Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
okay sure thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

HiipFire posted:

The "Crispy Skin Half-Chicken"

American pancakes are also pretty good, but they're like 3x thicker than dutch ones so I felt like I gained 10 kilo's in the process of eating them

what the gently caress is a kilo

also, confirming

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

my homeland's food made him a racist?

either he's lying... or he's a racist kill him ##vote HiipFire

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

paradoxGentleman posted:

Got my PM, ready to play.
I am voting for uranus because his avatar bothers me.

my dear gentle homestuck garbage person irredeemable jackass big dumbo new friend - if you wanna vote you gotta do it like this:

##vote Uranus

because there is our mighty robot friend Votefinder that actually reads the game and parses our votes

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

(really tho ##unvote)

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

paradoxGentleman posted:

That is actually a very valid point. What made you change your mind, my good pal?

jokephase is a time for japes, frippery, etc. and also voting at a drop of a hat

you'll learn someday lil' sprout

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

uranus posted:

hey epsilon i was looking through some of my Very Old Posts and saw your name in one of the old go threads. do you still play? if so, we should play each other!

oh my gaaaahd I tried to pick up Go and I just don't have the patience for it; I can play but I get routinely trounced by even the most basic of AI on small boards

but maybe

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Hazdoc posted:

Oh ok, so you ARE just being silly. Sicknasty bruh

this reads like something a dick would post

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

serious vote: Hazdoc has reacted really poorly to pressure so far and my gut feel about all present players is that he is currently the scummiest

so, ##vote Hazdoc

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Don't like this vote for reasons I can't quite explain, except it just feels contrived.

If it makes you feel better, I'm not 100% sure on it - it's pretty much a gut read based on his reactions. The only real reads I have right now are that Hazdoc feels scummy and JakeP feels the most town out of people so far.

Also as an FYI, deadline falls right before my shift at work ends. I might get some lunch-posting in but I wouldn't expect toooo much from me tomorrow.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Lunchpost: nothing sticks out to me other than that Kashuno's case on Hazdoc is pretty solid and that it made solid some points I wasn't really sure how to articulate. Since MCED is the current vote leade I could jump there to avoid a no-lynch. We'll see I guess.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Look Under The Rock posted:

Eps, feel like making an actual case?

I am really sorry that I work 1045 to 945 in a secure environment and my lunch hour got cut short today. Jesus Christ. Didn't I even warn that my posting would be short?

##vote MC Eating Disorder but I wanna take a good look at Hazdoc tomorrow.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Well, I've had an interesting day. Do I get to defend myself at all?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Hazdoc posted:

Well, its been fun playing games with you guys. I was hoping more people would bite on the vote that started for me, but I guess not.

Like, does this feel weird at all? Why would the cop want any pressure on him at all? Maybe to look purposefully scummy I guess so as to not be a nightkill target, but claiming D2 with just the one result? Knowing that at least one scum remains? When quite a few people are willing to vote you, meaning you're not a likely nightkill target?

Feels weird, is weird.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Welp that's :redhammer: (it is traditional for the voter who executes to post :redhammer: as that's when the day officially ends generally speaking)

:ghost: don't allow me into your games for the next month or so, enjoy mafia you wonderful newbies :ghost:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Dang. I had hopes :(

Also, yeah. Mafia hiatus for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Look Under The Rock posted:

It's been a rough week, nuff said.

For the record this is not the first time I've confused you and Epsilon Plus.

You know I bought an avatar explicitly for Mafia purposes.

(actually somber gave it to me ilu somby-womby <3)

• Locked thread