pretty sure that was an accident!" I step between them, holding out an arm in either direction to keep them apart. "Jacob, why don't you apologize, and then we can forget this happened." I shoot him a sympathetic look, I mean, I might not even have minded, if we'd been in private, and also I wasn't gross with blood.

If I just act like nothings going on here maybe it won't! I glance around at the others for idea. Gwen was saying something, but I wasn't really listening, whoops sorry Teague. It was probably something about how great she was. I think Erhard is giving Lee the antidote? Good. Anyway uh... "Senna! You're good at healing magic, could you take a look at Lee and Zach? They both got hurt by some spiders. And, does anyone know the Tergeo spell? I could use it."

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 3
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"There is no fate but what we make." I say to Lee only half paying attention, "Oh there will be a good time to act, but right now is not it-" Valerie comes with brownish hair and telling everyone about my troubling news. This was something I could predict based on how the other horsemen were reacting and how Valerie had lost control. There is a moment, where I am angry. A pure fire in my belly that raged up, and it wasn't jealousy it was worse, it was the sting of disappointment. Must all humans be so utterly flawed?

"Oh yes, I can tell there will be much to talk about Valerie." I say rather forcefully, my face not reacting to the touch other then a stern look of anger. It takes a breath to back down, to forgive her for being a mortal pulled to and fro on the whims of reality. There was that moment that I realized I would need to sate Lee's curiosity as well. "We will meet privately later and talk for a very long time about this, but lets not be too bossy, shall we?" I say to Valerie slowly and steadily, my anger lessening. I had to forgive her and them all for their failings.

"Lee, I asked her to gathered intel... quietly." I whispered in his ear. It was better to give him some information now.

That was until all hell broke loose and Maggie? I think I was came out of nowhere and slapped Jacob, apparently, he was in a relationship with her. Jealousy was a harsh emotion and I can understand the reaction, after all the Creator had forsaken us for these imperfect and violent beings.

2d6+3 → [2,1,3] = (6)+1 for Bossy = 7
Turning on with Forgiveness Valerie

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 10
Harm: 2/4 XP: 4/5 Conditions Woozy:
Location: Library Pile Up

I take a few moments as the feeling throughout my body is starting to return, and the cobwebs in my head are starting to fade. Of course, the vanishing numbless means I can feel the spider bite more now as well. Ouch. Then Valerie steps in, and wants to say something private to Erhard? Those two together or something? Can't quite read what's going on between those two. Whatever, posh or not, she apologized publicly for what she said earlier, so matter settled for me. Then Erhard tells me he's got her spying. Ugh, screw this cloak and dagger fuckery, right?

Anyway, at that moment Margot's getting pretty angry at Jacob. Something about handling her wrong? Don't think Cana's too upset though, since she's defending him. "Right, you two have your talk. I'm gonna deal with that mess there. When I get back, we go find these folks that are in danger, warn them and start getting them safe. Or find the Basilisks, that'd do it too."

Walking away I step behind Margot. "hey, Margot, sorry I'm not gonna be able to be there for the dinner, but shite's getting wicked hosed here. Last thing we want is people gettin' hurt with these wards down and spiders on the loose. So why don't we all take a breather, and let Jackie here tell us what went on, and not start havin' at it for some stupid bollocks, right?"

Spending 1 integrity to use 'A Good Person', offering Margot 1 xp to calm down and let Jacob explain himself. If this makes a Third Party Happier (Jacob or Cana or both presumably) at nobody's expense, I mark xp.

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Sep 6, 2015 around 12:52

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!




Hot +1x | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2x
Experience 3/5 | Harm 2/4 | Conditions: Doomed Romance
Location: Library

I brace for Cana telling me off, when suddenly I'm whirled around by Maggie and told off by her instead, which is much worse. Then, she smacks me across the face, sending my head reeling.

Hold Steady
<Capfalcon> !r 2d6
<Krysmbot> Capfalcon, 12 = 12
Remove drained


My head spins while a few people come to my defense, including Cana and Lee, thank god. I work my jaw for a moment to make sure it's fine (she's really got an arm on her, ok?), and say, "Yeah, sorry, Cana. I wasn't watching where I was going and... uh..." I flush and look away from her, adding, "I really was just trying to get up. Sorry for, uh, that." I look back to Margot and say, "I mean, I wouldn't do that, right? I was in a rush because..." I have to stop and think how to tell her what was going on with everyone around like this. I continue, "Senna and I were just catching up on some work when Ms. Spine chased us out of the library. I didn't want to give her a reason to get us in trouble, so I was hightailing it out of there when I ran into Cana here." I lower my voice and step closer to Margot, whispering, "I mean, we were just together. I'm not insatiable. It really was an innocent mistake"

<Capfalcon> turn on margot
<AxChrome> cause i know that unicorn explosion will happen if jacob goes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
<Capfalcon> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> Capfalcon, 5+2 = 7
<Capfalcon> close enough!

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at Sep 6, 2015 around 13:32

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: The Grove Library Hall| Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed, Drained

Flattery from the one that gives all of us purebloods a bad name - Valerie. How wonderful, just what I had expected from her, trying to get what she wanted by using whatever methods she needed to - oh, I wasn't judging her, I didn't hate her, I mean she hadn't done anything so horrible I'd call her a real threat. And I did like hearing how amazing I am, even if it was just a simple application of a spell she should already be starting to learn.... and even if it came at the expense of ignoring every single other word I'd said. "It's easy enough, most wizards can do it after a bit of practicing, Valerie." I at least knew her name, and I'd let her bask in the glory of getting her name said by me at least.

"But no, you could not use it to get into a common room. The wardings are weakened and so it's barely castable, but I quite nearly just embedded myself in a wall, when I was intending to head out into the gardens to relax for a bit." A roll of my eyes and a flick of my still wand holding hand, "And if I couldn't do it properly, someone who hasn't taken lessons on the spell certainly wouldn't be able to." Okay, I was bragging a bit - and then things descended to chaos as people started practically fighting each other in the hallway, arguments, Cana is covered in blood and honestly quite gross, so my wand is simply directed at her as I blast the liquids off of her, with a simple tergeo, "Those of you who require healing, I can aid you. Of course, I will have to know exactly what I was dealing with."

I motioned to the wounded ones, and where they were injured, "And see the wounds, of course." I wasn't just talking to the bloodier ones, I was motioning between all the injured ones - I wouldn't let them claim I refused to help. And my aunt is a genius healer after all, I clearly had to do my best to make her proud.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at Sep 6, 2015 around 17:45

Rather Watch Them
Mar 28, 2012

Don't worry loves! NEED A CAVALRY HERE!



Hot 1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 0
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 1/4 | Location: Library, et al. | Conditions: Busy Body, Bossy, Drained
DARKEST SELF


What business does Erhard have telling me not to be bossy? It's still my club. "Of course." and I mouth the words 'm'Lord', though I'm sure it looks like I'm just licking my teeth. He'll have his way with time.

Giving Edhard a String.

As discussed on IRC, Gwen gave something she thought Val wanted with that explanation.


Then to Gwen. "Ah, yes, right." She seems to appreciate my attention, which makes sense considering our common bond... How dare she flaunt what I've been trying to hide for so long. She seems the type to attract envy, but I have nothing to gain from her.

"Say you feel weakened by that drat spell. She's offering, so just say it. Your bones feel brittle and your hands are shaking."
"Let the girl do what she wants. She's walking, isn't she?"
"It's about control. It always has been. This is the first step. Val, you see that boy over there?"


Yeah. Zach. He used to watch me in class...

"The way he throws himself at these girls. Pathetic."

He is pathetic, yes. But he's weak enough for my purposes. "Oh Zach?" I turn my attention to him, even as the business with Margot goes on. (Note to self: consult with her if this doesn't work.) "I need a favor to ask of you. Very important. You see, I've--" Erhard is going to be mad at me, but I need to get at Gillian one way or another. "I've been having trouble reaching my dear friend Gillian, whom I believe you've met. It would be of immense help if you could help me look for her."

I slip closer to him and whisper in his ear, perhaps taking his wrist in my hand. "I know how hard it is to be left out. If you do this for me, I can help you with whatever you want." This sultry sound escaping me, it feels so right, almost natural. But then, I already knew it would.

Then I back away and say the magic word. "Please?"

<RWT> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> RWT, 5+1 = 6

Tagging Loser for 7 total. Your move, Zach!

"Atta girl."

Rather Watch Them fucked around with this message at Sep 7, 2015 around 17:56

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1
Harm: 2/4, XP: 0/5, Location: Library Pile Up Conditions: Loser,

It wasn't a problem helping Cana to her feet. No the problem was I was acutely aware was that she was still covered in spider guts. Or to put it another way she was covered with the blood of her enemies that she'd put there herself. I won't deny some deep part of my reptilian brain found that tremendously exciting. She'd shown them her fangs and they'd fell before her. But I'd have to put that to one side for now.

giving Cana a string

Still I could benefit from a healing spell I think if Gwen is offering. "Nothing serious for me but I picked up a few cuts and bruises earlier. I'd be grateful if you could do something about them for me." I said meekly to Gwen raising up my robe to show her where the damage was on my chest.

[07:57] Ferrosol turn on gwen
[07:58] Ferrosol !r 2d6+1
[07:58] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 10+1 = 11
No mechanical effect but a shot of Zach's manly chest is enough for anyone

While I was waiting for her to finish with the other more badly injured students I was surprised when Valerie of all people leaned in close to me and asked me if I could help her find Gillian. drat, she's practically all over me. What is it with the girls today, they all keep throwing themselves at me. Well maybe not all of them but it seems like every one but the one I want. Still if Val really can help me with Harriet It'd be worth it. "So uhh where did you see her last then? I don't think I've seen her since DADA this morning. Where have already looked even? Wait did you do something different with your hair...."

promising to help look for Gillian

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +0, Cold: -1, Volatile +1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 4/5, Current Aspect: The Mother, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: The Library
DARKEST SELF

Oh no, with both Jacob and Lee here I...I couldn't really make a scene now could I? I still hadn't had a chance to tell Lee that we weren't fated to be together. But...thankfully he had to beg off dinner. I had no time towards such things now anyway. I just nodded at him and his request to let Jacob explain himself, and Jacob takes the opportunity to practically whisper in my ear and remind me of what had just happened. I give him a little hesitant smile and a nod, too.

I'll take the XP and give Jacob a string

"Okay, innocent mistake. I apologize for over-reacting." I wasn't really sorry but I needed to extricate myself from this situation, and I needed to talk to Senna. So since Cana was asking her to help with the wounded, I figure I'd use that as an excuse, too. I waved as I approached. Hopefully she could tell I wasn't quite so lascivious as before, I assume that would turn her off in the long run. Still, I did want her to notice me so I made sure I was close and smiling as I spoke to her, too.

"If you need help taking a look at Zach and Lee, I'd be happy to help you, Senna." Another smile - how did Maggie always make them look so dazzling? "I have a soft touch when it comes to...well, that sort of thing." While that was true, taking care of people was a specialty of mine, I hope she didn't entirely miss the double-entendre I left for her.

<LifeGetsWorser> Turning on the girl with mixed priorities
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 3+1 = 4
<LifeGetsWorser> MARGOT
<LifeGetsWorser> ugh

Krysmbot hates Margot so much.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +2, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Drained
Location: The halls.

Jacob doesn't even have time to answer my questions before he goes crashing into Cana! I feel a tiny spark of jealousy as he manhandles her while getting up. I rush over to help her up but Zach gets her up first. Then Gwen is talking to us all and confirming the rumor that the protections are decaying. "Thank goodness you're ok." I say warmly.

I draw in a deep breath and link my arm with Cana's it was time to reveal everything. "What Gwen says, I believe her, but that's not all that's going on. There's something wicked loose in the bowels of the dungeons here. I had a vision of it and... and it's been watching me. It's like, a conglomerate of spirits." I give Cana's arm a squeeze I was exhausted and scared. I give a look over to Gwen.

Standing here between both girls I like fills me with conflicted emotions. I fidget until Gwen asks me to use my healing magic to look into Lee and Zach (who was currently flashing his bare chest at Gwen, how lewd!) I give Gwen a smile grateful for something to do. I move to do it. Separating reluctantly from Cana. "OK but after this we should start investigation on this." I say meekly.

While I'm tending to Lee Maggie hauls out and slaps Jacob, chewing him out. I wince at the sound then get back to work pulsing healing energy through my wand into Lee. Maggie then comes over to help me and I'm blushing as she fumbles with her flirtations. "O-Oh yeah sure." I stammer at her. "B-But you shouldn't have hit Jake, it was an accident." I scold. People should never strike out in anger!

Together we do our best for Lee and Zach. After I'm satisfied with our efforts I turn to the big group and voice boldly "Who wants to go with me to research this and get answers?" I try not to look as nervous as I am. I hover close to Gwen hoping for her back up. "Jake if you're not in I'll need that book from you. Please." I look hopefully at the group.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 1/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Glory Hound
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

Clearing Wet Dog for being cleaned off with Rauri's permission

Well at least that seems to be over with. With things calming down between Jacob and Mags I move out of the way, pulling Senna in a little closer when she links arms with me to reveal her story. This was getting crazier and crazier, a big glob of spirits? What did that even mean? But I wasn't going to let something terrorize Senna like that on my watch! I reluctantly part with her as she goes around to help heal the wounded, and as soon as she finishes and asks for help looking into the problem, I step forward, moving right back to her side. "You can count on me Senna." I link arms with her again, holding her tight against me.

11:37:35 AM godfish turn on Senna
11:37:40 AM godfish !r 2d6+2
11:37:41 AM Krysmbot godfish, 7+2 = 9


"If anyone else wants to help, come along, though we might want a couple people to look into the wards with Gwen." Lets see, wards, spirit glob thing, uh... whatever Erhard was going to do, Lee wanted to find the people who were going to get poisoned, and someone should probably let a teacher know about the spiders anyway. "Zach, before you and Val go off, do you think you could let a teacher know you got attacked by spiders? Someone should probably hear about that. Lee and Erhard, were you going to warn the students you think are going to get poisoned? Actually Erhard, why don't you outline that bit to Mags, and maybe she'll be able to see something about it." What can I say, I'm a natural leader.

GodFish fucked around with this message at Sep 7, 2015 around 18:44

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 3
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"The Teachers already know about the spiders, and the students already are aware. I'm sorry 'start investigating' has already been done way before we came to here today. The teachers have known since almost the beginning of the school year. The groundskeeper himself saw the size of the nest growing and filtering into the school." I said with a irritated sneer toward Senna and Cana, "So then, with this new information I think it is most important for Lee and I to do what we need to do if it fails. Plans have already been set in motion." My eyes flicker to a deep violet color and my eyes follow Valerie for a moment before looking at Lee.

"Ready to go Lee?" I ask quickly.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 1/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Glory Hound
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

I roll my eyes at Erhard, "So maybe update them that a bunch got into the school and attacked someone?" Idiot.

12:48:33 PM godfish shut down Erhard
12:48:37 PM godfish !r 2d6
12:48:38 PM Krysmbot godfish, 4 = 4
Tagged Smart Arse to no avail

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 0
Harm: 1/4 XP: 0/5 Conditions :
Location: Library Pile Up

What's going on between Jacob and Margot? I give a questioning, look, but too many things are happening at the same time. Val lost one of her ponies and is asking Zach to find her. Guy's letting himself get ordered around too much.

I'm pretyt happy to take Senna's healing, rather than Gwenn. Senna doesn't always understand what you need to do to stop lovely people from being lovely, but she's got her heart in the right place. I'd make a remark about the Pureblood princess, but shite, too much things going on already, innit? And she's actually offering healing, which is a decent thing to do, posh bird or not.

Of course, then Erhard seems to be ready getting whispered to by Valerie, and is ready to leave. As Senna finishes I give her a grin. "Thanks, that should hold, right?" I give a look at Erhardt. "Just a sec."

I take off my cloak, still sticky with spidersilk. Posh and slowing me down. With a bit of a flair of the dramatic I toss it to the side. I take off the tie, already loosely wrapped around my neck and tie a knot around the wand, the other one around my wrist. Fish around in my pockets. Got some keys that don't really have locks for them anymore. Hold them tightly in my left hand, sharp metal endssticking out between fingers.

"Yeah, now I'm ready. "
Turn on Erhard: 2d6+1 9 Give self, what I want, or string.

I look back to Cana. "We'll do that as soon as we see someone. But shite's never gotten sorted in this place waiting for the teachers to unfuck things, right. You guys see to this Warding thing. Never had a brain for that. But yeah ,we're gonna deal with some of that. Erhard Mathemagiced some stuff and... I don't know the fine print. People are in danger, I'm coming along. Figure shite out as I go along. You do your part, I'll do mine, I'll do my best to win you your Quiditch cup or something, and you and Zach get ready for some serious workout later, right? No hosed way am I dying before seeing that happen, so don't use all yer energy."

I turn to Erhard. "Move out. and you still haven't told me who the poor fucks are who are likely to get hosed over."

Also, A Good Person Seems to have worked, so gaining 1 xp for htat one. Leveling up and taking 'Take the Blow' as an off-skin move.

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Sep 8, 2015 around 00:48

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +2, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Drained
Location: The halls.

I squeak and blush as Cana pulls me close and shyly cuddle her. Later we've linked arms again and she's barking orders and organizing the teams. I was so lucky to have her. I squeeze her hand in mine and give her a grateful look wiggling up onto my tiptoes to kiss her cheek. My lean body is pressed close to hers.

[The worst give self ever.]

My blush deepens but I don't release our arm link as I reach out to Jacob with my free hand, "Are you coming with us? If not, may I have the book please?" I repeat nervously. I wasn't as good of a leader as Cana but I had an objective in mind. My answers were in that book, I knew it! Though more than anything else I just wanted this mess over with and to get some rest. I was exhausted after such a full day and there was still so much to do.

I leaned against Cana for support and felt guilty about my feelings for Gwen.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 3
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

I look at Cana and say flatly, "No." Before walking off with Lee in tow, "Lee, we aren't going to say anything to anyone, and we don't want to be seen together. We aren't actually going to be doing anything remotely legal." I look at him as we swiftly go down the stairs toward the dungeons, as we move away from any people I lean into Lee. "There is a reason why I haven't told you their names, and why I am being secretive, think about the story of Tom Riddle. It could also be a student that is doing all this. If I don't tell anyone and someone threatens both of them? Then it has to be that person."

While I was talking, I took a moment to blush at Lee as he seemed to instantly get into action and get ready, there was something appealing about that, how he could both be ready to go and willing to ride with me into the depths of hell. I was sure that we were going to the depths of hell on this Creator sent mission. I had been banging my head against the wall of this for months now.

Taking a well known secret passageway from the second floor that twists and winds it way to the dungeons, however, without class in session it should be completely empty. "We need those phoenix tears, but the problem is they are incredibly rare, but then it struck me. Dumbledore had a phoenix for years, and if you were a wizard, wouldn't you save their tears for a day you needed them? Just a vial would be enough for any emergency. The problem is where would you store them? There are two places I think are reasonable, either the potions forbidden section down in the dungeons, or the headmaster's office. Now, the headmaster's office is a tough nut to crack, so we will start at the potions storeroom." I say quickly to Lee as I make a way naturally to the basement.

Giving Lee a string!

Axe-man fucked around with this message at Sep 8, 2015 around 15:28

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: The Grove Library Hall| Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed, Drained

I was tired, and Senna took over the healing for me - no one seemed to want me to heal them, these exhausting little fools - I had as much power behind my healing as the actual employees, I could stitch their wounds and heal their bones if I wanted to. But no, Senna was nicer, she was gentler, so obviously she would be a better healer than me, right? Ugh. I didn't have time for this, so I just put my wand away as Senna tended to the wounded, just in time for Cana to start barking orders like the dog she was, all while pulling Senna up against her like some flagrant little tart. "Lobos, I understand that you're in heat, but please stop trying to scent Senna for half a moment, we have much more important thing to do. Could you at least try and have some tact for once in your life?"

Shutting Cana Down
(KittenPhone) !r 2d6
(Krysmbot) KittenPhone, 9 = 9, tagging Disappointment for a 10
Condition! Dog in Heat for you!


"As for all these other problems, the spirit one is easy enough to deal with - necromancy is a failure whenever it happens, and tends to be rather volatile when it appears to succeed. I have no doubt that whatever horror Senna has seen will be quite easily dealt with, if a bit dangerous. Poisonings..." I just shrugged, poison was such a basic thing to worry about, compared to ancient protections or even necromantic hellbeasts, "I would suggest speaking with Melanie about it, if you've the time - she's a bit of a prodigy when it comes to matters of potions, poisons, herbs, and creatures. She could likely help with figuring out where it's coming from, if you're at all curious about that. She can also start whipping up cures, without having to waste valuable bezoars. If you do decide to warn people of the risk, please do not speak of the other problems. We do not need a panic."

"As for the research, I'd say that out of all of us, myself, Senna, and... hm. Valerie, Em." I looked between Valerie and Mags, whose name I only could vaguely recall the first letter of, "How are you at wardings, or even just study? Cana can rush in to fight things we know nothing about all she wants, but I think sitting down and figuring things out is probably a better idea, especially seeing as Senna and I already went out of our ways to find clues to look into." Honestly, I didn't care if Valerie or Em helped, I just wanted to make it not seem like I just wanted Senna - and they were talented in their own rights from what I hear, which would mean they could actually be useful.

"You do agree with me about planning don't you, Ms. Seer? And I'm sure showing off your talent would be fun for you, yes?" I gave a smile to Em, even though I didn't believe in her so called powers - at the very least she would be encouraged to help me out, to show off how much of the future she can know or whatever. So long as it worked, I didn't care.

Turn On Overshadowed Mags
(KittenPhone) !r 2d6+2
(Krysmbot) KittenPhone, 11+2 = 13
I get a string on Mags yay?

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at Sep 8, 2015 around 19:32

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 0
Harm: 1/4 XP: 0/5 Conditions :

I'm not liking this poo poo Erhard is telling me. "You know, Erhard. You play this spying poo poo, secret messages from Valerie ,whatever, that's your fun mate. But you keeping people from knowing who the hell is the target, you're playing with their lives. Because that means you're using them as bait, Weiss. They get hurt because you tryin' to play chessmaster here? Their blood's on your hands, mate. So we get this antidote, then we get the gently caress to them, and make sure they're safe. So, who are they, Weiss, unless you think I'm secretly the one behind all this poo poo? Besides, it doesn't mean jack poo poo, students threaten and fight eachother all the time. Gwenn and Cana. Me and Markus went at each other. Tell me at the goddamn loving least the poor sods themselves know."

Shut down Erhard the Smart Arse: 2d6 5

Just leave the people ignorant, so they don't even know they were being targeted. Just like all non-wizards. Just like my mom.

I move along, not a muscle moving on my face as he talks about a bit of breaking and entering. "Assuming he still has it, and it didn't all get used up in all the poo poo with Voldemort. Plenty of wizards who could use some phoenix tears, I figure. You sure there's any left, mate?"

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!




Hot +1x | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2x
Experience 3/5 | Harm 2/4 | Conditions: Doomed Romance
Location: Library

So, crisis averted. Still, I should appreciate that Maggie doesn't view it as a one time fling, right? That we're really together.

Then, as I get the rest of the story, it's all I can do to not just toss the book to Senna and head back to bed. ...I'm not going to lie, between the (really really hard!) smack and the exhaustion from being petrified, I'm feeling pretty bad. But, I'm not going to whine in front of Maggie. So, I just suck it up and tell Senna, "Well, I got all my work done thanks to the two of you, so it'd be pretty awful of me to just skip out when you need my help, right? And this sounds pretty important anyway. So, yeah, I'm in, Senna."

I look over my shoulder back towards the library and add in a lower tone, "Uh, maybe we all should go somewhere more private before we start looking at this book. I don't think reading this right in front of the library is a great idea."

...Also, I'm a little annoyed none of them asked if I was ok after spending a few days petrified, but I don't say anything about it.

Again.

But, then Gwen starts making an investigation team, and apparently I'm not invited. I interject, "No, I'm going to come too." I give a self depreciating smile and continue, "After all, you're looking a bit tired, and you might need someone to carry all the books." I'm only barely managing to not look woozy myself, but I'm pretty earnest in wanting to help. Well, help research, at least.

got a 9 turn on for gwen, tagging drained

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +0, Cold: -1, Volatile +1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 4/5, Current Aspect: The Mother, Conditions: Overshadowed
Location: Hallway
DARKEST SELF

I couldn't help but glower dangerously as Cana and Senna flirted directly in front of me. How dare Senna flaunt her refusal to submit to Prophecy like this? What...what was she trying to do, infuriate me, or just spit in Destiny's eye?

Before I could say anything about it though, that...Gwen...person said a thing to the dog, which seemed to cow their disgusting display, which I suppose I was somewhat grateful for. Then she talked to me and...hmm. You know, I hadn't really looked into this one, at all, because she seems to be the sort that's just...full of herself, but, she has a point. I could very well potentially solve some of their issues for them. Depending on who was in charge at the moment. I could probably do it, though Margaret would be better at it, but what she didn't realize is that if I cast my eyes towards a solution to their silly little issue, it becomes immutable Fact. Not something to be avoided.

Of course, there really wasn't any reason for them to know that, and besides, helping here would give me an excuse to be near Senna later, who obviously needs further demonstration about where she HAS to be and in short order, too. Good idea, Gwen! What an amazing...er...wait no not her, that was my idea! So then...

"Yes, of course, I'd be happy to assist you. It would probably help if I had a direct physical component to meditate over, like a tome or manuscript or something. Or, if you wanted to describe it to me, I'm sure someone like you has perfect recall. It's...it's Margot, by the way, not Em." I made sure to correct her, though, for whatever reason it sounded more like a request than a demand coming out of my mouth. What an...infuriating awesome aura that Gwen has around herself; I wonder how she does it? The way these things went, it might be a moment or ten before she answered me because this hallway was cramped, so I had a moment to peer into things, didn't I?

Gazing about Gwen, I'd like to know why it is she seems so amazing! Tagging Braggart for +1

2d6+2: 8 [2d6=5, 1]

Still not a complete success, so not point to Washer since the scene hasn't switched over and I can't change aspects. Clear visions that are Draining, please.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 3
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"What I am doing is keeping them alive." I said as we walked, "Myself and them know what is going on, they were freaked out at first, but over time they got a bit lax, I've told them that I would watch over them and I have. So far they haven't noticed anything strange..." I looked at Lee and decided something, "You really care about them don't you Lee? That is a bit more than the crew in there for sure, I am tired of that, and it makes me short, I see them ordering people around and trying to organize like it was a school project." Shaking my head, I look into Lee's eyes and see his determination.

I took a moment and forgave Lee for being human and fallible, "I will trust only you with this, I want you to keep quiet Rolan Tengu and Rachel Hoyl both fifth years, and I've been keeping them secret and safe for a while." I let that drift for a moment looking around making sure no one overheard, "It is dangerous to speak of it, we have no idea who is listening, even in a hallway like this with no paintings or windows." I said looking at everything my eyes flicking colors as they change spectrum of light, but that was all for the natural world, magic wasn't natural.

"There might not be any tears left at all, but it makes sense if they had at least too, my arthimancy says that I will find them somewhere, but not where. It has been terribly frustrating, and unless the tears mean something I don't know about, or something that hasn't come up yet, that is the only thing I can go off of. I just hope it isn't in the headmaster's office, that will be hard to break into, unless you feel like divining the password." I said quickly to Lee.

"You know Lee, I have to admit you have been the most straight forward since coming here, it is quite a breathe of fresh air, I misjudged you, but I knew I could see good in you." I said hovering close to Lee as we went into a narrow hallway.

2d6+3 → [3,5,3] = (11)
Turn On Lee With FORGIVENESSSS POWERRRRSSS

Taking a String on Lee

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 0
Harm: 1/4 XP: 0/5 Conditions :

I expected Erhard to give me a hard time, but I'm kind of surprised at what he says. Mollified and... flattered a bit, I guess. "Fine then. We'll do it your way. You're a bit of an annoying fucker, but I'm thinking you're tring to do the right thing, and better a good annoying fucker than an evil charming bastard."

I go down the stairs, thinking a bit. "You know, you were right in a way, earlier, even if you were being a prick about it. Should expect better from people. Shouldn't give them a gold star and a kiss from the teacher just for being a somewhat decent person. That's the problem with this whole wizard society, innit? yeah, the Voldemort, and the Malfoy and the Umbridge and the death-eaters, they're evil cocksuckers, and no mistake. But there were, what, a few hunderds of them? How many witches and wizards were there? How many of them actually fought? And how many of them might not have wanted the non-wizards to get enslaved nad killed, but they sure as hell weren't gonna risk their asses for them. Kept their head down, and just paid their wizards tax that paid for everything that happened. Did they ever get punished? Did they ever get called out for it? No, cause there's way too many of them. Wouldn't want to loving offend anyone by suggesting most of them were willing to gently caress over millions of people rather than make a goddamn stand."

I scowl; "And they didn't change anything. They still call the non-magic folks 'muggles', like they're some saturday morning cartoon pets or something. Students still get to say Mudblood, and they don't get called out like the little wizards fash they are. Wizards are still talking about 'purity of bloodlines' and everyone's being polite about it, like the blood of my mum is any less pure than any of those inbred, posh nobs. I try to slap them down when they try, but gently caress, shouldn't jut be me. There's plenty of the little fucks every year. Each one of 'em could be the next Voldemort. Plenty of 'em could be the next guys standing behind Voldemort. And way too many would probably be the next loving generation of 'keeping their heads down'. It's why I'm not planning on sticking with wizard society after graduating. I'm getting back to London, and getting ready there. Wizard society sure as hell doesn't give a gently caress about protecting people there, so I'll have to be the one to do it."

I sigh. "gently caress it, I'm rambling. Sorry mate. But yeah, let's hope we can find this phoenix tears."

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 3
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"It is the problem with wizard society isn't it? They are all entitled, they are entitled to this school, entitled to be the best, entitled to control everything and have it all for them. Voldemort is an extension of that, he feared loss of control and death and therefore he took the power he had been given without any guidance. They let him, because they saw their own dreams in his brilliance, and that is the sad fact. If there been people who had stopped him, he would not have risen and all those dead and lives ruined wouldn't be. Evil flourishes when Good people do nothing." I said quickly and then rubbed my chin.

"Look at Gwen, she believes in the god of the self, and it has been all that there is left. Her perfection is what she needs to have, and it is only a small step or a small misstep till the cult of the self turns into a destructive one. She is mortal and fallible and it might be that knowledge that haunts her and causes to do things that become horrible. The path to hell is dealt in small steps and good intentions, I see Gwen doing the horrible things to achieve her ends easily, she just hasn't hit the wall of failure." I looked away, "There shouldn't be prizes nor any parade for doing good things, the flashy people are the ones that take the credit for the people who actually do the work. You and I are those people, I tend to work behind the scenes, you try to work up front in your face, but you won't get any cheers or accolades at all and neither will I." I said slowly.

"That makes you a good person." I said simply as I moved toward the Potions Storage Room, "If it isn't here, it is going to take more time yes, but it will be done, don't you doubt that." I said in a harsh determined voice.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 1/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Glory Hound, Dog in Heat
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

I just roll my eyes but otherwise ignore the others as they all go to show that stupidity is the natural human condition, and why having a leader people have to follow is important. I would have expected better of Lee than to go off alone with Erhard, but at least one of the two of them has the sense they were born with, and is good in a fight to boot. And Gwen decides to be her usual self by trying to one up me by... ignore that I said I was going to help research things and play up an obviously incorrect Gryffindor stereotype. If anyone was being the 'attack things without bothering to learn about them' person here it was Erhard, but who am I to argue with the all knowing Gwen. Oh right, me.

But I won't, since I'm much more interested in Senna being adorable, hot and kissing me. Incidentally she's the one doing the 'scent'ing, but again, why would you expect Gwen to get anything right when she's consumed with jealousy, or just her usual ego. Anyway, since the group seems to be disintegrating into arguments and petty ego fits, it's pretty clear no one is actually going to listen to me. "Come on Senna, let's go start looking into this spirit thing, anyone who actually wants to help out instead of grandstanding can come along." Since Jacob seemed at least to want to be helpful, I gesture towards him with my free hand. "You too Jacob."

3:54:39 PM godfish turn on Jacob (+1 scent of blood)
3:54:42 PM godfish !r 2d6+3
3:54:43 PM Krysmbot godfish, 2+3 = 5

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008




Scene 3 (Continued)

Library
Those of you that re-enter the library have immediately caught the eye of Ms. Spine due to your proximity to Jacob and Senna. Rest assured that you're all being watched very closely.

Maggie - It seems like most of those assembled didn't approve of how you treated Jacob. More than a few gasped when you slapped him, and the Hufflepuff Trio in particular glared at you for quite a while afterwards. Word's probably going to spread, but if that was fated to happen, so be it. For now you're helping them research what Gwen and Senna have discovered, right? As you do, you see Gwen, tall and beautiful, hair flowing like flame - fire burning brightly from her wand, in her eyes, all around her. It's a fire that's been kindled with great care and effort, but you cannot help but notice it's starting to singe her clothes at the edges, growing more intense than even she's able to handle slipped into a vision all of a sudden. What do you make of it? What do you make of her investigation and its chance, having seen it?

(Gain Condition Psycho Girlfriend, Gwen takes a string on you.)

Gwen - Well, you've got a larger research team this time. Who do you think will be most helpful? Who's a useless burden? Where do you start looking, and how do you direct the others to assist you? Are there any of them that deserve to be by your side? Who tagged along that you didn't anticipate (one of the NPCs please) and why do you think they did so?

Cana - Isn't that Erhard infuriating! Refusing to listen to your good ideas, bow to your natural leadership - has anyone acted as he has towards you before? Even with Senna hanging off you, it's hard to forget Erhard's smug expression. Ditto the looks on the faces of most of the boys in the hallway when Jacob groped you (even if it was on accident), who certainly noticed your lack of anger over it. Still, if you manage to put those things out of mind - how much do you intend to help them research this Wards Problem - or would you rather have fun with Senna?

(Erhard takes a string on you, Gain the condition Likes to be Petted)

Senna - Wow, with so many great friends here, you're sure to have this solved in no time, right? Even though Ms. Spine still clearly dislikes you, you're all able to claim a table with no trouble in order to start pulling tomes and perusing them. Still, what if the group just wants to flirt with each other? What if Cana wants to flirt with you? Can you really afford that happening, with people's lives on the line? What do you do to keep everyone on-track?

Jacob - Wow, Ms. Spine sure hates you, huh? You've still got the restricted tome in your backpack, and it's almost as if it's heavier than it used to be. Could that be right? It'd be just like this weird school to have such a thing, but investigating it now might be difficult. Do you tell everyone else about it, or save it for another time - after all, with Margot having just been mad at you, shouldn't you be focusing your attention on proving your affections to her?

Potions Supply Room - Just Outside
Erhard - It doesn't take long for you to reach your destination, though a bit of time guaranteeing you weren't followed is allowed - subterfuge is important, after all. As you arrive at the Supply Room, you noticed it's locked up - and almost certainly warded in some way. How do you plan on getting in? What do you do?

Lee - If looks were hexes, Markus's would have been the Avada Kedavra - it's pretty safe to say he wants you dead, and not painlessly either. For now though, he said nothing, merely walked away muttering to himself. Well, at least he didn't try and start things in the halls right? So why does your entire body feel cold all of a sudden, almost as if the poison's back? Regardless, you and Erhard reach the Potion's Supply Room with no trouble, and better still there's no one around. That just leaves the smash and grab part of this plan, right? What do you do?

(Take Shadowed Condition and one harm.)

Hufflepuff Common Room - Just Outside
Zach - Leading Valerie and her two friends here isn't hard, there's no ghosts or other students to trouble you on the way. The halls actually seem eerily quiet, to tell you the truth. Since she wants you to let her into the Hufflepuff Common Room in order to start looking into Gillian's situation, a question is raised. The Hufflepuff common room is accessed by drumming on certain barrels in a pile, in a certain order. Those that fail to do so correctly get vinegar dumped on them. Do you show it to her correctly the first time, or allow her or her friends to get a quick bath in the smelly substance? Regardless, once you're inside - who's in the common area you didn't expect, and what are they doing that makes you suspicious?

(Basically, you can bestow the vinegar'd condition on Valerie / her Horsemen if you so choose.)

Valerie - Martin certainly saw how you touched at Erhard, looked at him - and it doesn't take a genius to figure out it made him jealous, you could feel it through your Mark. Regardless, him and Erin both fell into formation behind you as you head towards Hufflepuff house - and Gillian's reckoning - led by Zach. What do you make of him, anyways? Once he's let you in (provided he does / doesn't have vinegar dumped on you, see above prompt) do you head straight towards Gillian's room, or do you have something else in mind?

(Martin takes a string on you.)

Rauri fucked around with this message at Sep 10, 2015 around 22:27

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 1/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Glory Hound, Dog in Heat, Likes to be Petted
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

Walking into the library with Senna, I can't help but growl a little, deep down in my throat when I think at all the idiots in that hall. I saw they way some of them were smirking when I protected Jacob, apparently they were too think to notice, A, it was an accident, and B, he'd already been slapped for it, there was no need for me to pile in, he'd already learned whatever lesson needed to be taught from that. But who can expect guys to think with anything but their crotches? Well, next guy who tries to cop a feel on me is going to learn a lesson or two themselves.

In the meantime, I have Senna still on my arm, and we've got ghosts to investigate. I'd much rather be investigating other things with her, but I'm going slowly, and I know she'll want to help people, and so do I. So I'll save any of that for latter. In the meantime, since I'm the most natural leader out of the group, and I know only Senna will actually listen to what I might have to say, I'll lead by example instead. People have, at least, gathered some books, so I pull one over to Senna, and one in front of me, and flip to the index. "So Senna, did you want to start looking into the ghosts or wards first?" I keep my arm linked with hers, and hands clasped tightly though, we only need one hand each for this, and I'm not letting her go~

8:27:09 PM godfish Turn on mixed priorities Senna
8:27:12 PM godfish !r 2d6+3
8:27:13 PM Krysmbot godfish, 7+3 = 10

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.


Clapping Larry


Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 3
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Potions Storeroom | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"Now, I've prepared for this one I might go into curse breaker after all this studying." I unrolled a scroll from my robe and started writing a few things on it, and using a lump of metal laid in front of me. My wand waved as I wrote with the other hand, the lump of metal started to form into a key that would fit the lock. "I've got a bit of practice, but it will get us in silently, just might take a bit of time." I said as I focused completely on the lock and the wand, it was using words that would get us into the potion room that was the hard part, thankfully, I could cheat slightly and see everyone that had a key.

Slowly progress was starting to be made on the key, "Fastest I've done this is fifteen minutes so give me some time." I said as the shape started to get more distinct in the lump of metal.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +0, Cold: -1, Volatile +1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 4/5, Current Aspect: The Mother, Conditions: Overshadowed, Psycho Girlfriend
Location: Library
DARKEST SELF

What those who are not important enough to have had Destiny's eye upon them think is of no concern to me. Jacob attempted to step out of line, he was brought back to heel - everything regarding him is as it should be. That only left Senna to be corrected and Gwenn, now...to ensure she didn't stray from her path.

That should be simple enough to accomplish mind you. I sat down, and inhaled the scent of the library. I hadn't had an opportunity to do so before, since I had been in a hurry to catch up; but I loved the smell of books - it was one of the major benefits of being here as opposed to the mundane world, if you asked me - the smell of parchment and books permeated everything, but nowhere so strongly as here, which made here one of my favorite places to be.

Of course, that didn't really matter, honestly. I was but an instrument, a conduit, my desires were insignificant next to the burning inevitability of Fate.

That did not, of course, mean I couldn't at least tease out something resembling amusement from those around me. I pointed a finger and levied my gaze at Teague, again. "I have seen a great destiny from you, though I doubt that shocks you. You wield a power few could hope to contain. It radiates from you like waves of heat." I intoned - Gwen was the sort who liked to feel important, right? So let's humor her - her path was to burn out and leave destruction behind her; that should be encouraged. She should be stoked, fattened with her own hubris, given encouragement and platitudes until she is blinded by them. "I'll need someone with a great destiny to provide me with the tools needed for this Vision - please give me the information I seek." I opened my hand expectantly and gave her a coy smile.

<LifeGetsWorser> let's fail more Margot rolls
<LifeGetsWorser> Turning on Gwen!
<LifeGetsWorser> !r 2d6+1
<&Axe-man> haha
<Krysmbot> LifeGetsWorser, 7+1 = 8
<LifeGetsWorser> What's this!?

Tagging "Hot-headed" for that +1. Self/promise/string from Gwen?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Hall| Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed, Drained

Cana starts dragging Senna back into the library like some kind of idiot, which I guess is befitting for a dog, but honestly - I had to grab Senna's other hand, and smile at her, as they walked into the library, and started to sit down, "Senna, darling, I'm sure you understand that going somewhere more private to study what we've found is smarter. I mean, after all, you seem to be being watched" I motioned to Ms. Spine, who was staring at Jacob and Senna angrily, over whatever happened earlier most likely, "How about you and I... I mean, all of us, go off and... find somewhere a little... better?" I didn't need any of these other people, at least yet.

Turning on Senna
(KittyPhone) !r 2d6+1
(Krysmbot) KittyPhone, 7+1 = 8


Jacob at least seemed smart enough to stash away the book he and Senna had gotten, just as I did. Good, he had a brain on him, and I did look over to smile to him, giving him a little nod, before turning back to Cana and Senna. Hopefully he understood what that was about, with how I slightly opened my robe to reveal the pocket with a book barely peeking out, and didn't think I was trying to do anything untoward. It wasn't enough to actually give him a glance at anything anyways, unless he was really into ankles and happened to be looking down there.

Turning on Jacob
(KittyPhone) !r 2d6+1
(Krysmbot) KittyPhone, 8+1 = 9


I smiled to Mags as she gave me so many compliments - goodness she knew how to flatter, even if she couldn't read the future. Unfortunately she was asking for something that was incredibly stupid right now, so I had to shake my head, "Goodness, you have a way with words. Perhaps if we move to somewhere more private, you can show me what else you have a way with."

Take a string mags, have fun

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +2, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Drained
Location: The library! --> The Room of Requirement.

I shiver at Mrs. Spine's glare and burrow close to Cana. "No Cana not here." I fuss as I'm seated and held. As books are placed before me but they're not the book I want. I lean my head on her shoulder and kiss her cheek as she links our arms and presses close. Then Gwen comes over, my hero! I beam at her. "Yes that's a wonderful suggestion Gwen!" I gush "Let's all go to my special place with Jacob." I suggest pulling at Cana and my linked arms.

[Giving what you want, Senna's cooperation.]

I rise and approach Jacob with Gwen, towing Cana along. "Jake you'll still come with us right?" I position myself between him and Mrs. Spine and rest my free hand on his arm. "I know just the place to go. Will you follow us?" I ask, almost begging.

[Rolling to Turn On Jacob
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 10+2 = 12
No mechanical effect.
]

I give Cana a look and start for the door. "If anyone else wants to come along follow me!" I chirp nervously. I wasn't as good at this as Cana.

I lead my entourage down the halls, feeling out for my special place. The door manifests before me like, well, magic and I reach out grasping the handle and turning leading us in.

We are greeted with a sizable room in warm earthy colors. Couches, love seats and ottomans litter the room neatly settled by tables perfectly set up for studying. The walls are lined with tall rows of bookshelves which are laden with ancient tomes. Tucked away in the corner, on a carpeted portion of the otherwise wood floored room is a queen sized bed in light pinks and lavenders. It looks just like my bed at home and makes me blush.

"So that's what I've made it." I murmur to Cana blushing crimson. "Welcome to the Room of Requirement." I announce to my guests. "Make yourselves at home."

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +0, Cold: -1, Volatile +1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 4/5, Current Aspect: The Mother, Conditions: Overshadowed, Psycho Girlfriend
Location: Library--> The Room of Requirement.
DARKEST SELF

Why was absolutely everyone coming onto Jacob? Didn't they understand he was spoken for? Couldn't they feel the bonds of destiny between us? How DARE THEY! And Gwen, and Senna, at that - who had their own Fates; who needed to prepare for their own Dooms. I was just about done with all their meddling.

But of course, with him being dragged along behind Senna, I picked myself up and hurried after everyone. Ignored. I was being ignored, it was like spitting in the face of Fate itself. Of course, the room looked like a bedroom; because what else would it be? Harlot! Deceiver! Anarchist! This entire endeavor of theirs was doomed - I had seen it, people were going to die, Hogwarts would be turned on it's head; there was no way to stop what was coming now. I'd still give them their prognostications, of course, what I could that would impel them towards their ultimate fates, but, I couldn't allow them to flaunt things as they had been.

As such, when Senna turned, blushing, back to her pet dog, I walked up and tapped her on the shoulder, insistently. "Before we get started and I divine what I can of this book, I need to have a word with you." This was probably not the best time for this, but comfort be damned Destiny waited for no one. "There are things you need to be made aware of." I crossed my arms, unaware that it was enhancing my decolletage underneath my robe as I stared at her, waiting for her response. "For your ears only."

Let's turn on Senna, tagging Awkward for +1

2d6+1: 12 [2d6=5, 6]

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!




Hot +1x | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2x
Experience 3/5 | Harm 3/4 | Conditions: Doomed Romance
Location: Library

I grunt as the bag slips off my shoulder and into the crook of my arm. I have to stop and readjust the bag, but man, it's a lot heavier now Man, maybe there's some weird spell making it heavier if you sneak it out? I'd believe Ms Spine do something nutty like that, the paranoid old bat.

...Of course, I am trying to sneak it out of the library, so... I guess she's really not paranoid, right?

I'm about to suggest we go somewhere else, when Gwen beats me to it. I nod at her, making very sure to keep my gaze well above the shoulders. I can feel Margot staring into the back of my head. Senna doesn't pick up on my agreeing and almost begs me to come with the rest of them, grabbing my arm as she pleads. I politely smile, but I wonder if she's trying to get me smacked again. I pat her hand on my arm and then scoot closer to Margot, placing my arm in hers. Then, I pull Margot closer to me and agree with everyone else, saying, "Yeah, I think we should go somewhere else. Plenty of places in the castle to... study, right?"

...I really don't want to get slapped.

Agreeing with Gwen, and I got an 11 turn on last night, tagging psycho girlfriend. So, I'm taking a string.

Once we get to wherever Senna is leading us, I have to take in a gasp of shock. Ok, this place is pretty crazy, but I guess it does have it's charms.

I lug my bag over to the table, and I can barely lift it high enough to drop it on the table, causing it to groan and even slighly sag. I look at the others and shrug while I slide the moldering tomb out of my bag. I just look at it for a long moment before I say, "I guess I'll start going through it. Gwen's got her own book, right?"

I guess this book is about Senna's ghost problem, so I start flipping through it.

Spiraling downward to gaze into the book, getting an 11.
So, clear visions that show me what to do.
Also, this brings me to 3 harm!


...God, I'm exhausted, but if Margot's here, I'm going to give it my all. Even if I do look like hell right now.

Capfalcon fucked around with this message at Sep 10, 2015 around 17:02

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Have you been naughty or nationalised?


Hot: +1x, Cold: +2, Volatile -1, Dark: -1
Harm: 2/4, XP: 0/5, Location: Hufflepuff Common Room Conditions: Loser,

I lead the three of them through a mostly deserted corridor and halls down into the wine cellar. I stopped them their and explained the system for access. I don't think they were too impressed that all it took was hammering out a simple tune to gain access to the Hufflepuff Common room. Of course what it really requires is someone with patience and an attention to detail. Perfect skills for any Hufflepuff. I demonstrated the sequence to them and told them to add three knocks at the end to open the door. They almost managed it as well. Just a shame it was supposed to be four knocks at the end. Still Vinegar wouldn't do any harm to anyone. Val at least had the sense to stand to one side leaving Erin and Martin? to take the brunt of it.

giiving Erin and Martin the condition Vinegared.

"Why don;'t the two of you wait here and dry off." I said trying not to be too amused at the sight and smell of them. Exactly as planned. I could probably justify letting one outsider into the common room but three would be a stretch.

"You coming Val?" I asked as we slipped through into the warm and comfortable common room. It should've been deserted at this hour and it normally would have been but just my luck there was Harry Mcdoogal what was he doing here. He couldn't see me here with Val. I had to think fast. I guess that's the only excuse I can offer for my dumb plan. I hissed to Val "play along." and then faked a playful laugh. "--we can sneak up to my room and no one will disturb us there..." I said leaning in to kiss her.

[19:03] Ferrosol turn on Val
[19:03] Ferrosol !r 2d6+1
[19:03] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 4+1 = 5

Then I jumped as if in surprise at not having noticed Harry. What was he doing? Wait did he have someone elses homework that he was copying. Perfect. "Are you copying someone else's homework? I'll pretend I haven't seen you if you do the same for me." Yes let him think all I was doing was bringing Val back for some messy mammalian intercourse and not something more sinister.

19:08] Ferrosol manipulate Harry
[19:08] Ferrosol !r 2d6+1
[19:08] Krysmbot Ferrosol, 7+1 = 8
offering him a deal. I'll overlook his transgressions if he'll do the same for me.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies



Hot +1, Cold 0, Volatile +1, Dark -1
XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Hall| Conditions: Braggart, Hot Headed

I expected a lot of things as Senna led us to her secret place - ancient passageways, old house elf routes, maybe some kind of abandoned classroom or secret workshop from ages past. But it was none of those, and I couldn't help but stare a little as we walked into the... bedroom? Did Senna not sleep in her dormitory? She could get into so much trouble, obviously that couldn't be it - was this some sort of secret rend- no no, it's Senna, she wouldn't. The truth was even more odd than any of my thoughts though, "You... you found it? You found the room? But... I thought it had been lost since the last war?" It was amazing, it was wonderous, and it was what she had wanted right now, this bedroom was what she wished for, with the pink bed in the middle.

I didn't stop any longer, I moved to the middle bed before Cana could take it, and I climbed up onto it, just a little catlike in my movements as I crawled up to the pillows and lay myself down, giving a happy sigh, "Oh, I could get used to being here. We will have to keep studying here, it's so wonderful." This was Senna's room, or something similar enough, and I was laying in her bed, with my butt up as I squished down a pillow and flipped open the book, wiggling around a little, and making little implications about wanting to stay in her bed for a long time, ones I was sure she'd pick up on, but wasn't sure of how she'd respond.

Turn on Senna
(KittyPhone) !r 2d6+1
(Krysmbot) KittyPhone, 9+1 = 10


I did have some work to do though, unfortunately, so I did open the book up and start to skim through it. I wasn't going to read the whole thing right now, though I might later, for now the important situation, the wardings, those were what was important. I could feel the power in this book, it was so old, it had a lot of knowledge in it. I felt a new sense of rush to read it now, it was so exciting.

Gaze about book contents and researching the wards and stuff
(KittyPhone) !r 2d6-1
(Krysmbot) KittyPhone, 12-1 = 11
Cure me of Drained and Show Me What I Must Do

Also, any chance that doing research instead of rushing off can remove Hot Headed?!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile +1 | Dark -1
Experience 1/5 | Harm 1/4 | Conditions: Disappointment, Glory Hound, Dog in Heat, Likes to be Petted
Spirit Connection: Gwendydd Teague

I'm rolling my eyes pretty hard at this point, but whatever, lets just head back out of the library, and off to the room of requirement. This is the problem with groups who refuse to have a leader, they waste a whole loving bunch of time. But this time is spent with Senna wrapped tightly against me, so I'm not complaining any more. Once we arrive, I look around the place appreciatively, my eyes linger on the bed in the corner for a moment longer than the rest, and lean in towards Senna. "I like what you've done with the place, practical but cozy."

As soon as everyone gets in, Jacob impresses me by immediately getting to work, while Gwen .... sort of... gets to work while waving her rear end in the air like a horny dog, while Mags makes a really blatant attempt at getting Senna off in a corner for something obviously below the table.

"Remember what we're here for Mags," I let the hopefully ambiguous sentence rest in the air as I reluctantly unentwine my arm with Senna's to let her head off for the 'discussion' and make my own way over to a bookshelf. Jacob was already reading the book on spirits they got from the library, so I start scanning the shelves for something a little more my style, and to my slight, but not total, surprise, the room provides. Almost immediately I find a book, Exspiravit Ruptor by a Professor Egon Venkman that looks like it might have what I want, the cover has a carving of a ghost being blasted away by beam of light.

Pulling the book off the shelf, I carry it over the bed Gwen is perched on and give her squirming rear a playful slap, "Budge up Gwen." With that I hop up onto the bed, resting myself against her while I flip the book open to the index and start going through. There's plenty of room on the bed, but no point in using that when I could be closer to Gwen, after all.

2:08:29 PM godfish turn on Gwen
2:08:32 PM godfish !r 2d6+2
2:08:34 PM Krysmbot godfish, 6+2 = 8

2:09:03 PM godfish gaze into the abyss (whats another hard move?)
2:09:10 PM godfish !r 2d6-1
2:09:11 PM Krysmbot godfish, 5-1 = 4
2:09:13 PM godfish see :v
Looking for ways to either hit ghosts with spells or hit ghosts with fists

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"


Hot: +1 Cold: -1 Volatile: +2 Dark: -1 Integrity: 0
Harm: 2/4 XP: 0/5 Conditions : Shadowed

loving Christ, I still feel like poo poo. Maybe I should have taken some of the Pureblood Princess' healing after all? Nah, can't be. Did Markus have something to do with it? Can't be, he didn't cast a single spell, and I can't imagine that bloke wouldn't be giving me his smuggest smile if he'd been poisoning me again. "Ugh... you feeling something cold, mate? It's like a goddamn freezer here, innit?"



I saw him starting to fiddle, but when I heard it took fifteen minutes I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, look, Erhardt. If you wanted to do this thing on the DL, shoulda done it when the wards weren't down and poo poo was going down as well. Cuz with wards down, that seems like it's about the time they'd try this. So lemme handle this with a little magic spell, I call 'fuckus this doorus'"

And with that, I take a few steps back, and rush forward, shoulder first. You'd be surprised how much you can get done if you're willing to break some rules. And hey, could very well be blamed on monsters since the wards were down.

It takes a few tries, it's a wicked sturdy thing, but I've broken better. "There... open says me."

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.



Hot: +2, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Drained
Location: The Room of Requirement.

I blush deeper at Cana's words and give her arm a parting squeeze as she separates from me. I'm making my way over to Jake to go over my book with him when Maggie blocks my passage and starts off at me. She seems quite intense and I can't help but recall her premonition from earlier. I lick my lips and knead my hands. "Y-yeah sure Maggie." I stammer and begin to follow her.

Then Gwen calls out to me. I glance over and see her catting about my bed and feel my face heat again, "I'll be right over!" I promise. As I resume following Mags Cana joins Gwen and slaps her rump. I audibly catch my breath. They seemed almost intimate. A far cry from how they were this morning.

Should I be outraged? Cana was my girlfriend yet here she was cuddling up on my crush. I didn't feel offended or scandalized. No I felt aroused. My heart was pounding and I was hot. More than anything else in the world I wanted to be on that bed with them. I could feel my pulse racing. I swallowed hard and wrenched my eyes away from the pair that captivated me so. I forced myself to follow Mags.

No matter my lusts I had to be a good girl. "What is it?" I ask her, breathlessly.

Jenner fucked around with this message at Sep 10, 2015 around 22:58

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"


Fun Shoe


Hot: +0, Cold: -1, Volatile +1, Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4, XP: 4/5, Current Aspect: The Mother, Conditions: Overshadowed, Psycho Girlfriend
Location: The Room of Requirement.
DARKEST SELF

Oh, did I ever want to slap the wandering eyes back front and center...no one taught these children respect for a good prophecy anymore; I wanted to correct this hubris of theirs. But instead I maintained my composure, for the moment. "Margot, actually - and I'm...sorry if I'm distracting you from your desires, Ms. Avener." I said in my best school-marm voice; it was pretty good, if I say so myself. "But unfortunately, unlike those of you who live only in the present, I've seen what happens to you if you don't heed my earlier warning; and it's nothing good. I'm trying to help you, Senna, and there's only really one way for me to do that." I huffed. No one ever listened to me until they hurt themselves. Didn't they know I was trying to protect them? To tell them how the world was going to treat them? Oh, the burdens of prophecy..."The worst part of it is, I can't tell you what I've seen, unless the first part happens. That's how it works." I add. Okay, maybe I could have, but, that would negate the first part, wouldn't it? A shortcut would damage the tapestry of Fate, and that would have dire consequences. "There are two dooms for you, one is worse than the other. Now I know I'm not precisely the girl...or girls...you're interested in, but there's more than one way to fulfill my vision, you know." I couldn't help sounding a bit hurt (for whatever reason, lingering Maggieness, probably), but it was true. Fate couldn't be avoided, but it could be...manipulated, to a certain extent. Senna and myself together didn't necessarily mean sexually. Honestly Maggie hadn't considered that, which meant it had been hard for me to come to that conclusion myself, but it was simple enough. Teacher and pupil worked. Or best friends. Partners. "But you avoiding me altogether isn't going to get you anywhere good, and it'll cause more harm than you know." Yes, this was a harsh lecture, yes, I sounded controlling, but no, it couldn't have been any other way - not with the two vultures fooling around on the bed distracting her.

Shutting Down Senna and her Mixed Priorities

2d6: 9 [2d6=5, 4]

Let's trade conditions: Senna is "Tempting Fate".


"Look, all of this is simply to say - if you're going to ignore me; don't get the other two involved. You risk tangling them up in the doom coming for you if you do." I raised my hands. "Not to be the bearer of ill news, or anything." And I turned on my heel and headed back over to where studying was actually happening, as opposed to flirting. I pulled up and sat down next to Jacob who was poring over the book rather intently. "Find anything?"

  • Locked thread
«14 »