Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Pron on VHS posted:

If the Chiefs win a playoff game I'll get whatever goons want tattooed in my armpit area for under 100 bucks. No hate speech or lewd images.

ANDY REID LOVES GOLDEN CORRAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
It'll be in the area the hair grows, I'll get that poo poo waxed beforehand. This is only for this coming season!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Here's my loving toxx.

We will win 9 games this year. If we do not, and win 8 or fewer games, I will make a video of myself singing the fight song of whoever quotes this while doing one shot for every game that we lose. Six losses equals six shots, etc etc.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ross Angeles posted:

Here's my loving toxx.

We will win 9 games this year. If we do not, and win 8 or fewer games, I will make a video of myself singing the fight song of whoever quotes this while doing one shot for every game that we lose. Six losses equals six shots, etc etc.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

What school do you root for

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ross Angeles posted:

Here's my loving toxx.

quoting this in case flikken dies before answering ross

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
If the Raiders sweep the Chargers I will buy a Philip Rivers Jersey and recreate the video where he talks about saving his virginity until marriage in a shot for shot remake and post the YouTube video here

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ross Angeles posted:

What school do you root for

Kent State University

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Flikken posted:

Kent State University

Done.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
If Seattle makes a third consecutive Super Bowl I will commemorate it with a tattoo no larger than my hand, though I reserve the right to get something bigger if I find a really cool one. This tattoo won't be hidden on my rear end cheek or anything lame like that either. If we make the postseason I'll start coming up with poo poo. :toxx:

Febreeze posted:

If Eli throws 5 ints in a game again, I will draw him farting in my face while eating a rocket pop

If the Giants complete the prophecy and win the Super Bowl again I will illustrate the famous Spherical Breasts post and title it Spectacular Failure

:toxx:

Go... Giants? :confused:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

If Seattle makes a third consecutive Super Bowl I will commemorate it with a tattoo no larger than my hand, though I reserve the right to get something bigger if I find a really cool one. This tattoo won't be hidden on my rear end cheek or anything lame like that either. If we make the postseason I'll start coming up with poo poo. :toxx:

Go... Giants? :confused:

May I design said tattoo?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

WugLyfe posted:

May I design said tattoo?

You can certainly submit one that I will absolutely consider! I'm torn between trying a very serious take on the Hapsburg crest as a Seahawk:

or just doing a ridiculously cartoonish smughawk. :smugbird:

Of course none of this will matter when the Giants stomp us in the divisional round on their way to making Tom Brady a joke.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
in the vein of how I ended up with this username after the 2013 NHL playoffs, if the New England Asterisks fail to secure 12 wins in the upcoming season, I will graciously accept and pay for a terrible humiliating username/title/avatar combo. I'll keep that combo until at least the end of the 2016 regular season. :toxx:

goes to the first person to either claim the rights to choose my fate or the first person to remember this poo poo in December lol

EDIT: crazy catchall - if nobody claims it and/or nobody remembers and I DON'T make it obvious in some way that my toxx hasn't been fulfilled in an attempt to hide it, I will be banned

barnold fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jul 16, 2015

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

If the Skins don't get over 5 wins this season I will continue to hate life and myself for following this dumb team. :toxx:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Febreeze posted:

If Eli throws 5 ints in a game again, I will draw him farting in my face while eating a rocket pop

If the Giants complete the prophecy and win the Super Bowl again I will illustrate the famous Spherical Breasts post and title it Spectacular Failure

Edit: nvm

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

You can certainly submit one that I will absolutely consider! I'm torn between trying a very serious take on the Hapsburg crest as a Seahawk:

or just doing a ridiculously cartoonish smughawk. :smugbird:

Of course none of this will matter when the Giants stomp us in the divisional round on their way to making Tom Brady a joke.

This looks like a fun way to teach myself Illustrator.

I was going to design a garish Brady head with watercolor fireworks behind it and Sailor Jerry text "Firework."

Boba Phat
Feb 19, 2003

Deal With It
:toxx: If the 49ers win more than 8 games, I'll change my avatar from a Marshawn Lynch centaur to a Colin Kaepernick fawn.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
:toxx: If the titans make the playoffs I will buy a mariota jersey and wear it while grilling/eating a pineapple and a duck. I will also donate ten flocks of ducks to some people in Bangladesh.

http://www.heifer.org/gift-catalog/animals-nutrition/flock-of-ducks-donation.html

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:toxx: If the Bills make the playoffs I'll record a Bills themed mixtape with one track for every one of their wins before the 2016 season starts.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
:toxx: If Georgia Tech wins the ACC and beats Georgia I will buy five swarms of bees for some people in Guatemala.

http://www.heifer.org/gift-catalog/animals-nutrition/honeybees-donation.html

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

WugLyfe posted:

This looks like a fun way to teach myself Illustrator.

I was going to design a garish Brady head with watercolor fireworks behind it and Sailor Jerry text "Firework."

If I got a Brady tattoo I would reserve the right to put his mouth on my butthole. :colbert:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

If the Lions win a playoff game, for one whole year none of my posts will contain the letter 'e'. Abbreviations and contractions of words containing 'e' will also be prohibited; for example, 'QB' (quarterback) and 'NFL' (National Football League) won't fly.

If the Lions win the Super Bowl, for one whole year the only vowels I will use will be 'i' and 'o'.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

If I got a Brady tattoo I would reserve the right to put his mouth on my butthole. :colbert:

It'd be appropriate wrt letting out air, anyway.

Or maybe have Brady on a buttcheek and a football on your rear end in a top hat.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
If Texas A&M doesn't get at least the same number of SEC wins as last year (3) I will change my avatar to something Longhorn related.

If the Lions make the Super Bowl I will buy a Matthew Stafford jersey. If they win it I'll also buy a Megatron jersey.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Renewing my annual :toxx: If the Bengals win the superbowl I never say anything negative about football or any of the players, coaches, management, etc. on SA ever again.Only exception is that I can be as vitriolic as I want if there's credible news about the possibility of Cinci losing the Bengals.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'll give :10bux: to St. Jude for each titan win

Edit:

Chichevache posted:

Ties should count double.

Fine ties are $20

Metapod fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jul 23, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Metapod posted:

I'll give :10bux: to St. Jude for each titan win

Edit: a tie would count as $5

Ties should count double.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Repeatin' my Toxx from last year.

If Rashed Hageman gets 10+ sacks in 2015, I'm buying his Jersey for me and Shath hole :toxx:

If The Falcons Finish the year with 50+ sacks, I'll donate 100 dollars to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta :toxx:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
If Tim Tebow is made the official starter of the Philadelphia Eagles at QB at any point this season I will accept whatever punishment* is decided upon by the forum in that week's Aftermath thread

*-nothing financially extravagant or irl humiliating please.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
If the packers win the SB, I will donate 100 dollars to North Memorial Medical Center, Robbinsdale

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
This is absolutely going to gently caress me isn't it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

We can only hope

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If Tim Tebow is made the official starter of the Philadelphia Eagles at QB at any point this season I will accept whatever punishment* is decided upon by the forum in that week's Aftermath thread

*-nothing financially extravagant or irl humiliating please.

So all we have are internet humiliations or cheap punishments? Video of you wearing a Tebow Jersey donating money to whatever charity he has to promote virginity.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

TebOWNS, so yeah.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey, have faith—maybe we come up with something hilarious that isn't terrible or godawful.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

WugLyfe posted:

Hey, have faith—maybe we come up with something hilarious that isn't terrible or godawful.

I originally was going to make it whoever quotes me first but I figured all of y'all might be funnier than one of y'all

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I vote for a handwritten note to Tebow explaining your history with him, guaranteeing a donation to his charity if he responds.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I think you should only be allowed to watch Broncos games instead of Steelers games from now on, personally.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

buy a tebow jersey and upload a video explaining how/why he is better than every single player on the steelers roster, one by one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Eifert Posting posted:

I vote for a handwritten note to Tebow explaining your history with him, guaranteeing a donation to his charity if he responds.

Do this anyway

• Locked thread