Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

He was a man who understood Pokémon

he ported the battle code for pokemon stadium without any help so yeah he literally understood pokemon. what's so funny about that, you fucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

du -hast posted:

a) ban cremnob
b) hail satan
c) im glad that dudes dead b/c stebe was a human being and so was he i assume

well not c; the wiiu stinks but iwata was pretty cool and not like steve jobs

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
kinda bullshit if u think about it

steve gets an easily treatable form of cancer and catches it early, decides patchouli enemas and crystal therapy will take care of it until he realizes he has killed himself and frantically steals a liver node from a more deserving recipient and then dies anyway

iwata believed in modern medicine but he gets one of the worst forms of cancer you can get as a reward for running a company that actually might have brought people joy and dies

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
c'est la vie

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

the man had his hand in making kirby, balloon fight and earthbound, he's a-ok in my books

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
RIP

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
even if your great you die and no one cares so who cares yospos botch

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

Fabricated posted:

steve gets an easily treatable form of cancer and catches it early, decides patchouli enemas and crystal therapy will take care of it until he realizes he has killed himself and frantically steals a liver node from a more deserving recipient and then dies anyway

iwata believed in modern medicine but he gets one of the worst forms of cancer you can get as a reward for running a company that actually might have brought people joy and dies

stfu bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

cremnob posted:

stfu bitch

whatre you going to do, jerk off to the red ball pic again?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

As a Millennial I posted:

its fake and the guy who spread the pic got harassed off the internet, lol

it's not funny to joke around about iwata's death until maybe a couple months from now

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Fabricated posted:

yeah he's not a really good comparison to steve jobs

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

zen death robot posted:

iwata probably didn't park in handicapped spots constantly either

oh is that why steve insisted on always having a vehicle without license plates?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

steve jobs was a oval office and i'm glad he's dead

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
next brain damaged homo to mention the vile curr steve jobs in this sacred thread, the thread of the dead iwata, eats a probe. im going to probe crenny as a warning shot

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

Fabricated posted:

loving a mate. bullshit as all hell

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

super mario world is the best nintendo game of all time blue yoshit ftw

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i unironically like smb2

maybe its because it was the first one i ever played idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Roosevelt posted:

super mario world is the best nintendo game of all time blue yoshit ftw

i can maybe, maybe still get star96 from memory

• Locked thread