Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who would you pick in the Republican Primary?
Jeb!
Santorum!
Scott!
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
Maybe then we can loving fix Wisconsin, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmd0100T9g

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
So you're talking "Final Solution" fix.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
actually no, please don't

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It's gonna happen, and then I'll hate myself. But mostly, I'll just hate America.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol you might as well vote for Brownback

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Voted Goku

if bernie sanders doesnt win the democratic primary ill write in vote for goku

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Broenheim posted:

Voted Goku

If they can grow beans that heal bones imagine the kind of dank they could grow

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Broenheim posted:

Voted Goku

RSF: Election Erection: President Goku slams his fist on his desk and screams into his phone.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

RSF: Election Erection: President Goku slams his fist on his desk and screams into his phone.

Please do this

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

President Goku?

poo poo, I remember when he was just state senator Goku.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...d75ed50954.html

See? He's even powerful enough to bend Campaign Finance laws to his will! That's gotta be stronger than Goku!

quote:

“This decision effectively eviscerates contribution limits in Wisconsin,” said Daniel Weiner, senior counsel at the Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University Law School. “No other court has gone this far and for good reason — it is a misreading of the law and threatens fair and transparent elections.”

Judge Gerald C. Nichol, chairman of the state Government Accountability Board, said in a statement that the election agency will review the decision.

“Today’s Wisconsin Supreme Court decision reverses a longstanding interpretation and application of campaign finance law that has been followed by the former State Elections Board and the Government Accountability Board since the U.S. Supreme Court’s Buckley v. Valeo decision in 1976,” Nichol said. “It also reverses a 1999 Wisconsin Court of Appeals decision that backed the state’s interpretation of the law, which the Board has relied on in its advisory and enforcement decisions.”

Nichol renewed the board’s call for the state Legislature to make a comprehensive review of campaign finance law.

Can your vaunted sensu beans do that?

Nerdlord Actual has issued a correction as of 14:30 on Jul 17, 2015

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Phuzzy posted:

Can your vaunted sensu beans do that?

Goku sure could.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Please elect him and then have him run over by a semi truck and then the truck can spin and go over him again and do that several more times until he's a red paste on the ground.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Astrofig posted:

Please elect him and then have him run over by a semi truck and then the truck can spin and go over him again and do that several more times until he's a red paste on the ground.

who's his vice in this scenario

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
He's the second highest polling Republican running right now lol

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

a check for $40 million from the koch brothers

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
i feel like scott walker is the most likely republican candidate to be into some weird fetish poo poo

adult baby/diaper lover, i bet

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

PUGGERNAUT posted:

i feel like scott walker is the most likely republican candidate to be into some weird fetish poo poo

adult baby/diaper lover, i bet

i'm hal incandenza, droll dribbling down my lip while helplessly watching a diapered scott walker crawling towards me for a hug

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
He got married on Reagan's birthday and he and his wife have all of Reagan's favorite foods for anniversary dinner.

I'm sure that only scratched the surface.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Dear America,

please elect Scott Walker as president.

Sincerely yours,
Charles G. & David H. Koch

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

so is wisconsin better or worse than kansas at this point

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Motto posted:

they exist in a state of constant flux where each one is worse than the other

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

Me, I propose to give all forums posters immediate pardons from all probations

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR
gently caress unions
gently caress teachers
gently caress state employees
gently caress you

- Scott Walker

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

frankenfreak posted:

Dear America,

please elect Scott Walker as president.

Sincerely yours,
Charles G. & David H. Koch

Dude, wtf, you are from good old franconia?

e: Ah yes, Scott Walker, champion of the middle class.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Scott Walker; champion for rape babies

quote:

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) signed a bill into law on Monday that bans abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy unless the mother's life is in danger. The legislation, which passed the GOP-controlled state legislature earlier this month, makes no exceptions for severe fetal anomalies or for victims of rape and incest.

Why 20 weeks?

quote:

"At five months, that's the time when that unborn child can feel pain," Walker said Monday. "When an unborn child can feel pain, we should be protecting that child.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!
I bet Kohl's would have a pretty good sale if he won. Not just one of their fake sales, either.

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

Job Truniht posted:

gently caress unions
gently caress teachers
gently caress state employees
gently caress you

- Scott Walker

*wins in a landslide*

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Motto posted:

Kansas is hilarious because Brownback just cut every tax and now the state can't pay for anything. Walker's approach was far more insidious, seeking to crush areas that have traditionally supported liberal causes or have been bastions of liberal thought. The start of his dismantling of the UWisc system is amazing. It's pure politics in Wisconsin, where Walker is going to hurt Democrats for years to come. Brownback seems like he just drank his own cool aid and may have hurt Republicans for years to come (probably not though because they re-elected him lol).

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
No lie: I'd much rather have another Bush than have Scott loving Walker as President.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Sexiest GOP candidate

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I will give you a :golfclap: for providing a checkbox poll, the best of all polls.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Justin Godscock posted:

No lie: I'd much rather have another Bush than have Scott loving Walker as President.

Bush would enact Forever War With All Foreign Countries, Walker would enact Forever War Against Employment.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Sexiest GOP candidate

Sloth love PAC

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Paper With Lines posted:

Kansas is hilarious because Brownback just cut every tax and now the state can't pay for anything. Walker's approach was far more insidious, seeking to crush areas that have traditionally supported liberal causes or have been bastions of liberal thought. The start of his dismantling of the UWisc system is amazing. It's pure politics in Wisconsin, where Walker is going to hurt Democrats for years to come. Brownback seems like he just drank his own cool aid and may have hurt Republicans for years to come (probably not though because they re-elected him lol).

lol if you think KS won't elect a Republican in 2016

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Sexiest GOP candidate

lol uneven eyes

is he stoned?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol uneven eyes