Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

"It was announced today that former Ubisoft employee Jade Raymond, executive producer of Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 and Watch Dogs, will be teaming up with Amy Hennig, creator and producer of the Uncharted series, and Visceral Games, the development team behind the Dead Space series, to create a brand new Star Wars property for EA."

I don't know who those people are, but those are some bad games and some bad companies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

Jade Raymond is the executive producer of Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 and Watch Dogs, and Amy Hennig is the creative director and producer of the Uncharted series. Did you even read my OP?

I just mean that I don't know who they are besides that.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Buck Turgidson posted:

Pbbrrt AIDS! Hohohoho

Sounds like you need a glass of water over there.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Maybe the Star Citizen forum is some kind of trap for bad posters.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Every time I try to click on Imp Zone I click on that piece of poo poo because this used to be the end of the list...

Just click on the forum from one of your subscribed threads, it is how I navigate everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

I clicked on The Smart Room and the first thread I read was guy bragging that he bought his girlfriend a pair of sweatpants and took her to see the Minion movie.

Sounds like a dangerous place. Be sure that you bring Farore's Wind if you venture in again.

• Locked thread