Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Paging our very own Gimbal Lock to give his insider perspective into this event

She was first and foremost a producer, the bridge between editorial and the dev team. It's business and time tables. An EA Starwars production sounds like a producer's dream job. It's certainly high profile. Good for her.

I wouldn't want to creatively work on something like that unless I'm completely dead inside, but it's not the same perspective if you're management.

My personal opinions on irl people don't belong on the Internet, but I'll say at least this much: she was far more professional than people gave her credit for. The Internet really liked undermining that though and it got both Ubisoft and her upset. But hey, that's what the Internet does best, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wait, were you working there back during the first AC's development?

Yea I worked on it for 18 months, it wasn't my first project either (I started pretty young)

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

In Training posted:

I hope you post from work and somebody finds out you posted in a Ubisoft hate thread with the word AIDSQuake in the title :D

It's a pretty terrible idea

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
If you guys want to play the upcoming alpha, I really suggest that you sign up on the site. I might not even get any codes.

(If i do though I'll let you know)

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Black Baby Goku posted:

link me the site, but please just get codes to make it easier for me
http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/uplayconnect/index.aspx
If a previous game forced you to get a uplay account, this is where it gets useful again. :ubisoft:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

FactsAreUseless posted:

Somebody gas this terrible thread.

• Locked thread