Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
this is pretty good dumb fun so far

any way to reorder the stuff in terms of arranging layers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
The app seems to force audio to the iPhone speaker and refuses to allow me to route audio to a Bluetooth headset

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
I like this app thing, Webbeh

Link testing:
http://byte.co/b/Zg2WJY

How are people leaving stickers or whatever for feedback and stuff?

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

A Yolo Wizard posted:

Can you move objects up or down layer wise or do you just have to do it all in order

Double tap the circle to move that object to the front, that's the only arrange method so far though until the next protip comes out

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

sevenflow posted:

Once you have a client installed on iOS or OS X, byte:// links will magically come to life.

is this supposed to be working? it isn't for me right now (tapping links on iOS)

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
i'm on beta 5, not exactly sure how to update if it's not just from using the app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

sevenflow posted:

Try this link from the post above, or you can wait for a couple of days and we'll transition existing testers over. Sorry about the confusion, we're transitioning between the old and new system at the moment.

That worked! All my bytes are gone though, like dust in the wind

• Locked thread