Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikH3Gn4PdrI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

next person to post a youtube gets destroyed

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

DoubleDonut posted:

Good god, littleorv

edit: let's make that image less stupid

How does one generate such a list?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Layton vs. Wright may not be the most beloved Ace Attorney game, but it does have a good Cornered theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYg0J2rE0Aw

And the slow version of Apollo's them in AA5 was the standout from that game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZgQKDZ3i0

AA5 made Apollo so drat good.

And while I'm thinking of Shu Takumi's games, just pretend I posted the entire Ghost Trick soundtrack.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

How does one generate such a list?

Click on the number of posts in the thread list.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Click on the number of posts in the thread list.

Oh, that easy. Thanks.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

chumbler is going to murdered.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

DoubleDonut posted:

Good god, littleorv

edit: let's make that image less stupid

holy christ how do you even post that much

i dont think i managed more than a page

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Azure_Horizon is still #10 in the Final Fantasy thread, lol.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

dmboogie posted:

I shall take you on as my apprentice.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
The single contribution level is pretty impressive but the thread having over 19,000 posts is kinda blowing my mind. If it had stayed open for another day or two it could have beaten the Dragonball thread.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dmboogie posted:

Emptyquotes all the way down.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Everything Burrito posted:

The single contribution level is pretty impressive but the thread having over 19,000 posts is kinda blowing my mind. If it had stayed open for another day or two it could have beaten the Dragonball thread.

Good thing we killed it before it got too powerful. I don't know if the forums could have taken another .jpg post in there.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Everything Burrito posted:

Practically every thread in adtrw is show specific so there's not really a lot of other places to post about whatever poo poo pops into your head.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

Emptyquotes all the way down.

That and a ton of :agreed:'s

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Instead of watching anime tomorrow, I'm going to watch.........EVO! Evolution 2015, the premier fighting game event in the world! Get Hype! Anyone else ready for some epic FGC memes and matches?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
So, I just learned Kouta Hirano did a really creepy :nws: story starring Hitler. What, uh, what the gently caress Hirano? :stonk:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
One more just so I have some Genesis representation in my list of shmups/shooters that was my childhood. Probably played this more than the rest combined anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIf46GaI7Qo

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'm ready for multiple loving super smash brothers games to be at evo if that's what you're asking

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DoubleDonut posted:

I'm ready for multiple loving super smash brothers games to be at evo if that's what you're asking

Do they have rules this time that will make each round not last half an hour? Like whatever on the whole "Is smash a real fighting game" thing, but good lord do their rule choices make it an absolute slog to watch.

Still better than Marvel, though.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I might check Evo out. I recently got stupidly entranced watching a KHII speedrun for a marathon called "limit break." The world of professional play interests me. I also like how genuinely enthusiastic they get over video games.

Unrelated, but I haven't seen episode 2 of Gangsta yet because I was waiting for it to get on Crunchy Roll. I checked today, and apparently it isn't available in my region. gently caress.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

chumbler posted:

Do they have rules this time that will make each round not last half an hour? Like whatever on the whole "Is smash a real fighting game" thing, but good lord do their rule choices make it an absolute slog to watch.

Still probably better than Marvel, though.

I'm surprised they don't put it on a timer. Though I guess you don't need a timer for one-on-one matches.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Normie Slayer posted:

I might check Evo out. I recently got stupidly entranced watching a KHII speedrun for a marathon called "limit break." The world of professional play interests me. I also like how genuinely enthusiastic they get over video games.

Unrelated, but I haven't seen episode 2 of Gangsta yet because I was waiting for it to get on Crunchy Roll. I checked today, and apparently it isn't available in my region. gently caress.

SGDQ starts in nine days if you want to see a whole lotta enthusiasm over playing video games

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Allarion posted:

I'm surprised they don't put it on a timer. Though I guess you don't need a timer for one-on-one matches.

I think last year they had each round on an 8 minute timer, which was way too drat long. Not each set between players, but each round of the set.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I wonder what sort of tribute to Iwata they'll do at Evo.

Since he's dead, you know.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

anime board game

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Sharkopath posted:

anime board game

That's Orange Juice right.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

is pop up pirate a board game

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've heard Tragedy Looper is a good anime board game, but I've yet to have the opportunity to play it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I go off to slay a couple dozen Oni and all of a sudden magic happens in the anime chat thread.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Sharkopath posted:

is pop up pirate a board game

it's more of a toy in my opinion

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
littleorv's littleav

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

chumbler posted:

I think last year they had each round on an 8 minute timer, which was way too drat long. Not each set between players, but each round of the set.
The matches almost never even go that long. I don't know why it's stayed as 8 minutes.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

is dokapon kingdom anime

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

littleorv's littleav

Precisely.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm much cooler than that orv

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Roy in Smash 4 is Good, Fun, and Powerful, and I am sad he is not allowed at EVO.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

lol

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

dmboogie posted:

This thread basically exists in lieu of an IRC channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

littleorv posted:

Only a little.

• Locked thread