Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Beat 5

Rukyuk: 20 life
Discard 1: Gunner Strike
Discard 2: Point Blank Reload
Finisher: Force Grenade
Tokens:

Cadenza: 7 life
Discard 1: Mechanical Dash
Discard 2: Battery Shot
Finisher: Rocket Press
Tokens:

Trick Drive

Clockwork Shot

With a priority of 1 versus -1, Rukyuk is the active player.

Active Player:

Rukyuk advances 2 spaces. With a range of 2-3, Trick Drive hits for 3 damage, ignoring soak. Cadenza is at 4 life. Cadenza uses an Iron Body token for infinite Stun Guard, so it is not stunned.

Reactive Player:

Clockwork Shot does 6 damage.

Shadow225 fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Aug 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Just one.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Alright, players send me your attack pairs. PM, if you are going to ante a token, you send that in the PM as well. If you don't, I will assume that you are not going to ante this beat to keep updates swift.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
We're both 1 to the right. Also, PM has no reason to ante unless she sees me ante Flash Shell anyway, so she might as well ante second.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah. I guess make that official. I never ante if flash shell isn't on the table

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

My bad on the positioning! Fixed now.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Paging Dr. Wol to the room.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Packing + moving most of my and my roomies' stuff this weekend, may be Monday before I have time.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Wol Antes AP shell. Double checking the ante of PM or lack thereof.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Alright, sorry for the delay. I assumed PM is holding fast to the no Flash/No Iron Body ante rule.

PM, would you like to reactively use an Iron Body token to finish your attack, or end the beat stunned out?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I will use the token, then cry because I am about to get whupped anyways.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

...wait a tick. I have made a grievous error. Your Shot is in your Discard 2 from Beat 3, so you can't use it. I should have caught that long ago, my apologies.

I'm not really sure what to do here. Replaying the beat isn't fair to Wol, since she has already played what she considers to be her most advantageous move. I'm leaning toward just letting PM rechoose her base, but I am open to suggestions.

So sorry about this!

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Frankly I would have played Trick Drive even if Clockwork Shot was an option. I'll go with whatever you decide.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Sure, Poison can choose a new base. My bad again

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Whoops.

Uh.

Concede? That was really my only shot at a comeback, so I guess I'll go ahead and fold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I mean, you can play Burst to avoid this attack if you want. I dunno where that puts you afterward, but it's not like you're taking damage this beat.

• Locked thread