Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Does Celebrity Name Game has specific rules about what you can and can't use for clues? I watched a youtube clip and the celebrity was Jennifer Lawrence and the woman says something like "she has the same first name as a latina singer with a big rear end," which just seems like a very roundabout way of getting someone to guess the name of literally the most popular actress working today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Its a shame the title Arrested Development was already taken.

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Boom
Host: Tom Papa
Channel: FOX
Dates & Times: Thursdays 8/7c
One-Sentence Synopsis: Contestants must cut the correct wires on a ticking cartoon bomb or end-up being eliminated by getting covered in ooey, gooey messes.
The Official Website of "Boom!" (Full episodes are available)

This show has the most tenuous premise I've ever seen. The host keeps telling people that they have to guess the 4/5/6/7 wrong answers, but, really, contestants only have to guess the one right answer and then cut all the other wires. He also tells them to talk through their answers when they only have like 30 seconds to cut all the wires. So loving dumb.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
:lol: at the Duck Dynasty family getting shut out of Celebrity Family Feud because they're too square to come up with any of the racy answers (which is the whole point of the show).

That said, I don't care how vanilla they are, Sadie and Rebecca Robertson are smoking hot.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Name something you don't want to be flat.

The Earth.

:stare:

• Locked thread