Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Machalsa? really....? :what:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

JOC IS KILLIN IT

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Oh Albert. :smith:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:unsmith:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Schilling is such an rear end in a top hat.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Joc got his groove back

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Albert all like "back the gently caress up camera dude."

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

BIGGER ROLL. NO WAIT, BIGGER. NOW ROLLIN.

Shut the gently caress up, Boom.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Joc is ridiculous. :stare:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Rollin' :snoop:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

almost another buzzer beater.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Can't complain with that outcome.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Oh gently caress, I forgot about Legends and Celebs softball. :allears:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

WHO'S YOUR VLADDY?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Mayor dinger :allears:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

not quite my tempo

turn my pages bitch

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Bruce Kison posted:

shut up hunger games

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Whiplash is a good film btw.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Oh hey Ozzie :love:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:toot:iestBLAN ever

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

sit down Mack LaMore

god I love Snoop.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

AHAHAHAHA Snoop :snoop:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Seriously just let Snoop call the whole game. shut up other dudes.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ahaha "Tim Horton out here ballin'. I thought he was a donut shop."

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

god I love Snoop.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

DeepDickPizza posted:

I hate that they truncate this stuff. Seriously, this is way more fun than Sportscenter highlights and you have two other ESPNs for that poo poo already.

The Legends and Celebs softball game has long been my favorite part of the Allstar festivities.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Miles Teller dragged there.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

4th dinger for Vlad :stonk:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Riggle with the sick slide.

ahaha without his hat you can see Snoop is high as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

This may be the best Legends and Celebs game ever too.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Pro batflip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

dumb bitch.

• Locked thread