Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Hi

Time for this month's Prediction game promises more points, thrills, and spills. Probably.

Anyway. Here's our stuff from last month.

Our Leaders are Legoman727 with 172.31 Points, MotU with 171.81, and Dr. Mantis Tobogan, Jerusalem, and Metalocalypse with 161.31. Our highest scorers for Money In the Bank were Efexeye with 39, Doo-Wop Duodenum and IcepHoenix with 38, and Mr. Carlisle, Rand McNally, StarkRavingma,d and SteamyV with 36.

There weren't any good special answers because everyone was pretty clearly annoyed at having to do another one of them again. That's why this time we're having a special rule;

At the bottom of this post, after all the other links, are a list of 10 Bingo Cards. There are 10 cards, made with the help of PSP, that are numbered from left to right and down. there is a spot on your form that asks you to pick a number. That number is your Bingo Card. I'll be filling them out, but you can also fill out your own, or you can even generate or make your own Bingo card if you want, BUT it must use the same set of conditions as the originals, and you have to link an image of it. (I wouldn't recommend this, it's a lot of work for me and you). Bingos are worth 5 points, and you can get up to 3 Bingos.. This is replacing the 'write in your answer' thing, while we take a break from it. Tell me what you think.

Here are this month's questions;

R-Truth versus King Barret for Barret's Crown

Roman Reigns versus Bray Wyatt

Is Bray Wyatt gonna do some spooky stuff

The Prime Time Players versus The New Day for the Tag Team Titles

John Cena versus Kevin Owens for the United Stated Championship

How Many Finishers is Cena gonna kick out of
1 or 0
2 or 3
More then 3

Randy Orton Versus Sheamus

Is someone going to bleed in this match

Seth Rollins versus Brock Lesnar

How many people are going to interfere
1 or 2
3 or 4
More then 4

How Many German Suplexes are we going to see

4 or less
5 to 9
10 or more

Bingo Card number

Form is http://goo.gl/forms/96DyZnVja5
Spreadsheet is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PME5lL1ueALuGnSqrH8JntimdAiN-mZpQnW-oB3CUtg/edit?usp=sharing
Bingo Cards are

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jul 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Submitted. Hedged my bets with CENA WINZ but I dunno man,

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Submitted. I noticed that you didn't have a "put 1 in this box if you've taken part before" final question to help you out.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Revenant Threshold posted:

Submitted. I noticed that you didn't have a "put 1 in this box if you've taken part before" final question to help you out.

Yeah, I didn't. It seems less arduous these days; the first time I was doing it we were getting 20+ new entries every time but now a days we only get one or 2 and what causes more confusion is generally from people who skip a month or drop out rather than people who are joining for the first time.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Sad there's once again no option for "Nobody interferes" in the main event. I wanted to pick it for the Rollins/Ambrose ladder match too, and I would've gotten points dammit!

Edit: Though I am pleasantly surprised to find myself in the Top 10.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Every time I open up that Bingo page I get a different set of cards am I doing something wrong

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I picked Bork to win but by DQ or other fuckery, not the title.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Submitted. Let's go heels.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Yeah, the bingo cards are different for every person who opens the page.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Teddybear posted:

Yeah, the bingo cards are different for every person who opens the page.

loving really? Goddamnit. That is not how it was looking when I did it.

K. I'll fix it. I'll grab a set and post them on the Topic and change the wording.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Submitted. The free space might as well be unannounced Divas match cause they gotta follow up on that.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
I'm in. Hopefully I'll do better on this one than the last 2 PPVs.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
just loving winging this one

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

in

also nice to see that i scored decently, i never remember my picks during the show but i remember thinking when sheamus won the case that i probably did pretty okay

boar guy fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jul 18, 2015

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

there's only one number worth going for

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
In, 5 weeks of buildup and I forgot more than half the matches that were happening so thats a good sign

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Let's go card #4.

Also I hope you're counting AAs for cena finisher kickouts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the main event is going to end with the reunited brothers of destruction forming a tag team to destroy Brock Lesnar but Brock Lesnar's old buddy Sting comes out to make it a tag team at summerslam. Then glass breaks, and stone cold stunners all of the competitors, and just then, BANG! It's me, it's me, it's DDP. He comes out and points to the sign --- It's Austin vs. DDP in the main evnt at Wrestlemania 32. It's never mentioned ever again

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

So do you only count German Suplexes that connect, or does that include attempts? Because I'm basing my answer on ones that connect.

I like the bingo card idea :)

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Submitted my mediocre answers

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I rolled a d10 to select my bingo card without even looking at them

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

I rolled a d10 to select my bingo card without even looking at them

i assumed they'd be randomized before the event and they're not in sequential order right now, anyone who picks their card with a strategy in mind is a jabroni mark

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
I don't feel confident about any of my answers this go around. Here's hoping bingo is kind to me.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bray winning with spooky bullshit at Battleground and then losing a gimmick rematch at Summerslam sounds about right. I also believe Brock wins the match by DQ and not the title.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

In it to probably not win it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm gonna do so bad.

I can never decide if predictability is a good or bad thing.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I have my lovely picks in. Time to rise to the top of the middle of the pack!

Also, please start tanking Jerusalem, we're 1-1 in wacky forum games and I need to win the rubber match Kevin Owens style.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Jul 19, 2015

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Submitted. Good god mans, you're looking for than, not then, in most of these forms.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Submitted!

drat, I was in the top 10 last month, and then dropped way down because I ended up in ***LAST PLACE*** for MITB :smith:

Hopefully things go better in Battleground, a historically great and satisfying PPV

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Jetfire posted:

Submitted. Good god mans, you're looking for than, not then, in most of these forms.

I will never bow to grammar.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Submitted. Wrestling trope bingo is too good an idea to limit to just the Rumble.

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Submitted. Lets go bingo card 4!

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Like the former Mr. Langston, I'm a fan of the number five.

I am happy to confirm I am still not at the absolute bottom of the all-rounds players, it is a miracle.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

WadeBartender posted:

In, 5 weeks of buildup and I forgot more than half the matches that were happening so thats a good sign

Sheamus and Orton are having a match entirely based on the fact that they've already had several matches.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Stallion Cabana posted:

I will never bow to grammar.

I could tell from the listing of Roman Reigns Versys Bray Wyatt, which I assumed was a witty commentary on the recent film Terminator: Genisys.

Ribbing the person running the prediction game can only work in my favor :thumbsup:.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Put in my bad choices, I don't really understand the bingo thing so I put in 1 v:shobon:v

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Got my picks in. Hopefully I can recover from a brutal showing in MitB.

I really like the bingo card idea.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Voted. Literally pressed a random number on my numpad for the bingo card.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

my strategy of skipping every other ppv isnt working. lets do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
Nvmd

• Locked thread