Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
It makes no sense to get into that kind of an argument with a player that you should know to be town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and nothing about his tone, or words gives the impression he knew he was town. Sure he threw that line in at the end, because its the style of game he has been playing the entire time. The only person he actually called scummy before today was uranus

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

JakeP posted:

No I mean the slap fight they had preceding that

The slap fight was about chaoslord telling TMM how to play, not about town vs scum. It didn't contain any alignment calls (at least not from TMM)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mithross posted:

The slap fight was about chaoslord telling TMM how to play, not about town vs scum. It didn't contain any alignment calls (at least not from TMM)

Because TMM didnt make any alignment calls.

What is the point in engaging in an argument with a player you know is town? It makes no sense from a town perspective

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
He wasn't trying to sway CL or anything on a case, he was trying to make him look like an rear end in a top hat

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Keep working Jake. You're scum. Somber knew it so I took his advice and investigated. He was right and I have the results.

I maintained from the second I started getting votes that town would lose by lynching me. It was because I was the cop.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Keep working Jake. You're scum. Somber knew it so I took his advice and investigated. He was right and I have the results.

I maintained from the second I started getting votes that town would lose by lynching me. It was because I was the cop.

:rolleyes:

Anyone think this feels genuine?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Not really sure what you're trying to put down here Jake but it's not making a lot of sense.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

If you're town then yes you should.

I'm guaranteed town and you can book it.

Btw, here is where I dropped a breadcrumb that I was the cop. It was in response to Jake commenting on me saying that if you're town you should move your vote off me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Anyway, Mithross what are your thoughts on d4?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Btw, here is where I dropped a breadcrumb that I was the cop. It was in response to Jake commenting on me saying that if you're town you should move your vote off me.

lol your breadcrumb is from late day 2

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Kashuno posted:

Anyway, Mithross what are your thoughts on d4?

Accepting TMM's investigations, I think the other scum has to be roy. If you were scum, there would have been no reason to be the first vote off of TMM, that close to deadline, when he would've been an easy dunk. Second vote off, maybe, but not the first.

Your play before that was a little suspicious, but after that moment you found your rythm or something.

As for roy, I'm phone posting on my way to get lunch, but I'll try and throw together a case on him/gg when I get back to my computer.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
we gonna lose :(

sory town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Please read this thread about proposing via America Online Instant Messenger from the Everything Nothing forum, and reconsider your vote

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3732836

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

JakeP posted:

we gonna lose :(

sory town

Got a claim?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

JakeP posted:

Please read this thread about proposing via America Online Instant Messenger from the Everything Nothing forum, and reconsider your vote

No way. That can't be real. Now I have to read this.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Why is it when I decide to stop checking E/N daily for awesome poo poo, awesome poo poo happens?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

chaoslord posted:

Got a claim?

vanilla town :(

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

vanilla town :(

You mean vanilla scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

You mean vanilla scum.

no sir

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im riced cauliflower fried riced cauliflower

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
At least I won't have to see Jake's avatar anymore

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a tuna melt on Melba toast.

Low sodium tuna
Low fat mayo alternative
Low fat cheese
Melba toast

210 calories, 22g of protein.

I'm good for you and delicious.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Did you guys know that some people go fishing just for the halibut?

This was my breadcrumb on D1. Fishing/ trawling is often a term used by cops/detectives when they are looking for criminals.

The halibut is sort of an indirect reference to my flavor. Being that my flavor is also a fish.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

I'm a tuna melt on Melba toast.

Low sodium tuna
Low fat mayo alternative
Low fat cheese
Melba toast

210 calories, 22g of protein.

I'm good for you and delicious.

mercury poisoning and dolphin bones arent healthy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what is mayo alternative

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tuna is gross.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
only scum would be tuna

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Flail away JakeP. I will be amused at it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
To be fair I don't think that one was serious

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ya im not really flailing. it is up to the fine denizins of this mafia game to reread your interactions with the Chaos Lord from yesterday in order to learn that your play does not make sense if you actually had a town investigation on him. There is nothing else I can do except to poke and prod and link to EN threads that i like

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote JakeP

Please keep the links coming until someone else votes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Chaos what're your d4 thoughts?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote jakep

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Asiina was still cooking her pot roast because it takes 8 hours and it's only been 4, but she was hungry waiting for it to cook, so decides to have some lunch. There's not much in the fridge, but she digs around back there until she finds a pan wrapped in tinfoil. What could this be? Is it delicious and nutritious riced cauliflower? Peeling back the tinfoil she looks into the pan and sees gooey orange noodles. Oh god, Mac and Cheese! Mac and Cheese is delicious but the carbs and the calories are insane! No, this has to go. She scoops the food into the garbage and instead has a scrambled egg and a babybel. Much better.

JakeP, Mac and Cheese, scum-aligned ninja was thrown out D3.

quote:

You are Mac and Cheese

Ingredients
  • 2 cups (uncooked) elbow macaroni
  • 4 tbsp butter
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 2 cup whole milk
  • 1/4 onion
  • 150g cheddar
  • 150g swiss
  • 150g colby
  • 2/3 cup bread crumbs
  • Salt and Pepper to taste

Instructions
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Put elbow macaroni in boiling salted water for 8 minutes
3) Mix pasta with onion and shredded cheeses.
4) Create sauce with melted butter, flour, and milk. Pour over pasta and mix together with salt and pepper
5) Place in baking dish
6) Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top of mixture
7) Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45 minutes

Makes 6 servings: 460 calories, 18g protein

It is now N3. Actions as quick as possible please.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

JakeP (4): TMMadman, Kashuno, chaoslord, JakeP
TMMadman (0): JakeP, JakeP

Not Voting (2): Mithross, Roydrowsy

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 26th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Asiina's pot roast was finally done and frankly it was delicious. She cuts up the rest and puts it into 12 different snack bags and it all goes into a freezer bag. Yay easy meals for the next month when she's too lazy to cook.

However it's the next morning and she is not too lazy to cook this time. Feeling like something gooey and warm, but not wanting to think about that mac and cheese she threw away yesterday, she grabs a can of tuna to make lunch with.

TMMadman, Tuna Melts on Melba Toast, town-aligned cop was eaten N3.

quote:

You are a Tuna Melt on Melba Toast

Ingredients
  • half a can of low sodium tuna
  • 1 tbsp Low fat mayo alternative (low fat miracle whip, unflavoured greek yogurt, mashed avocado)
  • 2 pieces of melba toast
  • about 15-20 g Low fat cheese (e.g. <20% M.F. Mozzarella)
  • OPTIONAL: Green onion, bell peppers, tomato

Instructions

1) Turn oven to broil and put rack in highest position
2) Mix tuna and mayo alternative together in a bowl. If adding vegetables, chop and add to mix.
3) Scoop mix onto melba toast
4) Shred or slice cheese and place on top, I use the slicer on my cheese grater
5) Place on cookie sheet and put in oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted (watch carefully to ensure it doesn’t burn.

Makes 1 portion: 210 calories, 22g protein.

It is now D4. Deadline will still be Sunday at 11pm.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, Kashuno, Mithross, Roydrowsy

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 26th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Worst serial killer ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote Roy

Congrats Mith

• Locked thread