Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Do the Evie changes fix her spells/slopes issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

ArchWizard posted:

Unrelated: We should probably come up with a new thread title because the devs removed dismemberment a long time ago. Any ideas?

Haha, did they?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

they're probably just updating to a build newer than mid-2010

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Bakalakadaka posted:

more underpants sales, probably

Yeah probably. Not many people would spend on character slots in the first place but if you just have them there people are more likely to spend the few bucks on inners instead I guess.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

A Cup of Ramen posted:

Hot drat they really dropped the Source engine? Also the game only used 4gb of ram before??? Wonder if this means it'll run a lot better for me now. :thunk:

Dropping Source would mean rewriting the entire client so I'm pretty sure they only swapped out what middleware was handling physics. I'm also kinda sure the version of Source it was running on was from around the HL2Ep1 time though, so yeah it was still 32-bit and thus limited to 4GB RAM tops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

There was Mabinogi II: Arena (Vindictus is a Mabinogi spinoff) but that died pretty early into development