Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Great to see this back, as the previous incarnation of the LP inspired me to purchase the game and beat it with all three characters. (On Normal, as doing three playthroughs will burn anyone out for a bit.) Also you'd mentioned the don't-use-Burst achievement at around nine minutes into the video; I believe that it actually applies instead to the secret character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Whenever I hear "milky discharge" I think of the one character from A Chorus Line who misdiagnosed his puberty for an STD. At least there it's played for laughs.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

That method of killing the boss was...unexpected but certainly a treat to watch. How prevalent was that exploit upon the game's initial release? I'd imagine that if you could perform it willy-nilly, you'd be able to perform some really strange ticks (and/or screw up the game logic by missing plot-relevant items).

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Great job with this! I can understand the reality of burnout with this game, because Falcom probably could have stood to vary up the progression more between characters, but regardless you've persevered.

Of course, after picking this game up in a previous thread and running through all three playthroughs on Normal I kinda...haven't touched this game in a while. (Or much of anything really, but that's because I still have a half-finished LP in the casual thread quietly whistling bel canto arias in the corner.) So I will be quite interested to see what you show off in the arena and with its unlockables.

• Locked thread