Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This thread is about Joe Biden now instead of whatever stupid thing the OP posted. Will he run??? Won't he?

Not even Joe knows...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Go Biden.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I wish Joe Biden could be VP forever and I wish his handlers would let him mouth off every once in a while. That was seriously supposed to be part of the package deal.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Biden has appeal

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The secret service should still keep him out of groping range though.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Edit: now that this is about JB, it's ok to bump. He'd make a great VP for Bernie

Something Else has issued a correction as of 02:21 on Jul 17, 2015

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ralp posted:

I wish Joe Biden could be VP forever and I wish his handlers would let him mouth off every once in a while. That was seriously supposed to be part of the package deal.

I hear what people are saying about Bernie, I really do, but I also can't imagine not wanting to sign up for four years of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05VnURkqjXs

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Probably Magic posted:

I hear what people are saying about Bernie, I really do, but I also can't imagine not wanting to sign up for four years of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05VnURkqjXs

Agreed 100%. I am going to watch that whole thing right now, I am so glad you posted it ahaha.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What about the black horse, Jeb Biden Clinton?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Probably Magic posted:

I like to imagine all Biden was writing the entire time was some variation of "lol this dude is stone stupid can't wait for him to shut up so I can smack him around".

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

Just a little reminder.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
Berns, doesn't it?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

MrBims posted:

Berns, doesn't it?

Get back to me when Bernie has a trans am.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like Bernie

I like Biden

I tolerate :shillary:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

MrBims posted:

Berns, doesn't it?

Big loving deal.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

turning the VP into a royal position held by the Biden Dynasty until the end of times would be a lot better than what it is currently

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
he's like the comedy option of a poll

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Probably Magic posted:

I am up to the part where he slips in the comparison to Sarah Palin and death camps and I am thinking about going back to watch that VP debate too. It's not as good because you could tell Biden was (wisely) holding WAY back from just destroying and humiliating her, but that made it entertaining in its own way.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Ralp posted:

I am up to the part where he slips in the comparison to Sarah Palin and death camps and I am thinking about going back to watch that VP debate too. It's not as good because you could tell Biden was (wisely) holding WAY back from just destroying and humiliating her, but that made it entertaining in its own way.

That one makes me angry for this moment among others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC1W1_sTgFE

Oh poo poo, how do I follow that... uh, McCain's such a maverick!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

sup

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Probably Magic posted:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

The Platonic Ideal of politics, IMO.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Is there any reason Biden couldn't be VP again?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

Is there any reason Biden couldn't be VP forever?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

spacemang_spliff posted:

Is there any reason Biden couldn't be VP again?

What with the recent death of his son and eight years of the GOP being particularly insane a lot of people are saying he probably just won't run at all.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

What with the recent death of his son and eight years of the GOP being particularly insane a lot of people are saying he probably just won't run at all.

was about to say, since his son got btfo

i doubt Biden has much patience for that bullshit anymore, so your best bet is Bernie friend.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

That's probably true. Obama needs to put him out there more often to laugh at Republicans because that gif a couple of posts up makes me feel that all is right with this gay Earth

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Paul Ryan is trying his best, putting all his effort into not sounding totally 'tarded and Biden's just like "lol look at this fuckin' noob"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacemang_spliff posted:

That's probably true. Obama needs to put him out there more often to laugh at Republicans because that gif a couple of posts up makes me feel that all is right with this gay Earth

I'll be really surprised if he runs but yeah lol

I watched both Biden VP debates just now, the Palin one isn't really worth rewatching. It was riveting at the time because no one knew if Palin was going to meltdown on stage or hold her own or what, but seen today it's not that interesting (JB choking up, as linked earlier, is the most powerful part obviously). Ryan v Biden is still good though and this gif really captures it :)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ralp posted:

I'll be really surprised if he runs but yeah lol

I watched both Biden VP debates just now, the Palin one isn't really worth rewatching. It was riveting at the time because no one knew if Palin was going to meltdown on stage or hold her own or what, but seen today it's not that interesting (JB choking up, as linked earlier, is the most powerful part obviously). Ryan v Biden is still good though and this gif really captures it :)

ryan was schooled consistently because he tried to use that vapid republitalk where he sort of goes off on a tangent without answering the question and Biden always follows up with a powerful plain language reply or a direct question related to what ryan said.

and ryan just :vince: and stutters away like the clown he is

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I remember that debate, it was great. Even greater were the handful of conservatives who had a hard time sounding sincere when they told me Ryan won the debates somehow.

:allears:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
people were really pissed off that Biden was smiling so much lol

"so disrespectful! what a clown!"

which caused me to smile because Paul Ryan is nowhere close to deserving respect

this is how pretty much all "debates" with republicans should go, really

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

It was also an obvious tryout for more aggressive debating for the Obama/Biden team after the first debate went kinda flat, so it also helped give us, "Proceed, Governor," in the next debate, which was also glorious.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Biden has always dropped the best insults in debates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPOAKXBi9Pw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

A Winner is Jew posted:

Biden has always dropped the best insults in debates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPOAKXBi9Pw

:captainpop:

:vince:

Sweet Biden burn right there

• Locked thread