Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Oh no Sabin has brain damage :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
Uh Sabin? About that "put the champ through a table" thing...

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

Friar John posted:

Hot drat what's the song in the plot segment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qQQTkIUwH0

Wordybird
Oct 22, 2013

I like Chicken.
I like Liver.
Meow Mix Meow Mix please reconsider.
Gotta love a good bit of Mango Tango in plot. Or in fights. In everywhere, really. Bury me to Mango Tango.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Where you takin' me to lunch, Sabin?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Edgeworth isn't very good at this wrestling thing.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
KACHO ON!!!

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
That was for Iwata ;_;7

Thanks Kacho
and thanks for laying down Edgey

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
Proud of ya, Chief :unsmith:

Wordybird
Oct 22, 2013

I like Chicken.
I like Liver.
Meow Mix Meow Mix please reconsider.
Kacho on a good day is a scary, scary man.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The Chief did it for the Prez.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
:sax:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I approve of saxy VGCW.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Earl's loving Billy up, he's come along way since being the load of his tag team

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Earl is a beast and Toejam is a tactical genius.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toejam: Bro with total faith, or tactical genius?

I say, why not both?

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
:911:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Oh man, a Cage match? TOH, you spoil us so. A shame that AI so rarely tries to climb it in 2K14.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
Not only that, but it's Phoenix Wright vs Johnny Cage in a cell. AKA, a Nick Cage match. :vince:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Nick, buddy, you had like 15 finishers there.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Phoenix keeps getting his finisher reversed in every big match lately. He can't stop choking. ;_;

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Johnny Cage is like incapable of having a bad match and I love him for it, really good debut show for TOH

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Great show TOH, you really got this thing handled. See you next week.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Is there something about the Verdict that, like the 619, makes it easily reversed? Or is Nick just having completely canonical awful luck?

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

I don't remember seeing a finisher reversal. I think it might've been switched with the Edgecution?

Anyways, great great show TOH.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
A great show by TOH. Looking forward to more.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Great first showing from TOH. I'm looking forward to more VGCW: Bash At The Beach.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Just for the record, the "tank" in VGCW is not a tank, but is in fact an M1126 Stryker armored personnel carrier. A tank has treads, a large caliber cannon and does not carry additional passengers. The M1126 Stryker has wheels, a 40mm grenade launcher as its main armament and can carry up to 9 passengers.

Hope this helps.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
But why is it even there??

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Just for the record, the "tank" in VGCW is not a tank, but is in fact an M1126 Stryker armored personnel carrier. A tank has treads, a large caliber cannon and does not carry additional passengers. The M1126 Stryker has wheels, a 40mm grenade launcher as its main armament and can carry up to 9 passengers.

Hope this helps.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

bluewedge posted:

Because gently caress all these terrible people getting godlike powers, it's about time someone did something about them!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

bluewedge posted:

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
makes sense

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE
The show was a little rough around the edges in terms of things like consistent volume for background music, but I'm sure these things will be worked out.

In other news, WVGCW on Friday.

quote:

In wrestling, the show before a big Pay-Per View is known as the "Go Home" show. Though we only do Free-Per Views here, this Video Game Championship Wrestling: Female Division episode is still the Go Home show for Breakdown 06.

This show is scheduled to go live this Friday, July 17th at 3PM Pacific Time Zone / 4PM Mountain Time Zone / 5PM Central Time Zone / 6PM Eastern Time Zone / 11PM British Summer Time Zone.

Here are a handful of details of the show:
- The show starts with a member of Bronze Fist take on a member of Steak Machina in a 2/3 Falls match with their partners at ringside. Who will be in the ring and who will lend their support?
- Poison and Roxy have been arguing backstage, and we all know that arguments conveniently lead to matches at season ending shows.
- A Triple Threat Tables match because watching people struggling with large slabs of brittle wood is fascinating to me.
- I make necessary changes to the talent's contracts.
- Lucina and Sheena talk backstage about their match at Breakdown.
- Kitana continues her battle plan towards Sindel. Who will she face this time?
- Ema, Lynne, and Maya Chun-Li attempt to use newly gained tools to identify who the Shadow Lady really is.
- A Gurl Co-Op #1 Contendership Tag Team Match between Jet Set Radio and The Last Sheikah to see who will face Shantae and Terra of RPGenie at Breakdown.
- Finally, Sindel once again continues her :CetteBelt: Casualette Championship Open Challenge. Who will be the one to step forward this week?

Plans are still in motion to determine the date for Breakdown 06. As such, if there is no promotional video during this VGCW: Female Division broadcast, expect it during the next VGCW broadcast.

I hope you all can make it and look forward to the show.
Goodbye.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss it because I'll be at EVO. Hope to still see some terrorbaltimore.gov's in the youtube archive.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Shock Trooper posted:

The show was a little rough around the edges in terms of things like consistent volume for background music, but I'm sure these things will be worked out.

In other news, WVGCW on Friday.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss it because I'll be at EVO. Hope to still see some terrorbaltimore.gov's in the youtube archive.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Hopefully that means we won't get Jade vs Cate 2, the most unnecessary rematch.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

RIP Rematch Clause (and Meryl?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Rhonne posted:

Hopefully that means we won't get Jade vs Cate 2, the most unnecessary rematch.

just go "nice try" and then stick cate in a contenders match against jill for the breakdown matchup

then everyones happy

• Locked thread