Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 0
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions: None

Today was looking to be one of the good ones. When Pryas brought me the box of goodies I about shrieked with delight. Dad had made me sweet caraway bread and some boxty with fresh-made blueberry jam from his own bakery sealed in a jar. It came with the kindest note,

A note posted:

"Some sweets for our sweetie. You will always be our blessed most-loved daughter. We are so proud of you.
Love always,
Your dads."
I put the letter in the box I keep all the others in (I like to reread them sometimes) and I was delighted to share my bounty with my housemates. In fact, I still had some bread left over afterwards! So, I brought some in a woven basket with me to class this morning, it was always good to share! I worried that the students near me could smell it because I definitely could. I didn't want to make my other classmates hungry, I fully intended to offer it up as soon as I could. I knew how many students there were in this class and I had made sure I packed enough for everyone. Dad had been very generous, he always was. I would wait until after class to offer my bread to my peers, though. I didn't want to make a disruption! I couldn't wait to see how happy it made them!

Before I'd left class everyone had been talking about the Tri-Wizard cup and the upcoming Quiddich match against the pair of rival houses. The game was going to have a huge showing and I planned to be there in support of my friends. I had a banner of each house color and I was ready to be adamantly neutral and happy for both. It was hard, sometimes, having a friend in every house and staying neutral. The Tri-Wizard cup was more of a nuisance however because everyone in my house wanted me to put my name in. Just like they wanted me to be Prefect and just like they wanted me to try for Head Girl. I told Angela Birkham, politely, that I didn't want to stick out that much. I wasn't here to bring a lot of notice to myself. Benji told me that's why I should be Prefect. He'd know since we made him the boys Prefect. But I'm not good enough to be Prefect and I think Chelsea is a perfectly good Prefect. I didn't really want to compete but everyone seems to think I'm the very best of Hufflepuff. That I exemplify the very best of us all in my nature and actions and that I'd be our perfect representative in the Tri-Wizard Cup. I just don't like all the praise! I'm not special and I don't deserve to be representing them! Sigh, I told them I'd think about it. Maybe if I stalled long enough the decision would be made for me.

I set my finished homework out to be collected and made sure it was even and centered on my desk. I tried not to fidget too much but the biggest issue on my mind was my date this weekend. I couldn't stop thinking about it! I played with my hair as I dwelled on this upcoming trip to Hogsmeade this weekend and about my date with Cana. Gosh! A date! I'd written Godmother for advice and she'd just told me to calm down, "Just because it happened to Ron Weasley and Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy doesn't mean that everyone marries their school sweetheart at this school. I'm still single! Just relax and have fun. It only means as much as you let it mean." Her letter had said. It hadn't made me feel any better. Mean as much as I let it mean? What did that mean? I didn't want to be rude to Cana but she really liked me and I still wasn't sure how I felt about her! She was a fine woman, athletic and friendly. She was the good kind of Gryffindor, I liked her a lot! I just wasn't sure if I was ready to be dating, or that I was good enough for her. There were plenty of other girls (and boys if Cana liked them) who were way better than me. And, I'd never been on a date before! I don't even know how to be on a date! To be honest, I was really nervous and I felt a little nauseous just thinking about it! I look over at Cana, what did she see in me? I notice she is talking to her friend Lessy and I try not to stare or be too nosy. I could overhear if I tried but I didn't want to be rude! Eavesdropping was very impolite! Looking at her now I was sure Cana would make a great date, she was attractive, kind, and I liked her smile. I calmed myself, it was just one date, it was going to be okay.

Thinking about Cana brought me back around to the looming Quiddich match. She'd be playing in that wouldn't she? It was going to be right after this weekend and, gosh were we girlfriends already or only after the date? All this was so complicated! Still, regardless of whether I was also her girlfriend right now or not I was still her friend and I wanted to make sure I was supportive! I waited for a break in her conversation before grinning her way, "Good luck in the match, I'll be rooting for you!" I meant it too.

[Rolling to unintentionally Turn On Cana
It's a 6
I could spend a string but Rauri wanted hard moves.
]

Oh dear, Gwen is right there and I was loud enough that she heard me too. Actually, there was a lull in the din of conversation and the whole class had heard me. Dread filled me, I sucked in a breath and pressed my hand over my mouth but it was too late. I realized, in that moment, that I'd accidentally picked a side! Poop!

I gulped audibly and flashed a nervous smile to the class before Brittany and Glenda started back up the chatter by beginning to fight again. I bit at my lip. What happened to them? They used to be so cute together and could rarely be caught apart. Now they were a hair trigger away from getting into a row and I felt so terrible. It was so hard, sometimes, to be a friend to both of them when they were like this. They wanted me to choose, to pick a side, but I really liked both of them! Not only that, I didn't want to choose and I didn't want them fighting. Oh, this was all my fault! "Brittany, Glenda, please." I beseech them, my voice quiet and my palms stretched out towards them in a passivising gesture. "I don't like it when you fight like this. Please stop, for me?"

[Rolling to Manipulate Glenda and Brittany towards peace for now
Krysmbot Jenner, 6+1 = 7
Marking XP for Hot.
What will it take for a temporary peace between?
]

quote:

Name: Senna Avener
Skin: The Unicorn
Origin: Blessed
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Medium length, hazel and unicorn tail.
Look: Birthmark, modest eyes
People Should Never: Lie, showboat, be selfish, swear, steal, cheat, do drugs, succumb to hatred, bully, lash out in anger, misgender people, or hurt the innocent!
A Virgin Is: An individual who has not consensually engaged in sexual intimacy with at least one other partner without loving emotional attachment.

Stats:
Hot: +2
Cold: +0
Volatile: +1
Dark: -1
Integrity: 0

Moves:
o With Integrity
You judge your own actions harshly,
holding yourself to a high moral
standard. You have a fifth stat to reflect
this, which starts at zero and can climb
to 3. Gain a point of Integrity when
- you take the moral high ground
about an issue that matters,
- you follow through on something
important that you say you'll do.

You can gain up to 1 Integrity per
scene. When a move calls for you to
roll with integrity, erase 1 Integrity
after you roll

o I Believe In You
When you believe in someone who has
just done less than their best, make
eye contact with them and roll with
integrity (& then erase 1). On a 10 up,
the roll they just made counts as a 10.
• On a 7-9, add 1 to the roll they just
made. When time seems to stop and
fate hangs in the balance, sometimes
believing in somebody is enough.

o Speak From The Heart
When you have someone else's best
interests at heart, add 2 to your rolls to
manipulate an NPC.

o Sanctuary (Witch)
You have a secret place for practicing witchcraft. Add 1 to
all rolls you make within this space.

o A Blank Canvas (Hollow)
When you take an action that
embodies one of the Conditions that
you have, and you allow that Condition
to influence your sense of self, cross it
off and add 1 to your roll.

Sex Move:
You have three intimacy moves:
When you lay your head in a virgin's lap,
gain a point of Integrity and choose:
- give them 1 forward to protecting you,
- roll to turn them on.

When you kiss a non-virgin, take 1 harm.

When you have sex, lose all your Integrity

Darkest Self:
This is it. Everything falls apart, and
you can't hold it together anymore. It's
not because everything is too much
to bear – just that you aren't good
enough. So beg their forgivenesses,
everyone you've wronged by being too
weak to help; and show them how
sorry you are, in whatever small ways
you can muster before the final curtain
falls. Don't seek their acceptance.
You don't deserve it. You escape your
Darkest Self when someone reflects to
you a glimmer of your own self worth.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Dec 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward

Everyone takes that moment to look at me and I just blush and fidget. Everyone goes right back to talking and babbling but for that moment everyone's eyes were on me and I felt very uncomfortable. Cana calls out to me and I feel a bit better, then blows me a kiss and I feel my face heat up, I quickly look away. Oh gosh, she really liked me! I smooth my hands nervously down my robes until see Cana intercede to help diffuse the pair of Exes. Taking her cue I follow her lead and gently take Glenda's shoulders in both of my hands. I lower my voice to my housemate.

"Listen to me, I know you're angry at her. I don't know what happened between you two and I'm so sorry I failed you both as a friend. Especially when I'm so very lucky to have both of you as my friends." I raise my voice some and look between the two girls. "The teacher will be here any minute and I don't want either of you getting in trouble or getting detentions. I want you to be there to watch the game with me" I speak to Glenda, "and you to play in it." I say to Brittany. I wanted to save it until after class but I needed it now, so I crouch down and pull out my delicious smelling basket.

"Let's all just enjoy some sweet bread while we wait for the professor." I say as I hand a slice to Glenda and then move from her to offer a slice to Brittany then, blushingly, Cana. Oh gosh, being this close to her. I just feel so bad for not returning her feelings with the same intensity. "Thank you." I say to her. I felt a surge of gratitude towards her.

[Giving Cana a string and using Senna's Dad's delicious bread to give the Exes a social reason to stop.
No fighting girls, it's bread time.
By resolving this amicably through talks and without force Senna gains a point of Integrity for taking the moral high ground
]

I begin to make a circuit around the room then to offer the delicious bread to everyone, starting with the next aisle where I offer Gwen some of the bread. My back straightens when I feel her hand touch it and my face heats up again. I stammer as she speaks to me, my offering of bread held out ineffectually towards her. "I have a partner for Hogsmeade, but we can maybe hang out a little too." I say nervously, sparing a glance towards Cana. It would be after our date, of course, but I'd make sure it happened. I didn't want to disappoint either of them!

[Promising Gwen something she wants, an opportunity to hang out with Senna as well during the Hogsmeade trip.]

"T-thank you for the invitation." I stammer meekly to Gwen then duck away from her and shuffle on. I could tell I was still blushing. Eventually I make my way over to Chaucer, Lee and Mags. I silently offer Chaucer a slice (giving him further excuse to back down) and then tip the open basket towards Lee and Mags invitingly. just as Erhard's swing hits Eustace. His expression looked so angry and Eustace looked really hurt.

quote:

People Should Never: Lie, showboat, be selfish, swear, steal, cheat, do drugs, succumb to hatred, bully, lash out in anger, misgender people, or hurt the innocent!
"Er--" I begin but Valerie has already stood up and torn into both of them. She called them muggles! I'm part muggle and so was she! How could she be so hateful? And she was being a bully! I wheeled on her only for Lee to stand up and chew her out himself just as my mouth opened. I flinched at the heat of his words and reached out to rest my hand on his shoulder. Trying to calm him, I meet his eyes with mine. "Lee, you're better than this." I say softly, "Don't lose your temper."

[I Believe in You Lee!
Krysmbot Jenner, 9+1 = 10
Lee's Shut Down on Valerie is retroactively a 10
Senna is back to 0 Integrity.
It was fun while it lasted.
]

Valerie seems to back down as Erhard yells at her and I turn my attention on him placing the basket of bread on Mags' desk with a soft apology as I place both my hands on my hips. "I don't care what was going on you can't just go around getting angry and punching people! It's not right! You should be ashamed of yourself!" I scold him.

[Shutting Down Erhard, people shouldn't lash out in anger or bully!
Krysmbot Jenner, 9+0 = 9
I'll tag Thick to make it a 10 and gain a String on him.
I also mark XP for Cold.
]

I realize, as I chew him out, that I'm making a bit of a scene. "I'm sorry." I mumble hurriedly and pick back up my basket. I go back to offering the tasty bread to every student. I mumble apologies as I continue my circuit making sure everyone has an opportunity to get some of the delicious dessert. When I get to Eustace I set the basket aside, "Do you need that looked at?" I offer gently. Eustace was a meanie but everyone was ganging up on him now and he didn't deserve it. Even bullies don't deserve to be bullied! Even as I make my offer though Zach takes a shot at Eustace. I shoot my Housemate a warning look, I'd give him a firm talk about kicking people while they were down later. I'd drawn quite enough attention to myself today. "Do you want some caraway bread?" I lift the basket and tilt it towards Eustace as I step between he and Erhard.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jul 15, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

It felt good to have given everyone a share of the bread and to make it back to my seat. I still had a bit of bread left over, and I'd had plenty in the Hufflepuff common room, so upon noting the Professor's desire for my sweets I brought my basket right up to her and offered her my share. "Professor here, my homework and some of my dad's bread if you like." I liked to write questions to her on my work since I was always so full of them. Today my question was, "Aren't Dementors cruel? I don't see how they help the inmates of Azkaban, all they do is make people suffer. Maybe every magical person in there is wicked but what if someone's innocent?! Even if they are all bad they don't deserve to suffer for all eternity no matter what they did! We should be trying to rehabilitate them!" I felt very strongly about this!

I was delighted by the revealed itinerary, these were all easy spells and completely harmless! It meant there was no chance of anyone getting hurt unless someone broke the rules. Before the fight between Brittany and Glenda (who were luckily either so swayed by my appeal or so disgusted with the idea of pairing up together that they were seeking other partners instead of continuing their spat on the practice floor.) I would have waited to take the last kid to make sure they didn't feel left out. Now I saw trouble brewing between Erhard and Eustace so I'd have to put a stop to that before either of them hurt eachother.

I waited to be excused, "You're welcome ma'am I hope you enjoy it." I say as I move away and make a bee line for Eustace. "Eustace let's square off together, you don't want to tangle with Erhard while you're mad at him. You should never cast angry!"

[Rolling to Manipulate Eustace From the Heart
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 8+3 = 11
He does it and I think I gave plenty motive.
]

I intentionally put myself between he and Erhard again then await his answer.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

I fling some low force harmless jinxes and pranks at my partner that are easily deflected, after all I don't want to hurt him. Then he flings a blast right over my shoulder and hits Zach. I don't want to believe it was on purpose but Zach looked like it hurt him and I could see him biting his tongue at Eustace's apology, which sounded a bit sarcastic. "Eustace! You apologize to him for real!" I scold firmly. Then everything flew into chaos!

It started off dreadfully, a jellylegs onto the pillows for both of them but then Cana actually hurt Gwen and Gwen struck back twice as hard and now Cana's hurting Gwen again and I like them both and don't want either of them fighting! I race away from Eustace, wand in hand, and interpose myself between the pair of feuding rivals. "Stop it right now both of you!" I shout. I'm very disappointed in them both! "This kind of behavior is unacceptable! You both know better than this!" With barely a shake of my wand I erect a shield around me. It expands and neatly clefts in half the practice area separating both partners and the non-partnered as I separate Gwen and Cana.

"Cana, I expected better from you, I'm disappointed!" I chastise.

[Rolling to Shut Down Cana
It's a 7
I give her the condition Disappointment and gain one in return.
]

"Gwendydd, I can't believe you! That you'd lose your temper like this! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

[Rolling to Shut Down Gwen too!
It's an 11
Gwen gains the condition Hot-headed.
]

I fume at the both. "If you keep this up I won't go anywhere with either of you." Why wasn't Professor Legate getting involved?! "I want you to both apologize and put this to bed this instant!" I demand, I make a furious little stomp of my foot for emphasis. I mean business! And both looked really hurt after that altercation! "Then I'm taking you both to the nurse." I declare before wheeling on Gwendydd. "And you, we're going to have a talk about this later." I thrust my wand at her.

My solid barrier remains erected. Barriers were one of the spells I did very well. "Sorry." I mumble to the class for my obstruction. But I wasn't dropping my barricade until this feuding pair made amends.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jul 18, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

I lower my barrier the moment Professor Legate approaches, "Thanks ma'am." I smile sheepishly at her. I move to help Lessy get Cana up as she's the most injured of the pair, "You got her?" I ask Lessy and when she nods quickly to me I nod in return then move to help Gwen. Even though Cana is the more physically hurt it looks like Gwen is taking this whole scuffle much harder. Gwen had a lot of pride and that was hurt today. She needed comforted and I decided to do my best as a friend. I stow my wand away and slide my arms under her elbows pulling her up to her unsteady feet. I murmur soothingly at her as I move her arm around my shoulder and move my arm around her waist to support her. I feel my face heat up again. Jelly-legged as she is she's going to need my support getting to the infirmary, I would spare as much of her pride as I could and do my best to carry her out with dignity. I was grateful to Lessy for her help because I wasn't sure I could carry both girls myself. I open the door and wait for Lessy in the hall then we walk with our friends to the nurse's. Lessy is beside me with Cana supported on her right, I've got Gwen hanging off my left so the pair of us act as a divider between the once-feuding rivals.

I've taken this walk so many times I had it memorized. In duels and matches where I struck too hard on accident I always did my best to make right by it by taking responsibility and escorting my partner myself. There have been a few times where the contests had gotten really heated and I'd been injured myself. Once I missed a pillow and banged open scalp on a desk end. The nurse knew about my special birthmark because of it. So, to say I was a familiar face in the infirmary would be an understatement. I always volunteered to take injured students and the clinician there, Mister de Vries, knew me well. I considered him a friend.

We walked in silence for a long stretch before I finally spoke, "I'm glad Cana has a friend like you." I say to Lessy and I give her a smile. "She's very lucky to have someone so close to her."

[Ahahaha, accidentally Turning On Lessy with my compliments
It's a 7
I wonder what she'll do...
]

"Why can't we all be friends?" I direct my voice to our injured companions, "Why do we have to fight? I all of us have a lot in common and we could get along." I knew Cana liked me, and I suspected Gwen wanted me and so I felt guilty because I was beyond certain that I was the reason they got into such a row. They were fighting over me and I'd rather they not! It made me blush just thinking these two beautiful women would injure themselves so much over an unimportant nobody like me. I was ashamed, I wasn't worth all this. I wanted them to get along so I could be friends with both of them.

"I think you should both apologize and that we should all be friends." I say softly, "I want to be good friends with you both." I offer meekly. I almost said girlfriends but gosh that was such a loaded word. I didn't even know where I stood with Cana so even if I meant a friend who was a girl I couldn't go throwing that word around. Just thinking about this was so lewd and I felt myself blushing even more.
(Maybe I didn't mean it like that.)

We're nearing the infirmary, but there's still plenty of time for them to talk and work this out between them before we arrive. I sincerely hoped they did.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jul 20, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities

"Aaw, thanks right back!" I say to Lessy, I feel like I've made a friend! Cana gets snappy as we heave everyone into the infirmary and I can't help but continue to press. "The only one looking bad right now is you, Cana!" I hiss in a low voice. "You should apologize." I say to her as I return Mister de Vries' smile. "Both of you." I direct my statement at the pair as I ease Gwen down upon the cot that's been set aside. "At least don't fight anymore, you're both hurt pretty bad." I draw in a breath, "But it would mean a lot to me if you both apologized and tried to be friendly." I give Gwen's shoulder a squeeze. She apologizes, but not in the way I want, and she comes on to me which makes me blush. I almost fuss about her apology but I've pushed enough. Gwen was too stubborn.

[Gwen gains a string on Senna for her Turn On below.]

I just give her a tired smile then move over to Cana and take her hand in mine as I sit at her side. I'd carried Gwen the whole way here and given her the best care I could, now it was Cana's turn. "You'll be better in time for Hogsmeade right? I'm looking forward to it." I speak in a low voice to her. "Get well soon okay? I'll save some bread for you." I give her hand a squeeze then she gived me a kiss. I squeak in surprise, I wasnt expecting that, and find myself kissing back quite a bit and quite intently! My hand closes over her in a squeeze.

[Senna gives herself to Cana, just a little, in response to her Turn On roll below.]

I break the kiss and blush at her grin. After catching my breath I wrinkle my nose at her and release her hand then stand. "G-good. Good!" I stammer as I step away.

I look around the many injured students, Petrified huh? That's not good. "Do you want me to stay and help a little?" I ask Mister de Vries. But he's already shooing Lessy and I out of the room. I apologize a lot and get out of his way. "She'll be okay." I assure Lessy as I walk down the hall with her after a wave into the Infirmary. "Both of them will be, they're tough." I murmur.

We walk in silence for a moment before Lessy speaks up, "Do you like Cana or Gwen?" She sounds almost accusing.

"Uh, I like them both. They're both super awesome girls!" I say, completely dodging the accusation. Awkward.

"Right but who do you like like?" She asks, effectively ruining the Girl's Love version of the Bechdel test for this post.

"I...I like them both? Like like? What does that even mean? Lessy this is a lot right now!" I wring my hands together before me. I feel uncomfortable.

"If you had to choose one or the other though?" She continues to pry despite my plea.

"I'm not choosing anyone!" I fuss and put some space between the pair of us. She hustles to keep up.

"But you're going on that date with Cana, who kissed you! And Gwen is--" Lessy begins.

"Stop!" I exclaim, "I don't want to talk about this!" I shirk away from her. I feel harangued by her. Trapped and judged.

"I'm sorry." I breathe to her and she apologizes right back in the same breath. Why couldn't it be this easy with Gwen and Cana? See? People can apologize! Gosh, they were both so impossible!

We walk the rest of the way in awkward but respectful silence.

But Lessy's questioning set uneasily in me. Gwen and Cana liked me, perhaps even like liked me. Did I like like either of them?

Jenner fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jul 27, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities

I make note to tell Cana and Gwen both about homework at lunch time. Either they'd be recovered and I'd speak to them there or I'd pack enough lunch for both of them and visit them while they were recovering and tell them then. Regardless I pack up to go and head to my next class Apparition! I was excited as I was finally old enough to learn this and Apparating would make it so much easier to visit my extended family! Gramma Beatrix was always complaining to dad how we never visited enough.

Anyway, today we were practicing safe teleportation from one side of the room to the other with the extra condition that someone else was going to the exact same place at the same time. That added challenge really upped the difficulty.

Normally, Cana would team up with me but she's in the infirmary so I--

I don't even get to choose someone else. Lizbeth rolled up to me and claimed me for her partner immediately. I knew she had some rivalry with Gwen, she must have picked up on something.

The whole time we're practicing she bad mouths Gwen, talking about how "She got hers" and how glad she was that "someone put her on her arse." (I scolded her for swearing. She didn’t apologize.) She then questioned me about Gwen and spent the whole session grand standing and posturing. It was very uncomfortable!

But it ended and I learned a lot. I feel I got a lot better at focusing and self awareness.

At lunch, Lizbeth sits with me and continues badmouthing. Brittany also joins me and she's acting pretty nice. Most kids are talking about their classes, complaining about homework or professors or classes. Some are still talking about the Tri-Wizard Tournament or the Quiddich match. A handful of my house mates are discussing the House Cup which is how I learn Hufflepuff dropped five points. I was confused, I thought we gained five! Brittany tells me about Zach's antics in class and I'm quite upset with him! It bothered me how Hufflepuff never won the House Cup and I was kinda hoping we could make a real go at it this year. I sigh.

As I'm partitioning up a pair of lunches to bring to Cana and Gwen Lessy's questioning settles uneasily on me. I don't know what to do. I'm a friend to both of them and I'm definitely going on that date with Cana. I just hoped I didn't have to choose. I'm too engrossed in my own thoughts to notice anything else about my peers. I even try my best to be polite when I wave off Brittany questioning me about how unusually closed off I'm being at lunch. Which is true, I'm normally very social and this is unlike me. Regardless, I don't snap out of my fretting until Mags calls my attention to her and--

Is she hitting on me? Is it something I wore today? I give her a warm smile. "Heya Mags." I start, keeping my tone friendly. "I'm not particularly good at those things but we can research answers together if you'd like!"

[Giving you what I think you want, answers to your quiz thing.]

I take a deep calming breath. I'm never wearing this outfit again. I force myself to be sociable, grabbing up a pen. "These questions are always obscure knowledge or trivia and they're usually about the wizarding world, which I'm not too familiar with. But I'll do my best. Maybe it'll be easy as a team." I beam prettily at her.

[Unintentional Turn On right back at Mags!
Krysmbot Jenner, 9+1 = 10
I'll gain a string on her.
And mark an XP for hot.
]

I bend over the puzzle with her to help, it's good to have friends!

Jenner fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jul 27, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities

"Oh it's always terrible when that happens." I say, commenting on the sneeze thing, "Is it a good vision?" I inquire. "Maybe it'll become clear when we solve this!" I enthuse. Then she asks me about Defense Against Dark Arts today and I'm caught in an awkward chuckle, "Oh that? With the barrier? Haha, if every day was exciting as today I think I'd be overwhelmed. But yeah, it's hard for me to stand by while things are spiraling out of control. I like to be helpful." I chirp brightly. "But you, you're curious about me?" I squeak. I'm honestly surprised, a Ravenclaw was curious about me, and flirting. It was all so much today!

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs my own vapors!
Krysmbot Jenner, 9+0 = 9
I keep calm and mark XP for cold.
]

I'm blushing again as I accept the pencil. "What have you heard that's made you so curious? Because there's not much special about me." I begin to scour the crossword when my eyes fall on the advice column, I wet my lips as I read the blurb. Someone's just had to get braces and they're wondering why it couldn't just be magicked better because he hated it. I knew that an acquaintance of mine, Dylan Cox, had recently gotten braces so this sounded like it must be him. The advice was that wizards must learn when is and isn't an appropriate time to use magic and that there was a place for muggle ways. Dylan was told to just tough it out and be glad that he has this unique new look. It was a nice optimistic twist on his situation! What good advice!

It always bothered me how readily wizard folk were to turn to magic to resolve their differences and problems. My dads were both muggles and they didn't have such simple solutions to their woes. They just had to scrimp and save and work through it, rolling with the punches. Magical ability seemed almost like an unfair advantage in comparison. It bothered me that some people were magical and some weren't. I didn't like using my magic unless I absolutely had to because of my upbringing, and especially not when certain people who were magically inclined acted like they were so special. But, my dads were special too. Everyone was.

I turn my attention back to the crossword, most of this trivia was wizarding stuff and I really didn't know much about the wizarding world. But, then I spotted one I knew! "Oh, Margaret! I know this one!" I bounce with excitement and draw her attention to the page as I lean forward, unaware of how my low cut blouse dipped in. "Former Jokeshop located at the current site of Weasley's Wizard Wheeze's Hogsmeade branch" I read aloud, leaning slightly against her as I penciled in the answer. "It was Dervish and Bangs, my godmother told me about them, she used to get all her pranks from there." I was excited and not paying attention to my leaning, I was dangerously close to Margaret now.

[How about another unintentional Turn On for good measure!
Krysmbot Jenner, 7+1 = 8
What's the choice?
]

Jenner fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jul 29, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities

The blushing on my cheeks deepens and spreads more as Margaret's lips press to it and I can't help but squirm self consciously. I can'the help but notice that Margaret is an attractive woman. "O-Oh gosh!" I stammer at her edict. I couldn't see myself ever doing that! It was improper and I was a good girl! "That sounds v-very self-serving!" I blubber over my words at her. I shyly shift away from her hoping I didn’t draw too much attention to us. I didn't want people talking about this.

[Senna gains a string on Mags from her skin move.]

Unfortunately Lizbeth had been looking at me the whole time. She saw the cheek kiss and she had a pondering expression on her face. I felt a sense of dread. Lizbeth would do ANYTHING to win against Gwen, what sinister plot was she hatching with this new information?

I looked around the room for help I did not expect to present itself and instead I find it! A distraction! I see Lee over by a table of Ravenclaws with an aggressive posture and immediately know I need to diffuse this altercation before it got out of hand.

"Pardon me a moment" I say to Margaret, with perhaps some relief, as I lift myself up from my seat and hustle over to the Ravenclaw table. I get there just as the last barrage of threats are leaving Lee's lips. Just as the other boy is standing up to accept the challenge. I fling my arms up as I move between the pair.

"Nobody is making anybody cry!" I exclaim. "You, sit back down!" I bark at the boy.

[Rolling to Manipulate an NPC
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 7+1 = 8
What will it take for this guy to back down?
]

"And Lee!" I drop my voice and look at him sternly. "You know better than to rise to his jabs." I draw in a breath, lowering my arms slowly. "Why don't you come sit with Margaret and I?"

[Adding yet another unintentional Turn On to the pile.
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 4+1 = 5
Hahahaha, no.
]

Uh oh, I think the frustration was too evident in my voice.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Aug 2, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Lee-Lover, Know-It-All

My eyes follow Margaret, or Maggie, as she moves up to join me. Gosh, she knows how to move. It was so improper and I couldn't tear my eyes away. She leaps in to help me and I feel a surge of gratitude. "Thanks Maggie, let's hang out together soon." I say awkwardly.

[Promising you something you want, alone time with Senna later.]

But even with Maggie's help it's not enough. If anything Lee gets more hostile. Things are really heating up and he's all but demanding I stand down. I blanch at his terseness.

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs Lee's shut down.
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 11 + 0 = 11
I hold steady and remove the condition Lee-Lover.
]

I steady myself before him and keep myself wedged between the pair, I had to stop this! "KNOCK IT OFF!" I raise my voice at the pair of them. I glare at Marcus. "You think pushing your weight around, mouthing off, and punching people is going to give you any respect? Make you look like a big man. All I see is a sad boy trying desperately to get attention."

[Rolling to Shut Down Marcus
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 10 + 0 = 10
I'll take a string on him.
]

"Nobody is fighting anybody's fights for anyone. In fact, neither of you should fight at all. Please!" I look to Lee desperately. "I know you're not angry and I know you think you need to do this but you can't solve everything with your fists. Just like that time those weeks back." I entreat Lee, reminding him of our adventure together. "Giving this meanie what he wants is only going to do more damage in the long run, it's just going to encourage him." I sigh at his words. "I know I don't have all the answers, but sometimes I do. Lee, please, you don't have to resort to this."

[I spend a string on Lee to offer him an experience point to back down from this fight.]

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 5/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All

I sigh, I tried my very best to resolve this peacefully but Lee was having none of it. He was going to do this his way and there was nothing more I could do to stop him. I throw my hands up in frustration. "Fine, have your quarrel. I'm heading to the infirmary after this if you need it but I hope you don't. Just... don't let your temper get the best of you." With that I grimace and start to walk away heading over to where Zach was tangled up in his own robes on the floor.

[I accept Lee's XP and back off. I level up but I'm not sure what to get yet.
For doing her best to try to resolve this dispute and not resorting to force herself while doing so Senna gains a point of Integrity.
]

I crouch down and shield him from as many of our peers as I can as I offer my hand to him to help him up. The damage has already been done, of course, but it's the thought that counts. "Hey, you lost points for us and I'm a bit upset about that." I begin "And I think you shouldn't have picked on Eustace while he was down and out. But he's being quite the jerk, isn't he." I soothe. "Enough insult to compound your injury, however. Here, take my hand."

[More unintentional Turn Ons!
Krysmbot Jenner, 8+1 = 9
You have three choices.
]

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All

Zach's words hurt, like really hurt! Bullies spoke nastily to me all the time but I didn't expect it from Zach! He was a gentler boy and my House mate! So his rejection stung. I felt terrible! "I'm sorry!" I call out after him but it's too late, he's run off.

I sigh and head back to my table to gather up the pair of meals I'd organized into my basket to take to Gwen and Cana. I wanted to just leave but I didn't want to be rude. "I have to get going Analia, but I appreciate the invitation. Let's catch up soon." I say.

As Marcus and his cronies stride off I make my way over to Maggie. "I've got a free period coming up. So I'll meet up with you near the knight statue in the North Hall next period, ok?" I wanted to keep my promise. "I have to deliver these goodies now but um, tell me how the fight goes when we meet up?"

If it was a bad fight I might be seeing Lee in the Infirmary. As it was I waved to Maggie and hurried out of the dining room, I didn't want to be here anymore.

I sped through the halls, rushing to get the food to my friends while they still had time to eat it. I make my hasty way to the busy infirmary and I'm pointed immediately towards a recovery room. I am step into the doorway to find Cana alone and the nurse tearing apart the room in search of Gwen. Was Gwen hiding? I look around a bit as I lifted a tiny wave Cana's way. "Hey." I say warmly in greeting. I lift my basket and give it a tantalizing sway. "I brought lunch for the pair of you, wanna eat together?"

[A not so unintentional Turn On
Krysmbot Jenner, 10+1 = 11
Singleton rule means this 11 just looks huge and impressive.
]

I finish sweeping my eyes around the room, "Where's Gwen?" I ask as the nurse pulls open the cupboards. I can't help but smile at Cana all the same. I had to be honest, I was happy to see her, relieved even. Today had been fraught with unpleasantness so it was gratifying to meet up with someone who liked me. Someone who would be nice to me.

[For my advance I take Sanctuary from the Witch skin the properly reflect Senna's access to the Room of Requirement.
o Sanctuary
You have a secret place for practicing witchcraft. Add 1 to
all rolls you make within this space.
]

Jenner fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Aug 6, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

I giggle as I'm hugged and snuggle into it. I take some comfort from the embrace, resting my head on her shoulder and just breathing her in. My own arms wrap around her and give her a squeeze as I press close.

[Giving self.]

I nuzzle her, give her a kiss on the cheek, then draw away; mindful of the adults in the room. I need to keep closer watch on myself, I wasn't behaving. "You look it." I tease her at her words, standing at her side. "Do you have a place in mind you want to go? There's a lovely picnic area set up on the school grounds I know of. It's a beautiful day out. Or we could head back to the dining hall together. Or anyplace else you wanted, really." I was a little nervous, I wasn't eager to go back to the dining hall but I could if she wanted to.

Being so close to her like this, her smell and energy, I've momentarily forgotten all about Gwen.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All

I'm beaming, smiling at Cana as we walk out together but then her mouth is on mine and her fingers are tangling into my hair. I feel my body responding to her assertiveness, a weak sound escapes my mouth at the hotness of her lips upon mine and I find myself backing away from her only for my back to hit the wall. She stops pursuing me when I back up but I can still taste her kiss on my lips. And I can smell her.

She smells primal, my nostrils flare as she pulls away and I find my legs shaking and myself panting for breath. "C-cana I..." This was all happening so fast, I didn't know what to do. Staring at her now my body was alive with sudden confusing feelings and sensations and I--

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs sexy sexy Cana!
It's a 4
gently caress.
Marking XP for Cold.
]

--I was afraid. "T-this is too fast, I'm sorry!" I blurt out. I panic, I wiggle out from under her, blushing, tears are leaping to my eyes. This is all my fault, for tempting her, for wearing these clothes, why couldn't I be a proper girlfriend to her?! But I was intimidated and afraid. "I'm so sorry!" I turn away from her, my legs start off on their own, I drop my basket of food...

[Rolling to Run Away from Cana!
It's a 13
Sigh, I get away and end up in a safe place.
Meh, at least one Unicorn can run away.
]

...I ran.

...I start into a run.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Aug 12, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: Outside the infirmary --> Outside the Room of Requirement

I hear her voice calling after me as I race through the halls, tears stream from my eyes. I slow down at her plea, it wrenches my heart. I hear her promise and I just can't run from her anymore. I feel too bad. She obviously felt bad, she didn't mean to push so much, she was a good girl and this was all my fault anyway. I stop and let her catch up to me, wiping at my eyes.

[Taking the XP to not run off.]

"I'm sorry." I say with a snuffle, I stare down at the ground. "I-I do like you I'm just... I don't know Cana." It felt so awkward. "I...I did like the kisses, I'm just scared." A doorway begins to manifest behind us, the Room had found me like it always did. I lean back against it, taking comfort in its presence. "We're just teenagers and I've never... I've never..." I hug myself. "All these feelings are so overwhelming and it feels so naughty and improper." I drop my voice and hiss the last words.

I blow my nose in my hankie, "Oh, you brought the basket well..." I gesture behind me. "A-are you still hungry?" My voice is meek and I'm fidgeting, "Because we can eat in here, it's a special room." I step to the side to more openly reveal the door behind me while shyly demonstrating how to open it. "You open the door like this, but um... you can enter first." I offer her a weak ghost of a smile.

[Being lazy and letting Godfish decide what the Room of Requirement looks like for Cana. Since she's entering first.]

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All

"Thanks for understanding." I say softly, "I'm still sorry I made such a fuss." She offers a nice lunch and I smile, "Yeah, I'd like that." I chirp. I walk with her eagerly as we enter the room. It was different this time, cozy and comfortable. It always changed almost every time I entered it. I understood how it worked, so I knew this was what Cana wanted and it made me happy the manifested something so pleasant. She asks me where we are and I flash her a shy smile. "It's the Room of Requirement, or so I'm told. It kind of follows me around the school. It is a room that becomes whatever you need. You made it look like this." I give her arm a squeeze before she moves away from me, "I like it." I assure her.

She takes a seat and for a moment I hesitate but then I settle in right next to her and take her hands in mine giving them a squeeze. "It's okay." I assure her again, "I'm not upset with you. You've been so incredibly kind and patient with me. Let's just enjoy this lunch together." I release her hands and open the basket as she asks what I made. I giggle as I set out her portion. It's looking in the basket that reminds me I packed enough for Gwen too but I still hadn't met up with her. I worried a little but she was more then capable of taking care of herself. "Oh, I just grabbed some of he choice foods available in the dining hall. Enough for you and Gwen, I was going to eat with both of you. But it's just us now." I hand her the plate. I hated to waste food but I'd already eaten, maybe there was some way I could get this to Gwen?

[Rolling to Gaze into the Abyss where's Gwen and how do I get to her after this?
Krysmbot Jenner, 9-1 = 8 it's a 9 because we're in my Sanctuary. But that doesn't matter.
The visions are confusing and alarming
]

I snap my head up and offer to feed her with my fingers, I was comfortable with her. "You look much better." I pipe warmly at her, "Still a little bruised though, how was your recovery?" I hoped she still liked me after all this, I was starting to like her!

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Hot: +1, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All

I'm a bit worried about Gwen, whatever that was that I saw didn't look good. But Cana assures me that she's fine and as she nibbles at my fingers I giggle and feel relaxed and more comfortable with her. "I'm sorry about how I acted earlier. I didn't mean to behave so fearfully. I know you're a good person and I-- hee hee that's my finger-- I like you a lot." I finish feeding her and gaze into her eyes, I'm trying to make myself love her. I do feel a bit of a spark, she's incredibly attractive and a good kisser. But is this just lust or a real inkling of a deeper love blooming between us.

She asks me about my lessons and I finish feeding her and stretch out beside her. I lay my head in her lap as I tell her all about Apparition class and the antics for Lizbeth and the challenge of the course. I gaze up at her and reach up to caress her cheek smiling at how comfortable her lap is.

[By laying my head in Cana's lap I activate my Intimacy move and gain a point of Integrity.
Rolling to Turn On Cana with my head in her lap.
Krysmbot Jenner, 7+1 = 8 it's a 9 because we're in my Sanctuary.
Marking XP for Hot.
Promise, self, string?
]

I drop my hand, giving her a warming smile. "And in the dining hall, Eustace kept bullying his new victim was Zach and Lee has probably gotten into a brawl with Marcus by now and Maggie foresaw me trying to hook up with her." I take a breath. I felt watched, but I was still safe here with Cana. This was my safe space and nobody was going to hurt me here. "But I'm happy here with you." I say softly.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Cana bends in and kisses my nose and she stays just in reach enough that I can bend up and give her a peck on the cheek, then a very chaste peck on the lips. I blush, this is my first time kissing her not being kissed by her and it felt very special. I kiss her again then snuggle up into her arms and breath her in. That nagging sense of being watched even in this safe space nettles at me. It bothers me that someone or something would dare to defile my secret place especially when I was here alone with this girl I cared about. We spend all lunch period with me timidly caressing her, openly cuddling with her, and nervously kissing her but it doesn't go much further than that.

"I... I liked this." I admit shyly as I nuzzle at her. "I'm really, really looking forward to our date in Hogsmeade." I give her one last kiss then slowly stand. I feel reluctance, I wanted to just spend the whole day here snuggled up with my date but I had to meet Maggie during my free period. "You um," I'm crimson as I say it, "You're a good kisser." I catch myself toying with my hair and swaying on my feet and stop myself, feeling self conscious. That sense of eyes boring into me intensifies and I take a few steps back after retrieving my basket. "We better get going." I blabber as I smooth down my wizard robes. Just looking at her like this made me want to climb right back into her lap. "But I'll see you again right?" Of course I would, we have more classes together and she's my date for Hogsmeade. I bite my lip a moment and offer my hand out to her, "Right this way." I say as I help her up.

I hold hands with her as I guide her from the secret room back into the halls again. I hold her hand and walk with her until we have to go our separate ways. I give her hand a little squeeze and press an impetuous kiss to her cheek, my face flushed, before racing off down the halls to my meeting place with Maggie.

I'm late, I note, really late and Maggie looks none too happy. I fuss at my appearance. "I'm sorry. Yes of course I'll make it up to you. I didn't mean to take so long." I feel bad for keeping her waiting and very nearly standing her up but yet I don't feel too bad because I had an amazing time with Cana. I followed her to her class and decided to confide in her. "I feel like something has been watching me." I tell her, dropping my voice to a whisper. "Can you look into it for me when you have time?" Maybe once I had more of her insight on this illusory viewer I could speak to Cana about it, but I didn't want to worry her unnecessarily. There was a chance it was all in my head.

I drop Maggie off at her class and give her a wave before I set off on my own to my House Common Room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Settled on my spot on one of the cozy sofas with my basket tucked away and my owl bobbing about on the armrest of the couch I listen to Angela Birkham. I was happy at her exuberance because I wanted us to win the House Cup for once too! I wrinkle my nose at her backbiting Gwen however, "Gwen's not so bad." I chirp in protest The hardest part about the Triwizard Tournament is we had four Houses but we only got one representative. But then, the House Cup was our internal competition anyway. "If you think it'll help I'll sign the petition." I say to Angela. I don't think it'll help, Godmother says petitions do a whole lot of nothing. "Good on you Senna!" Says Benji Lloyd, I give a shy smile at him and sign the petition. I don't even really look it over, anything that'll make them happy.

"I still think it'd be better if we just tried to get more points." I say gently, I'm not trying to be mean. "We have a reputation for underachieving and I'm wondering how we lose all these points in the first place. If we all just did our best I'm sure we could make up some of the deficit." That gets some nods, some mumbles, and some shuffling of feet but I'd made my point. "Even if we don't do fantastically we're still the best House." I pipe, this gets the cheers and hoots I was hoping for. I smiled and sent a letter to my Godmother. Pryas took off with the letter in beak to deliver it safely.

Senna's letter to Sebrina posted:

Dear Godmother, the Room of Requirement found me again today. I showed it to someone. While in there I felt like a mysterious force was watching me, it raised the hairs on my neck. You know about Auror and Wizard stuff so I was wondering if you have any insight? I hope you're doing well, I miss you a bunch. I love you so much.
Your Goddaughter,
Senna

My next class was Charms and I had that with Gwen but for now I would just sit here with my housemates and socialize. I had a lot on my mind.

[Rolling to Gaze into the Abyss about my mysterious watcher
Krysmbot Jenner, 8-1 = 7
Confusing and Alarming please, lets spook Senna!
]

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All
Location: In the Hufflepuff common room --> Outside Headmaster's office.

Oh my that was... That was actually kind of scary. Something wicked in the dungeons, but it wasn't contained. It was loose and trying to consume us! At least, that's how it seems. Oh dear, I wondered what Mags had found out or foreseen, I could have put her in danger. We could all be in danger!

Angela and Benji both notice my pallor and fret over me, my whole House does, and I almost tell them right there what I saw but I didn't want to create a panic. Instead I decided instead that the smartest thing to do would be to go to the Headmaster and tell them about this. I assure my friends and housemates that I'm fine then slowly make my way out of the common room. I walk hastily through the halls heading directly to the Headmaster's office.

On my way I think about my vision, about that creeping sensation of being watched even in my safe room. There could be any other number of things going on weird in the school. I'd have to check with my classmates, perhaps even explore the dungeons myself. Not alone, of course, that's how injuries happen. I ascend the stairs, keeping my head low and steel myself before the grand doors of the Headmaster's office. What if they weren't in? What if they don't believe me? What if it's all in my head? Maybe I should just wait for my Godmother to write me back...

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs doubts and anxiety.
Krysmbot Jenner, 10+0 = 10
I ask a question: Judging from my visions thus far what manner of threat is this? What kind of creature/entity is threatening Hogwarts?
and I mark XP for Cold.
]

It's too late to turn back now, I've already knocked.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Aug 25, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Hot: +2, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 5/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All

He's out, no! He can't be out! But the whole school was in danger! Oh this was terrible, I didn't know who to turn to now. I definitely couldn't do it alone. The image comes to my head, an entity like stitched souls. One massive core with many reaching arms. It sent a chill through me. I hear footsteps and almost jump out of my skin. Maybe it's him, maybe he's back and we can talk. I spin in place and spot Gwen! I don't even care, it just feels good to not be alone anymore. I rush to her and tackle her, flinging my arms around her in a hug.

[Rolling to Turn On Gwen.
Krysmbot Jenner, 7+1 = 8
Promise/Self/String?
I gain an experience point for rolling Hot and level up. I'll decide to increase my Hot score to +2
]

"Oh Gwen thank goodness!" I gush, interrupting her thoughts as I burrow into her. "Hogwarts is in trouble!" I whisper urgently. "I'm being watched, we could all be being watched! I had a vision of an evil force with many reaching parts loose in the dungeons of the castle reaching for it's pure heart." I whimper, "Oh Gwen it could even find me in my special place, nowhere is safe. It is so scary!" I step back from her, balling my hands into fists at my side. "I wanted to tell the Headmaster but he's out, oh gosh. I think I'll leave him a letter!" And that's just what I do. I pull out a quill and scrawl a hasty note.

Senna's letter to the Headmaster posted:

Please sir, we need to talk as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Senna Avener, Hufflepuff

I pin it right to his door and then return to Gwen's side. "What do we do Gwen?" I ask anxiously. I'm obviously distressed, I wish Cana was here!

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Location: Outside the Headmaster's office --> In route to the library

I burrowed into her embrace and listened to her comforting words. Gwen wasn't showing off right now, she was legitimately being kind to me. I had to admit, it felt pretty good to be in her arms. She smelled so good and she was so beautiful. I realized that even though I couldn't stand her sometimes I was nursing a little crush. I felt bad about that revelation! Wasn't I with Cana? We just had that lovely date and here I am fawning over Gwen.

"The library?" I peep. My voice is a tiny frightened thing. "I'll come with you! I know some of what's going on too. We can combine what we know and get to the bottom of this!"

[Promising you what I think you want: Senna's company. ]

I clap my hands together and start walking side by side with her. Perhaps a little too close. Our hands keep brushing against each other and I'm blushing and what's gotten into me today?! I have been fighting these urges all day! I'm being so inappropriate! Gosh!

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Drained

"Jake!" I step away from the temptation that is Gwen and I give him a big hug! "Thank goodness you're okay! How are you feeling? Still stiff anywhere?" I am far too innocent to realize the innuendo in my current line of inquiry.

[Rolling to Turn On Jacob because it's funny.
Krysmbot Jenner, 5+2 = 7 its' an 8 with his Doomed Romance not that that matters.
Promise/Self/String?
]

I'm about to turn him down gently when Gwen starts being Gwen, sigh, look at how she just takes command of everything it's so infuriatingly attractive! I rest a hand on Gwen's shoulder and give it a squeeze. "What Gwen means to say is that we're kinda busy with our own studies, Jake, but her notes should really help you. She takes really good notes!" Gwen had let me borrow her Charms notes once after I'd had to help another kid to the infirmary. You know, come to think of it this school was dangerous enough on its own without giant shadowy conglomerates of evil loose in its bowels.

I give Jacob another squeeze, "When we're done I'll help you though! We can go over the notes together. Oh that reminds me, you missed it but Professor Legate assigned us homework." I explain the parameters of the homework to the pair (oh no I forgot to tell Cana!) as I pick out a table for us and start going through books I realize I don't even know where to begin to look to get the information on need. Oh, if only my Godmother had gotten back to me to give me direction, or if the Headmaster had been there. I sigh. I'm not on my own, I have Gwen to help me and maybe Jake can help too. As soon as we figured this out I could tell Cana and we'd look into it with some adults or something. I was certain everything was going to be all right.

[Rolling another Gaze into the Abyss let's see what books Senna can find to help us.
Krysmbot Jenner, 10-1 = 9
Wow, Senna cannot be stopped.
Lucid + Detailed and Draining please.
]

Whew, this was exhausting!

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Drained

The restricted section, oh dear I couldn't possibly go back there it was restricted and I was a good girl! But I knew someone who could, or would, if I asked nice enough. After all, we really needed this book. "Jake would you do me a favor and get that book for me? Pretty please." I point out the yellow book and then put on the puppy dog eyes.

[Rolling to Turn On Jacob.
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 9+2 = 11 but Doomed Romance makes it a 12
]

If he wouldn't do it then I would! This was too important to make light of.

Then he starts talking and my jaw drops. What? WHAT? The protections were gone. Oh no. Oh no! Oh no!

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs bad news
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 6+0 = 6
Finally!
]

"What?! The wards are down?!" My voice was shrill. Oh poop, oh crap! PANIC!

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

I'm in no mental place to come up with an explanation. I'm still yammering and sputtering and trying to get myself back under control. Jacob tries to help, he's a good guy, but all I can think about is how much trouble everyone is in and how the protections are fading away and I'm scared.

Luckily I have Jacob and he got the book for me. He also lies for me, telling a whopper about his lost rat and then pulling me along with him. The scampering on tired feet and the fact that we had the book that I needed to find our answers.

[Rolling to Hold Steady
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 9 = 9
There we go. Keeping calm.
]

As we're leaving i hear the crackle of magic. Good, Gwen got away. I take a long steadying breath. Freaking out was not going to make this better, action was. "Jake where are we going?!" I ask as I'm drawn along. "We need some place safe where we can read this!" Perhaps it was time to take the lead and guide us to my Sanctuary. But the thing could watch me there. I was more curious of wherr Jacob might take us.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Jacob doesn't even have time to answer my questions before he goes crashing into Cana! I feel a tiny spark of jealousy as he manhandles her while getting up. I rush over to help her up but Zach gets her up first. Then Gwen is talking to us all and confirming the rumor that the protections are decaying. "Thank goodness you're ok." I say warmly.

I draw in a deep breath and link my arm with Cana's it was time to reveal everything. "What Gwen says, I believe her, but that's not all that's going on. There's something wicked loose in the bowels of the dungeons here. I had a vision of it and... and it's been watching me. It's like, a conglomerate of spirits." I give Cana's arm a squeeze I was exhausted and scared. I give a look over to Gwen.

Standing here between both girls I like fills me with conflicted emotions. I fidget until Gwen asks me to use my healing magic to look into Lee and Zach (who was currently flashing his bare chest at Gwen, how lewd!) I give Gwen a smile grateful for something to do. I move to do it. Separating reluctantly from Cana. "OK but after this we should start investigation on this." I say meekly.

While I'm tending to Lee Maggie hauls out and slaps Jacob, chewing him out. I wince at the sound then get back to work pulsing healing energy through my wand into Lee. Maggie then comes over to help me and I'm blushing as she fumbles with her flirtations. "O-Oh yeah sure." I stammer at her. "B-But you shouldn't have hit Jake, it was an accident." I scold. People should never strike out in anger!

Together we do our best for Lee and Zach. After I'm satisfied with our efforts I turn to the big group and voice boldly "Who wants to go with me to research this and get answers?" I try not to look as nervous as I am. I hover close to Gwen hoping for her back up. "Jake if you're not in I'll need that book from you. Please." I look hopefully at the group.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

I squeak and blush as Cana pulls me close and shyly cuddle her. Later we've linked arms again and she's barking orders and organizing the teams. I was so lucky to have her. I squeeze her hand in mine and give her a grateful look wiggling up onto my tiptoes to kiss her cheek. My lean body is pressed close to hers.

[The worst give self ever.]

My blush deepens but I don't release our arm link as I reach out to Jacob with my free hand, "Are you coming with us? If not, may I have the book please?" I repeat nervously. I wasn't as good of a leader as Cana but I had an objective in mind. My answers were in that book, I knew it! Though more than anything else I just wanted this mess over with and to get some rest. I was exhausted after such a full day and there was still so much to do.

I leaned against Cana for support and felt guilty about my feelings for Gwen.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

I shiver at Mrs. Spine's glare and burrow close to Cana. "No Cana not here." I fuss as I'm seated and held. As books are placed before me but they're not the book I want. I lean my head on her shoulder and kiss her cheek as she links our arms and presses close. Then Gwen comes over, my hero! I beam at her. "Yes that's a wonderful suggestion Gwen!" I gush "Let's all go to my special place with Jacob." I suggest pulling at Cana and my linked arms.

[Giving what you want, Senna's cooperation.]

I rise and approach Jacob with Gwen, towing Cana along. "Jake you'll still come with us right?" I position myself between him and Mrs. Spine and rest my free hand on his arm. "I know just the place to go. Will you follow us?" I ask, almost begging.

[Rolling to Turn On Jacob
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 10+2 = 12
No mechanical effect.
]

I give Cana a look and start for the door. "If anyone else wants to come along follow me!" I chirp nervously. I wasn't as good at this as Cana.

I lead my entourage down the halls, feeling out for my special place. The door manifests before me like, well, magic and I reach out grasping the handle and turning leading us in.

We are greeted with a sizable room in warm earthy colors. Couches, love seats and ottomans litter the room neatly settled by tables perfectly set up for studying. The walls are lined with tall rows of bookshelves which are laden with ancient tomes. Tucked away in the corner, on a carpeted portion of the otherwise wood floored room is a queen sized bed in light pinks and lavenders. It looks just like my bed at home and makes me blush.

"So that's what I've made it." I murmur to Cana blushing crimson. "Welcome to the Room of Requirement." I announce to my guests. "Make yourselves at home."

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

I blush deeper at Cana's words and give her arm a parting squeeze as she separates from me. I'm making my way over to Jake to go over my book with him when Maggie blocks my passage and starts off at me. She seems quite intense and I can't help but recall her premonition from earlier. I lick my lips and knead my hands. "Y-yeah sure Maggie." I stammer and begin to follow her.

Then Gwen calls out to me. I glance over and see her catting about my bed and feel my face heat again, "I'll be right over!" I promise. As I resume following Mags Cana joins Gwen and slaps her rump. I audibly catch my breath. They seemed almost intimate. A far cry from how they were this morning.

Should I be outraged? Cana was my girlfriend yet here she was cuddling up on my crush. I didn't feel offended or scandalized. No I felt aroused. My heart was pounding and I was hot. More than anything else in the world I wanted to be on that bed with them. I could feel my pulse racing. I swallowed hard and wrenched my eyes away from the pair that captivated me so. I forced myself to follow Mags.

No matter my lusts I had to be a good girl. "What is it?" I ask her, breathlessly.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Sep 10, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Drained, Tempting Fate

I felt terrible being called out like this! "No Mag-Margot it's not like that at all! I wasn't avoiding you, not one bit! I've just been so caught up with this shadowy ghost danger. I've been running all over. Oh Margot there's no excuse. I've been a terrible friend. It doesn't even matter that I came to you first about all this. Oh I'm just the worst. Can you ever forgive me? You're one of my best friends!" I wrap her up in a hug.

[Giving Mags the condition Best Friend and also
Rolling to Turn On Mags
If this counts as making her mine I'll take that XP thanks.
]

"Thank you so much for the warnings friend! I know you're good at this stuff. I'll do my best to be careful but I wish you could be less vague." I release my hug after giving her an affectionate nuzzle. She leaves me and I follow her out. Tempted as I was to join the girls in the bed for the moment I heed her warning and take a seat by Jake giving Margot's shoulder a squeeze. "Yeah what did you find?" I ask Jake. Flashing a peek over my shoulder at the girls before fixing my attention on him.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 11, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Drained, Tempting Fate

I gasp as I hear what Jacob had to say, murderers bound together?! Who thought a children's school was a good place to keep such an abomination?! I give his shoulder a squeeze. "Thank you. Now to find what to do about it. Is it as simple as destroying the item like in Tolkien?" I frown and reach for Jacob's bag. "Is there anything in there for how to stop it?" Then Gwen speaks up and I grimace standing and making my way over to the bed where the pair of women were. "You think it's the Professor? Come on Gwen the Defense Against Dark Art teacher can't always be the problem." I suck on my teeth. "Still the only person I see Professor Legate hanging out with especially much is the Head of Gryffindor House." I offer the information helpfully.

I watch Gwen scramble over Cana and feel a heat prickle at my body. I move to sit on the edge of my bed then remember Margot's warning and steel myself against the Temptress Pair. "Having fun up there?" I tease with a blush. I move back over to Jacob and crouch down by him. "May I go through the book?" I ask quietly motioning towards the backpack. I'm leaning in real close.

[(JennerCELL) Capfalcon/CapPhone would Jacob give Senna the book if she asked for it?
(Capfalcon) If she pushed, probably.
(JennerCELL) So roll for it? Fiiiiiine I'll flash some tit
Rolling to Turn On Jacob
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 11+2 = 13 Sanctuary makes it a 14
(godfish) naughty Senna
]

Accepting the book from him I walk over and drop into my bed with the girls, having forgotten my earlier hesitancy in my new agenda. Everyone else was working hard as a team it was time for me to do my part!

I open up the book.

[Rolling to Gaze into the Abyss how do we defeat the ghosts?
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 8-1 = 7 Sanctuary makes it an 8.
Confusing and Alarming please!
]

I'm quickly absorbed in it.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 14, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Hot: +2, Cold: +0, Volatile: +1, Dark: -1, Integrity: 1

Not my friends! I couldn't endanger then! I'd have to go down into the dungeons alone and do this by myself. I look over at Jacob who has now joined us and I listen to Cana's words. I chuckle awkwardly and nod in agreement "Haha yeah I should be getting some rest too I've had a long day." I pat Cana and Gwen's hands and stand up then slowly move to the door.

I listen as Cana pieces together the mystery of the wards and beam at her. "Good work Cana! Now you two can just deal with it while I get to bed." I said nervously. "We'll discuss what to do about this spirit problem tomorrow after I've had some rest." My fingers find the door handle. "Good night." I lie.

[Rolling to Run Away from Cana and Gwen.
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 8+1 = 9
Sanctuary makes it a 10
I get away cleanly.
]

And I was out. Sorry Cana and Gwen but I couldn't risk you both. I had to do this alone.

You know it was surprisingly easy for a lone student to get down into the dungeons in this school. You might say this place was unsafe.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Sep 19, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Tempting Fate

Oh I felt simply terrible! I had just been trying to do the right thing. But now we'd definitely have to win the Tri-Wizard Tournament to get the House Cup and it was all my fault.

Oh I spent these past few days apologizing to my Housemates and doing everything I could to win us points but we were just at such a deficit. It upset me. Just because we were easy going and went with the flow got us ignored when the time for points came around. What hurt the most is even my friend Glenda Murphy was giving me the cold shoulder. But I took responsibility and made a public apology and I asked my Father for more sweets for the whole house because I was dead set on getting back into their good graces.

Pryas actually carried a letter from my dads who had heard about my wanderings (I confessed to them myself) and who had mutually decided to scold me. But the letter was also full of love. They were still proud of me and they promised me more sweets. I hugged the letter from my dads. It stung to be scolded but I deserved it.

It seemed like the school was finally taking things seriously because they brought in some professionals and had taken precautions. This made me less worried about the broken wards but it wasn’t doing much about the spirit in the basement. We were all in very real danger and I hadn't heard back from Godmother yet nor had the Headmaster deigned to see me. I could understand though he was a busy man and I was just a simple student.

Today, I decided, was going to be a good day. I'm going out on a date with Cana today. I put on some warm winter attire in preparation for the perpetually snowy village. Cana and I had agreed to meet at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop and then branch out from there. So I shouldered my messenger bag (I'd brought a blanket in case we got chilly and wanted to cuddle.) and headed out to the train station.

I tried to ignore all the glares and cold shoulders I was getting. I felt really bad! I couldn't wait to meet up with Cana and forget all about things for awhile. I arrived at the train station and fed Pryas a treat then sent him off in hopes I would get some communication from my Godmother. Anything would do at this point! I was starting to worry!

[Removing Drained from Senna's giant stack of conditions. She's well rested now.]

Jenner fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Sep 20, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Tempting Fate

I arrived at Hogsmeade and step off the train. I immediately look around for familiar faces and spot Lee, Gwen and Cana. I approach them with a jaunty step, after all today was going to be a good day! "Hi Lee, hi Gwen!" I blush a little "Hi Cana." She looked cute in her warm clothes. Of course Gwen looked good too. I reach out and pull them both into a group hug.

[Rolling to Turn On Gwendydd!
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 8+2 = 10
String on Gwen.

Rolling to Turn On Cana!
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 9+2 = 11
No mechanical effect.
Marking XP for Hot.
]

Gwen pulls Cana away for a private talk and I'm left alone with Lee. "Uh hey. How have you been? How are your injuries, are you all better now? How was your week? Do you have anyone you're meeting?" I gaze at him in rapt attention.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Sep 23, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Tempting Fate, On Notice

"Come clean? Confess? What are you talking about?" I was legitimately confused and Lee looked really intense! "Is this about the thirty points I lost Hufflepuff for wandering into off limits areas? I apologized for that and I'm trying to make up for it!" I wring my hands together. "Lee why are you being so hostile? Did I do something wrong? If you tell me what it is I'll apologize for it!" I look at him beseechingly.

[Lee gains the condition Hostile.]

Jenner fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Sep 23, 2015

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Harm 0/4 | Experience: 2/5 | Conditions: Awkward, Mixed Priorities, Know-It-All, Tempting Fate, On Notice
Location: Hogsmeade (Train Station) ----> In route to the Hog's Head Inn

Lee gives me his warning message and I'm stricken. I'll get someone hurt? He sounds like Mags! Does he know about the monstrosity in the dungeons? I had to know! "Lee wait! Don't go! Who will I hurt?!" But it's too late he's gone and I'm left feeling terrible. He knew something and I had to know what he knew. I'd follow after him but I had my date and also Gwen had put her arm around me and so I stiffened at first before settling back into her touch and breathing her in despite myself. I lick my lips, looking down at her.

Then Cana squeezes between us and pulls me close and I blush and snuggle up to her. Then the pair of them start bickering and going after each other and I sigh. "Girls please. I'd love to go with both of you but please get along, I like you both."

[Promising Gwen what she wants, Senna's presence on this adventure and also acknowledgment that she likes her!]

I wiggle in between them both and link my arms with one of theirs and draw them along with me towards the Hog's Head Inn. "Let's have an adventure together!" I say with my face flushed.

[Rolling to Turn On Cana!
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 6+2 = 8
Promise / Self / String?

Rolling to Turn On Gwen
No mechanical effect.
]

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Gwen takes my hand in hers and I give it a squeeze and smile over at her before blushing deeply at Cana's arm around my waist pulling me close. I snuggle up to her shyly, grateful for the warmth but shying up at how public we were being. People might talk! We get to the Hog's Head and Gwen navigates the bartender expertly. I was glad we had her with us.

I wave back at Professor Legate as we make our way over to a table. Giving her a sunny smile despite her disapproving look. I knew Cana and Gwen could be trouble sometimes but they were still good people. I take a seat where Cana and Gwen can sit to either side of me and look over the menu. As I do I overhear a patch of conversation about Lee handling Cana. That seemed odd, if he had any kind of beef with her it didn't show this morning.

I knew it was rude to listen in but I had to know, I turn in my seat and ask in a whisper, "What's going on between Lee and Cana?" I realize I have Cana right there with me but I give the youngest looking gossip an imploring look.

[Rolling to Manipulate an NPC
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 7+2 = 9
What will it take for them to tell me?
]

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

"Not that it's any of your business but I'm here with them both. However, I'm on a date with Cana if you must know." I tell them quietly. I hadn't chosen between them, not really, I'd only told the truth. But then the truth was even though I had this crush on Gwen I was Cana's girlfriend and I had to be good about that. I wanted them both and I felt so naughty about that. Cana snuggles up to me and squeezes me close I tuck right back against her and address the gossips. "So what's the rumor." I pry.

After they tell me Gwen shows up with our food and it smells delicious. "Thank you so much." I beam a smile at her. She bends over and I catch myself casting a look down her robes and quickly blush and avert my eyes. Oh my goodness! Did she wear nothing under her robes? I blush furiously and settle in snug between the two of them and I focus on my meal as I try to dash the inappropriate thoughts from my mind. Gwen's question to Cana is the perfect distraction. I swallow my mouthful of food and look to Cana. "You're noticing something? What is it?" I was still left out of the greater plot going on. "What are we here for?" I ask them both.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Location: Hogsmeade (The Hog's Head Inn) ---> Hog's Head Inn Cellar.

I blush at the gossip's comment and give him a scowl before leaning in to listen to Gwen's plan while I eat. I furrow my brow at her words then watch Cana squirm around then listen to her plan. "You know a silence spell? Then what are we waiting for let's get to the bottom of this!" I say in an excited whisper. I am so eager to see the mystery, to do something about the trouble at Hogwarts without getting in trouble this time! I grab both their hands and, after Gwen pays, pull them with me out of the tavern and around back to where the cellar door awaits us.

I pull out my wand and wait for Cana to draw out her wand and cast the muffling spell before I flick my wand forcefully and encant "Reducto!"

[Rolling to Lash Out Physically at the cellar lock!
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 8+1 = 9
(JennerCELL) Lol I'm giving the door a string on me.
I do 1 harm and the door lock can deal a Harm back to me if it wants.
]

The lock shatters silently outwards scattering shards everywhere. "Woo hoo!" I woop into the silence soundlessly bouncing up and down. "We make a great team!" I mouth to them and give them both an excitable hug before composing myself and pulling open the cellar door. "Let's go!" I shout and squeak at the sound of my own booming voice. "Sorry." I whisper quietly and step down into the cellar first. "Lumos" I cast the illuminating spell and look back towards my girlfriends with a winning grin giving them both a wink as I start to lead the way in.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

As we descend into the cellar my stomach lurches and the smell makes me gag and retch. I immediately begin losing my bravado. When my eyes fell on the bloated, rotten, half-eaten body I go pale. This wasn't fun anymore! "Oh god!" I retch. I recoil away from the body dry heaving which only draws more of the stench into my lungs.

[Rolling to Hold Steady vs dead body!
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 8 = 8
Keeping cool.
]

I barely choke down my vomit and blink back tears. Cana seemed unbothered by it but I was horrified. "Cana wait!" I exclaim grabbing her arm and pulling her away. "I think we've stumbled into something real bad." I squeak "We should stick together and not go wandering into any spooky meat lockers or creepy basements. That’s a dead body Cana! I think we're in over our heads!" I was really scared. I wanted to run away and it was only the presence of both my girlfriends that I stayed put. "I don't like this I'm scared." I whimper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Cana begins to soothe and comfort me and despite the gross rotten body I feel better. She starts rubbing my back and herding me back upstairs but I cry out and cling to her. "No! I won't leave you two alone. If we're doing this we're doing it together!" I lace my arm through hers and shuffle my feet as I head back into the gross room. Steeling myself I speak boldly. "Let's check out this trap together!"

[Promising you something you want: that Senna will be brave and stick it out during this adventure. Staying with Cana.]

I grab a board from the ground and use it to brace open the door so it won't close in on us. Wand out, I press close to Cana and enter the meat locker with her. I was trembling and scared but I gritted my teeth and gave my girlfriend a squeeze. "I can do this with you." I tell her determinedly. And I set my mind to doing just that for Cana and Gwen.

• Locked thread