Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
I went to Cars & Coffee yesterday and snapped some shots of interesting cars. We managed to get a bit of a break from the constant rain that's been hammering us for the last month straight (I think we've gotten 3 inches so far this morning wtf?!). Anyway, our local C&C is pretty cool, it's held at a restaurant just outside of the city that's right on the river. They sell coffee but they also set up a nice little omelette station going as well. All in all, a pretty cool event. I didn't snap everything there, just a couple choice cars that caught my eye that you don't see very often:

Love this Corrado. Had gold BBS wheels. Perfect.

A very clean SS.

Love the massive AN coolant hose.

My Biek.

Ferrari Dino GT. These are rare apparently?

Looks like Aventari's car. Clean inside and out. Timeless.

Polaris Slingshot. This is a "motorcycle" with a Chevy Ecotec. Weird. I'd love to drive one but no way would I buy one.

Very nice old Porsche. There were a number of amazing aircooleds and I only got pics of this one unfortunately.

Nicely sorted engine bay.

Not sure what's going on with this CTSV coupe but that engine looks nuts.

Nice 2002. Nothing special but well kept.

Lotus Elan. So tiny.

Lotus Breadvan. Also tiny.

Looks like something a pimp would drive. I approve.

Nice Jag. The dude made his own parking spot which is typical of most Jag owners.

Best in show right here. Simply amazing.

S550 SLK. Pretty nice. I'd roll it.

Diablo. It's a special edition but I forget which.

7-Second car.

This thing is nuts.

:getin:

Fox body MacLaren. The interior was immaculate.

This is an infinity G35 believe it or not. Pretty well done.

EDIT: Let me know if the timg tags are problematic and I'll resize these images down properly.

revmoo fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Jul 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thecopsarehere
Jul 25, 2008

Nice pics but the first car is a 2nd gen Scirocco, not a Corrado.

• Locked thread