Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

WugLyfe posted:

Aight, so a post before Sunday then.

any links to Colorado staples that aren't Papa John's, Qdoba, Boston Market (lol) would be helpful.

Rocky Mountain Oysters seem the only reasonable option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Maxwells Demon posted:

Rocky Mountain Oysters seem the only reasonable option.

This x1000

It's not actually bad. Kinda tastes like chicken. You can get it fried with ranch, wouldn't even be able to tell.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah I'm not doing that.

Only half because you simply can't get them out here

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

How far did that Smith to Maclin bomb go in the air?

Also, Smith is on pace for 3900 yards in the regular season and has seems to be improving.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

No Butt Stuff posted:

Also, Smith is on pace for 3900 yards in the regular season and has seems to be improving.

On pace for sub-4k yards?

Man, we better lay off'im.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Looks at Parm's toxxes.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

No Butt Stuff posted:

Looks at Parm's toxxes.

Hot drat, you're right.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ross Angeles posted:

Here's my loving toxx.

We will win 9 games this year. If we do not, and win 8 or fewer games, I will make a video of myself singing the fight song of whoever quotes this while doing one shot for every game that we lose. Six losses equals six shots, etc etc.

:smug:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Can you even handle that many shots without going to the hospital

I have no idea what Kent State's fight song is but it will be interesting to learn.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

IcePhoenix posted:

I have no idea what Kent State's fight song is but it will be interesting to learn.

i can do six shots in 15 minutes and not die. granted the drunk will hit me like a loving freight train and i'll probably pass out and maybe throw up but yeah, i won't die.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

You will have to wait until next year as I will make the same toxx

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ross Angeles posted:

You will have to wait until next year as I will make the same toxx

Why is he waiting till next year? You lost this year?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Flikken posted:

Why is he waiting till next year? You lost this year?

SDSU is 9-3.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

SDSU is 9-3.

You never specified whether it was the Chargers or SDSU. At least in the toxx that I quoted.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Why would I bring up a college fight song if I meant the NFL?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

Why would I bring up a college fight song if I meant the NFL?

No idea, it was your toxx

You were ambiguous enough that I feel that if the Aztecs were 8 wins or less, and the Chargers went 9-7 we'd be having the same conversation.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Chilichimp posted:

Hot drat, you're right.

I like how he is on probation for a non-Toxx reason at the moment.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

I like how he is on probation for a non-Toxx reason at the moment.

I wonder what his next lovely gimmick is going to be, honestly...

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

Chilichimp posted:

It's all the same gimmick though. Imagine a 10 year old in the back jumping up down behind a group of people yelling "look at me, look at me, PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE!!!!"

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

It's probably cheating since it's late in the season and this is like betting on the chalk but if the patriots don't go 19-0 I'll pay for a fancy dinner of a poster of whatever team beats us. Ex: if the Bills beat us I'll buy you a hooters gift card. OR if you'd rather that money go to charity I will only donate half to charity

Editbut I also get to choose what you eat

Uuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who wants Larkburger?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Uuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who wants Larkburger?

Me. I'm a Broncos fan now.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Chilichimp posted:

Extremely rude. I've done nothing to you.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Smith has 819 yards until I start getting prob'd and he has the softest schedule ever so I'm excited to see the ways in which he fails to get it. I'll also be making two separate $40 donations when I get a chance. My car just grenaded and I'll have to handle that first so yeah. Also, you guys are super lucky I'm not a huge whiner because I could throw a massive shitfit about that first Maclin catch but I'll take my lickin'.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't know how far it went because I was sitting by the tunnel and couldn't see. All I saw was Jeremy Maclin running straight towards me and then a touchdown landing in his hands.

I still have no voice.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Parmesan Basil posted:

Kim Kardashian has never done anything to me and I don't like her.

I would totally bang her though.

Apply that to this situation how you wish.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Parmesan Basil posted:

Not specifically to me, Parm... the question is what have you been doing to us all since your Alex Smith making GBS threads gimmick (A gimmick I enjoyed and am sad is over) ended.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Me. I'm a Broncos fan now.

If it goes unclaimed it's going to you or half to charity. I love the Seahawks anyway

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Cole posted:

Kim Kardashian has never done anything to me and I don't like her.

I would totally bang her though.

Apply that to this situation how you wish.

I'm in a monogamous relationship so I'm going to have to refuse your roundabout request.

Chilichimp posted:

Not specifically to me, Parm... the question is what have you been doing to us all since your Alex Smith making GBS threads gimmick (A gimmick I enjoyed and am sad is over) ended.

Why does everyone think my intense dislike of Alex Smith is a gimmick? I've never exaggerated my opinion on him or his inability to consistently play the game. I still hate him as much as I did when he was traded (for two second round picks on a depthless team).

Justice isn't a gimmick either but I understand that it can make people upset so I will lighten up on that, as per the moderation's request.

corsair
Jan 10, 2001
What is this thread about?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Stupid and dumb attempts at making bad bets that have an outside chance at being funny

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Parmesan Basil posted:

I'm in a monogamous relationship so I'm going to have to refuse your roundabout request.

Why does everyone think my intense dislike of Alex Smith is a gimmick? I've never exaggerated my opinion on him or his inability to consistently play the game. I still hate him as much as I did when he was traded (for two second round picks on a depthless team).

Justice isn't a gimmick either but I understand that it can make people upset so I will lighten up on that, as per the moderation's request.

Something is your gimmick when you work it into every post you make, Parm.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

I'm going to batter you with my stone hands

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

corsair posted:

What is this thread about?

Hard to say! I don't mean to bring so much attention on myself when I post!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chilichimp posted:

Something is your gimmick when you work it into every post you make, Parm.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

If it goes unclaimed it's going to you or half to charity. I love the Seahawks anyway

It should go to Do Y'all Want A Ham, someone pm him.

corsair
Jan 10, 2001

WugLyfe posted:

Stupid and dumb attempts at making bad bets that have an outside chance at being funny

Do people get banned for them? I remember when Toxx posted that thread in FYAD, he was a lovely poster.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

corsair posted:

Do people get banned for them? I remember when Toxx posted that thread in FYAD, he was a lovely poster.

Not generally in TFF. Enforcement of Toxxes is p lax.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

It should go to Do Y'all Want A Ham, someone pm him.
sup :haw:

E: There aren't any Larkburgers in Chicago :saddowns:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

corsair posted:

Sometimes letters get written

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Being jaded about something is so cool. You're just as useless as everybody else, but you get to be irritating and bitter about it.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Uuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who wants Larkburger?

Can I claim it as a Bills fan living in Denver like a Syrian refugee in Bosnia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Fenrir posted:

I don't have any good ideas right now so I'll do the same thing I did last year:

:toxx: If any NFC North team sweeps the Packers in 2015, that team's fans can pick my avatar & username, which I will keep until at least the Super Bowl. If said team goes on to WIN the Super Bowl I'll keep it until the next season begins.

e: If by some bizarre horrible thing happens and multiple NFCN teams sweep the Packers (ha ha), then it goes to the fans of the team that won by the highest point total in the two games.
Holy gently caress, talk about dodging a bullet. I don't even want to imagine what Lions fans would have done to me.

• Locked thread