Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Hot: -1 Cold: 1 Volatile 1 Trespass/Forgiveness: 0
XP: 0/5 Harm: 0/4 Location: Defense from Dark Arts Class Conditions:

I looked at her with a incredulous look and then glance over at Gwen, "I have no idea, ask her." There was a bit of pause as I processed what she said next, and I thought of every time I had talked to her, and realized it was almost nonexistent. "I really do not know who is going with her, or who ever went with her. You have talked with her more, it is hard to even get a word in if you aren't someone she wants to impress. I mean beyond one club, I wouldn't see her for the most part." I say pointedly, push her wand off her desk and decide on to ask her a question back. "Why are you so curious?"

Lizabeth seemed to hang around my side of the room in normal classes, I had her also in potions, though as far as I can remember she was more polite than anything else, this must be her move. What she has against Gwen, I could only guess, I honestly didn't know the many minor fights across a school this crazy. I decided the truth was the best course of answer, granted, I could find out, but there was no reason too. She was obviously fishing for something and attempting to use me, and I was doing fine not being used for a tool or a weapon against someone else and then tossed aside after they are done with me.

It took a minute to admit that I was grumpy from the mark that the Creator had left, yesterday two students had a package they didn't ask for and if asked would not have delivered, both contained a small hand mirror that instead contained foe-glass. I saw the marks on their package, and though not a perfect, the 5th years Rolan Tengu and Rachel Hoyl were willing to tell me what they saw in them. It was a coiled snake that slowly backed away to strike. The mark of divine was apparent, and I was sure the mirrors would work for no one else. I figured that they both would face a serpent, or another enemy.

I wasn't sure one what it would be, or even symbolic of an enemy, and it I had spend most of the day in the library trying to trace the varied and insanely family trees of both of the students, to see what long term enemy could use that symbol, beyond the obvious. I knew that basilisk was dead, so it couldn't be that. It was until a student next to me was studying a potion book, and waved his wand to copy the text to a scroll.

The wand exploded sending various fireworks around, the librarian rushed the student out of the hall, despite the fact it had obviously been a prank from someone else. The book had been moved enough by the explosion to shift to a certain page the soot from the fake wand had outlined "phoenix tears."

Leaning back in my chair, I thought about it a moment and considered the possibilities, either way, the task was clear. It had to be, I had to find a way to find phoenix tears, a incredibly rare, and worst of all beyond my sight. I doubted that it would be that easy either, the phoenix is not known to just give up its tears. Once again cryptic messages and many possible symbols it could be, do I try to search for a lost cause, or do I try to figure out the symbol?

All night in the library didn't help, it wasn't a tale, it wasn't a family crest of a current wizard family, it wasn't anything I could see in the newspaper. It was baffling, and I suppose that is what caused me to snap at Lizabeth. These emotions could over power me now, leading me astray. I had to admit the entire situation was making me frustrated beyond belief.

It was lucky it was defense of the dark arts at least, I had done my homework, one of the benefits of never sleeping is that homework is something that can be accomplished late into the night without any oddity. It is only when you are the first one up still doing it that it is an issue, thankfully, I finish long before then, and before anyone has stirred away. Homework at least was something that I could accomplish without any trouble nor any difficulty.

Hogsmeade was coming up and that was another event that I always prized, more because I could escape and find out bits and pieces of the world on the outside. I wasn't allowed in the tavern and that is fine, I would instead linger at the newspaper stand as always, and try to get another rare book for my collection. It had become a habit for me to lurk with the owner of Tomes and Scrolls, a Mr. Manutius would tempt with more mysterious tomes that might hold more exotic creatures and spells.

I found more pleasure in that then the Quidditch match, our team was expected to win for sure, but that meant more pressure on me. For I was one of the chasers. It wasn't something that I prized, but being able to fly by myself without a broom, had enabled me to pick up the sport quickly in a physical sense. I understand the seeker is the more popular role, and I had enjoyed sitting on the sidelines, until he was struck down by a Scrofungulus illness.

The Gyffindor team was very smug that day, and I suspect they might have something to do with it, but either way, I would make them pay for their arrogance. It was another delay of finding something to save the two 5th years.

Then to top it all off was the Tri-Wizard Tournament, I honestly thought that I would not be picked unless They decided to interfere, since James Oliver was the clear choice for us, and I had to agree with his performance. It was going to be exciting for everyone, but it would make my nightly strolls harder to make. I was of two minds about it, but I knew for sure that I would tempt fate by putting my name in for it.

2d6+1 → [4,2,1] = (7)
Shutting down Lizabeth

you each give a Condition
to one another: giving Lizabeth Nosey

quote:

Character Sheet: Erhard Weiss - Angel

Look: Stunning with intense eyes

Origin: On the path to redemption

House: Unknown (unsorted as of yet)

Stats
Hot: -1
Cold: 1
Volatile: 1
Forgiveness/Trespass: 0

Angel Moves
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cast From Heaven - You no longer have a dark stat. Instead, you have a scale, moving between Trespass and Forgiveness. It starts at 0. When asked to roll with dark, roll with Trespass instead.
Whenever you subjugate yourself to someone else’s will, move the marker toward Forgiveness. Whenever you judge and punish others without the lord’s permission, move the marker toward Trespass.
If Trespass or Forgiveness is highlighted, mark experience whenever you roll with that stat or shift the marker in that direction.

Halo - When you turn someone on, roll with Forgiveness

Smiting - When smiting the wicked, add 1 to your lash out physically roll and add 1 harm to any harm dealt.

Grace and Brilliance - When you are at 3 Forgiveness, you are able to call upon blessing and divine might. Add 7 to your next roll. After rolling, reset the Trespass/Forgiveness scale to zero, and gain the Condition drained.

Gaze Into Heaven - When you gaze into heaven, as a servant of the lord, roll with Forgiveness. On a 10 up, you are filled with his voice, and may ask him for guidance or command. Carry one forward to whatever you’d like.
• On a 7-9, you are greeted by one of his emissaries, who will impart to you a mission. Carry one forward to completing that mission.

When you gaze into heaven, as a spurious and hateful child, it counts as gazing into the abyss. On a 10 up, add this option to the list: the visions show you what the lord fears most from you, and you carry 1 forward to realizing that fear.
• On a 7-9, add this option to the list: the visions show you how you have upset or bewildered the lord.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex Move- When you have sex, you are reminded of your purpose here on earth. Lose one of your Skin moves and gain a different one.

Darkest Self- You've fought so hard to distance yourself from the lord, to establish autonomy and independence. In doing so, you've unwittingly stumbled into the service of another power greater than yourself. You will carry out their will as if it were your own. Whenever possible, you'll convince yourself that you're doing this of your own volition. You escape your Darkest Self when you realize who's been tempting you down this dark path, and beg others to save you.

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Dec 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 0
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Defense from Dark Arts Class | Conditions: Thick

"I figured as such, and that is why I wouldn't tell you even if I knew. Get someone else to be your spy." I said pointedly at Lizabeth till turning and seeing what that idiot Eustace was doing. He was a beater, and we needed him on the team not that he wasn't replaceable, but that took time and we had all trained together for a while now. Have I mentioned that I loathed him like none other? Oh, then good. You know what I mean and why I would despise him. I know what my Creator would do and what they would say, is let her find her role, or get a new friendship, but you know what? Sod that.

Seriously, I've had to watch this moron ruin any respect I've had for anyone else in my house, and I've had a bad day. When I have a bad day, it means that some people might just die, and though getting the phoenix tears are on my list of things to do. There isn't a real plan that I have to physically obtain them, nor with this upcoming game will I have time to try to search the castle while everyone is away. I was tired of him, and I was annoyed, so the Creator can himmeldonnerwetter as my Opa would say. I wasn't going to take it anymore.

I stood up silently behind Eustace who was jeering back at Zach, the Hufflepuff from a few weeks ago that had been late into the night. Without a word, I slapped the back of his head and it made a loud slap that filled the room. He turned around immediately until he saw me arms crossed and looking down at him.

"You dummkopf, if you get in trouble now you won't get to play. If your drecksau face isn't on the field, that will look poorly on us, and we will have to find another replacement. Again." I poked his chest with my finger almost like a dagger, "You don't get to talk to the frauleins, you don't get to have fun. You know what James will say if he finds out, and I am more than willing to let him find out. Unless you shut your piggy-mouth look forward and do your work like a good little school boy, who isn't going to have detention on the night of the big game. Get it. Shut up. Sit forward. Do nothing else." I resist the urge to give him a kick in the side of his leg, and turn around and sit down.

I sat down and swore in German under my breathe, the effect of my story was starting to change me as I knew it would, but it had felt so good. For once stop some idiotic travesty from happening, even as minor as this one was.

Eustace squealed just barely in listening range, "I'm going to tell James you hitting me knock my aim off." He said spitefully.

Without turning around, "I am sure he would love to hear how you were beaten by a Hufflepuff before the big game. He would just love that wouldn't he. I know he could beat you." I said softly, before turning to face him with an angry sneer.

2d6+1 → [2,4,1] = (7)
Strike eustace

Going to deal one damage to him, and give him a string on me

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jul 14, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Defense from Dark Arts Class | Conditions: Thick, Neanderthal

I rolled my head toward the ravenclaw, and narrowed my eyes slightly, speaking with a low tone at first and raising in ferocity , "Eustace will be disciplined properly, but I fear that my parents gave the best way to learn. A proper German lesson will teach him, though I fear that I am not my Opa and can't give him a proper introduction." I gave a with a savage grin.

"Either way, I think we both know that detention is worse for hexing in class." I turn and give Eustace a evil eye, my looking between his piggy face and his wand quickly.

"I am done if he is willing to act proper, not before. If you don't mind." I say assertively and aggressively, he might be my forced kin, but I didn't relent.

Shutting down Valerie
9:52:06 AM AxChrome !roll 2d6+1
9:52:06 AM Krysmbot AxChrome, 9+1 = 10
Giving condition, Busy Body

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jul 14, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Defense from Dark Arts Class | Conditions: Thick, Neanderthal

I got up from my chair and walked toward the teacher with the sweet in hand, "Professor Legate, Did you want some? I am not hungry." I said honestly, more than one meal a day caused my digestion to go into a uproar and that was the most unpleasant aspect of humanity that I had found, beyond love the worst aspect of humanity. "Can I see you after class, or during office hours, I have a research question that has been bugging me about foe glass and phoenixes. Thank you, Frau Professur for such a practical lesson." I said meaningfully.

There was an obvious attempt to train us in subvocal casting for important reasons. She didn't want to do this, but it was the triwizard tournament, either that or orders down on high about some other danger. That might be linked to my spider problem that was in the woods, or not. It didn't seem natural, and worst, I couldn't see them place in the world. However, that made them more mysterious to me than anything else, people were unpredictable but I could see the fabric they wove in reality, these things were black holes.

I walk away quickly and make a bee-line for Eustace, who was now talking to Senna. "Come on Eustace, we should practice together. Teams should stick together. I'll even let you attack first and I'll defend." I said, though with the look in his eyes it was obvious that Senna had not come around for the sweets. Eustace seemed to be enthralled by the possibility that he didn't have to beg for someone to go with. Great this idiot was going to hit someone else with an over powered spell and hurt them, all because of this soldier.

Soldiers of heaven, I was for longer than her family line existed, and I could see the look in her eyes. The day that certainty was shaken to its core and fallen down, when you are tossed aside for a different tool or to allow for some amusement.

"I see, well, Eustace here can take anything you can throw at him, bludger or seeker. That is why he is the top beater on the team, isn't it, Eustace? I'll let you have your fun." I gave a pat on his shoulder before deciding that this time, I would let her meddle as they always do, for the ill. I was going to enjoy myself. Eustace, I forgave as it was his nature, but Senna was obviously trying to interdict in things she thought she understood.

"Fraulein Victoria, I was hoping to see you free. Shall we?" I hold out my hand to the mousy Victoria who was still in her seat writing down all the spells nervously, I wasn't afraid of her, but at least she would be a great companion. She had weathered through my storm that had been Margherita Luti, and hoped that I could continue to be her friend.

2d6-1 → [1,2,-1] = (2)
Turn On Victoria?

+1 XP

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jul 15, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Defense from Dark Arts Class | Conditions: Thick, Twitchy Ears

There is a brief pause in me as I realized my affection for Victoria had led me to make a simple mistake, a shield spell or even a counter curse would have easily blocked it and for all her blushing she had surprised me with her technique. Though, I wasn't sure I liked the fact she seemed to be very enthralled with me and attracted to me, I couldn't help that either, as I learned very recently. In that pause, Angela, Lessy, Devon, and Melanie started laughing at my ears as they started twitching. There was a brief moment of anger from me, most likely left over from Eustace.

In that moment, I forgave Eustace and let go of that anger, and instead with a swift silent spell turned my scarf into a very fancy looking top hat. Donning it, I leaned down I gave my best impression of a German accent, "Vell, very gut shot, Fraulein." It was hokey sure but they all laughed a bit harder. I joined in with them and then transfigured with some effort back into my green and silver scarf that now was coiled on the top of my head.

With a swift motion, I grabbed one head and slung it around my neck in a practiced fashion. "I think I will keep them, they look very fancy don't you agree?" I asked the now very giggly Victoria moving my eyes to side to side in time with them. "Vicky, I didn't cast a Cheering Charm on you yet." I said with a bit of a smirk.

Deciding to give her a moment to recover, I look over to see Zach on the ground from a blast that must have come from Eustace. My smile lessens a little, and I shake my head as Victoria finally calms down enough. "Ready?" I ask to her small nod. Casting the next hex was a bit easier, as I had been right, if I had had my way no one else would have been hurt, but like the Creator, Senna had decided not to nip it in the bud. Someone had to pay the piper, and like most of the time, it was some innocent person.

Victoria's reprisal was easily countered back, and we went back and forth, though she still couldn't look me in the eye.

2d6+1 → [3,6,1] = (10)
Stopping myself from getting angry over da hex of a life time Twitchy!

Losing Neanderthal, was going to use forgiveness, but it seemed to not make sense using turn on

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Defense from Dark Arts Class | Conditions: Thick, Twitchy Ears

Gwen and Cana decided to try to kill themselves in the most inelegant way, and I was of half a mind to have Gwen locked out from the house room. Even Eustace showed more restraint and intelligence than Gwen, it was kinda impressive how utterly and totally moronic it was to do that in the middle of class. I decided that I would have to speak with Oliver about talking to her, since I wasn't apart of her sphere of influence I doubted she would care if I said anything or not. Moving against her wasn't a good idea at this juncture any way, I had to focus on other things, like finding out what the Creator is trying to do.

I am starting to think it was all obscured for a lesson and that irritated the hell out of me. Well not that any existed in me, but you get my point. I do remember a time not so long ago where two students were attempting to kill each other. I believe it was Thomas Dean trying to defend Chaucer Umstead for the insults and jibes against Chelsea Nix, and though they were not exactly the best wizards that day, they were rather fierce. It was then I saw Thomas Dean draw blood with a vicious spell that I couldn't quite place. After Chaucer was revived and healed, they both went their own ways, only with Thomas Dean a large amount of points lost from Hufflepuff.

My attention to the newest folly by one of the Slytherin team was distracted by Victoria coming toward me, and asking me a puzzling question. No one had ever wanted to go with me to Hogsmeade and I had never thought anything about it. I didn't realize it was something that I was supposed to do with other people. It never bothered me that they didn't but this might be something inhuman that I was doing and that was something that I couldn't have done. I might have an alien view point compared to the mortals, and what I saw in Victoria was worrying, I better guard my own flesh heart from anything. No, I had to forgive the mortals for that, that was something wrong with me.

That look reminded me of a few other instances, and her possible paths seemed to line up with me going, at least I could tell, the lack of a larger picture is frustrating but this made sense. "Oh?" I said still smiling from my display, "No, I am not. Would you like to join me? If you don't mind joining me on two quick errands first, and then I will be completely free, I've never gone with anyone so we can see the sights." I said quite honestly, and I felt very naturally.

2d6+0 → [6,1,0] = (7)
Unknowingly turn on Victoria

+1 xp for angelic turn on

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Defense from Dark Arts Class | Conditions: Thick, Twitchy Ears

I looked at Eustace and considered for a moment intervening, but then I remembered Senna's reactions to the attempts to even scold the big lout and give a simple correction, this made the most sense. After all, I was not supposed to interfere with decree am I not? Another sign of the Creator at work that I will let come to fruition as an abject lesson to the black and white of that line of thought. I tore my gaze away from Eustace and, this time, bowed to another command from on high for restraint and that fail again, another false sense of control via scolding. It took a physical hand to move the pieces on the board, or they would follow their core.

Eustace's core was as black and slimy as any creature from the edge of reality, but to the others that had been here with him and watched him grow since he was a first year, I was not surprised they pegged him as a net negative, as Senna had done, giving that power to him and giving him what he want will never work. It would take changing his mind manually all the experiences and twisting his mind into one that is more suited for mortals, it could be possible, but it would require the one upstairs from allowing, and that as I had seen wasn't possible. Even if change was possible the damage was done completely and irrevocably.

There was redemption really in the eyes of those around him, and the truth is that no matter what he did or who he became he was marked. There was no parole, no justice he was already convicted it would be a mercy watching the drecksau's eyes flash with every cast at Harriet that he was eking out what enjoyment he could get from life, like a lion eating a gazelle cruelty and pain was all the pleasure he knew how to give out. It would either destroy him or convert him, but I let the Creator has his word again, another life filled with pain that only existed to spread it among others.

Senna might not suspect that They are working through them, but they are, and this round the Creator won. There You go, another life you can take and twist like an abscess on time itself, deny the ability to change, or even convert him, though his suffering would never diminish, as the damage was permanent, and at the least the fangs and teeth could be declawed from the monster in the making. Instead this horrific half life as a monster begotten by monsters, and that is what he would remain. He could be fixed, they could always be fixed, there was way, but it involved changing reality itself, and the person's mind.

Instead of intervening even though I wanted too, as it was another foolish display no better than Gwen's and no less moronic, but it was now out of my hands and I could focus on what my path dictated for the moment, and when that failed, as it seemed most likely to do, it will be the true lack of mercy the Creator has. The law without intent is a slave collar, or a lash upon your back for disobedience when the other choice was death, and on this point I would prove to the Creator.

It was but a single moment's thought for me, Victoria didn't even notice the time it took to think, but I responded with a warm smile to her, with the assumption to her that I was desirable to obtain, though I wondered if the Creator was right in that I should be cast aside in such matters. "Well, you know there are a lot of places I have never gone at all." I said with a flourish of my wand hand, "I never cared much for sweets, but Honeydukes was very popular I heard, I've never been in it at all." I said once again carefully and honestly, I had to admit that even the few weeks with my all too mortal obsession.

"There are a few other places I have never been, never had the need too, and my Opa was never one to be without purpose." I said meaningfully, "Zonko's Joke Shop, was another one I have never been in, though I must admit that one I was interested in, but seemed geared toward having another accompany would be Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. I would invite you to them all, but I don't want to take up all our time. Which one would you like best?" I asked innocently, as possible. I wasn't sure which one she would enjoy to be honest, I had always thought she was more focused on her books then me.

Perhaps she would surprise me and ask me to go to the book store?

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 1
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick

The Creator was a terrible miststück, and I felt like They knew that. I had kept to my tongue bit as I watched Victoria wobble and wiggle mentally between the options. In fact, I hadn't chosen at all, just picked several successful possible futures and go with them, the choice was an illusion, but it seemed to make her happier than years. I feared that the fräulein was expecting things to continue for longer than I most likely will exist, but at least she will have good memories, or at least impressions of memories. I doubt she would remember me, and that made me kinda sad in a way, but I wasn't sure why.

Lunch time for a long time I skipped it, but it lead to questions about my whereabouts. So now, I had a spot on the former Slytherin table, at least that was the banner that hung by it. Victoria would normally join me as well as the few of the cobbled together people from my Arithmancy club, Tommy von Volfenfled and sometimes James Catther that would tag along to such things. Victoria would bring her friend Althea Deline who seemed to be fine with that. Our little group would hang out and usually chat and talk about either school work or gossip. Valerie was the only one who of course sat with her group.

I suppose it was not cool enough for her, Valerie seemed very image obsessed.

A few would try to "convert" me to some new form of entertainment, this was a popular tactic among them all since even in my cover, I was raised by my very Luddite foster parents. Even normal Germans thought that I spoke old fashioned and was from a time long ago. This was quite useful as a cover, but the others took it as a hint to attempt to get me to like the newest form of media. A few of the muggle-borns enjoyed revealing all of newest and latest they got off the Internet. To me it seemed rather obsessive, but they sure did enjoy their things, from Omi to some cartoon called Steven Universe all of these were mixed in with Taylor Swifts newest songs.

Some of it I found rather interesting, but the music was not to my taste, it lacked the depth and force I was use too. The choirs of angels above sang at sounds that I could feel and see, that passed right through me, but these were just pale imitations of such. The wizard kids always fought back with their favorite bands, though nothing lame like the old Weird Sisters. Apparently, the biggest things were Lich and Gobs a duo of the biggest artist in the world. Apparently the brother and sister act are known for their concerts that sometimes breach the boundaries of acceptable use of magic.

Of course the parents hated the band with a passion, and I would not be surprised if the official Hogwarts stance was to take the magical records away, but of course that rarely stopped anyone at all. Rules rarely controlled anyone, they instead were in place to allow punishment, and that is all. Once you realize that, the lack of actual structure behind everything and how it is all self enforcing becomes clear, and I always shook my head how wrong that actually was. The Creator worked the same way, and it was agonizing to be a part of, to hold back and wait for nothing, your purpose meaningless.

However, today wasn't typical, I even entered the room with a bad mood.

My feathers were ruffled to their fullest extent from Arithmancy. It was a complicated subject all about numerology and the magical form of it unlike the muggle form was actually fairly correct in its prediction. Today was a quiz from what we had learned that quarter, each of us was given a sheet of newspaper from what appeared to be the London Times and derive the actual results from the story. They are right, that the words put on the page create an actual reality where they exist, but the part I always found puzzling is focusing on the words and instead of what caused them to be created, alas I misspeak.

What I saw in the newspaper was filled with desperation and anxiety, it was fighting to survive, and the world was changing faster and faster. The underlying theme continued as the interconnections and paths of the words continued, that this was a medium that was dying and its people from the printer to the actual writer grasped at straws to stay relevant as it fell. Its author started to suffer from ulcers as the society around them moved from a more Edward R. Murrowian view as the media as a form of education and information into a form of sound bite and instant gratification.

It was almost heartbreaking to read between these lines to the interconnections in the very fabric of the paper, and the idea that life would continue on the way it always had been. Nothing is endless in this universe, and it is a hard lesson when confronted with the death of what you thought was infinite.

Shaking my head, I focused on the actual words on the page and started to add them up, which then led to another chart to extrapolate a different meaning. The words on the page slowly formed, "H-A-R-R-I-E-T-W-I-L-L-L-E-A-R-N" Oh not now. I looked at another section of the paper to a different story and continued this time faster, and doing so mentally. "H-A-V-E-Y-O-U-F-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-T-E-A-R-S" I gritted my teeth and looked at to another section which revealed something more akin to the fact that the Prime Minster would be arrested in a few months. I decided to go with the last one.

Usually that class is more relaxing, but not this time. Even when I came to my spot there was a first year in it from Hufflepuff, she looked so tiny, I was amazed for a minute that I hadn't even seen her till I came over. "This is my spot... um whoever you are." I said to her. "Fochyn Al-Ghoreer and I need to be here!" She said an odd certainty and rather squeaked than talked. Her accent was a thick welsh, and with her very dark skin with long black hair only added to brilliant and brazen attitude. Rather than be known as the Slytherin that pushed around a 1st year, I decided to approach this more diplomatically.

"Listen, I know you got first, and it might even be important, but can we not compromise. All of these are my friends, and I always sit with them, I wouldn't even mind you joining us, but I would like to sit with them." Kneeling to her eye level and so she wouldn't have to look up at me, I asked slowly, "You might even have to be here, and I don't dispute that. I just need a little space to get in here. Why do you have to be here anyway?" I ask curious, but more so looking at Victoria who had taken interest in watching us two talk over eating.

2d6-1 → [6,4,-1] = (9)
Manipulate the mouthy first year to move

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Aug 2, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick

I thought about it for a moment and looked her over, it was a quick choice, just asking Tommy later to save two spots would allow me to sit with the group and be able to keep the promise. It was not exactly a fair compromise, after all she didn't actually tell me why she needed, but I suppose if it ever came up, I would ask again. "Sure, sounds like a deal." I held out my hand and shook her much smaller one. She seemed to agree with that and loaded up her plate and moved to another table. That was strange, and rather odd formality with her that I wasn't quite sure the reason.

With that exciting adventure out of the way, and handled, I sat back down. Everyone was looking at me before they burst into laughter. Normally, I would join in, but I was still trying to figure out this verdammt tears question. The food in front of me, was for show purposes, and a single bite in most everything gathered, was enough to allay fears that I had some eating disorder. If you asked me, it was everyone that had the disorder, I hadn't forgotten the forest, and the whole gastrointestinal process was not my thing.

"I thought she was cute." Althea chimed in after the laughter subsided. "I thought that I saw Erhard quiver and shake at her!" Tommy said with a cackle afterward. "I thought he was being sweet" Victoria chimed in and I gave a gentlemanly nod of thanks.

"So what did you all find in class? Or should I say, what did James find?" I asked with a bit a twinkle in my eye and everyone looked at the abnormally quiet James, who normally loved the result of his pranks.

"It wasn't anything I did! I swear, I just got the letters wrong!" He said looking a bit dumbstruck, "Listen, if I was going to change the letters around, I would have not put "Rene is a liar!" That doesn't even make sense!" He said pleadingly to us, the problem with pulling pranks is that when something is real no one believes.

My eyes were different than most, and I would think about the Arithmancy teacher a little bit differently from now on, "Oh calm down, what is 5 points taken off, and a single night of detention. I bet you just have to fill in the new charts for the next day." I said trying to placate him, but he wasn't having any of it.

That was odd.

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Aug 2, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick

Victoria bristled at Lee and Marcus's conflict and looks away as Senna steps in between the two. Blushing bright red between her raven black hair, I leaned forward and whispered, "What is wrong Victoria." I give a very concerned look that gives away my natural need to serve. Though I might try to expunge it just like the feelings of the flesh, I cannot. It is a part of me, that I must contend with, and there a lot of concern for her in both my soul and flesh. Her response was to look up at me and give a mousey little huff that I had to admit was rather cute.

"Both of them are being beastly, and going to ruin all that work we did to get into first place." She gives out another huff and looks down at her plate before, "Both that Lee and Marcus are going to have a go, just watch. Such children. I hate them both." Victoria said most likely thinking of the ten points that she had gotten in Runes. There seemed to be something weird about Marcus for sure. My eyes flickered to a violet as I looked beyond just the physical. I didn't know what it meant, but he was very good at hiding it from me.

"You shouldn't let them get you down." I said back at her, "I know you are above such pettiness over points aren't you?" I asked her seriously, and gave a warm smile. "Just forgive and move on." I said in a somber tone, and for a brief moment of time things seem to hang in place as we looked across the table from each other.

"Really, he is bloody brilliant, Erhard seriously." Tommy chimed in breaking the moment between Victoria and myself. "He is just a muggle so all prats who think that pure bloods should get a fist to the face. I want to see both go at it. Um-" Tommy said watching Victoria brim on what looked like tears and anger. "I am sure Marcus will get a few good hits!"

"Yeah Erhard, Lee will take that Marcus down a peg." James added very unhelpfully, "Though, I mean he is being brilliant right now, I just hope that that Hufflepuff doesn't ruin it." James said before quieting down from a glare from both Althea and Victoria caused him to shut up.

Victoria and Althea looked at me expectantly, "It is stupid. Foolish in an extreme, but there is something more going on." I said offhandedly at the group, waving my hand. I turned in my seat and stared at the two and smiled at the others. "I am not going to stop them though. Senna believes she knows the best for everyone, and so, I will be more than happy to see if the same treatment she tried to give Eustace will be effective now." I gave a cheshire grin, this was the reaping of what was sown and I was honestly enjoying it.

There were no signs from the Almighty right now that I had to do either way, and I was content in that. Lee, however, he understood the necessity to bend rules rather than break them. His use of slang and local phrases might be helpful knowing what the tears were. There had to be some reason it was in nothing my research had brought up at all, but how to approach him?

2d6+1 → [1,6,1] = (8)
Unintentional Turn on for Victoria

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Aug 3, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

I raised an eyebrow and turned my attention to Victoria. She wouldn't normally say this to me, and it confused me, but I figured there had to be an important issue. My smile returned to me and I relaxed on the seat, "But of course, I would be glad to join you." I said with a genuine smile on my lips and my eyes searching her various futures, but I was being blocked. That wasn't a good sign, but at very least that meant that tonight was an important event in her life.

"Something weird sounds interesting-" and dangerous, my mind interjected, "- and I might be able to provide a different prospective." I offered my smile not faltering as my eyes saw more than any human eye could. The stupefy had been out of my sight when it had passed, but as I turned my head, I saw the trail through the air. I focused on one of Valerie's gang, and watched a connecting thread with Valerie herself.

What did that mean? I thought to myself as I refocused on Victoria and kept my head down, "Victoria is it something you were studying?" I ask attempting to focus on Victoria, my eyes boring into their own. They shift from a green to a blue as they do, and the light changes around them.

Valerie and I were going to have to have a discussion about this, and I suppose, I should feel team spirit. Before Victoria, I turn toward Tommy, "Might you save my seat and our hufflepuff partner's seat tomorrow?" I ask polite and level tone, before focusing back to Victoria. My, oh my, Victoria might just become a lot more interesting, and might hold a divine clue to the tears, or even more a way to stop this madness.

2d6-1 → [2,6,-1] = (7)
Manipulate Tommy Tomorrow

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 2

"I'll figure something else out." I said flipping my hair out of my face toward Tommy. "After all the crap Eustace is in trouble for I can't risk it. I'm not even adding all the stuff that Gwen will get us in trouble for it yet. I am sure that is coming." I run my fingers through my hair to get it out of my face again. My eyes flicker to a hazel and examine Victoria with a gaze with warmth, apparently enough for her. "I will think something up for tomorrow, it is just a seat, more can be obtained." I had decided that if she wanted the seat she could have it, after all, she seemed chosen to force me to move.

This was obviously the hand of someone of the Creator, and though They would tie a hand behind my back I would achieve. "I will see everyone later." I gave a nod to Tommy and Victoria, having decided that my few bites of food and sips of drink were enough. I had to catch up to Valerie, after all Erin had not acted alone, I could see the connection even if there was no else that could. I walked swiftly toward toward Valerie, with her apparent friend. I give a nod to Martin and turned my head back toward Valerie.

"Valerie, I was hoping to discuss something of import with you. If you don't mind someplace private, if you aren't being bothered." I said eyeing Martin narrowing them just enjoy to make sure he knew he was unwanted.

[2d6+1 → [3,4,1] = (8)
Shut down Martin

Giving the condition Third Wheel
+1 forgiveness

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 12, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Dining Hall | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

"I was hoping to do this privately, but since you insist." I grabbed Valerie's arm and looked at her with a bit of tug and my eyes change from a blue into a violet as I looked at her. This was important. "You are right, I should not have struck Eustace, but I ask that you not hurt him. Magic can quickly escalate, and though he is lost, there is... still hope." I said as I let Valerie go, and sneered at Martin.

"Now, if you both are done mind reading. I will say that I do know about Erin." I say simply and stand there, watching them both try to escape. It was obvious they were trying to avoid the gaze of the teachers that had now been escalated into the situation.

I stood there, waiting for them to scamper off.

[2d6+2 → [1,5,2] = (8)
turn on from forgiveness.

Turning on Val :P

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

I balked my mouth dropping as I felt a bit more implication than I expected. Of course, I ignored it not totally, but knew that she didn't really want me, and a simple look told me that without any need to see the other directions Valerie was going. "I won't keep you long, it might be best to talk in private." I said stiffly, a little more formally than I needed too.

Offering Valerie the way forward, I followed beside her slowly and looking down, as we traveled up to the third floor, a bit of blush to my cheeks as my body started reacting to the situation more than my mind. My eyes still with their green and violet tinge looked at Valerie as we walked, "There is no need for teachers for any of this. Just two people with an understanding."

Turning my head as we came toward the lavatory, there was a bit quieter for sure, but my eyes still searched around me and through the walls. "I know Erin was doing that to Eustace for you. Don't ask how. It is important to me if you not escalate on him too much." I said quietly looking around carefully.

"He is a Stück Scheiße, I understand." I looked around for a moment, "I don't blame Erin at all either, I blame the person who made it happen." I looked into Valerie eyes with an intensity. It was obvious there was a purpose for him. "As for your euphemism, I would chose something else than a snake. Such talk might become... unpopular soon." I said unsure how to talk to someone without the same perspective.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

I gulped down as thoughts raced through my head, I wouldn't be some servant. I would be in control and the humans would look to me for guidance. "That-" I gasped as she snaked her hands across my neck, "-seems divine." I said my stance adopting more important presence as I thought of finally have the mortals ask me for the guidance. I would not be a neglectful god. I would not turn from my creations like they were nothing.

My eyes shifted again and became a golden yellow that seemed to almost glow back. I saw Valerie as I had not before and I knew that my mortal subjects would be tended too. I pushed closer to Valerie a smile. "My rules are all I enforce, toward the ends of us all. The school rules mean nothing, just pitiful attempts to rein in students. I would want my rules to be absolute." I said as I was close to her face as I was about to kiss her.

Circling her neck with my fingers tips, "I must warn you, that I am a strict taskmaster." I pick up a strand of hair, "You can't conceal from me, and you can't hide from me." I said seriously, "I would watch over you though make sure all of you were kept... in line." I hover just inches from Valerie's face, my breathe unnaturally cool against her cheek as I forgot myself.

I turned away from her at the last moment before my lips touched her neck and I pulled myself back. "I can teach you, oh yes I can, but the first lesson is not the one you implied." I said with a crooked smile.

2d6+1 → [1,6,1] = (8)
Hold Steady

Giving Valerie what he thinks she wants: A Lord

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Her laughter did not startle me or phase me, it was a joyous laughter and had I been in the choir, it would be the laughter of gazing upon God. Now, I was that god for Valerie and I felt her mind mortal and small as though it was come into view, my eyes warmly glow, now, like they had for no other. This, this felt as I had never felt, there was no toolmaker behind this puppet anymore. I was the one holding the strings, and her request, in awe was exactly what I wanted to hear.

I look down, not moving to help her or even assist. Valerie's request fluttered through my mind and the look of admiration washed over me as I thought of her request. "Yes. You will control them. That makes you responsible for them, and you will be punished for their transgressions." Leaning down, I pet her cheek and let a little bit of my warmth glow spread into her cheek. Giving her cheeks a rosier reflection a small comfort of all fears and uncertainties to give her. A small reward for faith. "I will watch over you. How to unleash is important, and should be measured. For now, you are rewarded for your faith." Walking around Valerie, and watching over her solemnly.

"For now your first lesson? Restraint. Mayhaps, we will get to enjoying private lessons in worship, but not today. You will hear from me soon." I look at the door and smile, "I do keep my promises to the faithful." I wave the door with my hand and it opens revealing Martin. "Martin, I am finished. I believe you both had business. Remember to watch the references to Basilisks." I turn and walk past Martin without another word, not even talking to him. Valerie was my prophet and would relay my instructions as I had requested, if not she would receive punishment.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 5/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Slytherin Common Room | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

The rest of my classes seemed to be a blur, Apparition was easier than normal and I didn't even realize the magical part of it was being done anymore. There was no effort, I was reinvigorated and it felt like everything in the world was easier. I don't even remember Transfiguration as we worked over transforming a teapot into a beaver. I remember doing it so well, I won a few points for Slytherin just a paltry five. It was unlike me, usually holding back and letting the others win over to show the staff that I was a normal student. Not today, not after that excitement and thrill and the unleashing of something that had been hidden for so long.

Victoria was not forgotten and I would fulfill my promise, but the world for me had changed. She would be a fantastic cover, as Valerie would never be a girlfriend or even wife, but instead what her role was now. It was a thought that brought a wide smile to me as I stared into the fire.

I twirled my fingers around a quill as I stared into the fire, and though Valerie and I had not talked, I wanted to speak with her. I felt it was important, least she think that it was a fantasy or just a lustful vision before her rutting. That did not concern me, rather that she knew that her Lord could reach her, and I knew what was going on. I realized that I had seen it when she had collapsed, a mark on the skin, a magical charm. That was my way in, though the magic was not known to me by default, it must have not been written down, or may have been forbidden. I could use the crude mark to communicate.

"Erhard, you need to eat. Tomorrow is practice right? If you fall off your broom, James is going to blame me." She said irritably and looked at me with narrow eyes. The fact that I was a replacement was scorned still, the look I gave her made her wither a like a grape in the sun and she reclined without even a word. Sometimes, mood is best demonstrated via actions and now I decided was the time to display that. Valerie was not worthy in the slightest, but she could be molded and trained into being my harbinger.

Looking into the fire, I sent out my thoughts into Valerie's ear, a small little whisper that only she could hear, My prophet, your mark is crude, but useful. Every prayer you make will go to me, and I suppose with actual effort you might be able to convey my words to the others in the same way. This lesson will be of Devotion. I expect it with absolute certainty, as you chose to be my prophet, that you submit to my will. Mind. Body. Soul. Pray to your Lord when you are ready to talk back.

2d6+2 → [3,2,2] = (7)
Rolling to turn on forgiving Valerie for being unworthy

+1 xp
Per Rauri, Erhard is able to talk back and forth to Valerie through her dark mark and so is Valerie. It requires a One of Them or a gaze of abyss/heaven to do more than that.

Taking Negatives... like a boss.

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Aug 19, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Slytherin Common Room | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

"Excellent." I said out loud to no one as I pulled back in a chair and sipped at a cup of tea absently. You speak of it well, I can tell you know how to grovel. I also suspect you haven't told anyone about us, I can tell because no one has approached me and asked about it, and Martin did not seem put out in the slightest in his... enthusiasm. We will keep it that way. Your gathering is excellent timing because as long as I am separated from you as far as everyone knows, you can be my hands and eyes. Tell your horsemen they have a new calling, someone is acting against this school. That was a revelation I hadn't told anymore, but I felt that I had too for Valerie, there was a level of trust there between us that wasn't between the other mortals. The devotion fueled my honesty.

I paused for a moment and imagined clearly my list of suspects, The obvious choice is the Defense of Dark Arts Teacher, she is flagrant and unsubtle with her unicorn blood on her desk. I've tried to make inroads but they were ignored. I know that the Arthimancy Teacher has been lying about something big, but beyond that, I lack the news and network you have. My sight is comprehensive, but I must know where to focus, I want your horsemen to keep their ears and eyes open for rumors or other effects, and see what both of those teachers are doing to best of their ability. I command your meeting with them be chaste as I will ask you to come to my sanctuary afterward, and I will expect your arrival to be prompt. I thought swiftly sipping my tea. Starting to get up, as I looked over the other Slytherins and smiled at them.

It was almost time to meet Victoria, and walking through the hallways toward the Library. Best to be early and have all my plans in place before a late night meeting. There was a bit of swagger until, Tommy almost crashed into me. "Did you hear? I heard that Victoria was all sweet on Lee now, not sure what she wants to tell you at the Library she said, but word is that she going to dump you. Erhard." My satisfied smile turned into a frown quickly and I narrowed my eyes.

"They don't say?" We weren't going out, that is true, however she had been enamored with me and it was my task to let her go gently and subtly. Valerie introduced me to a finer wine that I was not sure Victoria would enjoy, and it seemed more likely that if she could be taught to enjoy it, there might be promise with her in a long term situation. However, Lee would have to be dealt with one way or another, and personally. "I'm going to talk to Lee, I don't want Victoria hurt by that lout. Tell him I want to talk to him in the Library." Tommy nodded and held out his hand.

I sighed and gave him my stash of chocolate covered frogs that he had been eyeing. I kept it to seem more normal, but this was more important. "Ugh, I guess I will have to wait till Hogsmead to get more." I said acting more depressed than I was about their loss, "Worth every one." Tommy said smirking as he ran off.

This would not do at all. I thought as I started searching with my eyes for Lee. Swiftly, I walked toward the Library and toward my meeting with Victoria and what that entailed.

2d6-1 → [4,6,-1] = (9)
Turn on from Commanding Presence for Valerie

+1 XP

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Aug 21, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Slytherin Common Room | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

As I left Tommy, I think on the situation I have at hand. Valerie obviously expected me as a Lord and more there was a hint of lust in her eyes and thoughts when she looked at me. I found them in myself as well, my flesh felt relaxed and comforted by the thought, though I didn't know why. I even had thoughts of lust, but none of love, it was confusing, and contradictory of what I expected someone like Victoria to like.

Should I tell her? Maybe this was a change of the flesh in me, but it was so intoxicating, and the fantasies we both shared Valerie and I seemed to mesh in just the right ways. I didn't care if she had lovers, or even a partner, I didn't want her that way, and language lacked the words for what I felt for Valerie. I didn't care if she had expectations of me, instead I just wanted her to follow me, I was going to tell her tonight what my vision was. If she wanted to flee from me, my heart would be cut, but not in the way that my first love had.

This was a different type of love, more twisted into discipline, protection and desire, and it was enough to veil in what she wanted, because the synergy between us was powerful in itself. My thoughts were interrupted by the skittering sound, and my eyes looked through the walls into where the spider was.

I gritted my teeth and turned to Tammy von Volfenfled who was following me annoyed that Tommy ran off from talking with her after talking to me, and said in my commanding voice, "Could you please, go into the Library and tell Victoria that the spiders are back. She will know what it means. It is important." I ran off toward the noise my eyes following the spider in my eyes.

Bursting into the corridor, I trip over a student and it looks for a moment like I will tumble, instead I hit the ground and roll. My anger growing as I watch the spider that invaded my territory and into my place. It was disrupting my plans, and most of all, it hadn't learned its lesson the first time, whoever was controlling them.

"Arania Exumai" I shouted echoing into the corridor as the divinely influenced blast hit the spider with more power than normal. The explosion shook it off the string at least with a single motion and tumble to the ground.

I walked up to the fallen student and saw... Zach? "Oh, what is it with you and spiders?" I asked coyly, my wand out pointed at the spider.

2d6+2 → [6,2,2] = (10)
Smiting The evil spider that is descending on Zach

Dealing extra damage +1 for smite, is 3 harm from attack

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Slytherin Common Room | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Webbed

The Web started to Stream on to me as I was knocked on my butt, "You idiot!" I shout in frustration, but not willing to give in to the spider that was much bigger than the other ones I had seen. I point my wand at the spider and shout, "Petrificus Totalus" pointing my wand at the spider and causing it to freeze in place. I was angry and it was hard not to be, this had been easily done. I looked over my shoulder and yelled at the two gryffindors that were coming toward us. "Take the other spiders!" It was more important that the other two spiders coming were taken care of rather than the one that at least for the moment was frozen, but for how long I didn't know.

I started breaking the web and quickly getting to my feet as much as the web would allow. Quickly breaking and cutting the webbing around me as I got to my feet.

2d6+1 → [4,3,1] = (8)
Shut Down Spider Via Spell

Giving condition Petrified to the spider

Erhard is going to try to break out of the webbing, either with his wand or just using the fact it hasn't hardened to tug it off with difficulty.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Spider Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Webbed

The web intially came off me as I tugged at it, but the few seconds of struggle with Zach and our tangle of limbs was enough time for it to start to set, "Himmeldonnerwetter, the spider silk set." I said as the spider in front of me exploded into chunks, instead I focused on other other spider and tried to move out my hand as though I was sending a spell toward it. The effect was cosmetic as a pure white bolt struck from from my fingertips toward the spider. The shock moved it back, and hurt it more than a spell should have.

My eyes were closed as the spider slammed against the wall, and I didn't react or move, as I no longer needed my physical eyes to see.

2d6+2 → [4,2,2] = (8)
Attacking last spider in a more mysterious fashion

Using smite, giving 2 harm and giving the spider a string in return.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Spider Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

I calmed down and felt the binds of the spider web start to fall away from me, at least loosen. I didn't need to feel them directly, but I knew it was happening. I rolled to a crouching stance and picked up my wand. Without any effort I wave my wand toward the spider, "Levicorpus!" I shout as all remaining legs are jerked out and it is flipped over danging by the point of my wand as I move it away from Lee. "Levixpelliarmus!" I shout, and the spider climbs in the air till it almost touches the ceiling and then for a brief moment looks almost tranquil before it is forced into the ground.

The remaining spider explodes into bits of gore and legs as it collided with the ground at lethal force. Standing up, I go over to Lee. "He was bit." I say plainly, "Good team work everyone, but really we got to get Lee to hospital." I said looking him over with my eyes before turning my attention to Zach.

I hold out my hand for Zach for a moment and ask, "Really, what is it with you and spiders?" I say offering to help him up.

2d6+2 → [5,3,2] = (10)
Smiting the Last Foul Spider

I feel good about this spider smashing!

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Spider Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

"Has it occurred to you that there wasn't a choice to fight spiders in the building? I came here just like you to help this Hufflepuff, there might be more spiders in the building right now. A classroom might have one more two left. We should all get to the Hospital. Whatever is going on is centered around Zach here." I looked at Zach and then back at Lee and Cana, "And I'm not going to thank you for doing something that should come naturally, if you want a gold star or a trophy you can get it after we make sure the school isn't filled with them this time. For the other students that we can't run too." Looking down at Zach.

"This is the second time we have seen spiders attack you, Zach. I haven't see any others except for down in the dungeons and there aren't anymore there this time." I rubbed my chin, "But how did they get in..." I looked over at Cana and Lee and saw that they were geared more toward rutting then anything else at this moment and gave a half sneer.

"You can go if you want too, you made your flashy entrance, I suppose it is time for the real work to get done. Maybe a Bezoar would get it done quietly, granted not the stuff that I am looking for sadly." I looked them over and turn away from them.

2d6+1 → [6,4,1] = (11)
Shut Down Cana

Giving condition Glory Hound

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Spider Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"I need no thanks, I would do again if I had too." I said without thinking my eyes flickering from their normal blue color to a neon purple as I glance over to Lee and Cana. "Zach convinced me to say thank you for your assistance, so I will. Thank you for your help. Though I was the one who came running for Zach, and assistance is the last thing I wanted. I didn't want anyone to get hurt and now look at this mess it became." I shook my head as I looked over Lee's leg. "Either way, what is done is done. These spiders aren't most important danger happening in Hogwarts this evening." Moving my robe before me, I hold out my hand to Lee.

"Come, I have some poison supplies. You see there is someone that is going to strike soon, two students are the key to it. They will be struck by something that only a tear from a phoenix can cure it, I suppose two will be needed. Which is what I was going to the library to research where I could get some when I heard the spiders go down the corridor." I grit my teeth at the thought, "The spiders are getting in and they have to have help and purpose, Zach is key to that purpose, I see that now." I looked at Cana and my eyes flickered from the purplish hue to a more greenish one.

"I am going to do everything in my power and might even give my life in an attempt to save those two." I looked back and forth and determined that no one would believe me. "I was first tipped when two students got a foe glass from an unmarked and unwanted package. Both foe glasses would only work with them. That is when they both saw a Basilisk uncoil and strike the mirror. Now, we all know the basilisk in Hogwarts is dead, so instead of the actual serpent, we are dealing with a poisoning. That was when I first found the spiders in the potions hallway, trying to get in a room, that was ransacked. This points to me that someone is trying to make a move, and even more so someone who has access and knowledge about Hogwarts." I said quickly and quietly.

"So, I've been stashing antidote supplies in various and confirmed via Arthimancy that indeed I need tears. Unless either of you know another term that could use tears, that is the best guess I have. The only one who could orchestrate this and allow entry into Hogwarts would have to be a teacher, or someone more power than any of us. " I said quickly looking back and forth, "I don't care if you like me or thank me, I want to stop what is ever going on here, and I suppose I might add Lee; I want to be able to live in a world where that is the case, though changing the heart of humanity... is a problem." I say a bit breathless.

Giving Zach what Erhard thinks he wants, an explanation and a thank you for the other people for their assistance.
Not sure if this is a forgiveness+ since technically trying to fulfill his mission and putting forth his determination to do so, while also bowing to the other peoples points he should ask for assistance

Giving Zach condition: Naive

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Sep 3, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Hot: -1 | Cold: 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass/Forgiveness: 3
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

Walking down the hallway, I took a turn off from the others without being too noticed. Cana focused more on getting into the Library and Lee than myself, and once again that suited my purpose fine. I stopped a small painting of a Tiger and without indicating anything to anyone, I pet the Tiger's head. It purred as all natural animals do to my touch and turned its head, opening its mouth was a single stone and a few vials filled with strong antidote. If there was a Basilisk like Cana thought then I would do something different. I figured that a fighter that didn't need to have eyes to see would be very useful.

Holding the stone in my hand, I hand it to Lee and look at him as Zach supports him when Cana goes down and then Gwen apparates in front of everyone, easy magic for sure, and it all makes sense. The wars are what were keeping the spiders out, and it had to make logical sense, the teachers were the ones that maintained the wards. Really, it would have to be someone with direct access to the wards that was causing anything, and Gwen appeared perfectly to take the blame for finding it. I was sure that there would be an attempt to kill her most indefinitely.

There was Markus laughing cruelly, and my fist tightened around the stone a bit more but did nothing, not now.

Using the confusion and propping up Lee with one hand easily, "Swallow this." I said pointing to the stone, "I like working in the outside of authority. Let the foolish be flashy, the smart be correct. This proves what I was saying a teacher is at the root of all of this." I said as I put the stone in Lee's hand, and smiled thinly.

Markus day would come, but Valerie had lost control, and that was scary. In the depths of my heart, I felt something tug, as well as my delayed meeting with Victoria and the lack of her appearance, no. I must harden the flesh from these feelings, I decided. Instead, I thought that I would have to find Valerie, if she can't pray, or think then something must have truly moved against her.

Had the Horsemen already fallen?

2d6+1 → [6,1,1] = (8)
Hold Steady On Appearance/Markus

Keeping Kewl

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 6, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Library Corridor | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"There is no fate but what we make." I say to Lee only half paying attention, "Oh there will be a good time to act, but right now is not it-" Valerie comes with brownish hair and telling everyone about my troubling news. This was something I could predict based on how the other horsemen were reacting and how Valerie had lost control. There is a moment, where I am angry. A pure fire in my belly that raged up, and it wasn't jealousy it was worse, it was the sting of disappointment. Must all humans be so utterly flawed?

"Oh yes, I can tell there will be much to talk about Valerie." I say rather forcefully, my face not reacting to the touch other then a stern look of anger. It takes a breath to back down, to forgive her for being a mortal pulled to and fro on the whims of reality. There was that moment that I realized I would need to sate Lee's curiosity as well. "We will meet privately later and talk for a very long time about this, but lets not be too bossy, shall we?" I say to Valerie slowly and steadily, my anger lessening. I had to forgive her and them all for their failings.

"Lee, I asked her to gathered intel... quietly." I whispered in his ear. It was better to give him some information now.

That was until all hell broke loose and Maggie? I think I was came out of nowhere and slapped Jacob, apparently, he was in a relationship with her. Jealousy was a harsh emotion and I can understand the reaction, after all the Creator had forsaken us for these imperfect and violent beings.

2d6+3 → [2,1,3] = (6)+1 for Bossy = 7
Turning on with Forgiveness Valerie

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"The Teachers already know about the spiders, and the students already are aware. I'm sorry 'start investigating' has already been done way before we came to here today. The teachers have known since almost the beginning of the school year. The groundskeeper himself saw the size of the nest growing and filtering into the school." I said with a irritated sneer toward Senna and Cana, "So then, with this new information I think it is most important for Lee and I to do what we need to do if it fails. Plans have already been set in motion." My eyes flicker to a deep violet color and my eyes follow Valerie for a moment before looking at Lee.

"Ready to go Lee?" I ask quickly.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

I look at Cana and say flatly, "No." Before walking off with Lee in tow, "Lee, we aren't going to say anything to anyone, and we don't want to be seen together. We aren't actually going to be doing anything remotely legal." I look at him as we swiftly go down the stairs toward the dungeons, as we move away from any people I lean into Lee. "There is a reason why I haven't told you their names, and why I am being secretive, think about the story of Tom Riddle. It could also be a student that is doing all this. If I don't tell anyone and someone threatens both of them? Then it has to be that person."

While I was talking, I took a moment to blush at Lee as he seemed to instantly get into action and get ready, there was something appealing about that, how he could both be ready to go and willing to ride with me into the depths of hell. I was sure that we were going to the depths of hell on this Creator sent mission. I had been banging my head against the wall of this for months now.

Taking a well known secret passageway from the second floor that twists and winds it way to the dungeons, however, without class in session it should be completely empty. "We need those phoenix tears, but the problem is they are incredibly rare, but then it struck me. Dumbledore had a phoenix for years, and if you were a wizard, wouldn't you save their tears for a day you needed them? Just a vial would be enough for any emergency. The problem is where would you store them? There are two places I think are reasonable, either the potions forbidden section down in the dungeons, or the headmaster's office. Now, the headmaster's office is a tough nut to crack, so we will start at the potions storeroom." I say quickly to Lee as I make a way naturally to the basement.

Giving Lee a string!

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Sep 8, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"What I am doing is keeping them alive." I said as we walked, "Myself and them know what is going on, they were freaked out at first, but over time they got a bit lax, I've told them that I would watch over them and I have. So far they haven't noticed anything strange..." I looked at Lee and decided something, "You really care about them don't you Lee? That is a bit more than the crew in there for sure, I am tired of that, and it makes me short, I see them ordering people around and trying to organize like it was a school project." Shaking my head, I look into Lee's eyes and see his determination.

I took a moment and forgave Lee for being human and fallible, "I will trust only you with this, I want you to keep quiet Rolan Tengu and Rachel Hoyl both fifth years, and I've been keeping them secret and safe for a while." I let that drift for a moment looking around making sure no one overheard, "It is dangerous to speak of it, we have no idea who is listening, even in a hallway like this with no paintings or windows." I said looking at everything my eyes flicking colors as they change spectrum of light, but that was all for the natural world, magic wasn't natural.

"There might not be any tears left at all, but it makes sense if they had at least too, my arthimancy says that I will find them somewhere, but not where. It has been terribly frustrating, and unless the tears mean something I don't know about, or something that hasn't come up yet, that is the only thing I can go off of. I just hope it isn't in the headmaster's office, that will be hard to break into, unless you feel like divining the password." I said quickly to Lee.

"You know Lee, I have to admit you have been the most straight forward since coming here, it is quite a breathe of fresh air, I misjudged you, but I knew I could see good in you." I said hovering close to Lee as we went into a narrow hallway.

2d6+3 → [3,5,3] = (11)
Turn On Lee With FORGIVENESSSS POWERRRRSSS

Taking a String on Lee

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"It is the problem with wizard society isn't it? They are all entitled, they are entitled to this school, entitled to be the best, entitled to control everything and have it all for them. Voldemort is an extension of that, he feared loss of control and death and therefore he took the power he had been given without any guidance. They let him, because they saw their own dreams in his brilliance, and that is the sad fact. If there been people who had stopped him, he would not have risen and all those dead and lives ruined wouldn't be. Evil flourishes when Good people do nothing." I said quickly and then rubbed my chin.

"Look at Gwen, she believes in the god of the self, and it has been all that there is left. Her perfection is what she needs to have, and it is only a small step or a small misstep till the cult of the self turns into a destructive one. She is mortal and fallible and it might be that knowledge that haunts her and causes to do things that become horrible. The path to hell is dealt in small steps and good intentions, I see Gwen doing the horrible things to achieve her ends easily, she just hasn't hit the wall of failure." I looked away, "There shouldn't be prizes nor any parade for doing good things, the flashy people are the ones that take the credit for the people who actually do the work. You and I are those people, I tend to work behind the scenes, you try to work up front in your face, but you won't get any cheers or accolades at all and neither will I." I said slowly.

"That makes you a good person." I said simply as I moved toward the Potions Storage Room, "If it isn't here, it is going to take more time yes, but it will be done, don't you doubt that." I said in a harsh determined voice.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Potions Storeroom | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"Now, I've prepared for this one I might go into curse breaker after all this studying." I unrolled a scroll from my robe and started writing a few things on it, and using a lump of metal laid in front of me. My wand waved as I wrote with the other hand, the lump of metal started to form into a key that would fit the lock. "I've got a bit of practice, but it will get us in silently, just might take a bit of time." I said as I focused completely on the lock and the wand, it was using words that would get us into the potion room that was the hard part, thankfully, I could cheat slightly and see everyone that had a key.

Slowly progress was starting to be made on the key, "Fastest I've done this is fifteen minutes so give me some time." I said as the shape started to get more distinct in the lump of metal.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Potions Storeroom | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"Oh no, but the wards!" I cringed for a moment and waited for the shrieking and realized that nothing was happening. "Well this is the normal section the forbidden section is a bit more difficult to take things out of." I looked over the damage to the door as I rolled up my scroll and took the metal in my robes and followed Lee in. "You know subtlety has its uses right?" I said shaking my head as I walked quickly to the back of the potions room, a doorway seemingly unprotected allowed him entry into the back of the storeroom. I walked in swiftly with my eyes on a single prize: the Tears.

"I was expecting more... security. Really what is wrong with this place?" No longer caring, I looked through the shelves and gave a shout, "They have a label there, on the top shelf!" I moved the step ladder over to the shelf and climbed up, the potions looking venomous and violent from their position on the shelf as I climbed higher to see the top shelf that my prize was waiting. Maybe that creator would actually give me another single hint what was going on after I had it.

On the shelve labeled "Component: Phoenix Tears" was a small black bottle facing away from me. I picked it up and laughed until I turned it over in my hand and it said in handwritten letters: "BOOM" The vial exploded in my hand and I lost my balance falling from the ladder on to the floor.

"They knew!" I shouted as I slammed against the opposite wall, the Felix Felicis vials that had been behind me were knocked on the floor, all of them destroyed by the magical prank that had unbalanced me. Landing on the floor on a ruined Felix Felicis potion, I looked at Lee and said simply, "Someone got here before us, the booby trapped it, or maybe a prank. I don't know. Ugh." I said flinging some of the sticky potion away from my hand.

"Hope no one needed Felix Felicis." I said offhandedly.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Potions Storeroom | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

Standing and waving my wand with a silent spell the Felix Felicis vanishes from the ground and from out of existence. Tapping my wand on each repaired bottle and it was filled with water, and I suppose whatever hint of the potion was still on the broken pieces when it was repaired. Pacing back and forth and with a sudden inspiration, I looked at Lee with a bit of a realization, the whole setup had been too perfect, this was an elegant, if someone childish attempt to tell us something. The wards going down and the serpent on the foeglass, it was all connected, but how?

"Someone has working on this for a long time. All of this, was too masterfully coordinated, the explosive potion was made for us, it was made to taunt the people who would try to grab it. After the poisoning or whatever their master plan is. We are seeing the taunt of someone who has had access and time to set this all up. The only other place we have hope for is the headmaster's office. The problem is that I don't know the password to get in, but that can't stop us. We have to get in and get the tears, and maybe we will find more clues to who is actually behind this." I brushed dust off my robe and looked at Lee.

"That isn't going to stop us, Lee. We will get in there and get those tears tonight. Then we can hide them somewhere to save those students." The Creator was trying to tip me off to something of greater importance, I knew it.

2d6-1 → [1,6,-1] = (6)+1 = 7
Turn on via determination and bold strokes

Spending String on Lee for +1

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Headmaster Office Door | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse, Ungrateful

"Warn them? They won't listen to us! They all crow and dote on Senna. It is perfect. She has been behind it all along. And I thought she reminded me of home." I said feeling betrayed and now knowing the truth, my eyes looked wide, "Lee, she brought everyone in class baked goods. I didn't eat any, but that is how she is going to do it." My eyes went over the door and the sign and I bite my lip. "Right now, not sure how to warn people and have them believe us. If we tip her off, she might have another delayed trap. A poison with a magical trigger perhaps?" I said getting more concerned.

"Lee being brash with this can get many more people than just two killed, we will have to take her down ourselves." I said quickly walking back and forth, this hadn't been the only time my kin had betrayed us, another who thought it should be above all. That one had no divine mission nor path given, but had tried to take it. The throne had resisted and cast them out, and I had been apart of that.

"It wouldn't be the first time." I said looking down at the floor.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Path to Hogsmeade | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

I adjusted the tie and thought about the day as I looked in the mirror, slicking my hair back. The double breasted slate suit with matching black vest was exactly how I wanted to appear. There was a secret to this outfit, I had met somewhere in a place elsewhere and elsewhen dressed as such and his fire and passion had changed my mind. I figured that one hundred years was bit of a blink of time, surely his advice was still sound, though Victoria would be in much less formal dress, I was sure. Looking in the mirror my eyes turned a bluish grey to match the suit and my hair rebelliously stuck back in it's normal sloppy appearance.

Valerie had been in the back of my mind the entire week, and I seen her from time to time, but I had resisted. We had gone places and scratched itches that I had never known where there, compared to Valerie, Victoria seemed tame and very common. I am not a mortal though, I do not overlook the majesty of the mundane. She had a wonderful delicate potential, and I see some strains of Valerie in her and I found myself cherishing them when I saw them brought out. It was a sickness, this desire. It wasn't love, I could tell that. Even my investigation was pushed to the back of my mind as it entered my thoughts.

Even Lee had noticed, though the thought of stopping the Judas known as Senna had hovered over us both. I had struck down my own siblings and I knew the initial sickness at the thought. What had to be done, had to be done. Is the only thought I had.

Love. Love is something I know about more than mortal could dare to hope, I was born to love and cherish and submit to a single being. I had been ignored and outcast when I question The Creator's path and the sickness and horror that was allowed to propagate. The suffering was too much to watch in a universe of sadness and suffering, and this was my reward, to stand in this limited form and feel another love again.

Either way, I would go with Victoria as I promised, and though Valerie had made many promises she had fulfilled none of them, and strangely, that made me look forward to our next meeting.

Walking down the hall in a focused and thinking on things, I am interrupted by... Jacob? "Oh, Hi Jacob. I detest being late." I said honestly, as I looked him over in his casual clothing. "I am going to enjoy myself thoroughly, how about yourself?"

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Sep 21, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Location: Path to Hogsmeade | Conditions: Thick, Smart Arse

"Oh yes. I had heard about that." I said honestly, "I had some business in town. I kind of am on a date." I said scratching my head, "It is complicated. At least, I think it is a date. With Victoria. Not sure where we are going, but will thinking of going somewhere... unique." I said explaining as best I could. It wasn't very surprising to people that I was date her, after all she was part of my group of friends. "Weren't you petrified or something?" I said awkwardly.

I really only knew Jacob from Lee.

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Sep 21, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

I raised an eyebrow, "Victoria, you know, the kinda short gal with glasses, and a sweet and kind soul. In Arithmancy with me. I think you are thinking of Valerie. Listen, Valerie has been coming on to me, but I heard that she had a thing with Zach now." I said honestly, my feathered ruffed a bit. After all Valerie's indiscretion had cost me a bit of face, but most of all nothing had come of it. Victoria however was such a sweet girl, that no one would think she was a piece of work.

"Either way, a friend gave me some tips. I assure you that I will more than find out, and I am sure she will enjoy herself!" I give a wink and put my hands in my pockets. I had it all planned, it would be special.

"I'll be honest you didn't miss much, other than Gwen and Cana going at it like a pair of rabid dogs. You would think that half of the punishments themselves would be safer, I had to go into the forbidden forest for detention myself. I have to say for someone who is so reasonable, Jacob. I'm surprised you are going out with Margaret. She seems rather-" How to say this politely? Crazy? No that wouldn't work. "-troubled at times." There we go.

"I thought you were hanging around that Senna, seems like you should be careful yourself." I warn him mysteriously, who knew when she would slip the basilisk poison in for Jacob.

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Sep 21, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"Understandable, a lot of people in the school and a lot of weird rumors out there. Poor Zach, I'm sure he has his hands full." I said putting my hands behind my back in a formal stance as Margot comes and introduces herself along with a friend. It only took a glance and my eyes quickly shift from their slate blue to a more hazel. I don't react and instead looking down at Margot say politely, "Good afternoon, Frauen. You three have fun, thank you. I find I need less luck and more just time." I gave a friendly wave to them as the awkward conversation came to a close.

I leaned back against the wall and waited for them to walk by, giving a wave to all three.

That was interesting, but most likely not significant, at least not yet.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Victoria was late, that was first thing that crossed my mind. I glanced at my watch that was in my pocket, one of my Opa's that had ticked its way through war and divinely protected danger. Slipping back in my pocket, I tried to slick my hair and stepped forward in my black oxfords. Scanning the crowds, I saw Victoria approach in a dress, which surprised me. It was a yellow dress that matched her tan skin to perfection. I smiled and waved her down.

"Victoria!" I shouted and smiled at her very pretty dress, "Fraulein, you are stunning." I felt another of the emotions that dragged me down to the mortal's level drag in my breast as I watched her eyes. They seemed to be a soft pools of brown that accent her lovely soul. Though mortal eyes cannot see the dark in their own soul, I can. It is a determent, and it leads to a disappointment that lingers over most people, that even best intentions cannot remove the blackness of their hearts.

"Thanks, Erhard... you look... nice." She said, and it brought a smile to my face, that was nice and though there was a lingering pull in the back of my head, I took her hand. "I decided that the tea shop was too... populous and filled with unsavory fellows." I said, wondering at when the rest of them would show up. I was sure it was soon, and better to escape their slings and arrows for once.

Approaching Tomes and Scrolls she appeared confused, and I smiled and waved to Mr. Manutius who gave me a basket filled with food. Two wine glasses and bottle of wine stick out of the sheet. The bottle looks old, older than even the old tomes that we passed as we made our way to the back of the store. In the back surrounded by the rare old tomes was a table and two chairs, a single lit candle in the center with a few plates and forks.

"Thanks Mr. Manutius." He shook his head and walked out of the room leaving us alone. I looked over at her with a winning smile and lead her to the seat. Sitting down, I placed the bread and cheeses with various fruit in front of both of us. Taking out both wine glasses out, I pour a little water in each and then add a bit of wine to both. It was a red and gives the water a pinkish hue. "Sorry, just how we drank it in my house." The old label in french on the front of the bottle almost faded except for a 1911 on it.

"You know this bottle of wine has a interesting story behind it, before the first great muggle war, there was a young german man who fancied a french woman. Now, at the time tensions were high and their family was very against everything, but as you might suspect that doesn't stop Love and so they met in secret. At the foot of a great oak tree, actually. Then the war came and he was sent off to war, but on the night before he was go away, he buried a bottle of wine at the base of this tree. Saying that they would drink it when they met again, and so they went off to war." I said as I poured a bit more into the watered down wine and broke the bread.

"The french woman returned after the war to meet him where the great oak stood, but the tree was no more. She was my grandmother, and she said that she knew then that the soldier was dead. Eventually, over time, life went on and she found my grandfather and found love again. I happened to find the bottle of wine, and so she gave it to me to drink with someone special to me." I smiled again and divided the food between us softly before I continued.

"I am very sorry, and hope you will forgive me for not giving you my full attention, but now, you have my attention undivided and I hope a feel a bit special." I said though my task was important and great, last night with Lee I had realized that it had obsessed me and though I had not felt the spark and passion I had with Valerie, I had felt something else.

2d6+3 → [2,6,3] = (11)
Turn on Victoria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

I take her hand in mine and smile with a worn and wary smile, and pet her hand tenderly. "I like you too, and I have been worried about that." I said honestly as pet her hand. "I've wanted to take you as my girlfriend and perhaps more, but you see, I am a difficult person to be with." I sigh and bring her hand closer to me. Kissing the back of it slowly, I cup her hand between mine. "I am demanding, exacting and intense. I couldn't just have you as a girlfriend, I would want you to be mine completely and utterly." Moving to her side and looking down as I get closer to her.

My hand traces along her finger tips as I kneel on one knee, "I would be willing to give that commitment if you could give that much of your love as I can you." I smiled and kissed her cheek slowly as I looked into her eyes flicking from blue to a pale white as I searched her eyes and her soul. Caressing her cheek slowly , "Your soul and spirit is pure and you are stronger than you can even imagine, I know that I can give you my actual love to you." Giving a glance toward heaven, I continued the moment transfixing both of us.

"I have always loved too deeply, my parents knew it, in fact you might say they created me that way." There is some sadness that creeps into my smile, "They loved me and doted me for years, and then when their attention waned I was left there. It is a terrible thing to be left alone and to be only a tool. Only doing my part mindlessly was allowed and without questioning it, expecting as much love as possible as others gained and kept their attention from us. Still, I was faithful and I loved them more than anything else in the universe or life." I said stroking her hands slowly my other hand on her face looking deep into her eyes.

A single tear streaks down my cheek as I gave a bright glowing blue eyes stare back at her, "And when I tried to gain their love and attention, I was sent to my Opa and Oma. I tried to help, and that was a curse, cause I dare question my status as just a tool, just a forgotten marionette. I don't want that to happen again, nor for that to you happen to you." I lean closer to her and close enough for her to feel my breath on her cheek, my eyes seem to envelop her.

"I want you. I want you to be my side always, and to be with me in heart, mind and soul. I've chosen you, Victoria. You will never need to feel jealous or alone or conflicted as I will be there. You just have to give me your devotion and your love all of it, and it will be returned tenfold." My hand stroked her cheek, chin and neck slowly and lavishly.

"You just have to say the word." I said my warmth and angelic glow starting to fill the room with a burning love that was innocent and pure.

2d6-1 → [5,1,-1] = (5)+3 = 8
Manipulate Victoria for Love

Spending a string on Victoria for a +3 manipulation

• Locked thread