Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

to all my fellow old people, the alex trebeck ads you see on the teevee are the real deal. it would be terrible if your loved ones had to pay for your funeral costs. colonial penn life insurance will be there for you. when you die. its really good. go for it, dude.

joke_explainer

i wonder if I am in the top 10 oldest people on byob

Afro Doug

i bought colonial penn life insuranse to give my great grandchildren a chance at a better future. im 98 years old.

FluffieDuckie

Afro Doug posted:

to all my fellow old people, the alex trebeck ads you see on the teevee are the real deal. it would be terrible if your loved ones had to pay for your funeral costs. colonial penn life insurance will be there for you. when you die. its really good. go for it, dude.

the key is to get enough life insurance that they'll be comfortable but not so much that they're incented to smother you in their sleep

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

pogi

i have a 401k and life insurance now does that make me an old

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

the key is to get enough life insurance that they'll be comfortable but not so much that they're incented to smother you in their sleep

i have $650,000 in life insurance how at risk am i

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

pogi posted:

i have a 401k and life insurance now does that make me an old
ive had those since i was 18

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

beer pal posted:

the cool way to say you're about to vomit these days is "im gonna vom"

thank you

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

vom01k

FluffieDuckie

Ace of Baes posted:

if i were left with the choice of being married to you or taking $650k cash know what my choice would be

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

thewizardofshoe

vomit emoji coming summer 2016

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

if i were left with the choice of being married to you or taking $650k cash know what my choice would be

thanks but im already taken

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Ace of Baes posted:

Apparently there is some kinda tax shelter code scam where you can invest x amount into your insurance payments and borrow against the payout while alive untaxed or something like that....

fuck. marry. t-rex

Gambling with a mega corporation on how long you'll live and the likelyhood you'll maintain payments in good faith...

Capitalism woot

ulvir

vomgoon.jpg

joat mon

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

joke_explainer posted:

i wonder if I am in the top 10 oldest people on byob

What were you doing when Austin Powers 2 came out?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

watching austin powers 2 obviously

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i quit my job so i could watch austin powers 2 teh spy who shagged me every day from morning until night

joat mon

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Awesome! posted:

i quit my job so i could watch austin powers 2 teh spy who shagged me every day from morning until night

I guess you're pretty old then?

joke_explainer

joat mon posted:

Well I guess the movie is technically released midnight the day it aired, so probably sleeping, or watching nick at night. That day would have been the last day of the sophomore year of high school.

also, when looking up the release date of that movie I noticed that this movie came out on the same day:

And their poster is almost a complete rip off of another poster:

Weird.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my brother is a tremendous alcoholic and can also vomit on demand so after a heavy night of drinking he has at least one 'safety puke' before going to sleep so he doesn't drown in his own regurgitations.

is the cry thread stilll around...

----------------

Scaly Haylie

i'm-a wario, i'm-a gonna vom

ron color
EMILIO

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

joat mon posted:

sleeping, being a shut in teenager with severe sadbrains. I actually don't remember much about that year.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
its call for the moose

----------------

bwatts

psa for old people: winter is coming. prepare for the cold months ahead or you will die, alone and scared.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vice.com op-ed posted:

psa for old people: winter is coming. prepare for the cold months ahead or you will die, alone and scared.

*wood chopping intensifies*

Lil Cunty

vice.com op-ed posted:

no you're thinking of grasshoppers not old people

we all go to Arizona in the winter, it's totally fine

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
don't walk too fast or your limbs will snap and and as you fall you'll break everything in you, as you hit the ground you will collapse into a pile of dust

----------------

google THIS

vice.com op-ed posted:

*sound of cow eyeballs being shoved up rectum intensifies*

Commie NedFlanders

FluffieDuckie posted:

if you didn't puke in college you weren't doing it right :colbert:

one time in college i was not feeling well so i took some cold medicine and allergy medicine and i felt a little better so i had 1 drink and ate some spicy french fries and i puked for about 10 minutes

is that doing it right?

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Lil Cunty

if you replace spicy french fries with cocaine then yes

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Jimi Changa posted:

if you replace spicy french fries with cocaine then yes

i have just been informed that its called "adderall" these days

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jimi Changa posted:

pfff. kids these days are idiots. what's adderal going to do? help you with your sudoku? with enough cocaine you can kick a car in half. now THAT's a drug

fuck. marry. t-rex

Chili peppers are the greatest cold remedy, and the cocaine doesn't hurt either

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Jimi Changa posted:

no that's called diet coke

Lil Cunty

I remember when the only two drugs that existed in college were cocaine and horse tranquilizers

i really miss college

ty crap

ty landy

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*wood chopping intensifies*

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Jimi Changa posted:

I remember when the only two drugs that existed in college were cocaine and horse tranquilizers

i really miss college

I went to phoenix online, poprocks and diet mountain dew were huge at my school. We just knew how to party back then.

• Locked thread